The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2003, 02:35 PM   #41
Sauron 666
Haunting Spirit

Sauron 666 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I Found it: <P>Theoden: "Where is the horse and the rider. Where is the horn that was blowing. They have passed like rain on the mountains. Like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the west.<BR>Behind the hills, into shadow. How did it come to this<P>best line of the whole movie imo
Sauron 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 07:42 PM   #42
Alakreiél

Silmaril

Oh I have a lot of favorite quotes. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD later this month! I'm going crazy I know some have been said already but these are some of my favs:<P>"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo and it's worth fighting for" Sam Gamgee<P>"We be nice to you if you be nice to us" Gollum (I just love the way Andy delivers this line)<P>"It's true you don't see many dwarf women. In fact they are so alike in voice and apperance, that they are mistaken for dwarf men" Gimli<P>"It's the beard" Aragorn<P>"Bring your pretty face to my axe" Gimli<P>"War yes it affects us all" Treebeard<P>"The closer we are to danger the farther we are fom harm" Pippin<P>"You could have picked a better spot" Gimli<P>"Would you like me to descibe it to you or would you like me to find you a box?" Legolas<P>"A red sun rises, blood was spilled this night" Legolas<P>"You don't have any friends, nobody likes you" Gollum<P>"Leave now and never come back" Smeagol<P>"Stupid fat hobbit" Gollum<P>"taters what's taters precious?" Gollum<P>"Po-Ta-toes, fry em mash em stick em in a stew, maybe with some nice fish and chips" Sam<P>"you can keep nasty ships, we'll take the fish, but give it to us raw and wriggling" Gollum<P>"there won't be a shire Pippin" Merry<P>I could go on forever and ever but I'll sdtop there. I saw the movie five times so I do have some favorites.
Old 08-10-2003, 02:05 AM   #43
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>the TTT trailer on the FOTR extended DVD <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>WHAT!Please, don't tease me, is there a TTT trailer somewhere in the extended FotR!?!
Old 08-10-2003, 10:53 AM   #44
Alakreiél

Silmaril

Yup the TTT trailer on the extended DVD is kinda hard to find cause it's an easter egg. But on the second disk if you go to the scenes menu then go to the fan club credits if you go one spot further down the Two towers will appear and if you clikc on it it's like a little trailerr of TTT.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:17 AM   #45
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
Sting

Thank You so much Alakreiél! Wonder what else they have hidden there...
Old 08-12-2003, 01:42 PM   #46
Sauron 666
Haunting Spirit

Sauron 666 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

On the first dvd, theres a mtv parody of the council of eldrond scene. its a bit funny, it reminds me of the days when i watched beavis and butthead. you can access it the same way you do the one on the second disc. <P>theres also supposed to be one on one of the appendices. i can't remember how <P>check out: <A HREF="http://www.dvdeastereggs.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dvdeastereggs.com</A>
Sauron 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:16 PM   #47
Mischievous Candle

Sting

Cool! Thanks! I have to do some more research to find all the easter eggs