The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2021, 02:02 PM   #201
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yes we do, and thherefore:

++LOSLOTE

Thanks for volunteering! Hope you have fun.

hS
Old 04-28-2021, 02:05 PM   #202
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Thank you, thank you! I will endeavor to haunt to the standards of those who have gone before me.

++Ghostlote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:13 PM   #203
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
++LOTTIE

Have fun with it!
Old 04-28-2021, 02:17 PM   #204
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
++Pop for representative
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:29 PM   #205
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
++Loslote

Old 04-28-2021, 02:35 PM   #206
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
++Lottie

I do think it's fitting that the Ranger be our last Ghost since the Seer can't! Go save the village <3
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 03:27 PM   #207
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I do think it's fitting that the Ranger be our last Ghost since the Seer can't! Go save the village <3
I hadn't even realised; that's beautifully appropriate.

Musings on the Ghost... reiterating Soriman's innocence and then using it as a pattern for the other two (or however many are left) would be a great way to prevent confusion over your meaning. I was going to use my Soriman innocent-post as a pattern for my Kath one, since her name is so much harder to clue.

I spotted a whole bunch of Seer quotes when I was skimming for phrases, but don't think I wrote any of them down.

And do have fun! I didn't play about much as the Ghost, but on this final Day you can hopefully find ways to make it fun.

hS
Old 04-28-2021, 03:30 PM   #208
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
If it looks like they're messing things up beyond saving, I expect to see the Doom of Mandos at some point.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:56 PM   #209
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The suspense is absolutely horrifying.
Old 04-28-2021, 04:59 PM   #210
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Day 5 Begins

"Well, finally they decided to come for me in the Night!" said Boro. "I have been trying so hard to get their attention!"

The Living
Lommy
Morsul
Pitch
Soriman
***Loslote - Gorlim/Ghost

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)
Hui (Day 2 - Ordo)
***Loslote (Night 3 - Ranger)
Sally (Day 3 - Wolf)
Kath (Night 4 - Seer)
Legate (Day 4 - Wolf)
Boro (Night 5 - Ordo)

Day 5 begins.
(And may the odds be ever in your favour?)
Old 04-28-2021, 05:02 PM   #211
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Oh, thank you last wolfie, I was not looking forward to defend myself today AND try to decide who you are between Morsul, Lommy or Pitch. Although based on yesterday we may very well have to decide it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm more worried that Legate and Pitch are both innocent.

I suspect I was annoying enough with figuring out the Ghost clues and so go Lottie! Go!

What have I missed? Or are sally and Legate going to make me read 6 pages?
Old 04-28-2021, 05:05 PM   #212
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Welcome, my prince. We've missed you, and we're hungry.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:06 PM   #213
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
What have I missed? Or are sally and Legate going to make me read 6 pages?
What--you don't want to read the six pages of eloquence that we, the longest-tenured of the Dead, have produced?

...most notably the flurry around yesterday's deadline when, on my phone going for a walk with my preschooler, I'm scrambling without bolding anything to reply? True literature for the ages.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:08 PM   #214
Formendacil
Dead Serious

*dead eyebrows twitch as Morsul votes seven minutes into the Day, if the Dead even have eyebrows*

Just tell me, Sally and Legate if he's a part of your master plan.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:10 PM   #215
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
*dead eyebrows twitch as Morsul votes seven minutes into the Day, if the Dead even have eyebrows*

Regardless of his role, he would never be part of any of my master plans.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:11 PM   #216
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Welcome, my prince. We've missed you, and we're hungry.
I'm afraid I appear to not have a corporeal form anymore. Take it up with whoever you last packmate is, I think they stuffed their face.

Quote:

He's nothing if not consistent.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:13 PM   #217
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Oh those are fantastic quotes. All 3 ghosts were well selected and get the "players of the game" for me...We'd be stumbling around in total darkness without you.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:02 AM   #218
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Oh those are fantastic quotes. All 3 ghosts were well selected and get the "players of the game" for me...
Seconded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
It made me laugh, though this once, I do get it. I mean, regardless of his role, he's not going to self-vote, is he? Even so, if I had to guess right now, my money would be on him being our last wolf - not because of that vote, but because of the posts that accompanied it. Then again, I don't know if there's a non-fishy way of saying "I'm innocent, this other person is a wolf trying to lead you astray, don't vote for me" - we'll see how guilty Lommy looks when she turns up and says the exact same thing

Just to state the obvious, Morsul and Lommy will have to vote for each other toDay, which leaves it down to Pitch, Soriman and us. If Pitch and Soriman vote for the same person, our vote doesn't matter. If they vote for different people (or if Soriman doesn't show), we decide the lynch.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 04-29-2021, 01:12 AM   #219
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Oh those are fantastic quotes. All 3 ghosts were well selected and get the "players of the game" for me...We'd be stumbling around in total darkness without you.
Ghosts have certainly been absolutely amazing with all the quotes. What I said on the Living thread was genuine - it literally filled me with joy to see and read that when they appeared. But I was also honest when I said that I suck at deciphering them when it was about something more vague.

My absolutely favourite was Hui's use of the word "pitch" (well, that and the "Saruman, Saruman!" parts).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:42 AM   #220
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

So did Pitch not have time to read/process LostLottie's "Pitch is innocent [= there are only two options]" posting, or is his suspicion of Morsul for voting quickly an attempt to draw a potential Lommywolf into unreasonable agreement with him?

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 05:56 AM   #221
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Ghosts have certainly been absolutely amazing with all the quotes. What I said on the Living thread was genuine - it literally filled me with joy to see and read that when they appeared. But I was also honest when I said that I suck at deciphering them when it was about something more vague.

My absolutely favourite was Hui's use of the word "pitch" (well, that and the "Saruman, Saruman!" parts).
Yes I think I only got Form's first one because of the phrases that made it into a riddle, once he had to use full sentences I was lost on the second one. Now reading the thread and seeing the mention of gardener (Lottie) and "lots or none at all" it was a very clever quote to say Lottie was the only gifted among Morsul, sally, Pitch or myself.

And sorry for the headaches Greenie and Huey! I believed Pitch was the seer for Day 1 and 2, and on Day 3 I realized that didn't make sense, and I took Kath's hilarious assessment of what I was doing on Day 2 as she was the seer and therefor I needed to relax. So, I was hoping to bait sally or Pitch into a fake-Seer reveal, which then I would jump on. I wouldn't have done an ordo-seer claim I'm not that crazy when I don't know anything. Unfortunately, sally just had to do it when I was very busy that day and Kath had to come out forcefully to secure sally's lynch. Perhaps if I was there to vote for sally almost immediately it would have ended differently. Evil evil sally (glad your surgery went well! <3)
Old 04-29-2021, 07:58 AM   #222
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Unfortunately, sally just had to do it when I was very busy that day and Kath had to come out forcefully to secure sally's lynch. Perhaps if I was there to vote for sally almost immediately it would have ended differently. Evil evil sally (glad your surgery went well! <3)
Yes, I was very proud of our sister Wolfcake there. She certainly made sure to go with a blast!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:50 AM   #223
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

This is pure speculation, but I have to say that so far Lommy's reaction to the situation looks more convincingly innocent than Morsul's. He is basically trying to list all the reasons why his behaviour looks innocent (which an actual innocent has no cause to think about in that amount of detail), which is somewhat eyebrow-raising. At the same time though, I'm aware this could just be a question of playing style and nothing to do with actual innocence or guilt. It's probably a decade since I last played with Morsul () so I don't really remember if he does this when he's innocent too!

Anyway, unless things look significantly clearer in a few hours, it might be safest if I abstain from voting again. I don't want to risk an early, uninformed vote for the wrong person at this stage. There should still be plenty of us nice dead people to counteract the two
Old 04-29-2021, 10:53 AM   #224
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Ummm, apparently you can accidentally hit Submit Reply while halfway through a sentence. What I meant to say was, there should still be plenty of us nice dead people to counteract the two obviously evil and untrustworthy ones.
Old 04-29-2021, 11:20 AM   #225
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Looks like he might get away with this....
Old 04-29-2021, 12:06 PM   #226
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

I'll be here to vote until the very end, but I'm not sure you want that Greenie. I honestly am hoping Soriman and Pitch vote for the same person, if it's the wolf fantastic, but if not well at least it went down to the very end and kudos to the final wolf.

The 2 most suspicious things I've seen this game:

1. Legate seemingly attaching his suspicions to "Huey + 1" 2 days in a row. I backed off on Day 3 with the information that there had to be at least 1 wolf in "Morsul, sally, and Pitch." Then Day 4 his Kath analysis I didn't catch any hints of trying to steer guilt or innocence towards any one person or another. I thought it was likely Kath had dreamed of me the night before, because of her post the next day, but I wasn't at all going to start harping on that, because that's exactly what I would have done if I was a wolf.

2. Lommy's "let's lynch Hui to find out what Boro and Legate are up to," which then when she voted for Legate, I thought "ok this is almost the same, and now fantastic Legate and Pitch are probably ordos which means Lommy and Morsul successfully put up 2 innocents to lynch."

But then it turns out Legate's a wolf so now was Morsul's push towards "let the dead decide" towards the end on the belief that you still would have voted for Pitch and Lommy's vote for Legate threw him off?

The only way I can think of for Lommy to do a wolf-on-wolf vote is if she expected to be the one lynched yesterday, instead of Legate, which I can see because I think Pitch would have voted for her if he wasn't just trying to save himself, and she may have assumed I was going to be gunning after her.

But this is all messed up because I'm just enamored that she's arguing with a dead person (me) as if she doesn't argue with herself enough as it is.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:28 PM   #227
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
. I honestly am hoping Soriman and Pitch vote for the same person, if it's the wolf fantastic, but if not well at least it went down to the very end and kudos to the final wolf.
Hear hear. I don't want the Dead to decide the game.

Quote:
2. Lommy's "let's lynch Hui to find out what Boro and Legate are up to," which then when she voted for Legate, I thought "ok this is almost the same, and now fantastic Legate and Pitch are probably ordos which means Lommy and Morsul successfully put up 2 innocents to lynch."
I find the way she keeps repeating that she did that, and that it didn't work, to be... not even suspicious necessarily, but /weird/.

Quote:
But then it turns out Legate's a wolf so now was Morsul's push towards "let the dead decide" towards the end on the belief that you still would have voted for Pitch and Lommy's vote for Legate threw him off?
That "get Lommy up to two and let the dead decide", to Soriman, actually looks like a masterstroke. The voting rules mean that the Dead got to decide /whatever/ happened - if everyone was at 2 or less whoever they voted for would be lynched, and if Legate or Pitch got a third vote, they could still gainsay it.

So from Morsul, the 'vote Lommy to make it even' concept is a perfect way to stop Soriman from voting Morsul - which would have let the Dead lynch him!

Except... it's clear there was a lot of confusion over the voting rules, because Pitch said the same thing. So it could just be an honest mistake by Morsul.

Re: Lommy voting for Legate - agreed that's not a great strategy for a wolf pair at endgame, but Pitch already had a vote on him, and the suspicion of the Dead (well, of the Ghost). She could have been hoping that it would come down to a tie, and the Dead would vote for Pitch - and if that didn't happen, she would have great cover for the last Day, because she just killed her packmate.

Legate voted Pitch, right? So either a tie or a straight Pitch-vote was pretty decent odds. It would have been easy to plan "I'll vote you, you join the strongest bandwagon" the Night before.

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 01:26 PM   #228
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I still think Lottie saying "Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no" and "Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise" mean that she/ the dead don't have an opinion she's comfortable stating. (Which btw I still think is not very helpful, because it's literally a matter of life and death toDay.)
I mean we've cleared two of the four survivors, you lot have to do something to earn your princely salaries.

Besides, given that "here are two quotes, one contains 'morsel' and the other 'lomin'" has been interpreted as "Morsul is the Black Death", I'm pretty sure the Ghost trying to share a suspicion would be taken and twisted into a pretzel.

Honestly, this constant effort to prod the Ghost into posting something complicated and easy to misunderstand (why Soriman is confirmed innocent, who the Dead are inclined to suspect) is the thing that makes me most suspicious of Lommy. It seems like such a perfect Wolf play - to be able to point at a vague Ghostpost and say 'don't listen to me, listen to the unquiet dead!'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman"
Pitch if you trust me as innocent and i'm correct in my understanding we could tie up the votes and leave it up to the dead.
-_-

(It's going to happen. I can sense it.)

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 01:51 PM   #229
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

This is enjoyable.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:38 PM   #230
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Huey has good points about Lommy's posts today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
(And I'm not gonna be too mad if you let Morsul win, let's face it, he's done one hell of a job.)
And same goes for Lommy, if you're the last wolf!
!
Old 04-29-2021, 02:44 PM   #231
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But this is all messed up because I'm just enamored that she's arguing with a dead person (me) as if she doesn't argue with herself enough as it is.
That's the Lommy we all know and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Besides, given that "here are two quotes, one contains 'morsel' and the other 'lomin'" has been interpreted as "Morsul is the Black Death", I'm pretty sure the Ghost trying to share a suspicion would be taken and twisted into a pretzel.
It's starting to resemble a very elaborate round of Paper Telephone.

I notice that Sally is trying to muddy the waters, but it's probably wisest to ignore her (as she'd be just as likely to bluff as to double-bluff and it's giving me a headache). I still think a Morswolf would make more sense than a Lomwolf, but since I'm generally clueless about Morsul and notoriously bad at reading Lommy (which is ironic, I know), I don't know to what extent I should be trusted with this. In fact, I'm quite happy to be going to sleep now and leaving it into your capable hands. I also agree with Boro that whoever wins will have thoroughly earned it.

Goodnight, and see you all on the other side
Old 04-29-2021, 02:49 PM   #232
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:

Goodnight, and see you all on the other side
Er.

With Greenie gone and Lottie haunting, there are now six people in the Dead Thread.

First to three votes here gets our vote among the Living.

There are two dead wolves who know who to vote for, and will jump on the first wrong vote here.

We are not supposed to have to play Deadline Chicken after we die!

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #233
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I am loving this
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 PM   #234
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Er.

With Greenie gone and Lottie haunting, there are now six people in the Dead Thread.

There are two dead wolves who know who to vote for, and will jump on the first wrong vote here.

hS
What if we all just... don't?

I mean, unless it becomes clear in the next (*looks at clock*) two hours, we're clueless as to whether it's Morsul or Lommy--I go back and forth, myself. What if we just let the Living decide?

Obviously, it the Wolves post something in the waning minutes, we should probably jump on that, but otherwise?
Old 04-29-2021, 03:04 PM   #235
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:

I mean, unless it becomes clear in the next (*looks at clock*) two hours, we're clueless as to whether it's Morsul or Lommy--I go back and forth, myself. What if we just let the Living decide?

Obviously, it the Wolves post something in the waning minutes, we should probably jump on that, but otherwise?
Ugh, unmentioned excrement, I may have realised that, if we did this, and the Wolves voted for their fellow in the last moment and we all voted the anti-Wolf, the Dead would end up lynching an Ordo.

So while the Village could take it out of our hands, I suppose we do have to commit. Personally, I'm leaning Morsul by about three microns.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:07 PM   #236
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
Er.

hS

I know I said I was going to bed, but I hadn't fully considered the terrifying prospect of Deadline Chicken. My math is terrible, but would it help if I took the plunge and voted for one of them at random? That way, if wolves pile on it, there would definitely be enough of us left to counter-pile on the other. Or does it just make it easier for the wolves to do their wolfy thing if I accidentally give them a one-vote head start? Also, it would mean that if you later decided that the wiser choice would have been to abstain, that choice is no longer available because I'll have happily voted and gone to bed already. My brain is all mushy at this hour so if someone has a clear idea of what we should do, I'd be grateful to hear it asap

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-29-2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: x-ed with Form
Old 04-29-2021, 03:11 PM   #237
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:

If Soriman or Pitch would JUST VOTE ALREADY we could lock in their "first to tie" by voting with the first voter.

But that would be actively blindly supporting them, rather than just leaving them to it.

Quote:
So while the Village could take it out of our hands, I suppose we do have to commit. Personally, I'm leaning Morsul by about three microns.
That's two of you who've said that, I think... why Morsul? (Asking because I know I've been focusing overmuch on Lommy and don't have a good read on Morsul)

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 03:11 PM   #238
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Ugh, unmentioned excrement, I may have realised that, if we did this, and the Wolves voted for their fellow in the last moment and we all voted the anti-Wolf, the Dead would end up lynching an Ordo.

Oh wow. I hadn't even thought of that! You're probably right about us having to do something. I'm also leaning Morsul, but I'm by no means confident about it.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:14 PM   #239
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
I know I said I was going to bed, but I hadn't fully considered the terrifying prospect of Deadline Chicken. My math is terrible, but would it help if I took the plunge and voted for one of them at random? That way, if wolves pile on it, there would definitely be enough of us left to counter-pile on the other. Or does it just make it easier for the wolves to do their wolfy thing if I accidentally give them a one-vote head start? Also, it would mean that if you later decided that the wiser choice would have been to abstain, that choice is no longer available because I'll have happily voted and gone to bed already. My brain is all mushy at this hour so if someone has a clear idea of what we should do, I'd be grateful to hear it asap
Persuade the mods to let us lynch them both? :-/

I don’t think we can abstain - that just gives the wolves the voting power. So... I dunno, it entirely depends on who's going to be around. Kath may already be gone, which would make a wrong vote from you a sure kill for the wolves. Or maybe the wolves are asleep and we've nothing to worry about!

hS
Old 04-29-2021, 03:18 PM   #240
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Just gonna toss it out there, if we tie it goes to the Dead Thread where they have two wolves to deal with we only have one. I mean they have a decent chunk of Oreos
Can confirm, had Oreos tonight.

I don’t know whether trying to get the Living to decide the vote is a good or a bad sign... :-/

hS