The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #561
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Reminds also us that hybris is always followed by nemesis.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #562
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
And if one of Mac or Lommy is innocent - Brinn, Pitch or Sally is a wolf.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #563
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Wait. Lommy is an ordo?

What is this?
Old 06-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #564
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
They're all Cobblers. It's the only explanation.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 04:04 PM   #565
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ranger reveal time? They badly need a known innocent.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 06-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #566
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
++Rikae

Cobbler, it's on you!
What???

hS
Old 06-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #567
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Mac votes Rikae?

Okay. I don't know what to think.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:06 PM   #568
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Mac votes Rikae?

... and so do RiCobbler and...

... Pitch.

Edit: SALLY?!

hS
Old 06-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #569
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Oh my!

That's a twist!

And Pitch also!

This is actually pretty cool.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #570
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
They're all Cobblers. It's the only explanation.

hS
Or maybe... *puts on menacing tone* your have all been wrong... about everything... the whole time... my little green friend and collective...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #571
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Mac votes Rikae?

Either he didn't realise they were the Cobbler, or else trusted them to self-vote and maybe even hoped he could get an innocent to vote for them too?
Old 06-12-2020, 04:08 PM   #572
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Or maybe... *puts on menacing tone* your have all been wrong... about everything... the whole time... my little green friend and collective...
This game.

I can't even.

hS
Old 06-12-2020, 04:08 PM   #573
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Eye

Goood, gooooooood...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 06-12-2020, 04:08 PM   #574
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Are you telling me you think Rikae isn't the cobbler?
No, she is that. Exactly.

And what a way to go!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:08 PM   #575
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Okay they deserve to win.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:09 PM   #576
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Yep.

hS
Old 06-12-2020, 04:10 PM   #577
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Agreed.

Although, if they had let us decide yesterDay, we wouldn't have been in this situation...
Old 06-12-2020, 04:11 PM   #578
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Well that happened quick...

Would anyone object to close the game out and I'll put up an ending narration then we can all discuss in the planning thread?
Old 06-12-2020, 04:12 PM   #579
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
++Rikae

Cobbler, please report for lunching....I mean lynching.

x'd with the pack and our sweet assistant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Sally? I thought it was Kath!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
*gets fork and knife and napkin*

Let's finish this like civilized wolves!
I love them all

*cries* that's my pack and our beautiful, capable ally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
You should all have listened to Shasta.
And to Brinn, you lot, like Day and half ago. She was, to my knowledge, the only person who said it and said it 100% correctly - at one point.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #580
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Boro?

THe game has actually ended as Rikae has four votes (first in any case).

So should we just call it a Day and join all the feast of the wolves? Some more - pretty rotten - meat to them?
Old 06-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #581
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

So...

I'm pretty sure the Dead are all terrible too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post

Would anyone object to close the game out and I'll put up an ending narration then we can all discuss in the planning thread?
I don’t object, though I feel slightly bad for Nilp waking up to find that the whole game got night-killed.

hS
Old 06-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #582
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Absolutely no objections!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:14 PM   #583
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post

Just end this misery!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:15 PM   #584
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I don’t object, though I feel slightly bad for Nilp waking up to find that the whole game got night-killed.
Anyway it was due to Nilping in the end. So he should be fine with it.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:17 PM   #585
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Go and join the living again.

Glad everyone seemed to enjoy it for the most part. There's plenty of thoughts I have that I will share in good time. Now that I'm finally able to!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #586
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Before we all leave this place of tranquil coziness... it must be noted, alas, that we were scarcely brighter in death than in life!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:20 PM   #587
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Btw. Boro said in the game thread, that discussion should continue there...

EDIT: X'd with the same message...