The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
Legolas in spandex
Wight

Legolas in spandex has just left Hobbiton.
1420! In our shoes

Imagine you are any charater of your choice and you had to live in the real world as that character. You look like them, have all their abilities and weaknesses and you have to live like a person of our world . List the following:

1. What character: Who would you be?
2. Occupation: What would you do?
3. Busted: You went and did something wild enough to be posted all over the news . What was it? What did the headlines say?
4.Your abode: Describe your house.
5.Smarts: Are you a grad from high school/ college? Are you a dropout? Are you still in school?
6. Too wierd: List something strange your character likes to do in his/her spare time or something wild they like in general.
7.Friends: Who are they? Are they also LotR characters?
8.Six feet under: What stresses you out or makes your character mad?
9. Love life: Do you have one? Who are you dating?Do you get married? Any kids? What are they like?
10.Pushing up daisies: You die. Describe your cause and what anybody close to you has to say. Where are you buried? What song plays at your funeral?

If you want you can do all of the above but instead it is reversed and you are in the world of Tolkien. Have fun!
Old 03-07-2006, 02:59 PM   #2
Legolas in spandex
Wight

Legolas in spandex has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Example:

1. What character: Legolas
2. Occupation: hairdresser
3. Busted: for getting drunk and doing a raunchy strip tease to any bypassers. The News claims that he went running through the streets screaming and yelling just for the hell of it.He was caught wearing a shirt that says "Princess".
4.My abode: A small apartment building in the ghetto.
5.Smarts:Am currently a senior in high school.
6. Too wierd:My character loves to listen to Mariah Carey and wear a trucker hat that says" I love G.R.I.T.S ( girls raised in the south.)"
7.Friends: My character recently has been seen with Arwen and Aragorn. He is known to room with Gimili.
8.Six feet under: My character hates it when people tell him he's not the prettiest.
9. Love life: He has no girlfriend, but Arwen has recently been tugging around a blonde child...go figure.....
10.Pushing up daisies: My character dies at a pumpkin throwing contest where a catapulted pumpkin twice the size of his head knocks him In the head going at a speed of 90mph and kills him on impact. Aragorn and Gimili say they miss him, but Arwen was in hysteria, along with her desolate blond child and some say they saw Oprah at the funeral........ also lugging a blonde child.