The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2016, 07:39 AM   #3201
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Lindolirian!
Old 04-07-2016, 07:50 AM   #3202
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday to Nerwen! May you roam the spaces of Tol-in-Gaurhoth and inspire fear in the ordos for many years to come!
Old 04-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #3203
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Seconded Happy Birthday Nerwen!
Old 04-08-2016, 03:11 AM   #3204
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Pipe

Thank you, thank you! I still don't feel a day older than eleventy-one!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:29 AM   #3205
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Thank you, thank you! I still don't feel a day older than eleventy-one!
Next goal: Old Took?
Old 04-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #3206
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Findy and Cabby!
Old 04-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #3207
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Manwe and Child!
Old 04-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #3208
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

A very Happy Birthday is wished to you, Cot7A!!!! Miss you! Wish you well in the southron lands....
Old 04-15-2016, 09:47 AM   #3209
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Holbytlass!
Old 04-25-2016, 06:32 AM   #3210
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday Boro!
Old 04-29-2016, 07:51 AM   #3211
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy belated birthday to Boro and Kitanna!
Old 05-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #3212
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Tuor!
Old 05-12-2016, 06:16 AM   #3213
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, sally! ♡
Old 05-12-2016, 07:12 AM   #3214
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Sally!
Old 05-12-2016, 08:57 AM   #3215
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Happy Birthday Sally.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:38 AM   #3216
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Beth!
Old 05-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #3217
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Bethberry! Many happy returns!
Old 05-19-2016, 07:26 PM   #3218
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Happy birthday Bethberry! Many happy returns!
Yes, happy birthday, Beth! Are you like me and starting to count backwards now?
Old 05-20-2016, 08:28 AM   #3219
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Squatter!
Old 05-22-2016, 04:13 AM   #3220
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Thank you for the birthday greetings, Inzil, Gal, and Morth. It is always good to finish successfully another trip around the sun without having to go anywhere.

If I tried counting backwards, Morth, it would probably put me to sleep. (Come to think of it, I shall have to add that to my repertoire for insomnia relief.)
Old 05-25-2016, 07:58 PM   #3221
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęthberry View Post
If I tried counting backwards, Morth, it would probably put me to sleep. (Come to think of it, I shall have to add that to my repertoire for insomnia relief.)
What we need is a vacation in Lothlorien. That whole suspension of time thing. And always nice weather. And hot elven chicks. Well, for me, anyway.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:04 AM   #3222
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Happy birthday to our esteemed Esty!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:15 AM   #3223
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday Esty!
Old 05-31-2016, 04:43 PM   #3224
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Thirdeded, or perhaps threed it. Happy B-day, Esty.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:15 PM   #3225
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Fourthed! Happy birthday Esty!
Old 05-31-2016, 07:18 PM   #3226
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Now, if we are talking Middle-earth before the seas were bent, I don't think I could say, happy 'nother year around the sun, Esty, because there wouldn't be an 'around'.

So I'll just say I hope you can make merry music today and every day in the coming year. Happy birthday.

Old 06-10-2016, 06:46 AM   #3227
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to radagastly!
Old 06-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #3228
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy birthday radagastly!
Old 06-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #3229
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, all! If I were an Elf, I'd still be pretty young...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:25 PM   #3230
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday SPM and Cailin!
Old 06-21-2016, 06:38 AM   #3231
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lottie!
Old 06-23-2016, 07:34 AM   #3232
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Mith!
Old 06-23-2016, 09:48 AM   #3233
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Mamawolf!

Old 06-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #3234
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thank you. I am sorry to have been so treeish for so long...part. not been well and part still not settled so book less which hinders participation.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #3235
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Yes, indeed.

Happy Birthday!
Old 06-28-2016, 01:39 PM   #3236
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Brin!
Old 06-29-2016, 03:48 AM   #3237
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White Tree

Belated happy birthday to Brinniel, and a happy birthday to Pitchwife!!! Much merriment to both of you!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:12 AM   #3238
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Brinn and Pitch!
Old 06-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #3239
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thirded

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:22 AM   #3240
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Ugh. Don't log in for one day, and this is what happens. [/end grumpiness]

Happy belated birthday Pitch!