The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2002, 04:17 PM   #41
akhtene
Shade of Carn Dûm

akhtene has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gosh, no dreams for 2 months!! At night I'm here, and in the daytime what dreams? - only nightmares...
akhtene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 02:51 PM   #42
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting

Old thread, but new dream...

I had a dream that my house was being attacked my Nazgul, I was with Merry and Pippin and I had to leave them there so I could escape. I remember seeing the Nazgul on the road, making sure I couldn't get back to my house to save them, I had to hide because they wanted me for some reason so I hid in a glass classroom in the middle of the road. I was generally scared and it was my first nightmare, is that weird or what?
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 05:01 PM   #43
Lady Alasse
Wight

Lady Alasse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmm this is an interisting thread. I know I've had Tolkein related dreams but i can't remember them at the moment. You know how when you know that you remember something and its right at the edge of your brain but you can't remember. All I do remember was it had to do with Frodo and Meijers (the store)
He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by my arms.-II Samuel 22:35
Lady Alasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 01:13 AM   #44
Shire Flower
Pile O'Bones

Shire Flower has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Last night I dreamed that one of the TV networks was showing clips of Return of the King on TV. It was November and very cold and dark outside. I was watching the TV in a barn, wrapped up in wool blankets. I thought that it was just going to be a brief preview, but the movie kept going on and on. Then I realized.... they were showing the whole thing on TV! I was so excited! The movie seemed relatively normal. However, the Shelob's Lair scene came up and the background music was, well.... horribly out of place. Instead of spooky and suspenseful music, the song "I'm A Believer" starts playing. It was so unexpected that it made the whole scene look like a bizarre comedy. I was like.... "OK.... what in the world is THAT." As Frodo and Sam fought the spider, their movements became jerky and stilted, like in an old silent movie. And the song played on. I believe I was still in shock. "Um... this doesn't really follow the books...? Huh... wha? eh? errm..."

Let's just hope this dream isn't a dark omen of things to come ...
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Shire Flower is offline   Reply With Quote