Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #321
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Iras, if you want to have Lizzy reply to Gaffer Hugo, perhaps you could post it here and then we can have Pio add it to the moved posts on the thread. Sound good?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #322
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Where is Boromir?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #323
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
DONE

Those posts of Iras and lmp are now moved so that they follow post #25.. (HERE).

They are now collectively post #26.

And what was #26 (Valier's post of 12/18), is now #27. So - if anything needs to be smoothed out now - Valier can insert it into that post of hers.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #324
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ok I've filled my save, have a read and let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Gwath can you have fred and brown and us discuss the adventure and get brown going. then we can have reaction posts from Lommy and myself.

And yes where is Boro and Sephiroth.....worrying..
Old 01-10-2008, 05:11 PM   #325
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks so much, Pio!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #326
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
Gwath can you have fred and brown and us discuss the adventure and get brown going. then we can have reaction posts from Lommy and myself.
I'm on it.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #327
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Thumbs up

Yes thank you Pio!

Iras I think there is a problem with your last post. just go back to the post near the top of your with every ones posts on it and edit it to add that last bit. because now it is at the bottom. You'll need to delete the last post and just edit in your lines.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #328
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Is there anyway in particular this conversation ought to go? I'm working on the post (yes, I'm NOT doing it off the cuff for once), and I'm not entirely sure how to portray Tansy and Bunny. How far should I take the conversation? Maybe just a few sentences in, and then let Valier and Thinlomien finish it off with a few swift blows to the neck and head? Suggestions?
Old 01-11-2008, 04:55 AM   #329
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Quote:
Yes thank you Pio!

Iras I think there is a problem with your last post. just go back to the post near the top of your with every ones posts on it and edit it to add that last bit. because now it is at the bottom. You'll need to delete the last post and just edit in your lines.
Right. Iras, just add your last entry to the bottom of post # 26, then your last post can be deleted because all of that is already in post # 26.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:08 AM   #330
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Iras

I deleted your last post to the RPG thread, and placed your most recent part of that post in post #26.

Post #26 on the RPG thread is under your name - so, you can go into it and edit your parts of it as you need to.

Please check your PM's.

~*~ Pio
Old 01-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #331
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

thanks again Pio!!

Gwathagor if you can bring us right through a conversation with brown and fred. Have fred discuss the girls adventure and have brown perhaps comment that he is good in the wild and has lots of knowledge and what not, then have fred invite him to go. Then you can just answer and then leave it to us girls to respond.

Then if we could get the day at Peony's finished.
I will end our day at Tansy's and post a starter post for the following morning having us, at Tansy's head over to Peony's and pick up the group there. as soon as the group at Peony's is done. we may need to put in a save for Boro if he does not appear soon. We need to get past this day and I would like to do it fairly quickly if we can.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #332
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Ok, lovely.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:55 PM   #333
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

any idea Gwathagor, when you will be able to post that post?

Also Kitanna, Finduilas, LMP and Boro can you four finish up your day at Peony's. You still need to get the men going along with the girls. Not sure where Boro is, but if needed I am sure we can put in a save for him and continue without him for a bit.

Also Iras needs to fit in here as well. Was she invited to Peony's? will you be bringing her in before the day is out? Or perhaps we meet her on our way out tomorrow morning? Which ever way is fine.

Just tryin' to keep things moving...
Old 01-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #334
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I think either Elempi or Boromir should post next, Boromir's being more fitting, but if he isn't around, then I think Elempi would be able to post.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #335
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
I think either Elempi or Boromir should post next, Boromir's being more fitting, but if he isn't around, then I think Elempi would be able to post.
I agree. Once LMP or Boro posts, questioning Mira, then the whole adventure plan can come out, bringing them into the party.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #336
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

I'm sorry, I'll finish the post right now.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #337
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

There, I've posted. I'm awfully sorry for holding things up. I hope the post is satisfactory. I didn't feel as good about it as I have about others, but I suppose it will have to do. Let me know if I need to make any changes.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:58 PM   #338
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Hee hee! Nice turn of the conversation, there Gwath.

I would post next, but it seems to me that Finduilas or Kitanna should post, as they are the ones with the news, which Hugo and Rudy .... and Lizzy (who has accepted their invitation and is now enjoying the hospitality of Melilot) have not yet heard.

Unless you want me to have the men raise the question. Okay, I'll try a post of that nature.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 01-14-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #339
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Ah, glad you (someone besides me) enjoyed it.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:22 PM   #340
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Glad to see you posting, Iras.

Um, I'm wondering about something though...... if Lizzy is in Peony's house, drinking Melilot's tea, she hasn't heard about the adventure yet because Peony and Mira haven't confessed to it yet. So Lizzy's thoughts are at this point just a bit ahead of the game, I'm thinking.

Oh, and I think there's a Shire rule that rpg posts must be at least 2 paragraphs.

Can you edit your posts to take care of these things, Iras? Sorry to be such a bother....
Old 01-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #341
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Lommy if you could continue our conversation with Fred and Brown and get Brown coming with us.

Fin & Kit if you could comment and get the men involved.

once everyone is invited along I will end the day.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #342
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Iras

Please check your PM's.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 01-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #343
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Valier - I'll continue. I think I should have time to do it tomorrow or on Thursday at the latest.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #344
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Done. I wasn't sure where to finish. Did you Valier say you wanted to end the day? Hope it's aliright that I stopped where I did.

And I'm sorry that my post turned that dramatic, I didn't think it would. And also, my apologies if Brown or especially Bunny look like total idiots, I can edit if they're acting too stupidly, just tell me...
Old 01-16-2008, 11:31 AM   #345
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

the post looks great Lommy. I can finish up the day from there, unless Gwathagor you want to add something from Brown. Let me know if you do and I'll wait for you to finish.

Everyone at Peony's we are almost finished our day at Tansy's. Please finish up your day and I will end ours.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #346
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Sure, I'll try to get something up within the next couple of days.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #347
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
My internet has been pretty unstable these past few days and so I haven't been able to make a decent post. However, Fin and I may be starting another PM conversation and we need LMP and/or Boro to join. Would that work for you two to have a PM conversation bringing at least one other member of Mira's family into the adventure. Then the other and Iras can join.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:02 PM   #348
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And I'm sorry that my post turned that dramatic, I didn't think it would. And also, my apologies if Brown or especially Bunny look like total idiots, I can edit if they're acting too stupidly, just tell me...
No, no. It was a welcome change to have a rather serious post. I can't speak for Bunny, of course, but I'd say you did Brown justice. He didn't seem stupid, just reticent.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #349
Iras Sabir
Pile O'Bones

Iras Sabir has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Glad to see you posting, Iras.

Um, I'm wondering about something though...... if Lizzy is in Peony's house, drinking Melilot's tea, she hasn't heard about the adventure yet because Peony and Mira haven't confessed to it yet. So Lizzy's thoughts are at this point just a bit ahead of the game, I'm thinking.

Oh, and I think there's a Shire rule that rpg posts must be at least 2 paragraphs.

Can you edit your posts to take care of these things, Iras? Sorry to be such a bother....
...Sorry, read wrong and got ahead of myself.

Last edited by piosenniel; 01-17-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:52 AM   #350
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
My internet has been pretty unstable these past few days and so I haven't been able to make a decent post. However, Fin and I may be starting another PM conversation and we need LMP and/or Boro to join. Would that work for you two to have a PM conversation bringing at least one other member of Mira's family into the adventure. Then the other and Iras can join.
I'd be happy to join the PM conversation. And I think it would be great for Iras to join, sooner than later.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:49 AM   #351
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Sorry if this is becoming a bit of a habit. I'm glad to see I haven't kept anyway delayed. We've had a bit of a scare as a tax has just been added onto a major highway we use for transporting materials, and it's expected to add on an extra 1.2 million dollars in expenses a month, so after the holidays we've been scrambling to reconfigure the budget and all that fun stuff. This may happen again, where I disappear for extended periods of time, I apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

I've been catching up today, and will finish doing that, just let me know what I need to do.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #352
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Well Hello Boro! Nice to see you back, if even for a bit.

Right now I think everyone at Peony's is getting the day finished. I am sure you can chat with them (LMP,Fin,Kit, and our newest member Iras) and figure out what you should do.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #353
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

New post up. As usual, tell me what I need to change and I shall attend to it with zeal and only moderate complaining.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:21 AM   #354
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

very good post Gwathagor!!!

How is the PM post going everyone? How long till it is up?.

Don't mean to pester, but well...hey, that's my job.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:59 AM   #355
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

The PM post is coming along nicely. Mira has spilled the beans to Hugo and Rudy and Peony has just overheard it and been called out by Gaffer Hugo. Iras is getting set to add a bit here and there regarding Lizzy. MIght be a day or two more before it's up. It'll be good, so wait patiently please.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #356
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

excited to see the pm post Always patiently waiting
Old 01-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #357
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

The PM post is not in my hands, since I did not save my last send, but I think it's close to ready.

Iras chose to have Lizzy not join the conversation with the rest of them, so she can post separetly when she wishes to.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #358
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
The PM post is up...I think the wait was worth it Val.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #359
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Jolly good post, everybody. Snatch is already my favorite character. I think he and Brown will get along very well.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:43 AM   #360
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thumbs up

That post was just hilarious. Excellent work. What happens next?