The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-06-2006, 07:48 PM   #561
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
Okay then I believe you...*sarcasm abounding*...will the 'REAL' seer please step forward and set the record straight so we don't kill this good innocent man who is so deserving of life. My you seem awfully hairy today, even for a scandinavian
You just check my record. I've put it plain to see from Day1 forwards. You still need a third seer Morm? Sorry, we Scandinavians are sometimes hairy, but our hair is light and golden yellow, not the dark hue you others possess... :

The thing Lommy was right about was the time it is here right now and I will be getting to sleep also.

You will decide as you do. To this day you have killed Boromir, Saucie and Fea. Sorry to sound bitter, but you get what you order. It was looking good for a while last Day and the Night, but seemingly you are going to lynch another posible asset now. I have a game to mod and will be concentrating on it, so maybe its better I do have no tasks with you any more... 'tis only a game - and if you betray me, well then why on earth would I like to play with you - or help you? Remember if and when Lommy is a wolf she knows perfectly well who the wolves / innocents are and she will be easily dropping the names. Sorry I can't give you a wolf, but I have mismanaged my dreams... The wolves have no trouble with that.

The barbeque subject... To whom do you think you can supply your ketchup after you kill me Celuien?

PS. Yes I'm sorry and can't say I have been a worthy Seer. I have actually been so bad as to try and deny my position in the village. The roles get mixed up during the game. With a role one has to think too much - and as I have had no time to concentrate (Lommy looking over my shoulder all the time) on the questions pertaining the village, I have been of little help. Sorry about that...

Well, your choice.

Farewell people. Hope you have some better ideas before the Day closes.

Celuien: where will you be selling your ketschup now?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #562
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Celuien: where will you be selling your ketschup now?
Well, Mormy and I could go into the BBQ business together.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #563
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

BBQ with the secret ingredient of some nice ketchup in the sauce. BBQ with ketchup and fries. Fries and ketchup. Ketchup and ketchup. Ketchup, ketchup, ketchup, ketchup, fries and ketchup. Fries, BBQ, ketchup, ketchup, fries, BBQ and ketchup...
Old 06-06-2006, 08:00 PM   #564
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Foolish to go after Caran. Did they really think the Ranger would just skip a night before the Seer showed themselves?
Are you the Ranger, then?

I almost hunted you last Night! The Day I came out as being the Hunter, before I did I had used an arrow icon as an attempt at a hint. I noticed that the next Day you used the same icon twice, but never used icons before that, and I thought it was either a wolvish attempt to set themself up as the "real" Hunter or a hint that you were the Ranger - was it a hint, or was I making up my own elaborate plot?
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #565
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Give up, Nogrod, you're pitiable.

Quote:
Sorry, we Scandinavians are sometimes hairy, but our hair is light and golden yellow, not the dark hue you others possess...
A lie again. Your hair is not golden yellow - it's light brown and far from golden. And my hair, for example, is even less golden yellow than yours - it's way darker than yours.

Quote:
You will decide as you do. To this day you have killed Boromir, Saucie and Fea.
Don't even try that one. You yourself were strongly contributing to lynching Fea.

Quote:
The barbeque subject... To whom do you think you can supply your ketchup after you kill me Celuien?
Maybe me, for example? I think I could try to persuade my patients to drink it instead of alcohol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
Lommy, it's nice to know that you are something. It's odd I often see giftedness as suspicious because you were acting a bit differently there for a while. Well done and I praise you on your efficiency at the end, though baffled that you didn't dream of me.
I did act differently. I was horrified of how edgy I was on Days 1 & 2. No wonder I was on nearly everyone's suspect list. I was wondering if I was doing terribly or terrificly...
I must admit I'm a bit baffled myself with the fact that I didn't dream of you... I can see two reasons:
1) I didn't want to dream of those who were under a serious threat of lynching, since their roles would be revealed anyway.
2) I had been so confident on your guilt, that I didn't want to learn for sure that you were an innocent... I guess that would have been too much for my pride.

Noggie, if you claim to be the seer and no one really believes you, why don't you volunteer to be lynched? Then we could lynch you and prove your "innocence"... Don't try to put up the argument that your "dreams" could be useful. You know that if you really were the seer, the village would lynch me and Lhuna next. They would lose nothing by killing you.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:21 PM   #566
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Seem a little on edge there, Nogrod If you were the Seer and we lynched you, we'd still have your list...
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:04 PM   #567
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
= Caran
Seem a little on edge there, Nogrod
No, no. Nice and cozy, as the teddy-bear with Lommy. As I said, I'm really proud of her, in a sense...

But really. Look at Lommy's points in the mess she just posted before this. Just out of the hat nonsensense. Why would she go trying to find whatever point one might make if you were not the wolf yourself? So why sham reasons? Too eager to make the point believable? A wolf trying to save her case? Just trying to get any suspicions to voice out? Of how many of us could these be voiced?
Quote:
Noggie, if you claim to be the seer and no one really believes you, why don't you volunteer to be lynched? Then we could lynch you and prove your "innocence"...
I have nothing against you lynching me. Check my last posts. I think we can afford one or two mislynches before we lose. All of us should take responsibility with the consequences... including a living Lommy.

We are not so surely winning even if we think ourselves cool after getting one wolf right. How many of us really felt they were getting the real culprit last Day? Be honest. We have been in the dark all of the game and are just now mislead profoundly. We have been just lousy villagers, sorry, and I admit being one of the top-lousy ones.

Now I guess we should pick Lhuna and check Lommy's poker with her. There is a chance that she has taken a risk that was too much. Otherwise, I have no more ideas than you others have (the list is not full). I believe Cailin's call, but we should be aware of her if the number of villagers will go down to meet the wolves (Changeling is good for us when the numbers are up, but there is a situation when she comes frightful to us). I'd like to check lmp next night, but as you know, I might be saying this just for misleading the wolves...

Quote:
Durelin: Go down with some dignity left, Noggy...
I hope I will not have to go down, but if it is what you will, then yes I will try to. You'll see it.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:53 PM   #568
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I must be enjoying arguing since I'm answering...

Nogrod: Do you really think anyone will take you seriously, especially after the happily I'm not gifted-slip?

Quote:
PS. Yes I'm sorry and can't say I have been a worthy Seer. I have actually been so bad as to try and deny my position in the village. The roles get mixed up during the game. With a role one has to think too much - and as I have had no time to concentrate (Lommy looking over my shoulder all the time) on the questions pertaining the village, I have been of little help. Sorry about that...
If you're a seer you definitely don't forget it/mix it up. It makes you so nervous that you can't forget it. I can say that from experience. And you should know that too from your first game.

And your memory seems to be quite flip-floppy. First you are the seer, then you are an ordo, then you're the seer again...

Even though your brains work a way differently than mine (= you can forget you're the seer for a while), why did you then edit the post from "happily I'm not a gifted"? Couldn't you just have quoted it and said "Ah, I just remembered, I'm the seer"?

Quote:
But really. Look at Lommy's points in the mess she just posted before this. Just out of the hat nonsensense. Why would she go trying to find whatever point one might make if you were not the wolf yourself? So why sham reasons? Too eager to make the point believable? A wolf trying to save her case? Just trying to get any suspicions to voice out? Of how many of us could these be voiced?
Easy, easy. It makes me a wolf that I joke and say your arguments are feeble?

Quote:
I have nothing against you lynching me. Check my last posts. I think we can afford one or two mislynches before we lose. All of us should take responsibility with the consequences... including a living Lommy
Great. I think we should lynch Nogrod as he volunteers.

No, it's not a big matter, we've won anyway, but it's only a bit neater victory.

Quote:
How many of us really felt they were getting the real culprit last Day? Be honest.
I did, for one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
++tom bombarriffic

Besides he is suspicious. Or he has suspicious air. This is mostly a gut feeling, but I feel he might be a wolf. Let's hope so.
Now, I don't want to hear a "she had a gut feeling 'cos she knew her fellow wolf" -argument, Nogrod. You seem to grasp any straw possible to try to convince the village of your "innocence".

Quote:
We have been in the dark all of the game and are just now mislead profoundly.
...by you.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #569
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Actually, I have believed Nogrod to be the Seer since the Day Saucie died. Anyone would have voted for Saucy at that point, only the Seer who knows he's innocent would have refused and be desperate to kill Mormegil. If you check WWXI, you'll see I did the exact same thing as the Seer.

It was weird that the wolves never quite picked up on that. So now I am not sure anymore.

But risking utter humiliation and defeat, I say I believe Nogrod. Also because I want to believe him: that would mean I am an excellent Seer-identifier.

I cannot believe Nogrod has been plotting to reveal himself as a false Seer from the start.

So Lommy: you are a liar and a wolf.

++THINLOMIEN
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 01:53 AM   #570
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
So Lommy: you are a liar and a wolf.
And you, Cailín dear, are the Changeling forced to play on the wolves' side toDay since you picked either Lhuna or Noggie last Night.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:56 AM   #571
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Changeling always has to play on the village's side during day time.

Besides, I deny everything.

You are being forceful and argue too much, Lom. Other villagers: read again the events on the Day Saucy was lynched (Day 2 I think) and see if there is nothing weird and Seerish about Nogrod!
Old 06-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #572
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
The Changeling always has to play on the village's side during day time.
I forgot about that, sorry...
Old 06-07-2006, 03:08 AM   #573
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Oh stop it, Lommy and Nogrod. If you must fight then Mordor's the best place to do it, not Animalia.

But I'm innocent. I don't know what I did to be chosen by Lommy as a wolf, but this must be some desperate, if not foolhardy, ploy for her lupine side to win. And from the looks of it, it seems that she's winning.

I don't know if we should believe Nogrod's claim either, but I'm sure as anything that I'm innocent, and only a wolf would say otherwise.

++THINLOMIEN
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:18 AM   #574
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

This is ridiculous people! How can you all believe Lommy so readily? It's not that easy.

According to her claim, she knew Nogrod was guilty of wolvery yesterDay. Yet she posted:

Quote:
Nogrod - I don't find anything particularly suspicious in him.
A Seer cannot afford that! She would be terrified of getting killed. The village wasn't large enough anymore. She could not hide. No way that Lommy - of all people - would act in such a way under such an amount of pressure. Only a few people could and I am not among them either. We needed to catch a wolf yesterDay and I gave everything to make it so. The real Seer would have done the same if she'd dreamed successfully.

If I'm wrong, forgive me, Lom, but I really don't think I am.

Change your votes! She's deceiving you!

Not that it truly matters. We can afford it. But really now...
Old 06-07-2006, 03:32 AM   #575
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Cailín, you can call me stupid if you will, but I knew Noggie was a wolf and posted that. I assumed the wolves would be going after you. I was trying to lie as flat as possible. If I had suddenly started to voice suspicion of Nogrod though I hadn't suspected him all the previous days, the wolves would have surely killed me.

I took the hiding strategy instead of the leaving messages strategy. Maybe it was risky and foolish, but it succeeded.

Quote:
If I'm wrong, forgive me, Lom, but I really don't think I am.
Don't worry, I will.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:34 AM   #576
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Don't worry, I will.
I owe catching Lhuna to you, after all. Your claim of TGWBS's and Durelin's innocence allowed me to nail her.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:08 AM   #577
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Quote:
Actually, I have believed Nogrod to be the Seer since the Day Saucie died. Anyone would have voted for Saucy at that point, only the Seer who knows he's innocent would have refused and be desperate to kill Mormegil. If you check WWXI, you'll see I did the exact same thing as the Seer.
Well, you know, I defended Saucy from day 1. Said some weird things to Elempi like (paraphrased), he's too important to go without a Seer dream, he may already have been dreamt of, I think he's innocent, and a day 3 told-you-so when I couldn't get back in time to try to save him on day 2. Sure made Elempi think I was the Seer. And Wolfgrod knows who the innocents are anyway, so he can defend whom he pleases to gain trust. Doesn't mean he's the Seer instead of the furry monster that he is.

Wolfgrod is just having fun trying to confuse the village and making a last effort to trick us into saving him. That edit. Really. The mark of a werewolf. No matter which Seer claimant you believe, they've both declared me innocent. I'd have no reason to lie about seeing the post lateration. And I have witnesses too. Morm. Durelin.

You're not a Cobbler, Cailin. You may be a Changling, but like you said, you're on our side in the day phase. Come on now. Stop helping those wolves. I'll give you a bottle of ketchup.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 AM   #578
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Could you explain the edit to me? I have missed it, so I'm not sure what it was all about.

If Nogrod is indeed guilty, he had me fooled for a long time. I shall not pursue it any further. But as he was my prime Seer candidate the entire game... his claim just makes more sense to me. Sorry.

You can keep the ketchup, by the way.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:20 AM   #579
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I assumed the wolves would be going after you. I was trying to lie as flat as possible. If I had suddenly started to voice suspicion of Nogrod though I hadn't suspected him all the previous days, the wolves would have surely killed me.
How could you assume such a thing when -at the time of posting that- I wasn't even going to be around that day and had made no claims to know anything whatsoever?
Old 06-07-2006, 04:24 AM   #580
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
++THINLOMIEN

Because I've trusted Cailin for yonks now, and haven't been sure about Lommy at all. Cailin's points against Lommy seem convincing.

In addition, the Ranger should not come out until we have sorted this mess out. That way they can continue saving people in the Night and not get Eaten.

Whoever the wolf is, they're not very smart. If they don't die tonight, they die tomorrow, and we get a Seer list to boot.

I thought Mithalwen was the Seer because of the whole mormegil thing.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:26 AM   #581
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
How could you assume such a thing when -at the time of posting that- I wasn't even going to be around that day and had made no claims to know anything whatsoever?
For one, I wasn't sure. I just guessed it might be you (or Celuien maybe or someone else). And I saw no reason for them to go after me (that didn't stop me from getting over-anxious though...).

Quote:
I am here but greatly distressed (real life...). This will be my only post toDay. I'm sorry. I accidentally found an internet cafe in the middle of nowhere.

If you trust me, trust me.

You are looking in the wrong direction. Especially Mormegil.

Do with this info as you will.

++LMP

Though I am not sure about this one.
Sorry, but this clearly hints that you have some knowledge the others don't.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:31 AM   #582
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Kudos to Wolfgrod, your case seems to be more convincing than I thought it ever would be. Unfortunately for you, whichever of us dies toDay, you will lose. So, villagers, feel free to lynch me if you wish. The victory is ours anyway. It will be just a day swifter if we lynch Nogrod toDay.

I just can't believe that Cailín and TGWBS believe Noggie when he says he mixed up his own role as a seer... It just sounds so stupid.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:32 AM   #583
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

If we lynch Lommy and she's the Seer, we know our two wolves and lynch them the days after.

If we lynch Lommy and she's a wolf, Nogrod can dream of somebody - Lhuna perhaps - in the night and be protected by the Ranger. This gets us one more dream.

If we lynch Nogrod and he's a wolf, we can trust Lommy. We have two wolves. We win.

If we lynch Nogrod and he's the Seer, we vote Lommy tomorrow. We have one wolf.

Therefore, logically, it is in our interests to lynch Lommy for better outcomes. Lynching Lommy will gain us either the names of our two wolves, or else one wolf and a dream. Lynching Nogrod will only get us either our two wolves, or just one wolf without a dream.

Just to throw some maths in.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:36 AM   #584
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I see your logic, TGWBS.

Just for you, lovely little ordos, Caran and the unknown ranger:

--Nogrod
++Thinlómien

If you people want to end the game earlier, I can change my vote back to Noggie.

It's all the same for me, you know. I will win with the village, dead or alive.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:37 AM   #585
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Sorry, but this clearly hints that you have some knowledge the others don't.
Oh it does, does it?

I only posted that after you denied being suspicious of Nogrod. That's why your theory does not hold.

You may be right and I may be wrong, but either way: I have plenty of reason to be slightly suspicious of your claim.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:38 AM   #586
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
You may be right and I may be wrong, but either way: I have plenty of reason to be slightly suspicious of your claim.
Be if you wish. I don't force anyone to believe me. I have won already anyway.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:43 AM   #587
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

You know, this is actually quite disappointing. Werewolf was meant to be my betwixt-revision treat, but nothing much's happening.

*Whistles*

Of course, I could go check up on Nogrod's and Lommy's histories, but other people already have, and I'm too busy anyway. There seem to be points against them both.

*Wanders off*
Old 06-07-2006, 05:44 AM   #588
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

On second thoughts

--LOMMY

++NOGROD

Now that I think about it, it's logical. Lomwolf would have no idea that Nogrod were the Seer. So she'd have no reason to pick on him, would she? A wolf would gain nothing by pretending to be the Seer at such a time, especially one not under too much suspicion, like Lommy.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:54 AM   #589
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. Hands up.

It was fun as long as it lasted. It seems only Mith's reaction has not been checked yet...

Just so bad timing as our game started last Night. We could've done with a couple of players more to come up with a funny extra role, but... *sigh*

Congrats to Lommy for good hunches!

And please people: never play a ww-game with someone living under the same roof!

++ Santa Claus
Old 06-07-2006, 06:02 AM   #590
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Just so bad timing as our game started last Night. We could've done with a couple of players more to come up with a funny extra role, but... *sigh*
Whiny, whiny. We'll manage just fine.

Quote:
And please people: never play a ww-game with someone living under the same roof!
Unless he cooks, washes the dishes, does some shopping and sleeps 'til midday...

--Thinlómien
++Nogrod-Claus
Old 06-07-2006, 06:03 AM   #591
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
But risking utter humiliation and defeat, I say I believe Nogrod.
Oh no.

You completely fooled me, Nogrod. I'd say well done to you (and Lommy of course!)

--LOMMY

++That evil supposed seer, sauceman saver, sneaky & snarling Wolfgrod

(I wonder if that vote counts?)
Old 06-07-2006, 06:07 AM   #592
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Unless he cooks, washes the dishes, does some shopping and sleeps 'til midday...
Yay!

Never play a game and be a dad at the same time...

PS. Thanks Cailín. I love you!
Old 06-07-2006, 06:53 AM   #593
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:

It was fun as long as it lasted. It seems only Mith's reaction has not been checked yet...

]
*puts knickers on head, pencils up nose and says only* -" Wibble".

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:31 AM   #594
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Would everyone like me to end the game now or would you prefer to gloat a little more Lommy?
Old 06-07-2006, 07:38 AM   #595
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

I'm okay with ending now. Unless Gaurdawen wants to hold on until tomorrow or Lommy wants to gloat some more.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:39 AM   #596
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Would everyone like me to end the game now or would you prefer to gloat a little more Lommy?
For my part we can end now. I can always post-game gloat if I wish to...
Old 06-07-2006, 07:48 AM   #597
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well, I'll start writing the final narration. If I've finished it before Lhuna appears I'll post it anyway. If she appears first and asks to have the extra Night I can keep it til tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:36 AM   #598
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caran
was it a hint, or was I making up my own elaborate plot?
I figured if I ever managed to get myself into deep waters I could reveal myself and be like: 'oh, but I tried to tell you! *points toward random arrow icons*' just so it was more fun for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
*puts knickers on head, pencils up nose and says only* -" Wibble".
You're my new favorite person, Mith...and the only sane one here.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 09:36 AM   #599
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I guess we could be uninvisible now...?
Old 06-07-2006, 09:46 AM   #600
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

And here I was for ages thinking morm was the Ranger and mith the Seer. Due to her passionate defence... I was surprised she didn't get killed for it.

I can't believe I'm alive 'til the end.

Quote:
Innocent:
Caran

Confident innocent:
Cailín
Mith
morm

Probably innocent:
lmp
Lommy

Possibly innocent:
Durelin
Lhuna

Leaving me with my wolves:
Celuien
Nogrod
Tom

I think the last five will contain two or three of our wolves.
Is there a smug smiley somewhere?

So, wolves, we look forward to explanations regarding your kills. Why Fin, in particular?