The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #1561
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
That's twice now as an ordo one of my chief suspects has been Rikae, and both times she was innocent. That probably means the next time she's a wolf I won't pick up on her at all.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #1562
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I nominate Sally for the most guilty looking innocent. Once I realized it was her way I let her off cobblerism and other baddies but man it was tough there at the first, but with her deciding votes she would have made a great cobbler
Old 08-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #1563
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Sorry for the delay...you can blame a few unknown people for keeping me up until 3:30 AM and of course my sleeping in, plus other obligations. But here are the surveys...

Trust (T), Distrust (D), Fear (F), Read (R)

alona: T-1, F-2, R-2
autume: D-1, F-1, R-1
Durelin: D-4, F-1, R-1
Fea: T-2, D-10, F-7, R-4 (I would be interested to know who all said they had a read on Fea, but I couldn't tell you)
Form: T-3, F-2, R-2
Greenie: T-1, D-1, F-1
Hakon: D-1, F-1, R-2
Inzil: D-3, F-2, R-1
Lari: T-3, D-1, F-1, R-2
Lommy: T-5, D-1, F-2, R-4
Mac: T-4, D-3, F-6, R-3
Nerwen: D-4, F-3, R-1
Mira: T-2, F-2, R-6
Nessa: T-1, D-2, F-1, R-1
Nienna: T-5, F-1, R-3
Pitch: T-2, F-1, R-1
Rikae: T-2, D-5, F-5, R-1
Sally: T-1, D-4, F-1, R-3
Shasta: T-7, D-1, F-2, R-5
phantom: T-2, D-7, F-8, R-1
Brinn: T-1, D-2, F-1, R-2
morm: F-2 (morm joined us late, but I feel like ramping his distrust and fear up after this game. )

As for the roles. I randomly drew the seer (Pitch), one villain (alona), and one BFF (Mac). Then I just kind of filled in the rest of the roles.

I think it was Rikae who pointed out that I would probably want to put a villain team that could avoid the seer's detection, which is why I randomly drew for that role first. Once I pulled Pitch, I could guess who he was likely to dream of early, and get a villain team that may take him a few days to catch one. But as it happens, you didn't even give him a few days (p.s. he did dream of phantom Night 1)

Then I figured I would randomly pull for one of the BFF roles and pair the person up with someone who he/she could communicate with easily and would work well together. Once Mac's name came out, I couldn't think of anyone better than Rikae, and I just hoped it wasn't too obvious.

Then I had alona randomly pulled for the villains, and wilwa chose one person, and then I chose one. I chose Form because he had been giving me grief since my horrible performance in Lari's game, and wanted him to see if he could back up his talk, which he did wonderfully. I originally chose Lari, as a wolf, but saw in the Grimoire she had never been an ordo. So, wilwa then picked Nienna, who somehow escaped out of trouble like I've never seen.

For the Ranger, Shasta was the most trusted player (by a long way) and I sent him a PM something like "the trust your fellow players have placed in you have made you worthy of being their ranger" or something along those lines. Too bad he got hampered down due to moving into the dorms, but he did successfully protect morm, which gave the heroes a chance after the poor start.

For the Hunter, I confused wilwa so bad, because I kept switching my mind back and forth between Inzil and Durelin. Since no one seemed to trust them, and they were either distrusted or feared, I thought the Hunter would be a good role for them. I finally settled on Durelin, after changing my mind 3-4 times.

I have a confession to make for the cobbler. I originally chose Fea for the role...I mean the chance of her creating chaos, yet not being able to be detected by the seer was just too much for me to resist. However, when she informed me early on in Day 1 she had to pull out, I made the decision to make her an ordo and give that role to my 2nd choice Nerwen, who I informed right away her new role. I had narrowed down my cobbler choices to Fea, Nerwen, and Rikae...I'm sure you all can guess why. I wanted an experienced player who could cause as much confusion as possible.

Last, but certainly not least, my favorite role, the one I have been secretly rooting for from the very beginning...the Shape-shifter. Since Mira had the most "read" votes, I wanted to see if she could do a good job fooling everyone, or if you really could read her. I'm quite happy with the way she played the role, nasty wolves just had to kill her...haha.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #1564
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
No one trusted me? Did I really have that sort of reputation already after only three games?
Looks like I wasn't the only one in that boat, anyway.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #1565
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Not surprised that people trust me and feel they can read me - I think I'm the sort of Nice And Helpful Ordo Obvious. That's why the fact that two people fear me was a (delightful ) surprise. One of them might have been Mac, though (of whom I said, btw, that I can read him. )

What else? I was actually amusing myself of the theory that Mac was the other BFF (my other guess for the role was Autume, no idea why). Love it that no one can read Greenie!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #1566
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Wow, seven people trust me... perhaps that's why I'm 100% win as a baddie (last game's cobbler notwithstanding :mad) and so bad as an innocent.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #1567
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
morm: F-2 (morm joined us late, but I feel like ramping his distrust and fear up after this game. )
Indeed. Alas, I didn't take the survey but didn't want to comment on that in the game thread. As I joined late and was at school I didn't really read the start as I should have, as evidenced by my BFF reveal thing . Anyway, I feel fairly confident I can read both phantom and Fea.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #1568
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Wow, seven people trust me... perhaps that's why I'm 100% win as a baddie (last game's cobbler notwithstanding :mad) and so bad as an innocent.
My win record as an innocent is now 0/2. As a wolf: 2/2. Not sure what that says about me...
Old 08-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #1569
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I am not surprised that I got one fear and one distrust. I am just curious as to who said they could read me. I am surprised that Fea is more distrusted then Phantom.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #1570
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
*raises hand*

I said I could read Fea and the others are probably other Elmira kids or people she has played with a lot...
Old 08-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #1571
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Shh, Nienna, don't tell them that. Now they'll ask you questions about me and I'll be in even more trouble.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #1572
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
That vote switch was the dumbest thing I've ever done. I had the retractions mixed up (who had retractions left and such), and was convinced that there was no way Nienna could catch up with morm. That's still not a reason for switching my vote at the last minute, and I still don't know why I did it, but bleh.

Also I only started to distrust morm a bit because of his gifteds reveal plan, because it relied on the bear as well as the wolves fearing the hunter, while the bear did not have any reason to fear the hunter (as a Night kill), which seemed to be something many overlooked.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #1573
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Also I only started to distrust morm a bit because of his gifteds reveal plan, because it relied on the bear as well as the wolves fearing the hunter, while the bear did not have any reason to fear the hunter (as a Night kill), which seemed to be something many overlooked.
That was something I did overlook. However for what it is worth this was one point where I began to trust Mac, Rikae and you even more and other less. It accomplished some of my purposes, I was hoping to verify the Nerwen was the cobbler too but that didn't happen although I was certain of it at the end.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #1574
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
I am not surprised that I got one fear and one distrust. I am just curious as to who said they could read me. I am surprised that Fea is more distrusted then Phantom.
phantom is actually very trust-worthy, especially so as a wolf. I'm not sure how he got the "distrust" label (the fear label is definitely understandable). My first game as a wolf, he was a fellow wolf, and he was just as candid as he was in this game as the Candor man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
That was something I did overlook. However for what it is worth this was one point where I began to trust Mac, Rikae and you even more and other less. It accomplished some of my purposes, I was hoping to verify the Nerwen was the cobbler too but that didn't happen although I was certain of it at the end.
In that one post when you laid out those you trusted and those you thought were guilty you were spot on. You trusted all the gifteds, and even if you pinned Form as a bear, you were still right about him. When you said you wished phantom was still alive because he would see the sense in what you were doing, we both thought you were going to fake a gifted reveal. Since you knew you were attacked by the wolves (though no one else did except them and the only person who could let everyone know was killed), and of course lynching you was a major mistake...almost on the same level as lynching the Seer. For, if you faked a gifted claim, you would be forcing the wolves to pick you again at night...thus providing protection for Mac, Rikae, and Durelin. The question though would be, would Mac, Rikae, and Durelin have gone along with it?

I mean obviously lynching the seer Day 1 is not a good start, but I still think the turning point was the day you were lynched. If you were not, and were trying to look gifted, the wolves would have most likely had to go after you, once they failed the night before. But as it happens you ended up lynched, and the wolves I believe that night chose Rikae, which turned the tide back in their favour. Oh and Mira picked Durelin, who couldn't have chosen Nienna, because she picked Nienna the night before. (Although I will point out Mira had no reason to fear the hunter, had Durelin had a wolf, despite being attacked by the bear, the wolf would have died with her )
Old 08-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #1575
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
When you said you wished phantom was still alive because he would see the sense in what you were doing, we both thought you were going to fake a gifted reveal. Since you knew you were attacked by the wolves (though no one else did except them and the only person who could let everyone know was killed), and of course lynching you was a major mistake...almost on the same level as lynching the Seer. For, if you faked a gifted claim, you would be forcing the wolves to pick you again at night...thus providing protection for Mac, Rikae, and Durelin. The question though would be, would Mac, Rikae, and Durelin have gone along with it?
I considered it but I feared being thought the cobbler at that point. With the cobbler in the game it would make it all the more difficult to pull it off.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #1576
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Ranger- you didn’t protect anyone the night I died! *pouts* I practically begged the baddies to kill me that night. I figured at the least they’d kill but an Ordo, but at best I would attract both the Bear and the WWs (cutting down the losses for the Night), or that the Ranger would shield me from the kill. Ah well… at least you saved Morm.

And Morm- (I see Boro has already mentioned this) when you were making your comments about the Gifteds on the day you died and saying that Phantom would agree with where you were headed- I actually thought you were about to falsely claim Gifted status in order to remove your name from the lynch board as well as seal your death that night (thus shielding the true Gifteds). I figured the true Gifteds wouldn’t have questioned you at all, seeing as they’d realize you were signing your death warrant for that Night with your claim, but I suppose you were worried about some Gifted not evaluating the situation carefully before rashly questioning your claim?

And just fyi Rikae, once you posted this on Day 2 -> “Well, I definitely don't think they're sheriffs, at any rate“ I never intended to vote for you after that point, but I still wanted you to look rather lynchable.

In addition, on Day 2 I truly did desire to see a tie in the voting (a three-way tie would’ve been excellent). Why? Well, my reasoning is more than slightly underhanded. Having modded WW games before, I know how strong a Mod’s desire is to see a good game (i.e. not a slaughter, but a balanced contest). Since we had lost our Seer already on Day 1, the good-guys were behind the 8-ball just a bit and so I figured if we could tie the voting score, if yet another Gifted happened to be on the chopping block, Boro’s coin would’ve somehow found a way not to kill the Gifted.

So yeah… I was banking on Moderator tweaking and betting that turning the lynch into a coin flip was the best way to avoid another disaster. Does that make me a cheater?

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention. I got Wilwa. That means I win. Take that, baddies!

Last edited by the phantom; 08-24-2009 at 04:16 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #1577
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
I got Wilwa. That means I win. Take that, baddies!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:42 PM   #1578
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
May I ask why I was not a wolf Wilwa?

Please?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #1579
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ouch, that morm-lynch was one of the worst moments I experienced in werewolf (almost right after an all-ordo-quadruple lynch that morm probably remembers, too). I mean, we could have avoided it, if only we would have been able to agree on which wolf to lynch first...

And I even made an analysis that gave me Form and Nienna as the most suspicious, but then the likelihood of Durelin picking Nienna and the sudden readiness of everyone to lynch Form made me mess everything up badly.

It was tough, though, when during one night all people I trusted died and those who were left were quiet or suspicious.

I'd also like to apologise to Inzil and Lommy, whose lynching bandwaggons I happened to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
And after Mac has pegged exactly everything I'd done wolfishly since Day 2!
I guess I mistrusted my own judgement. That, and the fact that everyone agreed on lynching you - I just got the idea that you were being set up as an easy wolf scapegoat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Btw, I believe the only baddie Mac didn't identify was Mira.
*sigh*

Actually, I did think she was strangely disconnected with the rest and said that she was a possible bear, but I strictly concentrated on wolves.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #1580
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I'd also like to apologise to Inzil and Lommy, whose lynching bandwaggons I happened to start.
Meh, it happens. Like I said, I shouldn't have voted for Morm, or at least I should have explained it. But I decided at the last minute to entertain the idea of voting for someone besides Rikae, Morm lost my coin toss, and I had absolutely no time to post anything else after voting.
Overall, I thought you did very well.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #1581
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I felt really dumb after we lynched Morm, and was kicking myself for not switching. (I actually did, but the board only lets you post every....30 seconds, is it?....so when it told me I couldn't post right away I figured it was a sign of something and I stuck with it.) If I would have put Morm in my survey he would have been in the fear section, not because I dislike him or anything but because I always think I can read him and then I turn out to be horribly wrong.

Also, I vote that Nessa and Nienna can't play together ever again. I kept getting them mixed up, and once I'd decided Nessa was the one I suspected I couldn't get off that train of thought. *headdesks*

And no one trusts me? This makes me sad. (I bet I know who said they did, come to think of it, and maybe who said they could read me. But four people distrust me? Come on! I'm cute and cuddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #1582
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Incidentally, I put that I both fear and trust Phantom, because if I know he's on my side he's a great ally (as I noted in the game) but if I don't know what he's doing he freaks me out to no end for some reason!
Old 08-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #1583
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Now having played with Phantom I am ready to stick him under fear. I said I had feared Fea and Inziladun.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #1584
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
May I ask why I was not a wolf Wilwa?

Please?
Well, Alona was the one chosen randomly, and since it was going to be her first time Boro and I decided to choose someone that was more experienced (Form) to balance it out. Then the third I wanted it to be someone that I had wolfed with in the past so that I could kinda guess at their strategy (just to make it more interesting for myself ), so that came down between Nerwen, Nienna, Durelin and Lommy (4 of them, me and Kath had all been ducks in Sally's game). We decided to go with Nienna, probably cause she was very sneaky when I wolfed with her.

And I'm pretty sure it was you that had barely ever been an ord and we figured you should give that a try, haha , though I may be mixing you up with someone else for that.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #1585
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
We decided to go with Nienna, probably cause she was very sneaky when I wolfed with her.
Aww thanks dearie!

This whole game probably isn't going to help my tendency to be lynched on day One.

Sally: I'm me. Got it? Good.

I had a wonderful time playing with everyone and it was a lot of fun... a lot of tension and nerves... but a lot of fun.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #1586
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Oh and the first thing we decided as wolves (aside from killing Lari first) was to use Facebook Message and IM instead of PM as I have a very observant roommate.

Also here is the screen capture of my desktop when I was getting the file for my Fea word cloud.

There is open: the 'Downs (of course), Facebook, a picture, and the word cloud generator. On the bottom there is AIM, the wolf chatroom, and then my word file full of notes. Which were highlighted and color coded with notes...

and I really did think Morm was the Bear. I was also pretty sure that Mac and Rikae were the sheriffs. It was this post of Rikae's that made me think it (was this on purpose?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Just don't shoot me. They say it is a capital offense.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #1587
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
*raises hand*

I said I could read Fea and the others are probably other Elmira kids or people she has played with a lot...
Psh, I said I distrust and fear her. Living with her only made that worse.

I'm about to fall asleep and I still have a few things to do, but I would like to mention a couple things.

1) NIENNA I'M STILL MAD AT YOU.

2) Boro is awesome mod for letting me have such a fun role.

3) FORM WE'RE FIGHTING TOO.

4) Thanks for killing the seer Day 1, guys. I appreciated it.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #1588
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Mira, you just made me cackle like a mad banshee.

Not an impressive feat, really, but still. I'm rather angry at Form, who was guilty in my book but managed to escape death repeatedly because I kept shifting my focus to Morm and Nessa. Rubbish.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:44 PM   #1589
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Mira, you just made me cackle like a mad banshee.

Not an impressive feat, really, but still. I'm rather angry at Form, who was guilty in my book but managed to escape death repeatedly because I kept shifting my focus to Morm and Nessa. Rubbish.
Glad to be of service, my dear. Shall we start an "I hate Form" fanclub?
Old 08-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #1590
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Glad to be of service, my dear. Shall we start an "I hate Form" fanclub?
Huzzah! To Facebook!

(Or we could start a harem for him. Either way, it'd be fun and awkward.)
Old 08-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #1591
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
That's why the fact that two people fear me was a (delightful ) surprise. One of them might have been Mac, though (of whom I said, btw, that I can read him. )
Well, one of them was me– which means that I must have been unconsciously thinking from the evil perspective even before the game began.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #1592
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Huzzah! To Facebook!

(Or we could start a harem for him. Either way, it'd be fun and awkward.)
A harem for Celibateman! What a novel idea!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #1593
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
A harem for Celibateman! What a novel idea!
Prexactly. I'll draw up a membership contract while I'm at work tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #1594
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

hehehehehehe *giggles*

anyway a word cloud for Mira as promised:

Old 08-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #1595
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna is fabulous. There are no words to describe how much I love it. It shall be printed and hung on my wall! <3
Old 08-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #1596
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Oh, and two people fear me? I wonder if they're scared of my psychic powers.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #1597
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Methinks Nienna should post the word cloud she made Boro who is apparently too much of a jerk to use it.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #1598
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I want one too!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:52 PM   #1599
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Methinks Nienna should post the word cloud she made Boro who is apparently too much of a jerk to use it.
Woah...what happened to being awesome for giving you such a fabulous part? You hear that flush? That's your rep going down the toilet, wave good bye. Plus...umm I believe Nienna already did post it.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #1600
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I do believe she means this one... but Boro I do believe that was a day when you were overwhelmed with people and computer problems so its fine