The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2006, 10:21 AM   #81
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The first time taking the quiz I had the morgoth-may-care one and as I thoughyt it (alas!) doesn't describe very well I tried again and got the classy one. It's a bit boring, but at least it fits me pretty well...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:32 AM   #82
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Quote:
You are a classy, well-respected member of the Downs whose intelligence, humor, and good nature, and love for Tolkien are known by all. You might even be a moderator! I love you, wo/man. So, I recommend you choose from the following account names: Gandalfesque, Elf Friend, TooGoodforWords, The Spirit of Tolkiendom, etc. You would, of course, never use these accounts because you're too modest, but it's nice to know, isn't it?
Hmmm... I'd say that was about 50% me.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:11 PM   #83
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Narya

The quiz came up with this for me

You are a high-brow Tolkien purist with little patience for the foibles of fanboy/girl/things. I shall recommend that you choose from the following account names: Philosopher's Gallstone, Lord/Lady of Prolixity, HoMEy or JRR's Ghost. Use this account for your most verbose and scholarly posts, so that all shall know what is in store for them before they embark on the perilous quest to find the finish.

Don't really know what it supposed to mean, but...meh nice quiz Diamond
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:56 PM   #84
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Quote:
And still the quiz told that only 6% have that result... funny?
Maybe some of us are pretending to be classy?
Old 04-26-2006, 02:51 PM   #85
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
You are a cheeky, fearless, devil-may-care poster who knows your Tolkien but isn't afraid to have a good time with it. You're a fun person to post around, so I'm going to suggest the following screen names: BattyEyelashes, Pippinesque, Smart-Aleck, Born to Be Wild or Morgoth-May-Care. Use this account just for the heck of it, and shine on you crazy wight.
Its true, I won't deny it.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:34 PM   #86
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I took this quiz once almost three years ago, but I had to take it again...

Quote:
You are a cheeky, fearless, devil-may-care poster who knows your Tolkien but isn't afraid to have a good time with it. You're a fun person to post around, so I'm going to suggest the following screen names: BattyEyelashes, Pippinesque, Smart-Aleck, Born to Be Wild or Morgoth-May-Care. Use this account just for the heck of it, and shine on you crazy wight.
And all I have to compare it with is some cryptic nonsense message that suggests that I'm a tree and not too happy about it... *shrugs*

Been there, done that.

It's fun growing up with the 'Downs...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:25 AM   #87
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Well... it's fitting. I should use Morgoth-may-care as my name. It'd be about as fitting as the one I have now, anyways.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:25 PM   #88
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
You are a classy, well-respected member of the Downs whose intelligence, humor, and good nature, and love for Tolkien are known by all. You might even be a moderator! I love you, wo/man. So, I recommend you choose from the following account names: Gandalfesque, Elf Friend, TooGoodforWords, The Spirit of Tolkiendom, etc. You would, of course, never use these accounts because you're too modest, but it's nice to know, isn't it?
Am I alone in finding this hard to believe in full?

Oh well, I've never been a good stereotype, except when it comes to painting. I always end up doing something odd in a normal fashion.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote