The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #201
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Especially the latter, of course Vampires are overrated. Flying is cool, but Thorondor can do that too and probably better, and who knows whether balrogs can't do that too She would probably have been somewhat interesting had there been any information whatsoever about her. Alas, there is none, not even a little bit to stir some imagination. I consider that Tolkien's failure a bit, but maybe it just wasn't important enough. And that brings me back to my point.
But Thorondor isn't female. I don't think it's a failure on Tolkien's part, insomuch as not finishing The Silmarillion before dying was a failure. And what, don't you like mysterious ladies?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #202
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

But of course when Tolkien fails to provide an adequate back-story and details, it forces us to invent our own to bridge the gap- which means Thuringwethil is precisely as awesome as Maria's imagination can make her.

And apparently the answer to "how awesome?" is "12" on a 0 to 10 scale.

Sounds about right.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #203
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
But Thorondor isn't female. I don't think it's a failure on Tolkien's part, insomuch as not finishing The Silmarillion before dying was a failure. And what, don't you like mysterious ladies?
Truth be told, no. I think the whole concept of mysterious ladies is kinda overused and, therefore, overrated and boring already. Or at least the way it's usually done. A vampire mysterious lady brings to mind the worst clichés. I would at least hope that Tolkien would have made his vampire woman something more than the average B-class vampire movie main star, though at his time it probably wasn't the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
But of course when Tolkien fails to provide an adequate back-story and details, it forces us to invent our own to bridge the gap- which means Thuringwethil is precisely as awesome as Maria's imagination can make her.

And apparently the answer to "how awesome?" is "12" on a 0 to 10 scale.

Sounds about right.
Sure, sure. Personally, I am all for the reader's invention. But exactly: for me, she is just a boring batwoman.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #204
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Sounds about right.
Yes, it does.

Quote:
A vampire mysterious lady brings to mind the worst clichés. I would at least hope that Tolkien would have made his vampire woman something more than the average B-class vampire movie main star, though at his time it probably wasn't the same thing..
Give the Professor some credit. Are any of his heroes or heroines B-class action film stars?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #205
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Give the Professor some credit. Are any of his heroes or heroines B-class action film stars?
They are not, but that's exactly what I am wondering about then. Where did this idea come from? And anyway, so how do *you* imagine Thuringwethil? Because you make it sound like that it is not the average B-class movie lady vampire, so what is it, then?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 04-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #206
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Truth be told, no. I think the whole concept of mysterious ladies is kinda overused and, therefore, overrated and boring already.
Well, there's one mysterious lady who I think deserves more points than Mrs. Bat.

++Goldberry
--Lobelia
--Vana

Thuringwethil (11)
Lobelia (4)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (6)
Erendis (11)
Vána (5)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Galadriel- phialed off by TP
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Nienor- mercy-killed by TP
Nienna- left crying by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP

I mean, I like old Thu too, and as it turns out I was the one who nominated her, but I just think some other ladies on the list are better. I wouldn't mind if Thu wins, though. I would just rather some others do.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #207
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Way to go, G55

Who cares, I'm going to leave the old bat be for the time being. There are still others who could go for the chopping block.

Double hurt Erendis (seriously, 11?), heal Vána.

Thuringwethil (11)
Lobelia (4)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (6)
Erendis (9)
Vána (6)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP

P.S. And yeah, if you call Goldberry "mysterious lady", then I am all for it - that is the kind of "mysterious ladies" I like. I have been just thinking, if I was supposed to say the "type" of mysterious ladies I like, then it would be exactly things a bit of the Goldberryish sort, or then some sort of "no one knows whence they came from and where they are going", usually with some spiritual background. For illustration, if I think about my favourite characters from elsewhere who could fall into a kind of similar cathegory, they are an exiled Jedi Knight, her very old mentor who always appeared and disappeared in a bit Gandalf-ish way, but nobody could tell whether she didn't have some sinister agenda, and another female knight who was so mysterious that she did not even know who she was. (I'm sorry I could not provide examples from Tolkien's universe, but well, as we know, the Prof had possibly only one tiny deficient thing in his works, and that was the little bit of neglection of the ladies. But that's old story.)

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 04-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #208
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tuor in Gondolin has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Yahoo to Tuor in Gondolin
Heal Elwing
Hurt Shelob Hurt Vana

Thuringwethil (11)
Lobelia (4)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (9)
Vána (5)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #209
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Double hurt Lobelia. Heal Rosie.

Thuringwethil (11)
Lobelia (2)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (9)
Vána (5)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #210
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Kill Lobelia
Heal Vana

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (9)
Vána (6)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Lobelia- umbrella-ed by TP
Old 04-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #211
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Double hurt Erendis
Heal Vána

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (7)
Vána (7)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #212
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
--Vana
--Rosie
++Erendis

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (8)
Vána (6)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #213
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Double hurt Vana. Heal Rosie.

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (10)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (8)
Vána (4)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #214
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I literally have to leave in a minute, so I'll reply to your points later.

Heal Nerdanel (come on, she was able to handle Fëanor, there must be something about her)
Hurt Rosie and Ar-Zimraphel

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (9)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (8)
Vána (4)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 05:20 AM   #215
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Heal Vána
Double Hurt Erendis

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (9)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #216
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Is it just my computer, or does the forum look very weird to everyone else as well? The top says "Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 48" about a dozen times, and the box around the text that I'm typing right now is white (and for once you can see the ??? on the smiley... ) Also, the websote seems to be too big for my screen, so I have to scroll horizontally, which only happened before when there were large pictures on the thread...

++Goldberry
--Thu
--Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (14)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (5)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (10)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #217
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Is it just my computer, or does the forum look very weird to everyone else as well? The top says "Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 48" about a dozen times, and the box around the text that I'm typing right now is white (and for once you can see the ??? on the smiley... ) Also, the websote seems to be too big for my screen, so I have to scroll horizontally, which only happened before when there were large pictures on the thread...
Yep, I think that's something global, it seems to be happening to me as well, and I assume to others too... some weird thing, who knows. At least it is not harming the functioning of the forum, so
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #218
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Same odd elements on the board here, but other sites (like ToRN
and DailyKos) seem unaffected.

Heal Vaira
Double Hurt Shelob

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (14)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (3)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #219
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Oh yeah, that's a bit strange....

Heal Rosie (I've rather given up on Shelob). Double hurt Goldberry, because that's a bit ridiculous. Nobody's *that* awesome.

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (3)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #220
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

I'd say she is At least among those, she really shines.

Double hurt Thu, heal Vána

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (6)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (3)
Erendis (7)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 08:13 AM   #221
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Rosie

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (4)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (3)
Erendis (7)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #222
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Hurt Shelob Hurt Vana

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (4)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Shelob (2)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #223
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Kill Shelob
Heal Rosie

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Erendis (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #224
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Double hurt Erendis
Heal Vána

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (12)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (8)
Erendis (5)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #225
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

--Vana
--Nerdanel
++Goldberry

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (5)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Erendis (5)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Old 04-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #226
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 48

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 96

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 100

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 123

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 131

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 200

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/init.php on line 413

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/class_core.php on line 2381

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/barrowwight/public_html/forum.barrow/includes/class_core.php on line 1538
Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #227
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Double hurt Rosie
Heal Thuringwethil

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (3)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Erendis (5)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #228
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Double Hurt Erendis

Thuringwethil (12)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (3)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Erendis (3)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 06:16 AM   #229
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Hurt Erendis and Thuringwethil
Heal Vána

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (3)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Erendis (2)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #230
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Kill Erendis
Heal Rosie

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (4)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #231
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Heal Thuringwethil
Double hurt Rosie

Thuringwethil (12)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (2)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (6)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #232
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Thuringwethil
Double Hurt Vana

Thuringwethil (13)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (2)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (4)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #233
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Double Hurt Thu
Heal Vána

Thuringwethil (11)
Goldberry (13)
Rosie (2)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #234
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Should I do it? Nah. I won't ruin the pattern. Leave it to TP.

--Vana
--Thu
++Goldberry

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (14)
Rosie (2)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (4)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #235
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

(I can't believe you left this for me, ha ha.)

Kill Rosie
Heal Vana

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (7)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #236
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
(I can't believe you left this for me, ha ha.)
Yeah, well. I thought that while it's cool to ruin a pattern (and to annoy you, of course ), it's much cooler to have a pattern. So, anyhow...
Old 04-11-2013, 06:47 PM   #237
Tuor in Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Heal Goldberry
Hurt Vana Hurt Nerdanel

Thuringwethil (10)
Goldberry (15)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (4)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #238
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Heal Vána
Double hurt Thuringwethil

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (15)
Elwing (11)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (5)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #239
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++Goldberry
--Vana
--Elwing

Thuringwethil (8)
Goldberry (16)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (4)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP
Ioreth- quieted by TP
Yavanna- pruned by TP
Idril- offed by TP
Shelob- stepped on by TP
Erendis- drowned by TP
Rosie- finished by TP
Old 04-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #240
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Double hurt Goldberry. Heal Thuringwethil. Shake fist at inability to access Downs from my cell and thus swipe that last kill from Phantom.

Thuringwethil (9)
Goldberry (14)
Elwing (10)
Ar-Zimraphel (9)
Aredhel (10)
Nerdanel (6)
Vána (4)
Vairë (11)

DEAD
Ungoliant- swatted by TP
Andreth- aged by TP