The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2006, 11:19 AM   #11
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nogrod stood up and wandered to the desk once again.

"Okay, I've looked at Lommy here and would like to point out a few things, some of them are noted here earlier, some I think are not.

Moderately wolvish things:
- She has managed to vote only the innocents and basically also suspected only innocents (Kath, naturally is a questionmark still). She had a fleeting suspicion of Valesse when she was the talk of the town, but that never came to anything like making a case or voting. So careful not to do any damage and more than happy to try cases over innocents? I mean, mostly they are only suggestions or hints to cases and there are lots of them, but as Boro remarked, there very rarely is anything more substantial in them. A wolf might like to try whether one of them would gather momentum with the help of others.
- Voices suspicion on others who suspect others but then does it herself quite frequently. Her reaction to Kath's analysis at the early stages was a telling one. Still she is constantly assuring others about her own innocense and calls others fellow-victims and whatever. A bit too eager to state these. And the toast for Di...

More suspicious things:
- She took the he-factor up early enough on Day5, but was happy to still vote for Naria rather than Sleepy. Only on Day6 did she use it as some kind of a basis for a vote. But then earlier toDay she was quite ready to go after Kath
Quote:
at the moment she seems most probably to be the wolf in the bunch
as many had voiced suspicions of Kath yesterDay. And then, like a lightning from a clear sky she decides to take the he-factor and runs rampant on myself. One might be able to see here that she realised the worth of that argument only toDay. If she is the wolf, that point (thence a mistake by Glirdy) would be worth the whole game to her. It would be much better for her not to be the other one from whom we choose but to actually be safe.
- Also her almost rude attack on Gil the morning the wolf had been left a loner was somewhat non-Lommyisque. A frightened wolf ready to go for anything? There wasn't the intensity of toDay, but still both of these attacks do not look like they were made by an innocent Lommy.

To these I would like to add my earlier points on #359.

I don't know, but if I can't get anything better out, I'll be voting Lommy and hopefully helping the village to get rid of the monster.

I mean good heavens! Why would Boro put us three together (myself in the middle!) into a list, away from all the other text, if our status was not the same? If Lommy manages to twist the most probable facts of the list and manages to succeed, I'll surely bow to her, but not to us."

Then he filled his pint and got back to the armchair.

"I need some rest now. I'll be back."

Last edited by Nogrod; 09-19-2006 at 11:30 AM. Reason: correcting a quote.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote