The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-22-2003, 01:48 PM   #81
Elvish Hermit
Pile O'Bones

Elvish Hermit has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

one of my dad's fire buddies is Jack McGee. However, his largest claim to fame is being the bad santa in the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street" After that it was being a construction guy on Seinfeld for a few minuets and he has done numerous small parts since the 80's.
Elvish Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 07:32 PM   #82
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

kittiewhirl1677 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittiewhirl1677
Sting

Okay, yes this is from the ancient first page, but umm Rynoah, you think you're related to PATRICK STEWART? THE PATRICK STEWART WHO PLAYES PICARD ON STTNG?? YOOOOUUU AAAAARRRRREEEE SSOO LUUUCCCKKY!!!<P>Yes, getting carried away. But as most of you know, I have a very big obsession with Star Trek: TNG. <P>Back on topic: I've never met an actor. As GaladrieloftheO said, some actor may come to Boston as it is a well-known place(well, by me anyway-lol), and then I'll be right there, right on the spot! I really wanna meet all the actors from LOTR. But since Massachussets is a more quiet state than some, there's a VERY limited chance of that.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:30 AM   #83
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Morgul Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morgul Queen
Karl was great, eh Frodo 007!<BR>I may seem over ambitious in asking you this, but I'm going into the RotK street party with a group of friends and I was wondering if you and anyone else going would like to join us!<BR>(Please say yes...please say yes...we don't quite have enough 'normal' fans going, and too many fan girls...have to annoy them somehow...)
Morgul Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 07:01 AM   #84
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*puts up fairy lights and hands round paper cups of lemonade*
Old 04-27-2003, 10:01 PM   #85
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

*Brings out the ale and the Pipe-weed, after all whats a party without these essentials*
Old 04-28-2003, 01:16 AM   #86
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

*sighs* celebrities are a blast.. I hope to be a tabliod journalist one day... or entertainment like my aunt.<BR>Then I would meet them!... and then stab them in the back...lol... nah, i NEVER do that!

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 06:24 PM   #87
Morima
Haunting Spirit

Morima has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Morima Send a message via MSN to Morima
1420!

A friend of mine has a friend who collects autographs, and he's got lots of contacts. So I'm told that whenever Elijah Wood comes to Norway, I'm gonna go with my friend and her friend the autograph-guy and meet him! Whenever that's gonna be... (c:=

Aki Benetah.
Morima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 04:24 AM   #88
Morgul Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Back to the topic........kinda <BR>At my college as a fundraiser we have a work day, which is where we find a place to work for a day to raise money for the school.<BR>Anyway, I rang up WETA and got the shock of my life...The Esteemed Richard Taylor picked up the phone and answered....anyways to boil down a conversation, Mr. Taylor said that they already have one SHC girl working there but to ring back if need be and He'll see what He can do...Is it any wonder I have been walking around in circles for the past hour trying to get rid of my excessive bouncy-ness (and this is the Morgul Queen we're talking about here, the dark, negitive one. *shudder* bouncy-ness does not suit me)
Old 05-06-2003, 12:48 AM   #89
Beruthiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Beruthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OH cool Morgul Queen! I have to do that work for a day thing next year, maybe I'll call him up as well and fly over to new zealand! that would be so cool!<P>Well good luck! my fingers are crossed for you (and if you do get in, tell mr. taylor that next year, expect a girl from melbourne to be ringing up )
Old 06-08-2003, 01:19 AM   #90
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Hahaha You've no idea how many people have asked me that Earwen! I'll post every single picture I get on a thread someday so you'll get to see everything <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>A quote from a few pages back.<P>a) I live in NZ, so I'm going to try to obtain permission to go down to Wellington for the premiere.<P>b) I have some photos of NZ available; however I need your (this is to all people interested) email address to send them. There may be some delays before you receive the photos, for which I'm sorry, but I am fairly busy in real life. You'll get them eventually, though.<P>c) I've never met any actors and I have no claim to fame other than that I live in NZ. <P>~ Elentari II<p>[ June 08, 2003: Message edited by: Bekah ]
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 01:36 AM   #91
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I have some photos of NZ available; however I need your (this is to all people interested) email address to send them. There may be some delays before you receive the photos, for which I'm sorry, but I am fairly busy in real life. You'll get them eventually, though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh Beka I would love some photos!!! Oh the joy.. . Of course when you are not to busy! my email is niluial@hotmail.com.. so yea!!
Niluial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 02:31 AM   #92
Beruthiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Beruthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I have no claim to fame other than that I live in NZ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Thats good enough for me!<P>Please send me some pics! <P>that was me you quoted by the way! but I may not even be able to go to NZ after all that...fingers crossed!<P>EDIT: I edited out my email address just in case. I hope you got mine down Bekah<p>[ June 08, 2003: Message edited by: Beruthiel ]
Old 06-08-2003, 07:46 AM   #93
Atanvarne

Pipe

its so unfair ive never met anyone let alone anyone from lotr, although 2 people in the 6th form at my school look freakily like ELijah Wood, its the eyes i think
Old 06-08-2003, 03:09 PM   #94
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Please do not post your e-mail addresses on the forum - you never know who is reading and could misuse them. PMs are for personal contacts.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 03:56 PM   #95
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Sting

Good idea. Nil, Beru, I've got your addresses now. It might be a good idea to edit your posts now.<P>I'll send the photos soon to you guys. If anyone else would like to receive them, please PM me with your email address.<P>~ Elentari II
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 01:18 AM   #96
Frodo 007
Haunting Spirit

Location: Wellington, New Zealand (Middle-Earth Baby Yeah!!!)
Frodo 007 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Karl was great, eh Frodo 007!<BR>I may seem over ambitious in asking you this, but I'm going into the RotK street party with a group of friends and I was wondering if you and anyone else going would like to join us!<BR>(Please say yes...please say yes...we don't quite have enough 'normal' fans going, and too many fan girls...have to annoy them somehow...)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>did someone say PARTY???oooooo yay!!!i am so there!!!when and where is this street party???ill probably bring some of my friends along!!!what exactly do we have to do for this party???
Old 06-11-2003, 07:01 AM   #97
Mordor_Queen
Haunting Spirit

Mordor_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

my friend met christopher lee and got his autograph...