Pipe

Write on! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 01:18 PM   #722
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
ANNOUNCEMENT

Note to All Players

The move to the new board restored all your signatures to previous game posts.

Don’t bother fixing them!

Just remove signatures from the new posts you place on the game.

~*~ Pio, Shire Mod
Old 02-11-2004, 09:19 AM   #723
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Great post, Hilde!
Nerindel, Everdawn - are you with us? Just checking that you made the jump to the new forum!
Old 02-11-2004, 12:38 PM   #724
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Thanks Ealasaide.

I have seen traces of Everdawn's making the jump. Happy belated Birthday, by the way!

And Nerindel if you are out there, did you post on the thread and then lose it? I got a e-mail notice of your posting, but never saw it. Perhaps it was a fluke with the change to the new message board.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:03 PM   #725
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Ta! and yes im here!glad you all made it. Jeez, it sounds like we made a pilgrimage or something doesnt it?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 02-11-2004, 04:59 PM   #726
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Good to see you, Everdawn!

Hilde - I think the e-mail alerts also cover edits now, whereas before we were only alerted to new posts.
Old 02-12-2004, 05:00 AM   #727
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Ah, so many new goodies. That one will come in handy!
Old 02-12-2004, 07:39 AM   #728
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Yes, I'm here!

No post Hilde, I just removed my sig. before pio kindly informed us not to bother.

I'm trying to put together a post for HTBD's at the moment, (Which unusually for me, is proving quite a difficult task. ), but I have also began working on a post for Amandur in which I will have him seeing Naiore disappearing back into the shadows leaving her allies to their fate.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:17 AM   #729
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Good to see you, Nerindel!

We'll be looking froward to seeing your post whenever you are ready! I, too, am working on a post that will bring Kaldir & Co to the Stair. As I see it, they won't actually gain the stair until after Amandur & the elves drive Naiore & the orcs back.
Old 02-14-2004, 03:36 PM   #730
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

So, Hilde, all other map discussions aside , where exactly are Rauthain and Avanill in relation to Rivendell and the Battle of the Ford?
Old 02-14-2004, 07:31 PM   #731
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril On behalf of Everdawn

IM posting this on behalf of Everdawn.

Yesterday we did the Mundara Endurance, which is an endurance horse race in Queensland, at about the 3/4 mark there was a Taipan on the trail and her horse did not see it until it was right in front of him and Everdawn was thrown and is in hospital with two broken ribs and some damage to some other muscles and something else, (i cant remember). This means she cant post here for about a week, so she has asked me to be her go-between. I went to her house this morning and collected from her place here posts and notes on all her games. She is writing things as best she can from hospital and i was wondering if it was ok that i post them here for her. That shouldnt be a problem should it?

And i will print out all posts she has missed on both the Discussion Threads and the Rp and deliver them to her so she can review them.
Old 02-14-2004, 08:22 PM   #732
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Oh, poor Everdawn! Please give her our best wishes along with those posts! I hope that they are keeping her comfortable.
And thanks Aredhel Ar-Feiniel for helping her out.

Ealasaide I was going to say that I left Rauthain and Avanill just about to cross "The Ford" and didn't know if Everdawn wanted to write a post for Avanill before they headed for the stair to Rivendell. I had pictured that there would still be a few orcs left watching the east side of the Ford and that their numbers would grow the closer one got to stair and the passage to Imladris, where the main fighting was. Is this right? But I defer to Nerindel on the exact location of the elves.

The arrow that was shot in Rauthain's last post was from the orcs watching the river for the rest of the rangers etc. Not from the fight proper which had appeared to me to be at the stairs.

Now the impression I got from Nerindel's post for Lespheria was that the stairs started off going up rather than down and were quite close to the Ford, so perhaps we should continue with that perspective in mind. Also Rivendell seemed quite close as well.

Does this work for y'all? I'm willing to follow whatever lead you want to take here, just let me know whatcha wanna do.

But now I'm not sure if we should wait for an Avanill post. Everdawn could insert one in at a later time if she wanted to.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:14 PM   #733
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Oh, poor Everdawn! Thank you, Aredhel Ar-Feiniel, for stepping in as go-between. Do give Everdawn our best wishes for a speedy recovery. We will look forward to hearing from her through you until she is able to return. Again, many thanks for stepping in! Yes, please feel free to place her posts on the RPG thread for her.

Hilde - that sounds good. I am posting with Kaldir now. He and his group have just been intercepted by a patrol of Elves.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:09 AM   #734
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

I rang Everdawn, (her sister snuck her Mobile Phone in and it's switched on silent so so far we have been able to have contact without being caught by a nurse.) She said that she has about half a post written and will probably have the ohter half done by tomorrow, so what ill do is go to the hospital tomorrow afternoon and post it for her when I get home.

Oh yeah, Everdawn says thanks for letting me do her posts.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:09 AM   #735
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

It is wonderful of both of you, Aredhel Ar-Feiniel! Many thanks for helping.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:34 AM   #736
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ditto, everything Hilde said!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:39 AM   #737
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

Shield Everdawn Says....

Everdawn pretty much has the thing written but she is unsure or cant remember, (might be the drugs she's been given) whether Naiore is supposed to be on the other side of the river where Avanil and Rauthain are. Any help with this one?
Old 02-16-2004, 04:58 AM   #738
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

She was last mentioned to be on the shore that Avanill and Rauthain are on, but I had written assuming that Naiore had crossed over at the Ford by now. Of course assumptions can be rather dangerous things! Sorry, if I have confused anyone.

That being said, I do not think that Naiore would fall for Rauthain's trick. I'm sure that she has more pressing matters to take care of at the moment.

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 02-16-2004 at 06:58 AM.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:17 AM   #739
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Oh my so much has happened,
Sorry to hear about Everdawns accident, I hope she is feeling better (I'm sure the drugs will help ) and will be up and about soon.

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel it's super you are able to post for her, I add my Thanks to that of my fellow writers.

Great post Ealasaide just one small thing, could you change the name of the elven captain as Fintar is with Amandur in the main battle and not with the flanking patrol. Thanks

Hilde, Aredhel Ar-Feiniel I am putting up a post that will have Amandur catch sight of the fleeing elf woman suggesting that she is indeed now on the same side of the river as the battle.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:31 AM   #740
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Oops! My bad... I thought you had said in an earlier PM that Fintar was with the flanking patrol. I will make the change.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:48 AM   #741
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Thanks Ealasaide!

What do you think we should do about Barrold ferny, currently he is still knocked out by Anavill's sleeping draught!

I was getting the distinct impression that Elora wanted to have the villian killed by Naiore, but I think that oppertunity has passed, I was thinking that waking up and finding himself alone and hearing the battle ahead he would just slope of with his treasure (the mithral covers), cutting his losses so to speak!

I woud also be greatful if you think we should write something for the old villian, if someone else could write it as my hands are quite full at the moment.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:07 AM   #742
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Yes, I was thinking the same thing regarding Barrold Ferney. Everdawn would be the most likely candidate to write the exit scene for Barrold since she, of all of us, has dealt most closely with his character. What do you say, Everdawn?

If she is not up to it - whch would be understandable - I will give it a shot.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:44 PM   #743
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

I couldnt ask her today becuase when I went up to see her she was sleeping. Ill try an see her tomorrow, either that or ill ring the ward later on.