The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #521
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin appearing*

I'll just end up my previous task as I had to run off from the computer the last time...

So Nienna gave the decisive vote to Sally. Now if Glirdan is innocent that looks quite good (which doeasn't mean Nienna couldn't have done it as a wolf) but if Glirdy is a wolf it tells us nothing.

So. I'm not going to put those thoughts into any systematic order as there are too many questionmarks.

But in the light of them I do find it interesting that Skip comes so powerfully to defend Glirdan. For it surely is true that if Glirdan is innocent, then the Glirdy voters would hate to see him dead as that would reveal his innocence and point the light straight towards them as those who might have tried to save Sally.

The problem here of course would be that if a wolf defends an innocent should we lynch the innocent to get to the bottom of the matter - or try the one stepping up for the other as they both could be innocents - or if an innocent defends a wolf... drat, this is complicated. And just becasue of that, fun.

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #522
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I don't think I'm going to change my mind so I might as well vote.

++Inziladun

Simply because I suspect him the most so far, and I want to know his role in order to know which way my suspicions should proceed.

Skippy we never know until we know his role, and that's what I'm aiming at.

I'll go get something to eat and may still check in before going to sleep (or before going to find murderers that currently interest me more than ours; I'm talking about when Mikael Blomkvist och Lisbeth Salander löser gåtan Harriet, for those who know. ) but if not, good night bunnies.

Last edited by Aganzir; 04-12-2010 at 03:05 PM. Reason: xed with Noggyns
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #523
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
With Inzil it's again a bit different. First of all it must be noted that Inzil votes in a situation where one could actually count the votes to come and see the possibility of Glirdan being actually lynched over Sally. So in case of Glirdy being innocent I'd think that vote especially incriminating for Zil. But it would be quite a nice move also in the case Glirdy is a wolf as at that point he could also speculate with the slimness of the chances of getting Glirdy lynched and thus look better later as an independent thinker who gets it right.
So, regardless of Glirdan's alignment, I'm suspicious. Thanks, Nog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Otherwise, I don't have particularly specific reasons to suspect Glirdan (as I didn't have earlier) other than the things implied toDay, as I have also mentioned earlier toDay, possible co-packing with sally and all that. If it wasn't for this, I thing I actually wouldn't be suspecting him at all - so now I am not really thinking about voting him toDay, but somebody else.
This from the one who took me to task for not originally entertaining the idea that Sally's last words about Glirdan were potentially wolf on wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, actually it seems really many things depend on whether Glirdan is innocent or not.
Yet you voted for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'd prefer voting Glirdan or Nogrod toDay. Glirdan's death, as has been mentioned, would shed light to many things, and his interactions with Sally were very fishy. Nogrod's interactions with Sally looked bad too, and I don't like how he's been slipping under pretty much everyone's radar, being nice and invisible yet contributing. I could also vote Shasta or Inzil, but would prefer one of the earlier two.
Your suspicions of Nog are rather vague, are they not?

Quote:
Bed-time! I've been flip-flopping on whether to vote Nog or Glirdy, and decided to go for

highlight]++ Nogrod[/highlight]

Now I'm not sure if this is a throwaway, I suppose one could see it as such, but I just feel I should stir the pot a bit. I find Nogrod very suspicious, he's being too agreeable and nudging things from the background, and his interactions with Sally seemed quite wolf-on-wolf to me.

I won't be disappointed if Glirdy gets lynched. Unless he's an innocent, of course. That said, good night babes!
This did seem to come out of left field. Do you really think Nog is the best candidate? This looks like a convenient way to keep your hands clean, as Shasta said.

x/d with all since 509
Old 04-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #524
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
This seems like a rather sudden bandwagon on Inziladun (or I'm just dense and didn't see it coming, which is quite possible currently. )

I think my next task is to go look at everyone who voted Inzil to see why.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #525
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
(~~~) *grin appearing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I don't quite get Green's Nog suspicion.
She oftentimes wants to be original... like yesterDay with Shasta (she voted Lottie as third on D1 but she did make a number out of her poor concentration and general bad feeling aobut it ). So maybe she just read my comments on Sally in some idiosyncratic fashion. That is interesting thing though: with some of her "analysis" I agreed quite readily and with others I was almost of the opposite opinion. Well that just tells one how we can interpret things differently.

Also I have been a little less in the frontline this time around to be sure (I have been both busy and on D2 over-tired) and maybe that has raised her suspicions... I mean in the end she has not played that many games with me.

Be what it may, I don't find her especially wolvish either.

Her take on Glirdy raises an eyebrow though. She nicely said she suspected him already earlier but now as more and more people have started to think that maybe Glirdy is not that obviously the lynchee of toDay (I mean that general change of mood - if there was one that will last to the end of the Day - happened between her posts I think; so first they were sure Glirdy would go and she had prepared to look good but then she realised he could be saved?). That speculation arises from her add-on that she wouldn't think it bad if we lynched Glirdan; a nice double-move not advancing the lynch of a fellow but still maintaining one's own reputation if the mate got lynched.

But that's speculation that takes quite a lot for granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
So, regardless of Glirdan's alignment, I'm suspicious. Thanks, Nog.
Heh, right. But if it makes you feel better, you're not the only one...

Lottie might be innocent beoynd any reasonable doubt but she's the only one. Certain deaths might make a few people look quite innocent but even those would be with a "maybe" or "possibly". But to the most around here it actually fits that they are not cleared until proven innocent by their own death or the death of a revealed seer revealing them to us - or the game ending in our favour.

(~~~) *grin vanishing*

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-12-2010 at 03:36 PM. Reason: had Greenie as a he! *embarrassed*
Old 04-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #526
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Your suspicions of Nog are rather vague, are they not?
This did seem to come out of left field. Do you really think Nog is the best candidate? This looks like a convenient way to keep your hands clean, as Shasta said.
I agree. Greenie's voting has been very clean, always keeping her pretty little nose clean. That is suspicious.

As it is, I'm leaning towards voting Shasta. He too has been voting very clean, never getting in the centre of the attention. Very, as it may seem, sneeky. I've little liking for the possible Glirdan bandwagon, for reasons I've explained, and for him being away. It seems unfair to lynch a man unheard. Not really into Inzil for reasons also expressed. Have my doubts about Agan but will not vote on her tonight. Therefore Shasta I think...

10 min to think.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #527
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
I agree. Greenie's voting has been very clean, always keeping her pretty little nose clean. That is suspicious.

As it is, I'm leaning towards voting Shasta. He too has been voting very clean, never getting in the centre of the attention. Very, as it may seem, sneeky. I've little liking for the possible Glirdan bandwagon, for reasons I've explained, and for him being away. It seems unfair to lynch a man unheard. Not really into Inzil for reasons also expressed. Have my doubts about Agan but will not vote on her tonight. Therefore Shasta I think...

10 min to think.
It's a little odd to be voting someone for seeming too innocent. Just saying.

In any case, I could have sworn there were more votes for Zil, but there are only two () and, like Nerwen, I consider the third vote the start of the bandwagon. So it's not quite one, yet.

However, I did note something interesting...

Agan -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I don't think I'm going to change my mind so I might as well vote.

++Inziladun

Simply because I suspect him the most so far, and I want to know his role in order to know which way my suspicions should proceed.

Legate -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Okay, so simply put it looks like it finally came to voting my sort of long-term suspect,

++Inziladun

who is the person I suspect the most in general at the moment.
May not mean much, but I think it's funny that they said basically the exact same thing.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 04-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #528
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Arg, no one's had a look at Izzy's or Sally's posts (in the case of Sally, Day1 posts) and I feel that'd be useful, but I don't have time to do it now because I've used all my day seeing (three different) friends (separately) instead of playing ww and it's midnight and I have to wake up at 9 so I'd like to go to sleep in an hour...

Anyway, at this point, I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote Glirdan. He's my top suspect atm and his death would reveal things, and once he's dead he won't at least be bugging me anymore.

Comments...

Skip is starting to worry me. First he insisted Glirdan was an active part of lynching Sally (which he wasn't), now he's questioning people's motives to vote him and considering the suspicions against him weak. I think I at least have pretty much evidence already, all his interactions with Sally yesterDay plus the things I mentioned in my vote post yesterDay. (I don't get it why it was bad reasoning for a vote. I thought it made a lot of sense, and I had elaborated on most of the points earlier in my long analysis post.) And then on top of that Skip concludes he is not sure about Glirdan, but he's not his top suspect. Fishy. If Glirdan is furry like I assume, I would look at Skip next, but if he's innocent, then I'm just confused.

Nerwen is also starting to worry me. The current situation looks awfully much to me like Sally and Glirdy are two of her fellows and she's doing some pretty drastic moves to make herself look good. I don't have any factual arguments, but somehow the calm rationality in which she presented/presents points against them makes me feel that she knows more than us others, and it's quite disturbing...

I'm totally disagreeing with Shasta over all kinds of things but it actually makes me think he's innocent. No wolf would surely sport such original and unpopular opinions about everything? He seems to think differently than the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Anyway, though, my point is that waking up the known innocent from blind suspicion is not a good move for a wolf to make, but it is a good move for an innocent.
I disagree - waking a known innocent up like that would make the wolf seem better, and if the known innocent's suspicions were directed to ward the wolf's fellows, it would be even profitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
A technical point: getting a wolf lynched usually requires a bandwagon. Just saying.
Love ya! <3<3<3 (that was the cutest thing I've heard anyone say in ww for a while )

Quote:
In theory, the fact that winty got confused about sally's gender suggests he's innocent. But then, the nickname sally is rather feminine...
Yes, in theory, but in a rather lousy theory. I was once wolves with a newbie named xyzzy (anybody remember him?) and I told him he shouldn't know too much of me since we didn't know before at all so I told him not to for example use the name "Lommy" of me before somebody else does etc. He took my advice very seriously and actually a lot further, he pretended he had no idea who the nickname referred to and confused my gender at some point too, so when I was lynched it took quite long for the village to find out he was my fellow because he seemed to know so little of me... So I do not trust ignorant-seeming newbies!

Quote:
I don't quite get Green's Nog suspicion.
She always suspects him, you know.

edit: eww, xed with a lot (everyone after Agan's vote post)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #529
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
May not mean much, but I think it's funny that they said basically the exact same thing.
Nice spotting. There is at least the shared kind of lazyness "you all know he is suspicious so I'll just vote him for it and not bother to make my points against him". Hmm....

Is it something one should turn an eye on or only D3 tiredness and people wishing to get to sleep asap (they both voted around midnight our time)?
Old 04-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #530
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Actually, I was thinking just now, and Skip and Greenie have the exact same reason for thinking I'm suspicious. That's a little strange, I think.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #531
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
It seems unfair to lynch a man unheard.
I heard enough of him yesterDay.

++Glirdan

Seriously though, I'm quite confident about his guilt. And I know I often get it wrong when I'm too confident, but - sorry to say - even if Glirdan dies innocent, it will profit us, or at least me (it'll help me think). But just to flip-flop a bit more, I'll add that I have been right when confident too (Macalaure could testify!) Well, we'll see (hopefully).

Now I'm off to brush my yellow big teeth (aiee that sounded very wolvish, I just thought my teeth are more yellow than white and since I have big-ish front teeth I ended up saying big instead of small... ) and I'll be back to check this thread quickly before I go to sleep just to see if there's anything so important that I have to still reply...

edit: xed with Nog and Shasta
Old 04-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #532
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
It's a little odd to be voting someone for seeming too innocent. Just saying. :
You see, I wasn't saying you look too innocent, I was saying you look guilty for trying to look innocent. Or something like that.

It's not a very strong case, I know that, but I need to vote and it's the best I theory I can come up with at the moment and, as I said, I'm not happy with following neither of the possible bandwagons so far.

++Shasta

Last edited by skip spence; 04-12-2010 at 03:52 PM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #533
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

But yeah, with all the hype it would be interesting to see what Glirdan is.

Goodnight, I'll go to sleep now and hope a lucky star will shine on me tonight.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #534
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
You see, I wasn't saying you look too innocent, I was saying you look guilty for trying to look innocent. Or something like that.

It's not a very strong case, I know that, but I need to vote and it's the best I theory I can come up with at the moment and, as I said, I'm not happy with following neither of the possible bandwagons so far.

++Shasta
But... that's... the same thing.

In any case, I haven't seen anything yet that makes me not want to vote Greenie, and I have rehearsal in a few minutes, so...

++Greenie

I still think she's the most suspicious (as for the Glirdan wagon, there are points both for and against him, but I'm seeing some people voting him for what it will say about others, and I just can't agree with that).
Old 04-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #535
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

What are the votes now?

Glirdan 3, Inzil 2, Greenie 1, Nog 1, Shasta 1?

Starting to spread already, I see...

Well I'm going to sleep now. I hope you lynch Glirdy or some (other) wolf!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #536
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

(~~~) *grin appearing*

There's a familiar-looking shadow lurking outside my home... Now where's Isildur when you'd need him?

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Old 04-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #537
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Hello all, sorry I haven't been around much until now but I've had a rather crazy day. Ok... a list:

Innocent:

Lottie – sheriff

Leaning Innocent:

Skip – he seems genuine and new at this… and not in the new-helped-by-packmates way either. He speculates on wolf-theory that experience has shown the rest of us in a way that to me seems like an innocent getting no help from pack-mates.
Brinn – she seems like she’s making an effort and she isn’t being very suspicious
Mira – maybe it’s just because I know how she plays but she isn’t looking very furry to me
Agan – seems like she’s making sense and after my epic analysis of her yesterday I’m thinking she’s an ordo -- now after her Zil vote I'm not so sure ...
Nerwen – she’s seems to be making sense… she’s someone I should probably do a thorough analysis of… most likely toMorrow if I’m alive
Lommy – nothing of her’s really sticks out as being furry
Greenie – same as Lommy really

No Idea/ No Read
Nog - seems not like the Nog I've played with before... I don't yet know what this says
Zil - is getting a rather lot of suspicion lately but I'm not quite sure why... he just seems a bit defensive for my taste at the moment.
Shasta - something about him isn't sitting quite right with me
Morsul – I didn’t like his opportunistic vote for Sally yesterDay
Legate – what is a little concerning about Legate right now is that Sally voted for him Day One… this is nothing against Legate but it makes me question my general tendency to trust him
WinWin - need to hear more from him toDay

Leaning Guilty

Glirdy - I wish he was here to defend himself but I think that it makes more sense to lynch him and find out his role than to just leave him to be a constant worry on us.

I should be around until Deadline now though I have to do homework so I can't do any major analysis.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #538
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'm still not all that enthused about lynching Glirdan, even though it could indeed give us some useful information.
For one thing, he posted on the Admin Thread he would be around very little toDay, and I would like to hear what he has to say about yesterDay's events before voting him. I don't think he was still around when I gave my take on and voted for him yesterDay.
Also, even though as I said, the scenario of a wolf-on-wolf between him and Sally is maybe not really as far-fetched as I initially thought, I still don't think it's likely.
I would prefer to vote for Mira, or maybe someone who now looks just as bad to me, Greenie, with her votes for Lottie (Day 1), Shasta (Day 2), and now Nog (Day 3). She seems to have made a point, especially after she was suspected for the Lottie vote, of staying out of the spotlight and voting safely. She also said some things toDay that make me uneasy.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #539
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

(~~~) *grin appearing*

Okay the time is catching on me... I have been thinking this to and fro and think I need to go with

++ Glirdan

Now I'm not perfectly happy with this. Sally and Glirdy bantering there in the beginning was mainly based on IC and I do find Glirdy's style of play or approach quite suspicious basically everytime I play with him. But as my main effort toDay was looking at the votes and how they would come out whether Glirdy was innocent or a wolf I just can't let go of that mindset now. I'd have a much clearer view on things if I knew what was his alignment. As sad as it is to say, we can afford a mislynch now as we are 13 against 3, but being honest, I do think we have better chances of getting a wolf by lynching Glirdan than with many others.

And just to sum up my ideas if I'm not here to share them toMorrow:

- if Glirdan is lynched and he turns out innocent, it would mean that:
Lommy looks somewhat bad.
skip (add also his staunch defence of Glirdy which could be trying to barr the revealment of his innocence) and Inzil would look quite bad.
- if Glirdan is lynched and he turns out a wolf, it would mean that:
Shasta and Mira would look quite bad.
Greenie and Agan would look relatively bad.

More details from my posts #486, #490 and #491.

(~~~) *grin vanishing for good*

EDIT: X'd with Zil...
Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #540
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Voty Votes

Morsul -> Glirdan
Brinn -> Glirdan (2)
Greenie -> Nogrod
Legate -> Inzil
Agan -> Inzil (2)
Lommy -> Glirdan (3)
Skip -> Shasta
Shasta -> Greenie
Nog -> Glirdan (4)

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-12-2010 at 06:28 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #541
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

(~~~) *grin appearing after vanishing for good*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I would prefer to vote for Mira, or maybe someone who now looks just as bad to me, Greenie, with her votes for Lottie (Day 1), Shasta (Day 2), and now Nog (Day 3).
I don't know about Mira. I can see why she looks suspicious and I kind of share the feeling, but I haven't had time to check her, so I'm quite undecided with her. If you guys think there are good reasons to lynch her then do it. I just don't have time to dwell into that myself toDay.

There are enough votes to come to lynch anyone.

But I would say I find Greenie quite innocentish. Her explanations on D1 felt quite honest and true and even if she has managed to fool me big time a few times I still have a gut feeling she's not a baddie. As Lommy said, she tends to suspect me everytime we play so I can't say her suspicion on me was that great a surprise (and actually I can't blame her for voting Shasta either). Also, as I said earlier, she tends to like being the individual-minded, "not going with the flow" player, so I would be more surprised if she started bandwagoning...

(~~~) *grin vanishing for good the second time*
Old 04-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #542
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Zil you are worried about lynching Glirdy without him being around but want to lynch Mira who is equally un-around. Of the two I think Glirdy looks much worse than Mira.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #543
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Zil you are worried about lynching Glirdy without him being around but want to lynch Mira who is equally un-around. Of the two I think Glirdy looks much worse than Mira.
The difference is that the things I suspected Mira for she's had an opportunity to address. That's not the case with Glirdan.
It seems it's a moot point anyway, as it looks like it's going to be Glirdan toDay.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #544
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Oh well. Since everyone else is going with this:

++Glirdan

Better him than me, anyway.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #545
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, comments so far:

Don't lynch Zil, Shasta, or Nog, kthnxbye. I would be happy with either a Glirdy or a Greenie lynch, and as Glirdy looks more likely...

++Glirdy

Especially for his throwaway Shasta vote on Day 1 and for his continued suspicious behavior yesterDay.

Last edited by Loslote; 04-12-2010 at 06:47 PM. Reason: bolding
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #546
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

*wonders where everyone is...*

It is getting awfully close to deadline for no-one to be around...

Day 3
Morsul -> Glirdan
Brinn -> Glirdan (2)
Greenie -> Nogrod
Legate -> Inzil
Agan -> Inzil (2)
Lommy -> Glirdan (3)
Skip -> Shasta
Shasta -> Greenie
Nog -> Glirdan (4)
Zil -> Glirdan (5)
Lottie -> Glirdan (6)

Left to vote:

Glirdan
Mira
WinWin
Nerwen
Nienna

Crossed with Lottie's vote, updated
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #547
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Skip is starting to worry me. First he insisted Glirdan was an active part of lynching Sally (which he wasn't), now he's questioning people's motives to vote him and considering the suspicions against him weak. I think I at least have pretty much evidence already, all his interactions with Sally yesterDay plus the things I mentioned in my vote post yesterDay. (I don't get it why it was bad reasoning for a vote. I thought it made a lot of sense, and I had elaborated on most of the points earlier in my long analysis post.) And then on top of that Skip concludes he is not sure about Glirdan, but he's not his top suspect. Fishy. .
It may simply be that Skip, as a newbie, just sees things differently... maybe doesn't really understand what we're talking about when we say someone's "acting wolfish", e.t.c.

That said, it's indeed interesting how persistent Skip has been toDay– trying one approach after another to defend Glirdy– first he was "proactively participating in lynching Sally" (#438), then the suspicion against him comes out of nowhere and "there isn't much weight behind the Glirdan accusers" (#498), then it's statistically more likely he's innocent(?!) (#504), then Sally would have only listed one wolf in her"suspect" list, so it's "Shasta, possibly" (#509). (And then he votes Shasta on very weak grounds.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Nerwen is also starting to worry me. The current situation looks awfully much to me like Sally and Glirdy are two of her fellows and she's doing some pretty drastic moves to make herself look good. I don't have any factual arguments, but somehow the calm rationality in which she presented/presents points against them makes me feel that she knows more than us others, and it's quite disturbing...
I don't, though.

EDIT:X'd with Loslote and Nienna.
EDIT2:added comment.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #548
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
*cough*Whereiseveryone*cough*??

Trust:
me

Mostly trust:
Legate
Lommy
Shasta
Nog
Zil
Nerwen
Nienna

Sort of trust:
Morsul
Brinn
Agan
Skip
WW

Suspect:
Greenie
Glirdan
Mira

And yes, I now suspect Mira...turns out she's playing and I'd pretty much forgotten.

Seriously, though, if I'm still alive toMorrow, she'd be a good one to look at. As will Greenie, of course.

And yes, I will be very vexed if you lynch any of my "mostly trust" list and they are innocent. Very, very vexed.

EDIT: Ah, xed, lovely.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #549
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I'm here. Who hasn't voted?

EDIT-just saw Nienna's vote count above
Old 04-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #550
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well as nothing exciting is happening I might just as well vote now. Especially since I'm worried I'm going to forget at this pace.

++ Glirdy

because his death will (hopefully) give us more information than someone elses.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #551
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Sally and Glirdy bantering there in the beginning was mainly based on IC and I do find Glirdy's style of play or approach quite suspicious basically everytime I play with him.
Same here– I've played several games with him and he's always like this, whatever his role. That's why I've been hesitating...

Quote:
But as my main effort toDay was looking at the votes and how they would come out whether Glirdy was innocent or a wolf I just can't let go of that mindset now. I'd have a much clearer view on things if I knew what was his alignment. As sad as it is to say, we can afford a mislynch now as we are 13 against 3, but being honest, I do think we have better chances of getting a wolf by lynching Glirdan than with many others.

And just to sum up my ideas if I'm not here to share them toMorrow:

- if Glirdan is lynched and he turns out innocent, it would mean that:
Lommy looks somewhat bad.
skip (add also his staunch defence of Glirdy which could be trying to barr the revealment of his innocence) and Inzil would look quite bad.
....Err, yes– but what will you think if Glirdan turns out guilty? Isn't this like saying "Heads Skip's furry, tails he's a wolf?"

Anyway–

++Glirdan

EDIT:X'd with Nienna; wording.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-12-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #552
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
....Err, yes– but what will you think if Glirdan turns out guilty? Isn't this like saying "Heads Skip's furry, tails he's a wolf?"
Nog said the same of me: suspicious either way.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #553
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

DL.

Glirdan will be lynched.

Narration will be up in 2 minutes. Yes I will make you wait. You'll live.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #554
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril Day 3 - End

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin continued to run away from the little house with the dead rabbit until she realised where she was. The sight of the mad tea party made her realise she had run back the way she came from. She was about to turn and go back but then thought otherwise. “That evil mouse is dead, so I don’t have to be worried about him. I also never had the opportunity to speak with the other two, they seemed much nicer. Perhaps I’ll stay” she said to herself as she walked up to the table. The first thing she noticed was that they were now on the opposite side of the table as “the teapot”.

“No room! No room!” the March Hare yelled out when he saw her.

“No, but she is the one who was here earlier, we have room for her!” the Mad Hatter replied, pulling back the seat beside him for her to sit.

“No no, that’s not her at all.” the March Hare argued.

“I assure you it is. I’d know him anywhere!” the Mad Hatter replied with an odd giggle. So Alirin sat down.

“What day of the month is it?” the Hatter asked her, he was holding up his pocket watch to his ear, looking rather concerned. At this moment the March hare was pouring tea into a cup with no bottom.

“The twelfth.” Alirin responded.

“I knew it!” he exclaimed. “Two days wrong! I told you butter would do no good!” he said to the Hare.

“But it was the best butter!” the Hare responded before his spoon distracted him.

“Why is a raven like a writing desk?” the Hatter asked her, as he started dipping his pocket watch into his tea and occasionally holding it back up to his ear.

“Oh, well I’m not sure.” Alirin said after a few moments of thought. “What is the answer?”

“I haven’t the slightest idea!” he answered as he took a sip of tea.

“Well, I think you might do something better with the time, then wasting it by asking riddles that have no answers!” Alirin told him, rather put out.

“If you knew Time as well as I did,” the Hatter responded, “you wouldn’t be talking about IT, but rather HIM. I dare say you’ve never even spoken to Time!”

“And you do?” she asked, extremely curious.

“Why yes. Or, at least before last March. We got into a quarrel, right around the time that he (pointing at the Hare) went mad. It was at the great concert of the Queen of Hearts, and I had to sing. Well I was only into the second verse when she screamed out ‘He’s murdering the time! Off with his head!’”

“How dreadful!” Alirin responded, though she had become rather accustomed to violent deaths recently.

“So it was. Now he does nothing I ask, and it’s always 6 o’clock.” he replied, rather mournfully.

“The time for tea!” she concluded, now understanding why the tea table was so scattered with dishes.

“Indeed, it’s always tea time here!” he said, suddenly joyful. Just as she was starting to enjoy herself, this is when everything got terrible again. It all started when she asked a simple question.

“What is the number written on your hat?” she asked the Hatter.

“Oh, that is the price I’m selling this hat for.” he answered, looking sad again. “It’s my last one, that’s why I wear it. You see, I’m a wolf man.”

“A what?!” she asked, rather alarmed.

“A poor man.” he responded, clearing his throat. The March Hare was now pouring from a three spouted tea pot into three different cups (one of which was already full, the other with a large hole in it).

“That isn’t what you said before. You said wolf, not poor!” Alirin said, getting concerned and remembering what happened last time she was at this tea party and someone said “wolf”.

“No, no, no, I didn’t, no, no.” he responded, in the midst of giggling, crying and biting on his tea and butter flavoured pocket watch. As Alirin started to back away from the crazy Hatter there was a part of her that was slightly concerned for him. By this time he had his entire pocket watch shoved into his mouth, and he was biting and knawing and even foaming at the mouth, just like a rabid dog!

“Perhaps you should take a breather!” Alirin told him, reaching to pat him reassuringly on the back. But it was too late; he had already begun to choke on the two day late watch, and was face down in his gigantic tea cup.

The March Hare was still obliviously pouring tea into various cups when Alirin once again ran as fast as she could from the dreadful tea party.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dead
Fea - Red Queen - Cobbler - lynched Day 1
Boro - the Caterpillar - Shirriff - killed Night 2
Sally - the Dormouse - Wolf - lynched Day 2
Izzy - White Rabbit - Ordinary - killed Night 3
Glirdan - Mad Hatter - Wolf - lynched Day 3

Alive
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Mira – March Hare
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Greenie – White Knight
Brinniel – Tweedledee

It is now Night 4.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-12-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #555
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin continued to walk down the path, and the scenery around her always alternated from garden, to forest, to rivers, and back to gardens again. After quite some time she could see someone in all white riding towards her on a horse. When he was only ten feet away she saw him fall off and land on his head, only to get right back up and on the horse as if nothing had happened.

“The lady needs an escort!” the White Knight said to her as he turned around to ride in the direction she was walking. Alirin insisted that it was not necessary for him to accompany her, but he insisted it was his duty as a knight.

Alirin noticed this odd little box on a strap slung over his shoulder, it seemed to be upside down and the lid was wide open!

“Ah, I see you’ve noticed my invention.” he said, quite pleased. “It holds clothes and sandwiches and I’ve made it so that the rain cannot get in!”

“But the things inside can get out, don’t you see that the lid is open?” she remarked kindly.

“Well, then everything must have fallen out!” he proclaimed, seeming quite frustrated. “It’s no good now!” he said as he hung it on a nearby branch.

“What is the mousetrap for?” Alirin asked him, having noticed one attached to his saddle. “I don’t think there would be any mice on a horse.”

“Not very likely, “he responded, “but if they do come I don’t have to have them running all about!”

He fell off his horse again, so Alirin quickly helped him get back up. This is when she noticed these odd contraptions around the horse’s feet.

“It’s to protect them against shark attacks.” the White Knight explained, “it’s a good idea to be prepared for everything.”

Now whenever the horse stop (which it did often) the Knight would fall off from behind. When it would start again he would fall off the front. Otherwise he managed for the most part, though he did occasionally fall of sideways. After his fifth time of falling he mentioned how he had just thought of a new way of getting over gates.

“You see when I stand by a fence my head is high enough to get over, but my feet are not. So I figure if I put my hand on top of the fence, and then stand on my head, my feet will then be high enough to make it over!” he explained. By this time he was putting his helmet back on and remounting his horse.

“I invented this helmet too, you see!” the White Knight said, “It’s very special!”

“What is special about it?” Alirin asked.

“Well, when I wear it I can see people for what they truly are! It certainly comes in handy.”

“What am I? Truly?” the girl asked.

“You already know who you are, it’s everyone else out there who is a mystery!” the Knight said right before falling off his horse one last time and tumbling down into a deep ditch.

Alirin quickly ran over and looked down, but she could not see him because it was so very deep. After one last look, and a sad glance at the rider-less horse, she continued walking down the path. What a terrible place this was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dead
Fea - Red Queen - Cobbler - lynched Day 1
Boro - the Caterpillar - Shirriff - killed Night 2
Sally - the Dormouse - Wolf - lynched Day 2
Izzy - White Rabbit - Ordinary - killed Night 3
Glirdan - Mad Hatter - Wolf - lynched Day 3
Greenie - White Night - Seer - killed Night 4

Alive
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Mira – March Hare
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Brinniel – Tweedledee

It is now Day 4.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-14-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #556
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Well, two wolves down, in exchange for the Seer. The bad with the good. At least though, Greenie's death came after a few Days had passed, and there may well be something worthwhile found in looking back at her activity. I saw no evidence she was the Seer, so maybe it was simply a matter of her saying something that unnerved the remnants of the pack.
And Glirdan? That was a most admirable ploy by Sally in trying to get him lynched Day 2. If that was just some fast thinking on her part, and wasn't planned out, I find it all the more amazing.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #557
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Good luck, Wilwa!

–And bad luck for us. Just when things were going well...

Now, Greenie's death does not look like a no-trace kill, as she'd attracted quite a bit of suspicion. So I think it's likely the wolves guessed her identity, and/or had a specific motive for killing her (framing someone, taking the heat off a wolf, double-bluffing, etc...)

EDIT:X'd with Zil.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #558
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Greenie Day 1

Quote:
*falls from horse*

Did the rules say we have to play mad instead of just having a WW game in a mad setting? Seriously, this is one of the oddest Day 1 beginnings I have ever seen. I dislike the votes so far, though that isn't to say anything on whether they are necessarily signs of wolvery or not.

My contribution toDay will be pretty much horrible - this is the worst possible day for me to be playing Werewolf - but I promise to be much more active in the Days to come! I've got to dash, but I'll return later. Try to be sensible, meanwhile. (It's easy for me to say, of course, given that I won't be around for most of toDay.. )
First post. Doesn't like the early votes from Fea and ww. Explains she wouldn't be around much.

Quote:
*falls from horse*
Back again! I'm feeling slightly hyper right now, so don't be annoyed if I'm not making much sense.. But here come some impressions of toDay.
I don't see Winty's vote as suspicious - nor innocent-looking, for that matter - it just is. Meaning that s/he (which is it, by the way?) could have done that just as well as a wolf as an innocent, and thus drawing conclusions on that seems weird to me. But then, everything here is weird.

Agan is lovely and provides a lot of substance (I'd raise my hat if I had one, unfortunately I only wear a helmet), I don't suspect her - but then, I always suspect her when she's innocent, so maybe she's a wolf now. Gah, I'm flip-flopping. Family vice. Sorry.

Lottie's analysis post was interesting, but I found the "gut feeling"-thing slightly eyebrow-raising. The so-called gut feelings were mostly reasoned points, so why call them gut feelings? It just struck me that calling a point a mere gut feeling kind of lessens the responsibility over it - one can, later, claim it was just a gut feeling, not my fault that we lynched an innocent, whoops.

Lommy is acting purposefully mysterious which strikes me as weird - she's having this manner of "I know something you others don't, let's see if I care to share it!" I don't quite know what to make of it, it's not usual her but then I'm not sure if it's necessarily suspicious either.

Okay, enough ranting, I don't remember if I had something to say about someone else still, so I'll let Lommy post and go to sleep and then do the same myself. Back soon babes!
Doesn't think much can be read into ww's vote. A small list of impressions of three people. Doesn't care for Lottie calling her points against people 'gut feelings', and it would seem this was the basis for her suspicion of Lottie.

Quote:
Eurgh. Sorry. My concentration is poor today.

I know this reasoning is outrageously bad, but I'll tell it anyway because it's what I'm thinking: I'm kind of afraid that Lottie will become this typical Day 1 easy lynch (ordo), but then again, she's the only one I have any valid point at all, so

highlight]++ Lottie[/highlight]
Votes Lottie, which, since it followed that insane vote for her from Fea, looked strange to me. I thought she was getting in on a bandwagon, but I was willing to give her a pass because of her RL busy day.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #559
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Hmm I spent a Lot of time looking at Greenie because she garnerred so much suspicion.... Square One... Dang
Old 04-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #560
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Greenie Day 2

*some smilies removed*

Quote:
Phew. Here at last, been running all day and now it's getting late again. I so wish the Day and Night phases were the other way round... So if I seem to be over-reacting (I fear I am) it's because I'm tired. This will be a mostly self-defensive post. The next one will include something rather more relevant to the game, I hope.
Seriously, I know being annoyed won't exactly help a thing, but I can't but be a tad annoyed. What, exactly, are your reasons for suspecting me? I suspected you yesterDay and happened to get the internet after Lommy (we're using the same one) so I voted you only after some others had done that already. That, I suppose, made my vote bandwaggonish. I had a reason to suspect you, I didn't have reason to suspect anyone else, so I voted you. Simple as that. And I think I had voiced my suspicion of you before the bandwagon against you had even started, so you can't claim my vote was just jumping on the bandwagon. As for the apologetic tone of my vote post, I was being honest. It did pop into my mind that I might be pursuing what would turn out a typical Day 1 easy lynch. I made the mistake of saying it aloud – if I had just played more confident than I was no one would have made such a fuss about my vote. Give me better arguments, please.
Not quite! Outrageously bad phrasing, more like. The outrageously bad had to do with that I was kind of worried about a typical easy Day 1 lynch, but still wanted to vote for Lottie who I suspected. My reasons for voting Lottie, while not all that great, were still substantial by Day 1 standards.
Defends her vote for Lottie.

Quote:
Yeah. I was referring to the reasoning that I'm afraid of a typical Day 1 easy lynch but still vote for you. My actual reasoning for suspecting you wasn't outrageously bad. If I still can't make this understood, I suppose I must blame being a non-native speaker for not being able to explain myself.
You did miss something. It was that she called every point she had a gut-feeling, also those that were actual reasoned points and not gut-feelings - which struck me as horribly fishy. But really, discussing this is not fruitful as far as I can see.

Now to write some actual substance. I'm sick of talking about myself.
Still talking about her vote for Lottie.

Quote:
Okay, but why were you pretty confident about her?
Yes, I think we can rather safely assume that Lottie has the village's best interests at heart. But she is not the seer. She doesn't know anybody's role and can be as wrong as any of us.

Eurgh I had some other quotes I wanted to comment on but it seems I've lost them. Off to write a list and then vote. I'll probably be suspected for voting out of the blue this time because I don't have much of an idea until I've looked at the list of villagers and considered each one in turn.
Remains us all that Lottie is not the Seer, and could be mistaken. The fact that Lottie suspected Greenie is proof enough of that. I don't think that was a clue the wolves necessarily picked up that made them look at her as the Seer, because I, and I think someone else, said the same thing.

Quote:
Ok, great. Really, I'm sorry if I've sounded cross, I'm just very very tired and it's very very late and I've been up since rather early morning.
Quote:
Glirdan – Hmm. I have no read on him myself, others have brought up good points against him, though, but I'd have to investigate myself to form an opinion.

Nogrod – Usually, at this point of the game, I'm convinced he's a wolf. This far I guess he's never been one when we've played together. So now I'm wondering if I should get worried as I've found no reason to suspect him...

Wintywinty – Too little to go on with.

Isabellkya – From what I remember of her she's been making sense and passing unnoticed. I have no reason to suspect her, but she alarms me a little because of being so smooth and sensible.

Mira – Feels innocent though I disagree with her a lot.

Sally – Her behaviour yesterDay around the voting, concerning Lottie, was weird. Other than that, she's been the usual hard-to-read Sally.

Agan – Seems genuine and makes a lot of sense. I'm not saying she's innocent - I know how capable she is of fooling me - but I won't be voting her without a good reason.

Inzil – No effing idea.

Shasta – The reasoning for his vote was rather bad, could be even wolvish - I was a little (green) suspected at that point I think but not much, so voting for me would have been rather ideal: not rubbing people the wrong way, yet not bandwaggoning either. Otherwise he has flown under my radar.

Lottie – I believe her claim though I disagree with her about almost everything.

Nerwen – No idea.

Legate – Seems innocentish this far.

Morsul – No idea.

Nienna – Hmm. Not sure. At times she feels very genuine, at others she feels like a sneaky wolf. Can't say which she is.

Skip – Seems maybe the most innocentish at this point (discounting Lottie and myself, of course), makes sense and feels genuine.

Lommy – Has dropped the mysterious attitude and feels more or less like her innocent self.

Brinniel – I'm leaning towards thinking her innocent. Her reactions seem genuine to me.
A list. Shasta seemed to be the one she most suspected.

Quote:
I sincerely hope that you will not succeed in your attempt. Talking about getting people lynched, I'd be interested to know who people are going to vote. I want to go to bed as soon as possible, but I'd like to hear some more opinions before voting..
Quote:
Eurgh. I'm starting to see why Glirdy is suspected. I didn't like that long post of his at all. Or, it was long, but it included mainly suspicion on one of the village's top suspects and confirming innocent a person everyone's been considering innocent pretty much all Day. He could be an innocent who just suspects the same person as everyone else, but I didn't like the tone of that post.
Suspicion of Glirdan, but nothing that would point to her having Seer information, I don't think.

Quote:
Right. I'm too tired to look up your vote post so correct me if I'm straying, but I believe you voted me because my vote seemed bandwaggonish. I think I've said enough about that vote already. What struck me as fishy about your vote was not only that it seemed ideally placed for a wolf, but also that voting someone for a bandwaggonish vote is about as easy a reason for a vote one can come up with, one that is seldom questioned though rather flimsy.

I was about to vote for you, but your latest post made me wonder if I should after all, it seemed somewhat genuine and sensible.
Reponds to Shasta, whom she had suspected because of his vote for her Day 1.

Quote:
My usual bed time was approximately four hours ago.

highlight]++ Shasta[/highlight]

I'll explain more fully toMorrow, if required. Good night.
Votes for Shasta after all.

Last edited by Inziladun; 04-13-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: de-highlighted a vote
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote