The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2020, 03:57 PM   #81
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Should we go for Form instead?? I'm second guessing lol
Old 06-07-2020, 03:58 PM   #82
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Your call, I can swap.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #83
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
No, I think this is a good move. No time for rethinking.

++Brinn
Old 06-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #84
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Brinn it is.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #85
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Ah, we could've swung it to Form after all. Voting last second is not helpful, living!!
Old 06-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #86
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
No, I think this is a good move. No time for rethinking.
They're all Cobblers, is the problem.

And time!

Did Nog get lynched? If so, I look forward to seeing him discover that you were deliberately looking Seerish about me, not about Legate.

hS
Old 06-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #87
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
They're all Cobblers, is the problem.
Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Did Nog get lynched? If so, I look forward to seeing him discover that you were deliberately looking Seerish about me, not about Legate.
Sorry, Nog!
Old 06-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #88
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

If we had gone +-Lommy, and Shasta hadn't added that final Form vote, Boro would have had to figure out how a Medium affects the 'first to reach the tie' rule. Could've been fun!

hS
Old 06-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #89
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Ah, botheration.

Welcome, Nogrod. Sorry you're dead. :-/ In our defence, you just looked really suspicious until the last four minutes or so.

(But there is something beautiful in you being killed by the Dead Thread voting for Brinn)

hS
Old 06-07-2020, 04:14 PM   #90
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Leaf Night 3

The Dead

Boro (Mod)
Huinesoron (Villager)
Loslote (Villager)
Nogrod (Villager)

---

Welcome to our newest member, Nogrod! Hopefully you enjoy the view here much better than what happened in that Game thread.

And I like in my Lake-town themed game there are wolves, and gifteds, and a cobbler...but so far it's following an eerily similar path.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:15 PM   #91
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hi there!

And sorry hS to have aided in your demise. I guess I got my share by being voted here the next. Although I feel I was kind of pushed here at least in part by the wolves. Hopefully that gives the innocents something to chew on.

But hey, you gave your extra vote to Brinniel! Of all people! Please let me hear why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hS
you just looked really suspicious until the last four minutes or so.
You just can't be serious. I was mainly saying the same all the time. There was no change in my message in the last minutes.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #92
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

We were torn between you and Form, but with the votes being so last minute, we didn't realize we could swing the vote, and I at least was feeling better about Kath. I did think you might be a wolf, but I agree with Huin, something about your tone of voice last minute made me second guess myself. Should've listened to my own doubts!
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #93
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
If we had gone +-Lommy, and Shasta hadn't added that final Form vote, Boro would have had to figure out how a Medium affects the 'first to reach the tie' rule. Could've been fun!

hS
Interesting question! Not what I need to think about right now though with my head hurting as much as it does!

I'll sleep on it, but lean towards the Medium vote comes at the "end" therefor, Nogrod would have still been lynched, since he got there first.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #94
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hS
I look forward to seeing him discover that you were deliberately looking Seerish about me, not about Legate.
Well, that's news indeed!

Haha.

It sounded soo stupid an idea - while the idea that the wolves were really getting creeped out because of Legate being dreamed looked the obvious one.

Although, Lottie's intentions have of course nothing to do with Legate's identity and how the wolves read it.

Anyway, bedtime for me. I'll read tomorrow what you guys have been up to thus far.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:20 PM   #95
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Interesting question! Not what I need to think about right now though with my head hurting as much as it does!

I'll sleep on it, but lean towards the Medium vote comes at the "end" therefor, Nogrod would have still been lynched, since he got there first.
That's what I assumed, that's why I said there wasn't a point to switching to Lommy, since Nog would've been the lynch anyway. Didn't see Shasta's vote coming.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:21 PM   #96
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Hi there!

And sorry hS to have aided in your demise.
That's okay.

Quote:
But hey, you gave your extra vote to Brinniel! Of all people! Please let me hear why?
I mean... how could we not?

Quote:
You just can't be serious. I was mainly saying the same all the time. There was no change in my message in the last minutes.
Your #333 just sounded really genuine, whereas your message sounded wolfy.

It is late and I must sleep. I shall see you both later toNight.

hS
Old 06-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #97
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
It sounded soo stupid an idea - while the idea that the wolves were really getting creeped out because of Legate being dreamed looked the obvious one.

Although, Lottie's intentions have of course nothing to do with Legate's identity and how the wolves read it.
I was trying to be too obvious, haha! Figured the wolves wouldn't be able to pass it up, especially on Night 2, even if they had doubts that I might've been too obvious. I was hoping the Ranger or BH would've also picked up on it, but at least it wasn't the real Seer getting killed.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #98
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
That sounds reasonable.

Other option would of course be, timing it when the Medium vote is finally decided. It might add some interesting curve balls to the mix, but your version is clearer and more straightforwards.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:41 AM   #99
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

A few comments on some things that I think I'd like to clarify or answer to. Just hoping to make myself understood.

hS on reasons he was suspected:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hs
-Actively pushing people to try and get reads on them draws attention. Not much I can do about that - I get my best reads off people by interacting with them, and I refuse to sit quietly and not play the game.

-I'm saying too much of what I'm thinking. This covers both the paranoia theory and Nog's whole thing. I mean... I kind of see the point, but not sharing my thoughts means the rest of the village aren't getting all the information. I want to make sure that they understand what I'm trying to say and do
You're quite correct with the first one (I really know that from experience - the latest being partly this game), but that was not the reason I suspected you, and neither is the second one (which I think has more or less nothing to do with why people suspected you).

To sum up my suspicions on you, I'd say you were kind of overdoing everything. In the beginning it was the constant underlining of doing some elaborate tests on people, kind of overdoing something like "hey look at me, I'm sharp and doing good things for all of us, so do not lynch me", But the jumping through the roof with a weird conspiracy-theory was probably the thing which put the ball in motion. A wolf, or a gifted, might do that, hardly any normal villager (wolves and gifteds tend to be jumpier than innocents). I noticed it, but also thought it possible you're a gifted and thus went on in a low profile with it, well willing to fish out some reactions from you. But then you made that odd post no innocent should say - and that kind of did it for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hS
Unlike me, he made no indication that he was pressed for time, so he could absolutely have gone back to check whether I ever suspected Form.
Well, it's not exactly true that you suspected Form initially - at least you don't say that in the thread, if you did. You were engaged with him in a disagreement of the Day1 and its uses, and then you said you were seeing him more innocent than not. But anyway, that wasn't the main point of my suspicion. That was the oddity of saying: I suspected him + I have a bad judgement = I vote him. A wolf might slip like that writing stuff in haste, but an innocent wouldn't (well, you most clearly did, so I was wrong - but I hope you see why I saw it thusly and that why it is a reasonable thought).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I mean, should one go like: "hmmm, who might the wolves have thought is the seer? X seemed to make some seerish comments, but no, I think s/he might be a wolf, so that's not a possible scenario"?????
Um... yes? I feel like 'Why wouldn't the wolves have killed X? Well, maybe X is a wolf!' is pretty logical thinking?
Et tu, Brute!

That quote is not from a discussion concerning Mac's role (whether he's innocent or a wolf). It is part of a speculation, whom the wolves might have found seerish - and for that you have to assume people innocent, naturally (because you don't know whom not to count because they actually are wolves). Now Brinn tried to make that look like I'm a wolf who knows Mac is innocent because I said he could have been seen as a seer... Holy Moses. And you gave her the extra vote... Holy Abraham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Nog's 'people suspecting me are out to ruin my game' doesn't ring true to me.
Heh. That was actually a burst of most sincere frustration. Fun fact (at least I believe it's a fact): I tend to live much longer as a wolf than as an innocent. I guess I know why. As a wolf I care first and foremost what others think of me and try to rub people the right way. As an innocent I try my best to find the wolves and don't care that much about appearances. It just feels wrong not to voice some suspicions because someone might think bad of you when you're innocent: when a wolf, image is everything, because there is no substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I get both "frustrated innocent" and "frustrated wolf who thinks he's being suspected for the wrong reasons"
That's what I was seeing! Nog is sounding like me from last game (mostly in the Cutie-bar or in my own notes) - deeply frustrated that people are suspecting him over things he meant seriously.
My daughter clearly knows me too well. I do hate it the most when a wolf and people suspect me for wrong reasons. That's so unbearable! It's almost as infuriating as hearing someone using bad arguments (in RL) on behalf of a proposition dear to you. Yes it was frustrating to sit by the laptop and see that no-one seemed to see what I was really doing, but just harping on those hostile or misunderstood talking points.

Well, this turned out quite a rant. But let's say that's it for my part: at least I got a chance to vent off all my leftover frustrations.

Let's hope someone makes sense on Day3 so that we can give a double-vote that does something good.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:19 AM   #100
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
You're quite correct with the first one (I really know that from experience - the latest being partly this game), but that was not the reason I suspected you, and neither is the second one (which I think has more or less nothing to do with why people suspected you).

To sum up my suspicions on you, I'd say you were kind of overdoing everything. In the beginning it was the constant underlining of doing some elaborate tests on people, kind of overdoing something like "hey look at me, I'm sharp and doing good things for all of us, so do not lynch me", But the jumping through the roof with a weird conspiracy-theory was probably the thing which put the ball in motion. A wolf, or a gifted, might do that, hardly any normal villager (wolves and gifteds tend to be jumpier than innocents). I noticed it, but also thought it possible you're a gifted and thus went on in a low profile with it, well willing to fish out some reactions from you. But then you made that odd post no innocent should say - and that kind of did it for me.
I think this comes down to word choice again - 'this is a plan that could net wolves' and 'this looks like wolves out to get me' are both things I was thinking but probably shouldn't have been saying.

Quote:
Well, it's not exactly true that you suspected Form initially - at least you don't say that in the thread, if you did. You were engaged with him in a disagreement of the Day1 and its uses, and then you said you were seeing him more innocent than not. But anyway, that wasn't the main point of my suspicion. That was the oddity of saying: I suspected him + I have a bad judgement = I vote him. A wolf might slip like that writing stuff in haste, but an innocent wouldn't (well, you most clearly did, so I was wrong - but I hope you see why I saw it thusly and that why it is a reasonable thought).
Your confidence in my consistency is pleasant but misplaced. I was poking Form until he said something that sounded innocent, so in my mind (writing in haste + several hours later) I must have suspected him. As for the 'suspected + judgement' thing - there was a slip, but it was in thinking I'd mentioned suspecting him earlier in the post. My meaning was 'I suspected him, then I thought he was innocent (but people are saying I was wrong)'.

Quote:
Heh. That was actually a burst of most sincere frustration.
Well, now we know that. But you have to admit, getting 'genuinely' upset/frustrated is great cover for a wolf.

Quote:
I do hate it the most when a wolf and people suspect me for wrong reasons. That's so unbearable! It's almost as infuriating as hearing someone using bad arguments (in RL) on behalf of a proposition dear to you.
Right?!

Quote:
Well, this turned out quite a rant. But let's say that's it for my part: at least I got a chance to vent off all my leftover frustrations.
I think that's one of the best things about a Dead Thread, personally: getting to complain about being killed when it's still fresh enough to matter, to people who sympathise. (I mean, until the wolves start arriving; we all know what they're like.)

Quote:
Let's hope someone makes sense on Day3 so that we can give a double-vote that does something good.
Please. :-/ And if the wolves could kill the Cobbler and get Beast Hunted doing so, that would be great too.

hS
Old 06-08-2020, 10:16 AM   #101
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Nogrod what the village really needs is a Boro-wolf to stir the pot. Too many folks talking about who is a gifted and who is a cobbler, forgetting there's 4 werewolves! But sometimes the first werewolf is the hardest to get and once one goes they all start to topple.

How about with regards to Huey's question...

Quote:
It depends on when the person chosen as the Medium voted? So, Lommy was considered as a Medium, if she got it. Looking at the tally:

Greenie > Kath
BG > Form
Form > Kath (2)
Mac > Nilp
Nilp > Mac
Lommy > Form (2) +1 Medium (3)
Kath > Nilp (2)
Rikae > Nogrod
Legate > Nogrod (2)
Nogrod > Form (4)
Pitch > Nog (3)
Sally > Nilp (3)
Brinn > Nog (4)

Shasta under this comes in to add a final vote that would have put Form to 5. But If Lommy was chosen as the medium, since she voted before Brinn. If Lommy had been chosen as the Medium then Form would have been lynched.

What do you feel about that? I'd like some opinions, whatever I finally decide I'll post in the Game thread and Planning thread too, just so all the players know.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:20 AM   #102
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Nogrod what the village really needs is a Boro-wolf to stir the pot. Too many folks talking about who is a gifted and who is a cobbler, forgetting there's 4 werewolves! But sometimes the first werewolf is the hardest to get and once one goes they all start to topple.
And that's somethin the wolfpack remarked in your game too Nogrod. A lot of just open discussion about the who has a gifted role. Maybe we're all a little rusty and need to remember the goal is to lynch wolves.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:07 PM   #103
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
What do you feel about that? I'd like some opinions, whatever I finally decide I'll post in the Game thread and Planning thread too, just so all the players know.
I think it makes sense, as the idea is that the Medium's vote is doubled, so it makes sense that it counts as their actual vote. It also adds a bit more strategy over here - we could be in a situation where we either Medium someone we don't trust (but who voted early + right) , or someone who voted late (but we trust).

hS
Old 06-08-2020, 12:37 PM   #104
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Maybe we're all a little rusty and need to remember the goal is to lynch wolves.
That might be true - and even if I was, at least on my mind, mainly trying to find the wolves, I really noticed the lack of playing the game in many situations (like reading the rules sloppily as the crown-jewel of it).

After sleeping on it, I realized there are actually three possibilities of handling the extra-vote. As it looks to be in the nature of Death Threads that they empower Brinn, let me use her as an example.

1. The extra-vote takes place at the DL, as the last vote by definition - so no matter when Brinn casts her vote or when we here decide it's going to be her, it will be the last vote on the tally (and here you see the two other options). On a positive note, it is clear and straightforward and gives the mod the minimum headache being easy to count in case of a tie. On a negative side it is a bit boring - well at last it doesn't give room to any added drama.

2. The extra-vote takes place when Brinn gives her vote (like in your example). That would add some hair raising unpredictability, or add flavor to playing tactically in the Dead Thread. The first would happen if Brinn would hold her vote to the very end, the second if she casts it early and we had time to think about its consequences vs. some other choice.

3. The wild-card version would be, that the extra vote takes place at the moment we have the majority aka. over half of us has empowered Brinn - whether she has voted already or not. That would actually be quite crazy in here. I mean we could really make sure that if there is a tie, our way will win it (it could be the first vote of the Day, if we thus wanted) - but it might mean we don't know where the vote we will empower would then go to. In reality though, I'm afraid it would just mean our extra-vote taking place after Brinn has voted, as especially when the number of people here grows, we're less likely to achieve a majority decision early on the Day.

But yes, I guess all version have their pros and cons, so I'm happy with any one of them. (And I might have forgotten something crucial from my speculation, so please do hS and Lottie also think them around once to see any flaws there.)

On a totally different issue.

So who do you think will make us company in a few hours? I must admit, I'm pretty clueless right now - to me the village seems to be full of wolves, so it's hard to see anyone as such securely innocent that I'd presume that person coming here - not to talk of having any seer-vibes or such.

Ok. Disaster-version: Mac actually is the Seer and is killed toNight because of the discussions yesterDay.

Another result that would make me disappear from the planet for a few lifetimes in shame would be seeing Legate here.

Did you notice anything the wolves might think as seerish in yesterDay's posting? I think I was too busy thinking different issues yesterDay.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:46 PM   #105
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

I unfortunately didn’t see anyone looking like bait yesterDay, so we probably won’t see a Ranger save or a Hunted Beast. I would almost guess the wolves will go for someone who could be interpreted as trying to lay low, rather than looking for Seer hints.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #106
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Not a bally clue. On my past showing, it'll probably be someone I think is obviously evil.

hS
Old 06-08-2020, 02:57 PM   #107
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

If I had to guess, maybe Greenie, Rikae, or Pitch. Push comes to shove, I'm guessing Greenie. We'll find out soon enough...
Old 06-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #108
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Not a bally clue. On my past showing, it'll probably be someone I think is obviously evil.
I have a similar feeling. I could name Greenie, Lommy, Brinn, maybe even Shasta (or Mac!) as ones whom the wolves might think are playing in a gifted / noncontroversial way and enjoy somewhat general trust so far... But hearing that any one of them is a wolf wouldn't actually surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I unfortunately didn’t see anyone looking like bait yesterDay, so we probably won’t see a Ranger save or a Hunted Beast.
Agreed. Sadly. Those are always fine moments in a WW-game. But let's keep fingers crossed: those things do happen by sheer good luck at times.

And anyway, Day by Day and Night by Night, all becomes more readable.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #109
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Under 15 minutes to go!

The suspense continues.
Old 06-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #110
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Welcome to the Dead Thread, whoever you are!!
Old 06-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #111
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

I have a surprise for you all...You get 3 guesses! Fine, guess away.

Greenie? No it's not Greenie.
Lommy? No not her either
Brinn or Rikae?

2 guesses at once, not very fair, but no to both!

The Dead

Boro (Town Recorder) - Night 1
Huinesoron (Villager) - Day 1
Loslote (Villager) - killed by pack Night 2
Nogrod (Villager) - Day 2 lynch
Blind Guardian (Villager) - Killed by pack Night 3

Welcome BG! Enjoy the view, it is much more relaxing here, with the responsibility of the living off everyone's shoulders.

With 4 dead players, 3 of you will have to vote for the same person if you decide to have a Medium today.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #112
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

How interesting!! Maybe they thought BG forgetting there was a Seer might've been a bluff BY the Seer?
Old 06-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #113
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Welcome, Blind Guardian! Well done on not being Gifted.

hS
Old 06-08-2020, 04:09 PM   #114
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

1420!

Welcome to the merry Inn of the deceased!

Take a comfortable chair and enjoy the company.

To be sure, no-one was expecting the Spanish inq... you to join us. Let's think about why it turned out this way?
Old 06-08-2020, 04:17 PM   #115
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'm about to go have dinner, but I just wanted to say:

Hui and Loslote,

THAT WAS EPIC
It's so nice to be appreciated.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:39 PM   #116
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Hey all!

Glad to be here. I am not at all surprised the Wolves killed me. I was thinking at the end of yesterDay that the Wolves would kill me. I really stink at this game and went and reread the roles after the end of last Day.

I'm going to be reading over this thread in a bit. Y'all better not be talking about me
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #117
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I somehow have a feeling people like Greenie, Lommy and Legate might be behind this. It would be amazing if the trio would all be wolves, but there's something in this choice that points to that general direction.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #118
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

This is not your grave but you are welcome in it...

First off, I'm loving Hui's quotes and image at the beginning of this thread. Love the Wolf that says "ordinary villager" artwork!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Huh... Blind Guardian is a surprise.
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Unless the Wolves though her "discuss the Gifteds" actions yesterDay were a sign of Giftedness, the only thing I see them gaining is a lack of a trail.
This is what I'm leaning towards. I was either a Gifted (Seer) kill or another Villager. Which makes me either a good kill or an easy stab at an Innocent.

At this point they have:

4 Wolves
1 Cobbler

1 Seer
1 Ranger
1 Beast Hunter
4 Villagers

So 5/7 bad/good

If they still think that the Cobbler is either Form, Nilp, or Pitch and the Wolves choose not to attack any of them toNight then the bad guys still have a pretty good chance of killing a Gifted or another Innocent (especially if another Inno is lynched). Although it would be pertinent for the Seer to throw Cobbler vibes. I think either Nilp or Pitch is either a Cob or a Seer (I guess I should add Form to that list since people seem to think he is a Cobbler but that's not my choice).

I also love that Brinn pointed out my "Will I dream Dave?" title. I knew I would die for that post so I went back and added that (cause HAL says that as it dies in 2001 Space Odyssey + Sheila in Red vs Blue as she "dies"). Oh well.

I really wanted to also quote the Gravemind from Halo 2 "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it..."

Never got a chance.

Or did I...?

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-08-2020 at 05:22 PM. Reason: added stuff mainly
Old 06-08-2020, 05:33 PM   #119
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Wolves never try to kill ordinary villagers, it doesn't do them any good. Far, far better to go for a Gifted even if you risk hitting the Cobbler. If they killed you, it was because they thought you were their best chance at a Gifted.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:20 AM   #120
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

That makes sense.

I would like to point out that Rikae voted for both hS and Nog and both of them ended up lynched. Rikae was also the second person to vote for hS (Shasta was the first) and the first person to vote for Nog:

Day 1
2354: Brinn – BG
2355: Form – Nilp
2334: Greenie – Pitch
2348: Kath –hS
2355: Legate – Form
2340: Lommy – Nilp
2356: Mac – Pitch
0609: Nilp – Nilp
2355: Pitch – Kath
2339: Rikae – hS
2208: Sally – none
2246: Shasta - hS

Day 2
2155: Brinniel - Nog
2130: Form - Kath
1956: Greenie - Kath
2151: Kath - Nilp
2152: Legate - Nog
2144: Lommy - Form
2137: Mac - Nilp
2137: Nilp - Mac
2154: Pitch - Nog
2152: Rikae - Nog
2155: Sally - Nog
2200: Shasta - Form

Attachment is LEFT: data in order by name. RIGHT: order by time.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 11.26.14 PM.png (66.5 KB, 401 views)

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-09-2020 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Added stuff, highlighted names (I'm not highlighting the names on the copy-paste data)