The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2003, 07:49 AM   #1
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril ***ANNOUNCEMENT concerning official movie threads***

Tomorrow's the big day for those who have been waiting for the TTT Extended Edition! Additionally, we are looking forward to the release of the RotK soundtrack soon and then in December, the release of the third movie. <P>To avoid duplicate discussion threads, we are creating 'official' threads, marked by two asterisks; please post there instead of starting new ones. If you have a new topic that does not fit on any of those threads, you may of course begin a new discussion. However, please do not mark your thread with the double asterisks of the official ones - they are reserved for moderators and administrators of the Barrow-Downs. <P>(Since there are already several threads about various tracks of the soundtrack, discussed by those who have listened to the preview clips, I will edit those thread titles to make them official. Then discussion of the soundtrack can continue there.)<P>If you have questions concerning the procedure, please PM me or post them here. Thanks!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:06 PM   #2
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Only three days till RotK is released! (Sounds as if it had been in captivity, eh?! ) I am preparing "official" threads for general opinions as well as important characters/actors and locations - as previously, they will be marked with double asterisks. Please post there only <B>after</B> seeing the movie - no more spoilers or speculations there. Also, please do not start new threads unless you have a topic that is not covered by the official ones. <P>The official threads will be up within a day or two, but will remain closed until late Tuesday or early Wednesday.<P>I hope we'll enjoy the movie and have good discussions about it!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 12-17-2003, 02:21 AM   #3
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Please post there <B>only</B> after seeing the movie <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I would like to emphasize that the RotK threads are for discussing the RotK movie; posts that do not pertain to your own viewing of the <B>third</B> LotR movie will be deleted without notice. I hope all will enjoy sharing their own impressions and opinions on RotK!!