The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2015, 02:45 PM   #11
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I just noticed this only when somebody quoted it: Eomer, could you actually clarify what you meant by this? Like by "somewhat risky stuff for a wolf"? How was it risky? (Just crossed my mind that this sounds a bit like a Wolf-slip. "It would be a risky stuff for a Wolf to do, because Inzil is a Wolf." Without realizing that you are not supposed to know that he is one...) So how did you mean this?
I'm not quite sure I follow you here.

Risky stuff as in: it would be a risky thing for a packmate of Zil to do? Well, yeah, I suppose a Legate-wolf vote for Zil-wolf would be pretty risky for the wolves - high chance of lynching a wolf.

No, I meant it so far as Zil turned out to be innocent, or if neither of you had gotten lynched at all. In either of these outcomes, your vote becomes extremely interesting and certain to be pored over by the village the next day. That's what I was saying. There were other things Legate-wolf could have done on Day One to not attract so much attention.

Of course, we ended up getting lucky with the lynch; and you're under far less scutiny today than you could have been.

I hope I explain my meaning a bit clearer?

Tags
werewolf, werewolf game