The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008, 12:27 AM   #241
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
And this would make healing such a lucrative occupation in this village - I can only imagine what genetic diseases people could be having here. Nerwen and I are going to be sooo rich.
So... exactly what services are we offering the afflicted villagers? Genetic counselling? Stem cell therapy?

Oh, and I've just realised– there's a traditional role missing in this community: the Village Idiot. It stands to reason we'd have one. Any volunteers?
Old 05-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #242
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
*slides in and plops down*

Hey guys, didja miss me?
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #243
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Right, so my lovely daughter Aganzir now has both of her dashing cousins in love with her, the little minx. You go, girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Aganzir, I promise to be the archetypal annoying-around-boyfriend-younger-sibling. It will be hard, but I'll try my best to be protectively annoying and suddenly concerned.
Thank you. I'm grateful that you're willing to make such an effort, and in turn I will do my best to show a good example to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post

Hey guys, didja miss me?
Yes - it's already a while since I last got to threaten you with a vote.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #244
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So... exactly what services are we offering the afflicted villagers? Genetic counselling? Stem cell therapy?
Both, and more! We're well-rounded healers.

*whispers* Besides, they all don't know anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Oh, and I've just realised– there's a traditional role missing in this community: the Village Idiot. It stands to reason we'd have one. Any volunteers?
Please tell me not to quit my job...tell me not to quit my job...

Welcome back, Shasta!
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #245
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post

Hey guys, didja miss me?
Oh look, whom do we have here! Welcome back, Shasta!

As for both you and Nerwen: You picked a good time to post, Shasta. While looking at your two posts, it really looks like a question and immediate response
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Home sweet home!

Okay. I'm going back the thread and see what's happened while I've been away.

I try to produce the "advanced rules" today. They will be open to discussion to be sure but we need some principles laid out first. I'll also try to update all these relations and occupations as well. Just point to me any mistakes I will make...

And welcome Eonwë and Shasta. Feel free to join a family!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #247
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Advanced rules concerning the wolves & the gifteds are posted in the game thread.

Additional rules for the wizards - and all interested in them - will follow later today.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #248
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The GW knows who is the seer and can decide whom the ranger protects? I'm having a mental debate on whether this will work or not...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:47 AM   #249
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The GW knows who is the seer and can decide whom the ranger protects? I'm having a mental debate on whether this will work or not...
If I'm correct that was the way it was the last time as well.

Anyway the GW must have a veto over the choices of her gifteds as she will know things the minions might not know.

And even if the GW decided the ranger should protect the seer the ranger can't do it two Nights in a row... Or did I miss the target of your mental debate?

PS: A warm welcome to Durelin! Nice to see you in the game!

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-26-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #250
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks Nogrod!

Would someone like to adopt me into their family? I really could never decide on a relationship...about all I can come up with at the moment is being someone's pet cat if you'll take that. If this has wizards, then I assume there are witches, who might be in need of a clever feline companion?
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #251
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Would someone like to adopt me into their family? I really could never decide on a relationship...about all I can come up with at the moment is being someone's pet cat if you'll take that. If this has wizards, then I assume there are witches, who might be in need of a clever feline companion?
Durelin!!! Unbelievable to see you here! Fantastic! Now had I not joined in the game before, I would certainly do so now!
Speaking of adopting, I don't know about cats, but you could be a sheep from my herd, what do you say to that? A prominent sheep, of course. Or black, if you wish...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-26-2008, 03:15 PM   #252
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow! Thanks, Legate! Glad I came back in time for this.

Ah yes, a sheep might be do-able. Or a ram rather. As long as I can "bah" at you and the phantom all I want.

Actually, how about a man who was turned into a ram?
Old 05-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #253
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. The playerlist is now updated with ages and professions (post #3 of this thread). Please tell me if I have got something wrong. It's now too late for me to try and draw a table of it and if Roa has time in her hands I'd appreciate her filling in the latest to her file.

And as you can see from there I'd suggest that you Eönwë, Shasta and Dury - or at least two of you - get yourselves to the Greenie-family as there are now 13 people included in the Volo-family and only 11 in the Greenie-one.

Please comment the rules you can find from here as from June the 1st they will stay as they are unless changes are discussed in this thread before it ...

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-26-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:18 PM   #254
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Does being a sheep in Legate's and phantom's flock not count as in the Greenie family?

If not, I guess I could be Lhuna's evil twin if she or anyone else does not mind, poisoner as my occupation.

Anyone claim me.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:14 PM   #255
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ack! I didn't even notice that, Nerwen!

I'll just sit here as an unformed blob of ether and possibility, waiting to be claimed.

Or... no... aha!

I'll be the village astrologer/fortune teller. Cousin to... I'm not really sure who's in what family, at the moment. ^^;;
Old 05-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #256
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hmm...astrologer/fortune teller...

Can I make a suggestion for you, Shasta? If you don't mind being an elder, perhaps you ought to be husband to A Little Green. After all, considering occupations, you two seem to be a perfect match.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:55 PM   #257
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Okay, I'll make up the new chart for you Nogrod. Two large families, eh? Methinks I see a feud brewing.....

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #258
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

About the rules....

Quote:
The final decision on how many kills the wolves will have will be made later as the size of the village is known. With the village of 23 (the current situation) 4 wolves will get 2 kills / Night.
By my count, exculding Azaelia, the village size is 27. Multiple nigth kills for four or more werewolves, seems highly appropriate to keep the game from dragging out too long.

Quote:
In case of a tie the one gaining the highest vote first will die (this might be subject to change as I kind of liked the test in a game sometime ago where the last one gaining the highest vote was killed).
As long as the tie is not decided at random, I'm okay with this, but I dislike the idea of the last one to reach the high vote getting lyched, for exactly the same reason the phantom likes it. It seems to me as though it makes it too easy to step in and save someone else, and removes several commonly used strategies (used primarily by wolves, but occasionally by gifted) from use. The idea is to balance the game, not limit available strategies or cut the evil team's options. However, it's not that major, and other strategies may become available with the other option, so I'm not at all strongly opposed. Just wanted to raise the point.

Quote:
There will be no modfire so the villagers need to get rid of people they don’t trust themselves. (This is also subject to change if a majority has a strong view on this the other way. Then the ruling would be that two Days in a row with no votes would bring on the modfire).
I prefer modfire. The reasons why are not a secret to anyone. However, I understand that modfire in this particular game may very well unbalance it in favor of the evil team, simply because of fluid nature of Deuling Wizards.

Quote:
Four wolves will get two kills / Night. Or three wolves is enough?
I think it should stay with four wolves. It means that the EW will have to be a bit more careful with her wolves than she normally would be. We eventually had three kills last game, but I don't know if you want to do that again. We do have a very large village.

Quote:
If a gifted is killed during the Night and the GW's roster had been full, the one the GW scried that Night will take the role of the gifted killed immediately if she was not the EW or a wolf. The GW may override this instant transformation by notifying the mod about it but that has to happen before the Day starts.
I question this, only because it directly contradicts the nightly order of events. If the wolf kill is last on the nightly order, then the person the GW scries cannot become a gifted, because at the time the GW scries there is no open slot. The slot only opens at the very end of the night, after the scrying has taken place. So it would actually be impossible for the scried person to take the place of the gifted.

Also, if the EW or GW scries someone who is on the other team, thus causing that person to become a normal villager, is the other wizard immediately aware of the loss of their team member? They were last game, and that bit of information was vitally important for both wizards.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #259
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
If not, I guess I could be Lhuna's evil twin if she or anyone else does not mind, poisoner as my occupation.

Anyone claim me.
I'd love to be your good twin, Durelin. Sabotage my business as you will. And at least you can still bah at my phantom all you want - only you'll have me to answer to.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #260
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Even better chart!

Please make sure you are properly labeled and placed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family chart.JPG (90.9 KB, 350 views)

Old 05-27-2008, 01:41 AM   #261
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Thank's Roa!

Both families seem to stick to themselves with the exception of Brinn & Kath and Legate & Sally who dare to mix with the other family!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:59 AM   #262
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Because of the strong voicings there will be a modfire for anyone who does not post or vote in two Days.

As there seems to be a host of new twists in comparison to a normal WW-game we'll stick in a case of a tie to the "first one to gain the highest number of votes will die" -ruling. Also this ruling doesn't favour those voting the last (which is also timezone-related) so heavily than "the last one to gain the votes" -ruling would do.

There will be no retractable votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I think it should stay with four wolves. It means that the EW will have to be a bit more careful with her wolves than she normally would be. We eventually had three kills last game, but I don't know if you want to do that again.
That's the way it's going to be. I kind of came to the same conclusion. And even this ruling will give the EW a possibility for two kills on first actual gameNight (Night2) if the villagers will lynch an innocent on Day1.

So: When there are four wolves or more they have two kills / Night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I question this, only because it directly contradicts the nightly order of events. If the wolf kill is last on the nightly order, then the person the GW scries cannot become a gifted, because at the time the GW scries there is no open slot.
I could have broken the order of Nightly events as such as I think the main point is about the balance. But on a second thought: if the GW's scry is the first thing in any Night (alongside EW's curse) she will have a possibility to fill the empty slot for that Night anyway. So basically we seem not to need the ruling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Also, if the EW or GW scries someone who is on the other team, thus causing that person to become a normal villager, is the other wizard immediately aware of the loss of their team member? They were last game, and that bit of information was vitally important for both wizards.
Sure. I think all the possible information will be given to the wizards during the Nights as soon as they become available and the mod (submod) is awake.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #263
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Will someone adopt me- Please?

Or does anyone want to be adopted. I know there are some missing links inthe family tree. If anyone wants me as one, I'm happy to do it.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:15 AM   #264
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Will someone adopt me- Please?

Or does anyone want to be adopted. I know there are some missing links in the family tree. If anyone wants me as one, I'm happy to do it.
Currently, the Volos outnumber the Greenies by one. Cailin is husbandless... you could propose. Nerwen is childless. Nilp and Cailin appear to be parentless.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:23 AM   #265
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Cailin is husbandless...
She's married to Eomer and I doubt she will remarry quickly after her husband dies on Night1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Nerwen is childless. Nilp and Cailin appear to be parentless
Nerwen is also single so if you wish to be an adult you could propose to her... If you wish to be a gaffer Nilp and Cailín might be happy to have a father. Or if someone from Greenie-tree would like to have yet one son more?
Old 05-27-2008, 02:31 AM   #266
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
For what it's worth, I prefer mod-fire, unless the player involved has made his/her participation problems known on the discussion thread.
I also think players should be put on their honour not to do an xxyy.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:05 AM   #267
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry for my prolonged silence - all the family and relationship debates were a bit too overwhelming.

Durelin, I am happy to adopt you if you wish. Not sure how I feel about having given birth to twins (it seems painful and confusing to me), but it would undoubtedly be nice for Lhuna to have someone else to blame for stealing cookies and terrorising the guinea pigs. If you poison them, though, I will be forced to disown you.

And indeed, I am not husbandless, but Nilp and I do seem to be orphans.

Mod-fire, hurrah!
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:39 AM   #268
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Or if someone from Greenie-tree would like to have yet one son more?
Nilp and I can take him, if he wishes to be our child.

Now one rule question: is this correct:
When the GW does not have all the gifteds, if he and the EW pick the same villager, the villager dies, but when the GW has all the gifteds, when he and the EW pick the same villager, nothing happens because the villager is saved from the EW's scry by being picked by the GW?
Old 05-27-2008, 05:47 AM   #269
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I'm in Germany, where there are no computers... er, well, sort of.
Roa, I'd love to be your sister.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 AM   #270
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Because of the strong voicings there will be a modfire for anyone who does not post or vote in two Days.
Well I would like to at least voice my opinion that I am strongly against modfire, respectively: I am for modfire, but only for the "light" modfire, i.e. not posting consequently for two days at all. I am also doing that for personal reasons and for well knowing that it can happen. Or then, make it the "strong" modfire, but prolongate it to three days (but then, I think three are too long - two would be better, but only with the "lite" version).

Otherwise, I have no objections and I find my age, occupation, family status and their portrayal in the family tree Roa provided... and I am proud of being one of the few who do not stick to their own family. And I am saying rightaway that no Romeo and Juliet are going to take place here.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:54 AM   #271
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And I am saying rightaway that no Romeo and Juliet are going to take place here.
*giggles and casts a sideway glance to Aganzir*

Ahem, yes, no such thing is going to happen in this village as my daughters are far too sensible for that kind of romantic stupidities, aren't you, darlings? (Even though now I will have to wonder if Nilp and I are to become black sheep of sorts of our family, to let our girls meddle with the rivalling family... well, better than incest, I guess...)

Besides, Legate, you really shouldn't have said that. For now I started thinking that a couple of years from now, I'll mod DW III and it will have lovers in it to make everything even more messy...
Old 05-27-2008, 06:56 AM   #272
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

And the lovers are of course the wizards (now there's a Romeo&Juliet story for you ) - they die when the other one dies anyway...
Old 05-27-2008, 07:07 AM   #273
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Ahem, yes, no such thing is going to happen in this village as my daughters are far too sensible for that kind of romantic stupidities, aren't you, darlings? (Even though now I will have to wonder if Nilp and I are to become black sheep of sorts of our family, to let our girls meddle with the rivalling family... well, better than incest, I guess...)
Hey, actually, you are my (possible further) mother-in-law! Ai...

Quote:
Besides, Legate, you really shouldn't have said that. For now I started thinking that a couple of years from now, I'll mod DW III and it will have lovers in it to make everything even more messy...
In that case, I am not going to play...

Old 05-27-2008, 07:33 AM   #274
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín View Post
Durelin, I am happy to adopt you if you wish. Not sure how I feel about having given birth to twins (it seems painful and confusing to me), but it would undoubtedly be nice for Lhuna to have someone else to blame for stealing cookies and terrorising the guinea pigs. If you poison them, though, I will be forced to disown you.
So Durelin's younger? Yay, I have someone on whom to test the meds (aside from the guinea pigs, that is).

Don't worry, mum, I don't dissect your guinea pigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
For now I started thinking that a couple of years from now, I'll mod DW III and it will have lovers in it to make everything even more messy...
You, Lommy, are evil.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:24 PM   #275
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I have now upgraded Eönwë to be the son of Lommy and Nilp.

I will not move Shasta to be Greenie's husband unless I hear from either or both of them if they agree.

If Roa and Rikae will be sisters that would finally bring this village together binding both families with a tie. There are pros and cons in that. It's up to you Rikae and Roa to decide. I'm fine with you being sisters as well as not being.

The rules have been upgraded as well. Check the game thread. The rules are in three different posts.

First there are the basic rulings & what a villager should know.

Secondly there are the rules important to the wolves & gifteds.

Finally there are the rules for wizards and hardcore players.

There are still a few days to change them so please take your time to check them and give me your opinions of them here in this thread before the game begins.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #276
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

*goes down on one knee*

Greenie, will you marry me?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 PM   #277
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
If Roa and Rikae will be sisters that would finally bring this village together binding both families with a tie. There are pros and cons in that. It's up to you Rikae and Roa to decide. I'm fine with you being sisters as well as not being.
Not necessarily. Our relationship could be complicated by the divide between the families, forcing us to chose sometimes between siding with our husbands or siding with our sister. How can we choose?!?!?! Oh, the torment!

I'm going to send this game to a soap opera somewhere.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:53 AM   #278
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And the lovers are of course the wizards (now there's a Romeo&Juliet story for you ) - they die when the other one dies anyway...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
I'm going to send this game to a soap opera somewhere.
... All My Wolves?

Days of Our Wizards?

or, One Vote to Live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am for modfire, but only for the "light" modfire, i.e. not posting consequently for two days at all. I am also doing that for personal reasons and for well knowing that it can happen. Or then, make it the "strong" modfire, but prolongate it to three days (but then, I think three are too long - two would be better, but only with the "lite" version).
From my rather shoddy track record at voting right after the deadline and having an annoying time zone, I guess I will have to agree to this, except I don't like the idea of making the modfire too complicated.
Our game already is more confusing than a Sim's neighbourhood , so if strong modfire is agreed upon I am fine with it. Only thing I might add is that the modfire remain on completely outside-of-game terms and unaffected by bandwagons (i.e. it doesn't become a tool), such as in the case of someone only posting once a day to say they'll be gone and never returning before deadline, or no posting throughout. Though I'm sure the modfire will stay pretty straight forward.

I dunno if I've confirmed any of my role information, but I'm good to go and everything seems more or less in order.
Okay, off to study for finals...

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:10 AM   #279
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Before I post the final family chart (because I am not doing it again), here are some things I'd like to check up on:

Ages: Eonwe and Durelin- how old?

Professions: Celuien, Morm, Kitanna, Kath, and Eonwe- do have jobs and if so, what are they?

Daiting: Any other couples I should know about? Lovers, perhaps?

Everyone, please be sure to review the last chart I posted and double check to make sure everything is correct for you.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:03 AM   #280
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sorry for missing out on this thread for a few days.

Quote:
I have now upgraded Eönwë to be the son of Lommy and Nilp.
Thank you for accepting me as a son Lommy and Nilp. But how old does that make me?