Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril The Return of the Entish Beings (REB III) Planning/Discussion

Did you really think that the adventures of Merisuwyniel and her companions were all over? Well, brace yourself – they go on! Since a number of the original writers are now seldom active on the forum, I have decided to continue on my own. This will be a solo RPG with cameos by guest writers. I know that’s unusual and hasn’t been done on the Downs; fortunately, the Gondor RPG forum provides a location for new ideas and experimental stories.

After “The Revenge of the Entish Bow” and “The Reunification of the Entish Bow”, Merisu’s bow no longer exists as such, but has become the Ent-That-Was-Restored. For a time, he remains in Valleyum, probably hoping against hope that his beloved Entwife will be found someday. In the meantime, Merisu and Gravlox are on their way back to Muddled-Mirth with his squire Windsor Gummidge and with Halfemption (characters created by myself, Mithadan, The Saucepan Man, and Rimbaud and now handled by me with permission of the original writers). They have discovered that Halfemption is actually the missing king of Grundor and have taken up the task of restoring him to his kingdom – and to sobriety/sanity/respectability/whatever necessary. Also sailing with them is Gateskeeper; Thenamir will be the first cameo author to join in, returning with his character.

The authorial team of the past two RPGs was fantastic, setting high standards for parody writing. Any past authors are welcome to contribute old or new characters, episodes, plot and storyline ideas, and to comment on this thread. In addition, other members of the Downs who have an idea or character to contribute are welcome to contact me by PM or e-mail [ estelyn(at)barrowdowns.com ]. Writing on the story thread is by invitation only!

The opening post of the RPG thread will be up soon; additional planning and plotting will be posted here.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'