The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2009, 11:07 PM   #13
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
In the villages defense, the only real disadvantage I think there was is the baddies ability to PM the entire time, we had to broadcast all of our plans out in the open, so even if we came up with the perfect plan that last day - all the baddies had to do was sit back and PM their strategies to beat it. That is what appeared to happen, especially on the last day.

Give some credit to the baddies. I mean we can get yelled at for not analyzing all we want, (as was probably clear I had no idea what I was doing, and just tried using what I thought would work) but if the baddies were going to clam up as much as possible(it's funny how all three wolves missed the vote once ), the rest of us can't be held accountable for not trying and I don't think you can call us lackadaisical. It might be easy to criticize what was decided once you are out, but if any of you were still in would you have voted for Shasta or Lari, unless Formendacil found out they were wolves?

With that though, I made probably the biggest blunder and managed to lynch our only offensive threat besides the lynching. Also I managed to openly and assuredly state Greenie's innocence - but what the hell do you expect me to know? Come on.