The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2006, 05:34 PM   #81
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dūm

CaptainofDespair has just left Hobbiton.
I feel quite saddened at the lynching of Ang, who was both a wizard-character, and an educated (and thus needed) member of our little community. The loss of Rikae is also distressing, and there appears to be little to no connections between her death and the wolves.

Having reflected on the events of the previous day, I will say that I am no closer to figuring out the puzzle. As Thinlomien has apparently dropped her suspicions of my venerable person, I see no reasons to continue suspecting her (though, if she were to act out in some way, then the case will be otherwise). I am still a bit suspicious of Farael, but I do not have much to go on with him besides his relative silence. Durelin, I am suspicious of, for her contradictory statements and for I am not that suspicious of Naria anymore, since she has not posted much. Though, I would not recommend leaving her to lurk in the shadows, either.

Now, I will put forth one idea on the death of Rikae. While I am certainly more interested in self-preservation, the duty of any patriotic nobleman is to defend his people from threats of outsiders (else he may meet the blades of those people he was to protect). And this theory may not turn out well for me. One connection (which is similar to what Durelin noted) I have seen is that Rikae accused me of being the wicked cobbler. Now, perhaps the wolves were convinced of this, or were just being cautious, and decided to kill our former mortician. They could also be using that as a way to get me lynched. Either way, striking Rikae down seemed very beneficial to them in a few ways.

My one current suspect in this is that of Durelin in this matter. As I noted above, her somewhat (unless I am misunderstanding her statements) contradictory ideas are interesting me. She accused me of wolf-dom, but says there are others she would rather look at before me (only including Boromir as her other option). That is a bit peculiar, but I will certainly not use that as a request to lynch her.

However, she seems to not gain anything from Rikae's death (at least that I see).
CaptainofDespair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:09 PM   #82
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainofDespair
I am still a bit suspicious of Farael, but I do not have much to go on with him besides his relative silence.
I am not that suspicious of Naria anymore, since she has not posted much
This I think is our main problem now. Too many of us are flying under the radar. When most of the villagers hide to save their own necks the wolves have great hide-outs among them as there are too many candidates...

Of whom I seem to have no read-out whatsoever:
Farael
Gurthang
Volo
Rune
Naria

Not saying that all the others have been too straightforward...

If the wolves wish to hide, please all you commoners among the list above or not in it, stand up and speak out so we can lynch the wolves trying to stay in the shadows alone. And if by this the wolves come out in the open too, we may get them from their slips or bad arguments.

Staying nonsense or silent doesn't help us now. It may help one individual for a short period but in the end it will spell disaster for all of us.

So speak up!

Remember, if we just say "dang-dang fun-fun" or hide away from discussion, we villagers are faced with the painful situation of needing to guess in darkness as there is nothing to go on. But if we all speak openly the hard task is thrown over to the wolves as they will have to immerse themselves into the deepening staircase of lies that will present them with insurmountable contradictions as the game goes on.

This is no accusation of anything that was not done yesterDay, but a wake-up call.

You know, in the army we wake up early and hate enemies who hide in the shadows.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #83
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Thinlomien, I think at times you look too deeply into stuff, this would be another instance. I acknowledged I wasn't my usual self yesterday, because in truth I wasn't. I'm hoping that will change, but I'm a very busy man recently, and must be going soon again...so only have time for a few remarks. Though later on today looks better for me to do what I do.

Quote:
However, she seems to not gain anything from Rikae's death (at least that I see).~CoD
I think the wolves would have something to gain by killing Rikae...meaning that I agree with Nogrod in that they wanted to kill someone that didn't contribute a lot yesterday to confuse us.

Durelin the one that's raising the biggest eyebrows for me. I'm not used to see this talkative Durelin that is seemingly coming out here in the wee hours of the morning to try to sway the village in the direction the wolves want it to go in. Something just doesn't seem right, here. I was wary of the interaction with Durelin and Farael yesterday, and Durelin has only heigtened my suspicion of that. It seems like Durelin is trying to get his little paws here to sway the emphasis on Rikae's posts...and therefor lynch those she suspected. When I think they killed Rikae to confuse us.

The more I think about it the more this makes sense. I find no particular reason to suspect CoD, and I really didn't get what the big fuss over Anguirel was about. This would make the Rikae kill work in their benefit to give us no direction on where to look...yet the wolves may have come out here trying to make it look like Rikae was on to something...and send us all in the wrong direction.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #84
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
My goodness! CoD and Boro both on me. I suggest you two read my post again...I was simply laying out all the options. Swaying? Accusations? We'll get to the accusations, but not just yet. It's still early in the Day.

Both of you are coming across as a bit too defensive in my opinion. No one has really accused you two of anything yet, so save the defense until someone does.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot...Boro: Durelin = she, even if you think she is a wolf.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #85
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I sort of wanted to check in... I've read all that has been said so far and I've come to a conclussion.

This time around there will be no Banshee-style Farael attacks. I can't get a feeling for any of you, much less build up a weak case that will turn out to be true.

Some random thoughts.

Why is Boromir so adamant about him not being himself yesterday? it feels like he was given an excuse and now he's clinging to it for dear life.

Is Durelin trying to confuse us?

Rikae's death makes CoD look like an unlikely wolf, but then, wasn't he suspected as a cobbler anyway?

But here's my main bone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
So, there are quite a few options:

1. CoD is a wolf.
2. The wolves were trying to frame CoD.
3. Boro is a wolf.
4. The wolves were trying to frame Boro.
5. Both are wolves.
6. The wolves were trying to frame both of them (or either we paid attention to).
7. I'm overthinking this (and using too much listing...that I know for sure).
That's a lot of words to say well.... nothing. She has basically outlined all possible options, plus a disclaimer (number seven).

Now, I am known for being too careless, but Durelin is being too careful.

And yet...
Quote:
Both of you are coming across as a bit too defensive in my opinion. No one has really accused you two of anything yet, so save the defense until someone does.
She does have a point.

EDIT: Improper grammar
Old 11-10-2006, 09:20 PM   #86
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
It was (and still is fairly) early in the Day, only one other person (Lommy)had posted...should I already have been set on someone as being a likely wolf? I wanted to get some sort of discussion going...and I see I have succeeded, though not exactly in the way that I intended.

That listing was as much to organize my thoughts as most anything else...and I actually wanted to maybe help others get some ideas.

Your reactions, Farael, as well as the others, are interesting.

I also realized how odd it is that Boro points out my "banter" with you as suspicious, and yet he had a bit of banter going there himself, with his "red shirts" and "keeping an eye on me." It was harmless character stuff, obviously, and my response to his "banter" was meant to be that, too. I don't know, it just seems a little contradictory (but then apparently I've been contradictory, too - would you like to point out how I have been, CoD).

It's perhaps even more interesting that you are so ready to try and distance yourself from me after Boro brought up, yet again, the "banter" that supposedly occurred between us. Then again, obviously there is plenty of reason to be suspicious of me.

But I think your reasoning behind your suspicions of me, CoD, Farael, and Boro, is really good, even though I am surprised that you went after my post like that.

Argh, I hate getting caught up in these things, and I hate defending myself. It makes me focus on myself and the louder ones, while I think the quieter ones need some more notice right now. I agree with Nogrod that those of you who are silent innocents need to speak up... I feel at such a loss right now.

A quick look at yesterday's voting:

Lommy --> CoD (CoD1)
Gurthang --> Anguirel (CoD1, Ang1)
Rune --> Volo (CoD1, Ang1, Volo1)
Volo --> CoD (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1)
Anguirel --> Diamond (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1)
Boromir --> Farael (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1)
CoD --> Lommy (CoD2, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Rikae --> CoD (CoD3, Ang1, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Diamond --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang2, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Durelin --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang3, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Nogrod --> Anguirel (CoD3, Ang4, Volo1, Di1, Farael1, Lommy1)
Valier --> Diamond (CoD3, Ang4, Volo1, Di2, Farael1, Lommy1)

Whoa...Naria didn't vote yesterday. And to think we were just waiting for Farael!

I really need to take a look at her posts...

If we go with Boro's suggestion banter or "playfulness" occurs between wolves, or maybe they employ it to lighten people's views of them, which I find an interesting suggestion...well, I'd say Naria fits that rather well, if you look at her playfulness with...who but Farael (again). Rune continues this a little bit. And Naria's next post contributes nothing, as she only remarks that she thinks "there would have been a bit more chit chat since my last post."

In her next post she does contribute, to start everyone off on the CoD campaign. She had some interesting points, and perhaps she was just testing the waters...but it certainly got us all focused on the arrogant nobleman (which he seemed to almost enjoy).

Then we heard no more from her...I don't like how that feels, though she might have a perfectly innocent reason for not being here.

Ugh, I have a feeling this post is way too long...I'm going to stop there with the brainstorming. I hope we hear from some of the quieter ones (like the ones that I just can't even find much to talk about: Gurthang, Rune, Volo, Valier...agh, four of them! Not good.), and right now, I especially want to hear from Naria again.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:38 PM   #87
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Well, Ang being innocent is rather disheartening. I was so sure. I thought he was behaving much like his penguin alter ego had. *sigh* Back to the drawing board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier, yesterday
...a retribution vote it seems, and she even made up a reason for it...
"Made up"? The fact that I had a reason for my vote makes me more suspicious than if I had zero reasoning? And how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I fabricated my reasoning and did not genuinely find him suspicious? Explain, please.

It's interesting to me that Rikae died.... Strange it hasn't been mentioned but this seems to paint Nogrod in a suspicious light. Noggie has, if I'm not mistaken, often expressed a desire not to kill off the more active players no matter which side he's on. Rikae showed up very late yesterDay and annoyed Nogrod with the apparent lack of reasoning behind her vote. If he were a wolf, I would not expect a vocal, active player to go down at Night -- at least, not on the first night, unless there was some reason to really suspect them of being a seer. Rikae, however, falls right under the kind of player Nogrod would like to kill.

Now, I'm saying this partly also because Nogrod's posting today worries me. He makes a great to-do about wake up calls and ceasing nonsense posting. Well, hello! It's Day 2. How many people continue to post in character on Day 2? Plus, it's early in the Day toDay. Why panic that a certain number of people are yet to post toDay? There are 24 hours in the Day, I see no reason why we should make a big deal out of the fact that not every shows up in the first couple of hours. So why is the wake up call even necessary? What does it apply to? In essence, what does it accomplish? Nogrod is doing exactly what he's calling on others not to do... saying much while saying little that actually applies.

Now, to look at the other side of the coin, this has been Nogrod's pet issue for as long as I've been playing Werewolf with him, so I suppose it's par for the course. But I don't think I recall him making such a fuss about it so early on in a Day 2 situation, before. It's a little strange to me when someone ratchets up their usual behavior a notch, in effect saying, "Look how much like my usual self I am being!"
Old 11-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #88
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Hmm... not good. I feel personally responsible for Ang's death. I wanted to return and switch that vote, which I actually meant as a joke, but I... never made it back. And it turned into a bandwagon. I'm not sure what you all were thinking... all I can say is I really wasn't.

"Yes, save your neck... blame others!"

No, I mean... I do feel like it was mostly my fault. The funeral will be at 4:00.

"The Good Book says, 'Let the dead bury their own dead.' Flee while you can!"

Anyway, for something constructive. I'd be looking at that third vote for Ang for a wolf. Fairly early, yet allows the bandwagon to pick up steam. That would be... Durelin. Also, it is extremely important to remember that, although it's an obvious move, if CaptainofDespair turns out to be a wolf, then Durelin or Nogrod could very well be wolves.

Well, since I have a retract, and don't know what the day will hold, I'm gonna go ahead and vote.

"And then go hide!"

Durelin caught my eye twice, so I'll put her name there for now.

++Durelin

See you later.

"Or not!"
Old 11-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #89
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Why is Boromir so adamant about him not being himself yesterday? it feels like he was given an excuse and now he's clinging to it for dear life.~Farael
I really have no clue what you're talking about 'getting an excuse.' Durelin commented that I wasn't my usual posting self, and I explained why. I hope in further days I can have more time. But, right now it's hard for me. I would like my old analyzing self back, but in this game, I don't know if that's going to be possible. I will do whatever I can to help, but you're probably not going to see those big long posts from me you're used to seeing.

Quote:
Edit: Oh, I almost forgot...Boro: Durelin = she, even if you think she is a wolf~Durelin
Sorry about that...so are you saying I'm right then?

Diamond seems innocent...eventhough I think she's looking in the wrong direction (meaning her reasoning against Nogrod seems rather flawed). The helpful aura about her sounds genuine. So either she's as a I think, or she's a clever sweet-talker that has me fooled (therefor she is a wolf pulling the wool over my eyes). Right now I'm inclined to believe the former and most likely won't vote for her today.

Same goes to Nogrod, I don't know if it's scary that I find myself actually agreeing with him or not. But for now, he looks more sensical and rational than anyone else here.

I'm going to look at the CoD/Anguirel voters (whom are Lommy,
Gurthang, Volo, Diamond, Durelin, Nogrod). There is a high probability a wolf is in there, especially with how the voting turned out yesterday with a bandwagon to get Ang lynched (as I'm still lost as to the reasoning behind that). For now, however, I must go.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:07 AM   #90
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

That's strange: all's quiet. Not that I've been overly talkitive, but there's only one post in the past few hours.

Anywho, I did just notice this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainofDespair
I feel quite saddened at the lynching of Ang, who was both a wizard-character, and an educated (and thus needed) member of our little community. The loss of Rikae is also distressing, and there appears to be little to no connections between her death and the wolves.
I'll first point out that that's wrong. There is some connection between her death and the wolves. They have some reason to kill her: maybe it leaves no trail, maybe it leaves a trail to an innocent, maybe she was right and it's a bluff. The point is you can't say there is no reason/connection. It makes it sound like you want to focus away from her death, which I might point out is the only thing that we currently know for sure that the wolves have done.

"Sounds like my kind of wolf. No direct assault; just mildly steer them somewhere else. Subtlety is the way to go."

If I ever get a chance, I'll look into CaptainofDespair. Maybe my theory about CoD and either Durelin or Nogrod isn't so far off. But it's a bit early to tell that yet.
Old 11-11-2006, 05:34 AM   #91
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I seem to be the only one who doesn't find Durelin particularly suspicious. (Not that she seems innocentish either.) But I don't see anything wrong with her list of possible Rikae-killing scenarios. She just lists all the possibilities. What I would anyway have liked to find in her post is her own personal opinion of which option she thinks is correct. The lack of that is the only reason for me to be a little wary of her based on that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
As Thinlomien has apparently dropped her suspicions of my venerable person, I see no reasons to continue suspecting her (though, if she were to act out in some way, then the case will be otherwise).
Now what is the logic here?! Sorry, but I don't get your point. If I suspect you, I'm suspicious, if not I'm not so suspicious? Retaliatory (sp?) is a lame word for that logic. Care to elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I am not that suspicious of Naria anymore, since she has not posted much.
Hmm...? How does one's silence make her (or him) less suspicious?

Yesterday, I did not understand CoD's sense of humour. Today, I don't understand his logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Thinlomien, I think at times you look too deeply into stuff . . .
I might.

I can't help feeling that Gurth's bandwagoning (yes, I know that was the first vote of the day). I know that it's no wonder that many people are suspicious of the same person, but this just raises eyebrows a bit. Maybe it's just a feeling.

Diamond, I think your logic about Noggie killing Rikae is a bit flawed. If he wanted to kill a silent one, why Rikae, the one he had remarked about the day before? Why not Farael, Gurthang, Volo, Rune or Naria who he lists today as "no read-out" (I got the feeling he'd want these people to contribute/speak more) and has no visible connection with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
PS. Lommy goes a bit too far: she willl be here 24/3½...
Note to self: always think before you write...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:09 AM   #92
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
About Gurthang: I got my "bad feeling" pinned: it's that he always votes early when the vote is safe and then says "I might be back" or as today, comes back. I don't like this kind of behaviour at all. It gives him a "reason" to slip away from the discussion whenever he wants since he's already voted.

And Gurth... For further referrings to Ang: he's a he.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:45 AM   #93
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Here's how Anguirel got lynched:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang/votepost
Well, for lack of a better reason:

Since he seems more worried about the wolves poetic abilities than finding out who they are. (And for old times sake.
Quote:
Ang comes across to me as someone who has 'gotten his hands dirty' enough by being definitely present and pointing out different things, but never really getting down into meaty accusations. This could be said of more than just Ang (probably can be said of myself), but I have more of a bad feeling toward Ang.
if I had to vote now, it would more likely be for Ang...he has just the right amount of debonair, but a good dose of cautiousness as well, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
At the moment the only person who leaps out at me it Anguirel. He seems to be flinging half-hearted suspicion everywhere. First, being quick to agree with Lommy that CoD seems "funny," then declaring Durelin the most suspicious, then saying Lommy's early vote seems wolfishly safe, then saying he finds Durelin and Gurthang the most suspicious but is going to vote Diamond because... um... why? I'm not clear on that. I hate it when someone voices suspicions and then does a 180 and votes for a person they've hardly mentioned, and who is not in danger of being lynched. Nice way to spread dirt and raise suspicions without it showing in the vote count.
Quote:
I think both Durelin and Di have a point here: Ang should be looked at more closely. His performance toDay could be interpreted as a very wolvish one. Funny though: Durelin and Di are the exact first persons he suspected...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
I began to suspect him when he made his response to Lommy's suspicion of CoD, and no post he has made since has done anything to soothe my concerns. He could have voted for anyone in the same way he voted for me (not suspecting as much as others but voting for some vaguely stated reason) and it would have set off the same alarams.
Right now no one else is giving me the same bad vibes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Di/votepost
I don't like the CoD bandwagon, personally. I see little in his behavior that I find wolfish or cobbleresque. I suppose I should carefully reread his posts to see what others are seeing, but really, I already smell something fishy and what I'm catching is a whiif of:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin/votepost
for reasons as stated before, and because lynching CoD makes no sense to me...even though he doesn't seem like he would be much of a loss at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod/votepost
He threw suspicions around and made at least one 180. Not committing himself openly but still speaking a lot. Just what an intelligent wolf would like to do.
Quote:
If not the wolf, we might get the cobbler toDay...
To add to these.

Gurthang voted very early kind of promising to come back and making his vote a humorous one.

Diamond cast her vote 45 minutes before the deadline, in a situation where CoD had 3 votes and a couple of others 1 each (including Anguirel).

Durelin voted half an hour before the deadline tying CoD and Ang on three votes (others were still on one or zero votes).

Nogrod voted five minutes before the deadline effectually making the kill in a situation he could only be sure of one other voter being online (Valier) and believing more in the innocence of CoD than Ang..

So Ang basically gathered his votes in the last hour and they were consecutive votes with no other voting going on between them...

Lommy noted about Gurth's voting behaviour. I would also like to note that there were many people online and posting during the last hour (Rikae, Di, Durelin) but most of them casted their votes early and then just hanged around. Also at least CoD and Boro were around an hour before the deadline. It surely is possible they had to go away (RL) and were not able to follow the last moments...

What I mean is that also these actions / omissions should probably be counted too. A villager wishes to do her/his best to help with the good choises and to avoid bad ones. A wolf may just sit back and relax if the voting is going nicely (they know whether it is going good or bad to them unlike we).
Old 11-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #94
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
And Gurth... For further referrings to Ang: he's a he.
Well, uhm... I know that actually. Did I really...? Sorry if I made the mistake, but I think the her I was referring to was Rikae. Who is a she, correct?

I feel like I should have something to say here, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll be back later to see if anything significant has occured.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:20 AM   #95
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Sorry I am first apearing now. . . I thought I would be home earlier.

Ang is dead, I did not see that comming, well he is a wizard, he will probably return more powerful than ever. . .
Actually I am kind of suprise about the choise made by this lynch, Ang just does not seem like day1 lynch material.

I hope I will have time to make a thorough read of all events later, but I am rather busy and so far I have only skimmed this Day.

I don't like when people are very quiet and sometimes I vote for them for that reason alone. But I need to say that I am only going to speak up if I have something to say, if I don't I will stick to small post.

I am going to speak up, but not on command. If I have no foundation for suspicion what good would a theory of mine be then?

anyways I will be chekking in once in a while for the next few hours and hopefully I will have time to look everything through,

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:35 AM   #96
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I've finally able to tear myself away from my hair butchering(RL) It is now a long weekend and I shall have more time to spend here. Not much has been said today, but I will put together my thoughts as best I can.

I'll start with Gurthang, who makes sense in his theory about CoD, but I agree with Lommy
Quote:
About Gurthang: I got my "bad feeling" pinned: it's that he always votes early when the vote is safe and then says "I might be back" or as today, comes back. I don't like this kind of behaviour at all. It gives him a "reason" to slip away from the discussion whenever he wants since he's already voted.
This does seem odd and could give a Gurthangwolf time to sit around and watch us squirm, I find him to be higher on my suspect list.

CoD...well I just don't trust this guy, he seems almost...cocky maybe. His reasons for trusting people seem lame. He trusts Lommy now, as long as she doesn't suspect him and he trusts Naria because she is quiet. He is more interested in self-preservation which screams Cobbler to me. An innocent villager should be willing to die for the village if need be. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but he makes me wary.

Diamond
Quote:
"Made up"? The fact that I had a reason for my vote makes me more suspicious than if I had zero reasoning? And how exactly do you come to the conclusion that I fabricated my reasoning and did not genuinely find him suspicious? Explain, please.
Ok well I got home about a half hour before the deadline and I had little time to go over everything from that day. Your vote for Ang just seemed to be a retribution vote, he votes for you, you vote for him, safe.
Quote:
but really, I already smell something fishy and what I'm catching is a whiif of:
I think this is what caught my eye and well it just seemed a little harsh. I did not want to vote for either of the two lynchees because I just didn't have the time to find either one overly suspisious yesterday. My vote was mostly random, I just voted for who I found stood out to me the most, just as I am not sure that is just what you did with Ang.

Nogrod seems to be "acting" like his usual self, telling others to talk more like he usually does, but this raises an eyebrow, because this could work good for him if he is a wolf. I agree with Diamond about Nogrod. And I found it odd that he was willing to kill people on the first day, because they were quiet. He just seems a little less patient then normal, which worries me.

Thinlomien, I find hard to judge. I usually tend to agree with alot she says, not that that makes her innocent,I know but I tend to think her innocent for the moment.

Durelin at the moment does not stand out to me as terribly suspisious, so I will try to keep my eyes open when I am reading her posts. I am just unsure about her yet.

Volo....well Volo is gone for the weekend. Is this any reason not to suspect him though? This could be just really good timing for a baddie.

Boromir has been a talkative player but I think that is normal from him. I have noticed one thing in the past...Boro likes to compliment people on certain things when he is a wolf...nothing yet that catchs my eye...so far anyways.

Farael, Rune and Naria....I just have no clue...I would like to hear more from them today, if possible...and it's strange that Naria or Farael didn't vote yesterday. Rune has just been too quiet for me to make a judgement yet.

So my lists go
CoD
Gurthang
Volo
Nogrod
as possible baddies
with Farael, Naria and Rune bringing up the rear of my suspisions.

Lommy
Boro
Diamond

I am not overly suspisious of yet

and Durelin, I am on the fence about.

Last edited by Valier; 11-11-2006 at 11:37 AM. Reason: xposted with Rune
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #97
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

The CoD/Ang voters were:

Lommy
Gurthang
Volo
Diamond
Durelin
Nogrod

I have a good feeling about Diamond and Nogrod as far as today goes so I don't think there wolves.

I agree with Ang in that if Lommy was a wolf she made a very safe wolve vote. However, the vast majority of the time a wolf doesn't vote first, they like to wait around and see what the village is thinking a bit before they choose. Also, what Lommy's said today makes her look innocent to me. Her reasoning against Gurthang is something I've been considering recently (which I'll get to in a moment).

Volo just scares me because of his inactivity and his few confusing posts with some type of foreign language (German?). He could be the cobbler, but I don't have enough to go off of, besides the fact that he was confusing, and still is baffling me.

Leaving Gurthang and Durelin. Now while the first vote of the game typically isn't a wolf, other early votes could be, and personally I think Gurthang's vote is a safer one for a wolf to make than Lommy's vote. At the time Gurthang voted for Ang, I don't think his death was certain (and voting for Ang on Day 1 would be safe for a wolf, as one may not anticipate Ang to be a Day 1 lynch). In fact, it doesn't seem to like Ang's was a lynch candidate until Durelin and Diamond thought he was acting strange. Also, with what Lommy brought up about Gurthang today, he seems to be following along with the Durelin crew here. Which would be another safe place for a wolf.

Of those that voted for Ang, Gurthang and Durelin look the most suspicious. Gurthang's was a safe vote for a wolf, early on, not anticipating Ang to get lynched and just throwing out some reasoning behind it. Durelin got the vote tied...which I find more wolfish than breaking the vote (as Nogrod did). Breaking the tie is a tough position for a wolf or an innocent, and right now Nogrod doesn't seem to be a wolf. Tying the vote between two though, and forcing someone else to make a tough decision is a much more suspicious move.

So, my vote shall have to be coming soon for either Durelin or Gurthang.

Edit: X-posted with Valier
Old 11-11-2006, 12:02 PM   #98
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Durelin has been worrying me since the very start. She's been very active, involved, and more talkative than I'm used to. So, if she's a wolf, she's been a bold wolf.

Gurthang worries me more for his extreme caution and safety. His votes have been safe, and recently tagged along to the Durelin wagon. His careful play worriesme more, so:

++Gurthang
Old 11-11-2006, 12:16 PM   #99
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dūm

Hmm...

Well, it seems I will not escape the label of cobbler. I at least hope I can be a cherry or peach cobbler.

Valier, if my reasons for 'trusting' people seem lame, it is because I refuse to actually trust anyone. There may be some who have not warranted having any suspicions being heaped on them, but to go so far as to trust them is a mistake to me.

~*~

My prior suspicions still stand, as of right now. However, I am coming to agree somewhat with others on the matter of Gurthang. Of these, Boromir's ideas ring a little more 'probable' to me. As of this moment, I am leaning towards a Gurthang vote.

Edit: I appear to have missed a few questions from Thinlomien. I apologize.

Thinlomien, My logic on the matter of dropping my suspicions of you is not very elaborate. Simply put, my suspicions of you arose out of your vote for me. Since you seem to believe (or did) that I am "quite innocent", thus reversing your prior view, I see no reason to continue suspecting you. Perhaps we were both mistaken, perhaps not. For now, I will go with not.

As for my views on Naria (as well as Farael), there is simply not enough information to infer from. Thus, any decisions on suspiciousness are derived only out of my feelings on the matter.

I do hope that answers your questions.

Last edited by CaptainofDespair; 11-11-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:34 PM   #100
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

I will hopefully have more time to delve into this later, but just for now a few comments.

Naria, Rune and Volo do worry me because of their minimal attendance.

I know Volo is away for the weekend and that's just bad. I wouldn't vote for him though because I think one should have a chance to defend himself anyhow.

I can also appreciate Rune's comment that he just has nothing to say, but c'mon man, you have some hunches, some feelings, something that is based on what you have read here. Be open with it and don't hide!

Naria... where are you? If it's RL, then okay, but tell us that then. Otherwise I'm getting even more worried.

I might agree with Valier's list of Lommy, Boro and Di as ones I'm not too suspicious about. And somehow I might add Valier herself to the list now due to her posting toDay.

----------------
Gurthang plays in a way that could be reason enough to vote for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
I feel like I should have something to say here, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll be back later to see if anything significant has occured.
Yes. If we all just waited for something significant to occur, nothing significant would not ever occur. Very bad gaming for us villagers and very pleasing to the wolves indeed. Encouraging silence is the way the wolves get the upper hand. C'mon, say something and don't wait for the others to do the job for you!

(Valier: the level of how intense I'm with getting the under-radar types to the surface depends on how dire a problem they seem to pose for the village. Unfortunately in this village they seem to form just a too big group.)

Durelin I don't know. During times she seems very helpful and reasonable, sometimes her ways really look different to any member of her family I have met: vocal, almost flooding etc. Many times getting a role of the wolf makes semi-lazy player the most active one... but it might also be that she just has more time now.

CoD I'm also a bit confused about. YersterDay he started to feel like a very innocent person but as someone already noted here, his reasons for trusting people depending on their suspicions over him etc. do look quite odd. Confusing...

---------
Still in this situation - if nothing better comes forwards during the evening here - I would most likely vote off someone who doesn't play. If we have a reason to suspect someone is a wolf or a cobbler, let's do away with her/him, but if we just have to rely on second guesses, let's then rid us of the dead-load that helps us in no way.

Some of you now say: how very convenient for myself to set this kind of standards. It is, but that is not the reason I'm trying to push forward with them. In a village where no one contributes every vote will be random - and in random situations wolves are always having the upper hand as long as there are more innocents than wolves. And topping that: in that kind of situation those who try to make a difference and defend the village by trying to actually find out the villains are first to be lynched as they are the only ones any of us can say anything about and thence to have a reason to suspect them.

Just look at the yesterDay evening. CoD and Ang were the ones the last voters had to decide between. They both had been active and that was the thanks we gave them! And all the villains were just sitting down and relaxing in the background...

Let's not give them that chance anymore. They will hunker down as long as that feels to be a safe way to be. If it is the general feeling that those who hide will die, I'd make a prophecy: one or two of them would fast start contributing...
Old 11-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #101
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Well, if I might explain my vote a tad: Being a pastor, I have things to do, people to see. Busy, busy, you know. And, keeping in mind that we have one retraction of a vote (we still have that correct; if not, I'm unaware), I figure it's best to at least vote, lest I become sidetracked.

"Or forget to come out of hiding!"

Anyway, I'm being cramped by that business again. Back later.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:41 PM   #102
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Well, I'm around, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything of pertinence to contribute. My suspicion of Nogrod has waned a bit, though I wouldn't be surprised if my initial suspicion turned out true. However, I'm not so sure I want to vote for him. He pretty much ignored my accusations, which seems likely not a wolfish-Nogrod tactic, and more like an innocet Nogrod being too busy trying to catch wolves to defend himself (after Boro already claime to find my reasoning flawed, i.e. it wasn't catching on).

Anyway, that's where my mind is about Nogrod at the moment. It's been a somewhat quiet day so I'm not really getting a read on others. I don't find Durelin or Gurthang particularly suspicious. Boro seems more certain of my innocence than I would expect, but this isn't really anything to indicate his role. This is bothersome. I don't have to vote yet, though, so I'll think things over a bit more.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #103
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Gurthang, you frustrate me. You jump in with a vote...and that's about it. On Day One, that may have worked, but...we've got a little more to look at right now. I hate doing the "suspecting who suspects you" bit, but I must say that the fact that you jump in with no new ideas and simply vote for who has been the talk of the hour seems a bit too...easy. I think Boro's points about you are good ones. What stops me here is my suspicion of Boro, which has not been settled.

The problem is, I think Gurthang's behavior has actually been a little too careless. Boro describes him as 'careful,' but I disagree. If he was really being careful, he would be doing more than just arriving with a vote, and then saying in a post after his vote that if he has the time, he'll look into someone else. I think a wolf would have thought about that a little more.

People who are bothering me more are Naria and Volo. Yes, I'm back to the quiet ones. I hope I can hear from them more before I make any real judgments (such as ones that might involve actually voting for one of them), but...well, I'm going to make some simple judgments now: both of them have been incredibly careful when they have posted. Light in-character banter without any actual accusations, and only fairly brief and concise, thoughtful pieces after that. Those sort of things I've seen in wolves before...an innocent I find more likely to post more boldly and with less of a one track purpose....innocents jump around in their posts quite a bit, because they don't know who is who. Wolves have a much better idea.

I find this incredibly interesting, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Volo just scares me because of his inactivity and his few confusing posts with some type of foreign language (German?). He could be the cobbler, but I don't have enough to go off of, besides the fact that he was confusing, and still is baffling me.
I agree with him, and yet I find it odd that he left out Naria. Though I suppose that might be because her posts have not been so 'confusing.' Anyway, I obviously have a problem when people remain so out of any attention whatsoever, and I think Naria has been doing this incredibly well, except for Nogrod's expected attention to her.

I'll probably vote for either Naria or Gurthang, depending on how the rest of the Day goes. I will wait as long as I can to vote, as I want to hear from Naria, and hopefully Gurthang more, if he does come back.

Edit: Cross-posted with Di, and for clarity.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:25 PM   #104
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Sorry for the absence. I have come down with the flu and way to dizzy to sit here and read everything through. I will cast my vote today and it goes to

++CoD
Old 11-11-2006, 02:22 PM   #105
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

I have to vote, and as there hasn't been much going on.... uhhh....

++Naria

I know she has the flu, but, well, I have to go.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:25 PM   #106
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

NOTE: I'm staying overnight in my friend's house with a few another friends and my friends are disapproving me wwing all the night. As this seemed to be the ebst phase for me to get online, I got a permission to use the computer. Anyway, I can't be around for a long time.

Those who seem innocent to me:
Noggie - is his usual self, speaks sense, has an innocent air
Valier - her long post today was very innocentish and she's reasonable too

not sure
Durelin - some suspicious things, but mostly normal behaviour
Naria - I can't say anything before I hear more of her
Volo - weird enough (though I guess that's normal), could be good or bad
Farael - seems more calm and rational than the other times I've played with him, but I can't conclude anything of this since the two times I've played with him he was first lover and the ordo. I need more material from him to judge him in a way or another.
Diamond - I'm finding it difficult to form a picture of her
Rune - seems like his usual self, but there's not yet enough contribution from him to be more certain

slightly suspicious
Boro - I admit it, this is mostly a feeling and I can put my finger on it, but it is because of his style, maybe he's a bit too paceful... or apologetic... But: even though he's in this category I doubt I will vote him; I dislike voting based solely on "feelings" or impressions. Feelings and impressions are good reasons for a suspicion, but in my opinion they're not enough to make you vote someone.
CoD - his logic seems flawed, maybe wolvishly flawed. Not only ordos can leave seer-hints accidentally, wolves can too (or the they do it for a reason...).
Gurth - see what I've said of him before

I must vote soon and I don't have any clear suspicions right now... It's back to rereading.

EDIT: xed with Di
Old 11-11-2006, 02:34 PM   #107
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurth
Well, uhm... I know that actually. Did I really...? Sorry if I made the mistake, but I think the her I was referring to was Rikae. Who is a she, correct?
Rereading it, I think it was my mistake and you were speaking of Rikae, who is a she.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggie
If we all just waited for something significant to occur, nothing significant would not ever occur.
Well said!

++Gurthang

If we don't get rid of a wolf, we'll get rid of a person who has an annoying voting "style"... (No offense meant, Gurth. )

I will certainly keep my eye on CoD too, but right now I suspect Gurth a bit more.

Good N/night!
Old 11-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #108
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Naria states a RL reason and somehow that's it. We must be able to trust that kind of announcements even though we might feel very bad about them... I would be quite ready to vote for Volo or Naria toDay, but seemingly I can't. I just hope neither of them is a wolf as then I might say that their possible victory was gained in an unsportsmanlike fashion.

But that makes concentrating toDay a bit easier.

As I said, I don't see myself voting for Boro, Lommy, Di or Valier toDay.

I'm not happy with that, but one has to draw some lines somewhere. Both Boro and Lommy seem to have been supporting myself somewhat and that feels nice but also sends some alarm-bells ringing (I remember one of my grandfathers who was a baddie fooling Boro just the same way; being friendly and openly trusting). But still they seem to be reasonable and quite vocal. Both are good things for the game as a vocal wolf has a zillion times more possibilities to slip than a quiet one - and they make the game more entertaining... Di I could see softly turning the village to her favourite direction (including myself yesterDay) and Valier could be just the Wormtongue we accused Ang yesterDay.

Still, without further evidence or ideas I will not concentrate on them either, at least toDay.

So what does this exclusion leave me with?
CaptainofDespair
Durelin
Farael
Gurthang
Rune

I'm not sure if we have more than one wolf in here, but I definitively believe there is at least one.

I'll try to see if there is anything to justify a vote in there.

EDIT: X'd with Di & Lommy
Old 11-11-2006, 02:43 PM   #109
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I too have the same list you do Nogrod and with the little talk right now I am finding it hard to pick who I should vote for. If anyone else is around I would love to hear what they have thought of. So many of the votes are noncommital today.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #110
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Hunches is requested, well I will deliver then. . .

CoD is innocent, just because. . .

Gurthang is innocent because it would be silly of a wolf to make a silly vote and not change it.

Volo i am uneasy about. . .I will let him be today though (because he is not pressent)

Naria is a wolf and need to be delt with (meaning I suspect her)

Valier , Lommy , Borro and Nogrod I am not sure what to make of.

I am leaning towards innocens when thinking about Di and Durelin, they simply comes off as speaking the truth.

So Naria is the one making me the most uneasy. . .I did not have time to read through (thorough) what was said today and for that I appologise. I should be able to take a better look tomorrow.

++Naria

Edit: Cross posted with Nogrod and Valier

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 11-11-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:45 PM   #111
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dūm

I do not like this casual voting by Naria. Real life reason or not, quickly voting without even the slightest reasoning is highly suspicious, especially as the Day is winding down.

I would very much like to vote for Gurthang, but this new revelation is disturbing. Naria may well acquire my vote.

Edit: Cross posted with Rune.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:00 PM   #112
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

(OOC I know Naria in RL and she is really truly vomity flu sick, so please donot hold that against her or vote for her just for this reason.)
Old 11-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #113
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Gurthang --> Durelin (Durelin1)
Boromir --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang1)
Naria --> CoD (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1)
Diamond --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1, Naria1)
Lommy --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria1)
Rune --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria2)

CoD is continuing with the amazingly straightforward way of suspecting all those who vote for him and trusting those who don't... I don't know what to make of it. As such - if he's innocent - it's no good and does not serve us in any way but to generate unwanted rivalries and confusion (a cobbler still? I was quite ready to forget that suspicion yesterDay evening).

Gurthang's voting is downright horrible - and he has sticked around toDay but still he seems offering little and making sure his votes are the most safe. I have no lorebook on him (or it has gotten lost). Is this the way he usually plays? I had a belief (from somewhere) that he is an active and "substantial" player. In this game he has not shown either. A wolf then?

I'll try to see for better arguments for the people in the list I posted the last time soon. These were just initials...
Old 11-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #114
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Where are you people? Half of us left to vote still (minus Volo who is away).

Both Durelinand Farael play differently than my lorebooks tell me. Durelin is much more active and Farael a lot more milder and friendly.

The latter I found more disturbing.

Rune I just find troubling. His vote for Naria could be seen as a safe one (if it does not happen that we lynch her and she turns out to be a wolf).

Some other opinions?

My list of suspects to vote now would look something like:
Farael
Gurthang
Rune
Old 11-11-2006, 03:27 PM   #115
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I do find it odd CoD that you now just flip flop and say you may vote for Naria when earlier you were willing to say that she looked innocent to you. Your actions still scream Cobbler to me. But I do think Gurthangs actions warrent a good stern look too. He votes early says he may not be back, then sticks around for quite awhile and defends himself better...hmmmm
Old 11-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #116
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Those not voted yet:
CaptainofDespair
Durelin
Farael
Nogrod
Valier
Volo

Of these Volo is away and will not vote.

Myself, Valier and CoD seem to be around. Durelin I believe to stick in before the deadline.

Will Farael vote toDay? Is his inactivity due to the insurmountable RL issues or something else (including a non-interest with being an ordo as some people seem to have?)?

We still have all the options open.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #117
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

If Naria is too ill to really participate, then I will not go after her. Personally, I feel that she actually should not have voted then, if she could not even read through the game (which, again, is perfectly understandable). Though now that I notice CoD's edit to his post, his reasoning is really...bothersome. Maybe he is the Cobbler. And now that I think about it, being a completely suicidal Cobbler isn't against his nature.

Ugh...I feel like I'm wasting time on him, though. He's just been...useless.

I do not want to vote for Naria based on the circumstances, so that leaves me with Gurthang. I'm beginning to feel like he might be the Cobbler if not a wolf, if CoD isn't the Cobbler...and I have less reason to think he is. Though it isn't necessarily against his nature to be so 'suicidal,' in my opinion, I think he might be a little smarter about it if he was the Cobbler.

I need to leave, unfortunately... No one is standing out to me except for CoD and Gurthang. The only person who I can really pinpoint bad feelings about is Boro.

I must vote, so...

++Gurthang

Edit: Cross-posted with Val and Nogrod
Old 11-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #118
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dūm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I do find it odd CoD that you now just flip flop and say you may vote for Naria when earlier you were willing to say that she looked innocent to you. Your actions still scream Cobbler to me. But I do think Gurthangs actions warrent a good stern look too. He votes early says he may not be back, then sticks around for quite awhile and defends himself better...hmmmm
Looks can be deceiving. Earlier I was willing to forgive the prior day's accusations. However, a rather odd and reasonless vote warrants that I look at her again with a very critical eye. I may very well leave her be.

And since when do opinions have to be written in stone, Valier?

Since there is not much time left, and that I must be getting to my work, I am going to have to play my hand.

Gurthang is an easy candidate to vote for. However, I will not jump on his wagon quite yet. Naria, however, has accused me twice. The second of those had no reasoning at all.

++Naria

Edit: Cross-posted with Durelin

Last edited by CaptainofDespair; 11-11-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #119
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

I see voting Naria unfair if and when she has a RL reason to stay out.

Who then?

Farael?
Gurthang?
Rune?

That doesn't mean I think all the others innocent - as I said Boro's and Lommy's trust feel nice and suspicious at the same time and even though I have now said I don't vote for off-liners Volo or Naria, it doesn't mean I trust them, on the contrary.

I just don't know.

And we are short on time...
Old 11-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #120
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

[QUOTE=Nogrod]Gurthang --> Durelin (Durelin1)
Boromir --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang1)
Naria --> CoD (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1)
Diamond --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1, Naria1)
Lommy --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria1)
Rune --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria2)
Durelin --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang3, CoD1, Naria2)
CoD --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang3, CoD1, Naria3)

If it is only Valier and me in here, we are again in a hard spot... It is Gurthang or Naria then.

Anyone else around?