The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #681
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, shouldn't have said anything without thanking Mac and Rikae and everyone else for a great game! I especially enjoyed the narration about my attacking Nog...heheh.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #682
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Thanks Mac and Rikae for a great game!

Really liked the narrations! (especially mine).

x-ed: wait, I don't need to do that anymore do I?

Last edited by Eönwë; 08-30-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #683
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sorry to have killed you so early, Lal, by the way... you just looked like the Assassin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Well, shouldn't have said anything without thanking Mac and Rikae and everyone else for a great game! I especially enjoyed the narration about my attacking Nog...heheh.
100% seconded, every word of it. This was just great, thanks so much!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #684
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
You know, it's a shame - Mac had a great werewolf-lynching narration all planned out, and he never got to use it...
He had one planned? I'm insulted.

Lommy, m'dear, you were an excellent partner. Much of my motivation was not wanting to let you down.

And Lalaith, it was WW X! How could you forget? *pouts* You were a great partner in that game. That's partly why I was glad to be rid of you early. You've been a WW with me before.

And Cobblers- thank you very much. None of you got Lommy or I lynched, and that's a fine accomplishment seeing as you were all flying blind.

Oh, and Kath, it was fair for me to deny being a WW. Remember in Fea's game when I showed everyone that as a WW I never denied being a WW? When I said that I prefaced it with this-
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
All right, everyone, mark down this day on your calendar- for this is the day that the phantom has been forced to completely remake himself. From this village onward I will play in a slightly different way, for I am now revealing how I have played up until now thus making it impossible to continue.
So my lie was fair game I think. It didn't feel terribly sporting, but I felt like I had little choice.

I'll say much more about kill choices and such later. Right now I'm off to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch football!
Old 08-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #685
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
You know, I had this strong feeling that my final comment was gonna get me killed...

And the possibility that you two were wolves was something I truly worried about once deadline hit. I don't think I would've gone after both of you (as usually such comments I make are wrong)....but had I been alive I probably would've gone after one of you (though it's truly hard to say for sure since I died). Mostly because the entire time I was reading through the final Day, I had this horrible feeling that Kath and Shasta were indeed innocent..

Okay, I was duped Day 5. But it's slightly comforting to know that it really wouldn't have made a difference if I voted tp. That's what happens when both wolves are always the final voters..

Anyways, well played you two. You definitely kept us all confused...and while there were times I wondered about you guys, my suspicions were never actually strong enough to vote so.

Btw, great game Mac and Rikae. I loved my death scene.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #686
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Mac and Rikae- the modding was humorous and clever and entertaining. Fantastic job.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #687
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, there you go, Lommy– you got me, Durelin and Nogrod back for WW whatever-it-was.

Brilliantly played, both of you!

Oh well, at least I got to kill Formendacil.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #688
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
You two really are quite good at finding cobblers, aren't you?

Dang, Lommy - I went back to look at a game in which you had been a wolf, because I don't remember ever playing in a game in which you were one, and you seemed so different!

phantom...I don't know if I really played with you before the second DW game, so I was so back and forth. I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of being lynched or of winning as a wolf. Near the end there I started feeling like you were maniuplating like crazy. I had started writing a post in which I discussed how all these things seemed to be centered around you that you must have set it all up, but I then got distracted...

I'll go ahead and say it for him: Once again no one listens to Shasta and look what happens? Sorry, man. At least I didn't vote for you.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #689
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Nerwen, you did such an awesome job just staying alive! Thank you for all your help! You would've gotten more cobblers, the wolves just kept beating you to it...
Old 08-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #690
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Dang, Lommy - I went back to look at a game in which you had been a wolf, because I don't remember ever playing in a game in which you were one, and you seemed so different!
Indeed, I remember her being much louder as a wolf previously. This was a completely different Lommy-wolf...

Btw, I knew there was a reason why I was scared of tp. Many times I was tempted to vote him solely for that reason...but after making that very mistake with Fea, I sort of backed off and decided I needed a better reason to lynch him...
Old 08-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #691
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I was wondering whether to get myself killed on Day 5 or 6. But then I saw that my decision was made up for me anyway... And I couldn't think of a good way to look suspicious from my position without looking too suspicious (i.e. cobbler).
Old 08-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #692
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
I'll go ahead and say it for him: Once again no one listens to Shasta and look what happens? Sorry, man. At least I didn't vote for you.

Yes– I'm so sorry, Shasta. I think you're under some kind of curse... like Cassandra– it is fated that you will always be right and no-one will ever believe you... Your parents didn't anger some supernatural being or other when you were a baby, did they?

Last edited by Nerwen; 08-30-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #693
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
but after making that very mistake with Fea, I sort of backed off and decided I needed a better reason to lynch him...
Take my advice on that, love: there is no better reason to vote for the phantom than "just in case."
Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #694
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Thanks to Mac and Rikae, I too loved the narrations - I particularly enjoyed the Princess Bride Nog/Durelin one...

I guessed right away it was phantom who had killed me. A double-bluff, and he's the one bold enough to do it...and yes, of course it was WW X. Sorry, old chap. And if I hadn't been a wolf with you before in that game, seeing you work at close quarters, I doubt I would have spotted you in this one.

Lommy I didn't suspect at all until after Greenie's death. Wouldn't it be funny, I thought, if the family had one of each...and then gradually it all made sense, although I didn't really suspect you properly until today. But I've never seen a Lommy-wolf before...and you are scary. Really scary.

I really thought Fea was a Cobbler. Greenie, I had no idea at all. Nor Eonwe actually.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #695
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I just came back to say: let's salute the Cobblers!

Very talented lot you are... pity three of you were so good you managed to fool your own side as well...
Old 08-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #696
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Why oh why oh why oh WHY do I never trust myself. I had Lommy and phantom from Day 2 but let it go. *headdesk* Could someone please start a support group for people who just will not allow themselves to be right? I knew Lommy was evil, I KNEW it.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #697
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my, what a disaster!

I was quite sure that either tp and/or Brinn were wolves when I died. I just decided to go for making believable-looking suspicions for many enough people to get through the Night when the lynch came... I mean, I really didn't see it coming. Thank's to Lommy it came... without tp needing to dirty his fingers on it.

I asked via a text-message from Lommy whether I should feel bad for her and the village or congratulate her after my lynch and she replied I should congratulate her!

That was just awesome Lommy! I suspected you on Day1 with a good (right) reason but somehow managed to miss that one entirely as the time went by...

And well done the phantom, even if I was getting more sure about your guilt Day by Day. Sadly I had no chance to raise a case against you before I was dead... (I would have done it the next Day)

But it was really fun as long as it lasted.

Thanks Rikae and Mac for entertaining narrations and a nice idea. Sad we went OOC so early. It would have been fun to continue a bit more in that way as the set-up was so funny.

Two wolves skillful enough can make complete fools of an entire village it seems - even if they kill the majority of their helpers themselves...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:25 AM   #698
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Well, there you go, Lommy– you got me, Durelin and Nogrod back for WW whatever-it-was.

Brilliantly played, both of you!

Oh well, at least I got to kill Formendacil.
Good grief! What took you so long?

Oh, and of course the phantom was a wolf... that was plain to see as an observer after my death (well, way after my death, to be more accurate, since I've been on retreat until today)--although unfortunately prior to my death I wasn't around to analyze.

Although, as a cobbler, I figured that wasn't going to be a bad thing.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:24 AM   #699
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
*Gloat* (Am I allowed to do that?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I just came back to say: let's salute the Cobblers!

Very talented lot you are... pity three of you were so good you managed to fool your own side as well...
Well yeah - my tactic was at first to play like a silly, newbie-ish wolf might. I intended to start playing it bolder towards the end but was killed before I got that far.. Unfortunately I wasn't much suspected, I guess I was too cautious and just ended up playing a bit more stupidly than I really would have.

phantom and Lommy, you were just awesome, both of you.. Congrats!

"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:38 AM   #700
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw. I think the single most effective trick those two fabulous evil-doers did was the killing of Mith.

At least I kind of counted them out from my list of possible wolves at that time just because of that. No, no, Lommy and/or the phantom wouldn't kill Mith during the Night at least so early... no, no...

Finally I started suspecting tp to be sure and was getting more and more convinced but Lommy stayed "sleeping under my reindeer" to the end largely due to Mith being killed...

Excellent game!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:47 AM   #701
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I really found it funny that we ended up killing half of the cobblers. What actually makes me laugh is that we seriously considered killing Form on Night2 because we wondered if he was a very bold seer who had caught tp... he was kind of making seer hints, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
You know, I had this strong feeling that my final comment was gonna get me killed...
It really wasn't that... we killed you because we figured it makes little difference who we kill and I thought you are most probably the Assassin. (Nerwen was my second option. She would have been my first guess but somehow her inactivity and access problems made me consider her an ordo...)

Speaking of that, would you Nerwen tell us who did you hunt during the game?

Quote:
Ah yes. Now I don't need to be so wary about you anymore... do I?

Quote:
I know. Maybe I've just learned to be evil - in my previous wolf games I've been lynched on Days 1, 2 and 3 and once I was pretty much a known wolf very early on, but couldn't be lynched.

Quote:
Yes– I'm so sorry, Shasta. I think you're under some kind of curse... like Cassandra– it is fated that you will always be right and no-one will ever believe you... Your parents didn't anger some supernatural being or other when you were a baby, did they?
I'm sorry too. But as for the curse, I think it's more like if he had managed to anger some god by not returning his/her love, according to the original story...

Lastly, I find it funny that everybody kept saying I'm so very quiet. Maybe I was a little quieter than normal, but I had the second most posts on the thread. So not really quiet at all. I just wonder - has there ever before been a ww game where the wws have the most posts and win?
Old 08-31-2008, 12:39 PM   #702
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Near the end there I started feeling like you were maniuplating like crazy.
Aw, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Unfortunately I wasn't much suspected, I guess I was too cautious
Yeah, that's kind of why we killed you. I looked and you and you didn't seem to be trying to make enemies and get yourself killed, so I figured if you were a Cobbler you were taking a risk and had to expect that we might kill you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LommyWolf
I just wonder - has there ever before been a ww game where the wws have the most posts and win?
Yeah, I noticed when the game ended that we had the most posts. I wouldn't bet it's happened often.

As far as killing Mith...

*sigh*

It really was tough to do. We did in fact suspect her of Cobblery, but bumped her off anyway.

If she was a Cobbler, we figured she had helped me the day before because she thought I was a WW. And we figured she thought I was a WW because she thought Fea was the Seer at the time.

But then Gwath died and was proved the Seer, and thus I was worried that she would turn against me, no longer being confident about my identity. The last thing I wanted was a Cobbler who thought me to be good as well as respected my abilities enough to know that I needed to be killed for the good of her team.

Plus killing her bought me some innocence in the eyes of some, as I suspected it might. That was a huge bonus about the move. In addition she appeared to be Seer-dreamed-innocent, and WWs rarely leave those around.

And lastly she announced that she would be gone for a day, and so it seemed rather sporting to kill her right then. That pushed us over the edge on the kill choice. That and she had tried to lynch Lommy.

We killed Nilp because the village had been to our liking the day before without him in the mix, so we figured if we kept the same people around things might go well again.

Brin was a bit of a yeah-whatever pick. We figured that no matter who we killed things could go in any direction, and that it would simply come down to how we played it during the day.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:44 PM   #703
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

And just to add a few words about killing Mith, it also was because it looked like Gwath had dreamt of her. Who did you actually dream of, Gwath? Was it indeed Mith and Groin or something else?
Old 08-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #704
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
At least I kind of counted them out from my list of possible wolves at that time just because of that. No, no, Lommy and/or the phantom wouldn't kill Mith during the Night at least so early...
Yeah, I think a lot of us mistakenly pushed them aside (particularly tp) for that very reason. Though while reading Day 6, I noticed tp repeat the "why would I kill Mith if I were a wolf?" argument. The fact that he repeated it made me suspect much more....it's a shame I was already dead by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
It really wasn't that... we killed you because we figured it makes little difference who we kill and I thought you are most probably the Assassin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Brin was a bit of a yeah-whatever pick. We figured that no matter who we killed things could go in any direction, and that it would simply come down to how we played it during the day.
Now, should that make me feel any better about dying?

But really, I've noticed that I seem to be often picked for the whatever-kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Who did you actually dream of, Gwath?
I'll second that question. Who did you dream of?
Old 08-31-2008, 02:34 PM   #705
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have to say this game went quite a different way than we thought it would. We expected one wolf to die eventually (misguided cobblers, seer dream, or a wolf mistake) and one cobbler to survive to make it to the end and create some paranoia. It was really fun to follow the game with our knowledge, just not the way we thought.

I was a bit concerned about the wolves ability to make it through until the end because of the attention that tp was inevitably going to get and Lommy's dislike for the evil role, but you two did marvellously. With Eonwe basically killed by you as well, you disposed yourselves of almost all your helpers on your own, and yet managed to go through the game without being suspected much at all. *bows*

And then seeing Shasta being right, but not listened to, from the beginning on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
That was so hilarious from our point of view.

Great and very entertaining game everyone!

And thanks for liking the narrations.

Hoping that Gwath and Nerwen won't mind, here are their picks:

Gwath dreamt of Groin during Night 1 and Mith during Night 2, so your deductions were correct.

Nerwen hunted Lalaith during Night 2, missed her kill the following night, then killed Form, and went after Durelin during Night 5.

Quote:
I must say I have found such remarks...not fun.
Aww, I'm sorry Durelin. I was just kidding, no offense meant.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #706
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I swear, every time it comes down to a make-or-break day on this forum, a thunderstorm rolls in and knocks out my internet.

Not that I wouldn't have been lynched anyway. I mean, why on earth would someone EVER listen to ME? It's not as if, y'know, I've ever been right, or anything.

I cannot believe you let Phantom win. Arrrrgh.

~A very frustrated and annoyed Shasta~
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:25 PM   #707
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Aww, I'm sorry Durelin. I was just kidding, no offense meant.
Hehe, sorry, I know...I don't mean to be whiney, it's just there were several comments (not saying several comments just from you) that seemed like they were critical and when I'm feeling stupid, it doesn't matter if it's meant all in good fun... ><

I'm sorry, Shasta. I really didn't feel you were a wolf for most of the game, and I wonder if I might have put more stock into what I was thinking about phantom if you were around declaring how evil he was...hindsight, but who knows...and not that that will make you feel better...
Old 08-31-2008, 07:37 PM   #708
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Plus killing her bought me some innocence in the eyes of some, as I suspected it might. That was a huge bonus about the move.
Also, the fact that Mith turned out to be a cobbler made me more-or-less drop my suspicions of Lommy. I thought I'd been manipulated into distrusting the dear little penguin.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:01 AM   #709
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I would say I was an inadvertantly successful cobbler... I forgot that I shouldn't draw attention to Lommy's oddness and really TP is too much fun to kill early even if I could see the blood dripping from his fangs....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:21 AM   #710
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hmm, I thought I'd just say a few words here even though I didn't play, but I have been more or less following the game, as I promised, and it was enjoyable even to read (although I caught myself several times wishing to post, and believe me, I really felt like "noo, why can't I post right now, I want to!!!" Probably the WW break was too long for me). A nice game indeed, shame I couldn't have played (but considering the way it went, maybe it's for the best). I really had to laugh at poor Brinn or Nerwen saying "if it's Lommy and phantom... but no, sure they aren't"...

And well done Mods!

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Oh my, what a disaster!
Ahem.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #711
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
That was fun. I enjoyed being a seer, if only for a few days.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #712
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

All in all, I think it was a quite epic ending to be left with 0 cobblers and both wolves!

(PS: Is everyone ready for another game? )
Old 09-03-2008, 05:38 AM   #713
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
This game was so entertaining to watch as a mod! Well, not that I really count as one. I've been meaning to apologize publicly to Mac - I was the one who suggested modding a game together in the first place, and I originally intended to do half the work, but something kept getting in the way and he ended up doing most of it. (I helped a little behind the scenes, but really, I don't deserve credit for this game - he does.)
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote