Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2002, 03:10 PM   #201
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

<<I do so believe this RPG is nearing its end. For me it has ended. I bid you all ado.>>

Collette actually laughed as she loaded her pack. She smiled in a derranged sort of way as she buttoned her cloak about her shoulders and tossed back her hair.
"Where are you going?" Thengise asked, suprising her from the door.
"Whereever mercinary work calls" Collette answered.
"Arent you going to stay for-"
"The wedding?" Collette finished for her.
"Yes" Thengise said, raising her eyebrows and wondering how she knew.
"No. Im not, but i will visit in a few years. I should like to see your children." Collette smiled. She hugged Thengise tight (well, her waist anyways) and gave Jecht a hearty handshake and walked away into the night. A free yet corrupt spirit such as this never really finds release, and Collette never did until her dying day (which would not be long after she left).
Old 10-20-2002, 05:44 PM   #202
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

Thengise watched sadly as her best friend began to disappear in the distance. She turned to look at Jecht who also watched with sad eyes. It seemed that they had all become very close on their journey. She now looked out to find Collette was no longer in sight. "We will see her again someday,"Jecht whispered hopefully. Thengise slowly nodded hoping it would be soon. "At least for now we have each other,"he said trying to get on a happier note. Thengise smiled and embraced her love. They turned to go to speak to the Lady Galdriel as they walked hand in hand.
Old 10-22-2002, 07:08 PM   #203
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

Thengise and Jecht had reached the Lady Galadriel. They both noticed a tall elegant women standing next to her in a midnight blue cloak. Her face was not shown, for it was shadowed off. The elven girl had her cloak tightly around her so really nothing of such could be seen. Galadriel looked at Jecht and Thengise. She smiled gracefully. 'Thengise,' she began, 'You have a visitor!' The woman walked up to Thengise. She slowly lowered her cloak and her long blond hair fell to her sides. Her green eyes glittered in the light. 'Hello Thengise!' the woman spoke softly and smiled. 'Elle! Oh my what are you doing here?' Thengise was very surprised to see her elven friend Elrie (Elle for short). 'What, not happy to see me?' Elle said sarcasticly. They both laughed and hugged on another. 'So this is the lucky man aye?' Elle said looking at Jecht. Thengise grasped his hand, 'Yes this is my fiance Jecht.' Jecht smiled at Elle and said 'Hello.' Elle smiled and shook his hand. 'He's pretty handsome!' Elle whipered to Thengise.
Old 10-22-2002, 07:41 PM   #204
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<Glad to have you with us Faye!>>

Thengise smiled at the remark. "Well if it isn't our little Calentauriel and our new found prince, if I may add,"a mocking voice filled the air. News of Jecht had quickly spread. Thengise quickly turned for Calentauriel was the name given to her by the elves, which meant Lady of the Greenwood. It was the name she was most referred to as, though her first name was indeed Thengise. She turned to find an elf maiden standing in the corner. Thengise smiled as she recognized the elf. "It has been long my dear friend,"Thengise said with a smile.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:15 PM   #205
Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood
Animated Skeleton

Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood Send a message via AIM to Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood
Sting

<<Ths is my fisrt attempt to an RPG so bare with me.>>

"Indeed it has," the elf said as her voice softened. Thengise released Jecht's had as she ran to her friend and gave her a hug. Soon their clear laughter filled the air like beautiful music. Thengise turned to Jecht who seemed to be confused. "This is my old friend, Meledheliel . I met her on one of my visits to Lothlorien. After that I often visited, and she often visited me in Mirkwood. It has been long since then for we were mere children. She is like a sister to me, though." Thengise explained. "Nice to meet you, prince." Mele said with a bow. She turned to Ellie ", I see you've beat me to them," Mele said with a smile.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:56 PM   #206
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<<moahah! lulu, t'will not be long before we cause destruction and mayhem. Ah! how i savor these words..>>

Collette was nearing her half-way mark to the ending of her final trek back to her acclaimed homeland.
It had been a week since she left Jecht and Thengise, and she missed them sorely.
She made camp sullenly an three hours after sunset, she had forced herself to stop.
There, afront the flickering firelight, she pretended they were there laughing at the ghost of jokes that Jecht had once made, she relived.
Her soft laughs were choked off by two large and ambling hands that sqeezed her throat shut tightly. She sturggled against them, aimlessly grouping for her dagger.
The cloaked figure laughed and took pleasure from watching her struggle helplessly and threw her to the ground to give her a precious few mercy-breaths.
Collette rolled across the forest floor and gasped for air, and from surpise and sudden fear. The cloaked entity stood, it was undiscernable.
"Thengise! help me!" she screamed over and over again, hoping to the gods someone might hear, and they did.
By chance, a rider was upon the path that night and heard the distressed shrieks of a murder being commited. In all haste, the elf-rider rode as quickly as possible back to where he had seen Thengise last, Lorien (being princess, people, as well as your own kind usually know what your up to, a constant peeve of Thengise's).
The man bound her wrists, and gagged her mouth tight.
He lauhged at her tears as his short, keen blade totured her forearms open, he twisted the blade about in a circle with the flesh of her inner arm, making her scream and writhe in agony against the bondage upon her mouth.
He laughed loudly again and pulled from his cloak a large granite stone from whch he commenced to slam and grind it into her skull with deep sickening crunches.
But the valar showed no mercy for this poor hobbit, she was still alive.
Her entire body throbbed with pain,her blood drenched- now unrecognizable head lolled from side to side, and he took pity for the creature.
"Evil prevails. It always has and will.Your petty body will hang from the gates in a warning to this" he growled.
Collette lifted herself, with all the strength she could muster and uttered her last proud words that no one ever heard : "All you need is love" and he slit her throat, mercy, sweet mercy, and she died.
The trek that took Collette a week took the rider a mere two hours before he staggered up into the palace and hammered on the princesses door before letting himself in. "The halfling is in mortal danger" was all he had to say before Jecht and Thengise were clambering on mail over their pajamas, but they were too late.

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]
Old 10-23-2002, 04:21 AM   #207
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

ooC: **bows head for moment of silence thinking Collette is dead, but Collette jumps up and chases after him**

BiC:

Jecht nearly fell out of bed when an elf bolted into his room telling him of the halfling. Jecht threw on a leather jerkin and grabbed his sword as he raced down the hall to his horse. The whole forst was awake with news. The young elf he had run into before had already saddled the horse. He jumped on and took off. The bitter wind stung his eyes and made them water, he had to keep brushing his hair out of his eyes. The night was still black as pitch. The trees seemed to close in around him threatening danger. He arrived at the bloody scene after an hour of riding. He found poor Collette's body. He threw himself down from his horse and knelt at her side. The villian was no where to be found. Jecht wept bitter tears that night. He picked Collette up and held her in his arms as Thengise rode up...

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 10-24-2002, 10:27 AM   #208
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< *tear* i miss me already. Wish there was a way to come back now....Just to let you all know, I will be computerless for a week, have fun without me (if you let me die, give me a really nice elvish funeral)>>
Old 10-24-2002, 01:04 PM   #209
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise jumped off her horse and ran towards Jecht as she saw strands of curls hanging over his arms. She held her breath as she looked over his shoulder. "Collette! No!"she shrieked as she went down on her knees. She looked at the bloody mess that was Collette and began to weep. She touched Collette's face only to be stained by blood. Thengise looked at the blood on her hand. It was still warm, yet she knew it was to late for her friend. As she sat there by her friend crying she cursed herself for not having arrived in time, for letting Collette go, for dragging Collette into the whole ordeal. She looked at Jecht's face which was also streamed with crystal tears. Yet as Thengise sat there, her sadness turned into anger, and soon into hatred. She wanted more than anything now to take vengeance of the one who killed the friend whom she loved dearly.
Old 10-24-2002, 01:21 PM   #210
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Zohariel has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

'Scuse for interuppting at such a tearful moment *gets out violin no joke I really do play violin* but where is the Discussion board for this RPG? I'd like to join it.
Old 10-24-2002, 03:08 PM   #211
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<<Zohariel: Well the discussion for this RPG has been long closed. This RPG started about two months ago, but if you really want to join private message Judge Simon(it's his RPG). Make sure you send him your character description and if your character fits in the plot then he may accept you if he wishes to. By the way, nice to have you at the Downs, seeing that you are new.>>
Old 10-24-2002, 04:24 PM   #212
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC: [Holds Collette back with one hand as she trys to continue chasing him] Yeah just PM me, I'll try to not bite. MWAHAHA. I'm not crazy or anything...hmmmm I think the jury is still out on that one [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

BiC

Jecht looked up at Thengise and saw her anger.
Jecht-The trail has already gone cold, you can't find him now in this pitch
Thengise- The hell I can't[Jecht stood up and grasped Thengise's shoulders]
Jecht-You can't, we'll go at the first morning light with more people, we can not do this alone...
Old 10-24-2002, 04:31 PM   #213
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"You're right,"Thengise said as tears continued to run down her face. She looked towards Collette. "We must take her back with us. She deserves a proper funeral. Though I fear nothing I do can ever be enough for her,"Thengise continued. "She did so much for me and yet she's the one who pays with her life. I wish it could've been me instead of her,"Thengise said as sadness began to tear at her heart.
Old 10-24-2002, 04:37 PM   #214
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

"No," Jecht sadi pulling Thengise close to him "Don't say that, your friend has not died in vain and we will not let her murderer live long, we will find him or whoever this is, come on lets take her back"

Jecht gave Thengise a light hug and turned back to pick up Collette. Before picking her up, Jecht placed his cloak over her. He looked over at Thengise and mounted his horse. Together they slowly rode back towards Lorien. At the boarders they were met by a entourage. They looked down at the small bundle and knew what had happened. As they rode through the forest, the elves began to sing a low bitter-sweet song for Collette...
Old 10-24-2002, 04:40 PM   #215
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC: BTW to our potential new compainion, didja ya really read all the RpG, if you did, go you! We ramble sooo much [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2002, 10:57 PM   #216
Animated Skeleton

Send a message via ICQ to Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood Send a message via AIM to Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood
Sting

Mele ran up to Thengise and Jecht. She saw that Collette was in Jecht's bloody arm's. Mele touched Collette's lifeless body. "My heart shall weep until it sees thee again, rest well," she said softly. Mele sobbed infront of Jecht and Thengise, she felt embarrassed to be crying infront of them. She turned to Thengise, who held her head high. Mele wanted to give her a hug but she refused any pity from anyone, even her friends. She turned away, she was not offended, she understood. As Jecht and Thengise walked away, Mele's eyes teared up once again bombarding her face with straining tears.
Old 10-25-2002, 10:27 AM   #217
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

They buried Collette that morning in all the grandery of a Elvish princess. Galadriel came for she had grown fond of the little hobbit. The sun crept over the mountains and shown through filling the forest with a golden light. Many wept, Thengise cried silently into Jecht's shoulder. She was dressed in black attire. He wore rough clothes and a black cloak. He had pulled his hiar back except for a few small strands that were to stubborn to stay. Jecht did not weep openly. He face was like stone, but his insides were swept with inner turmoil. The elves sang their song for Collette one last time. It echoed through the forest and then they departed, though Thengise stayed. Jecht couldn't. He told one of his friends that he was going out for a ride and might not be back till night fall. He saddled up and rode out into the wild wood. The sun was high in the sky and the forest was full on life. The sun filtered through trees and it warmed Jecht and lightened his heart. He heard a snap behind him. Jecht twisted around in his saddle and looked down the path he had just come down. His eyes darted from side to side but saw no one. He turned back around and continued a few more paces when the attack came from above...

OoC-Zohariel's turn...you can start a bit before that to get your character in better, if you know what I mean... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

[ October 25, 2002: Message edited by: Judge Simon ]
Old 10-27-2002, 10:27 PM   #218
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Elle followed Thengise and Mele silently, watching tears of sorrow stream down their fair faces. Elle finally spoke 'Do not cry. Your hobbit friend is in a better place now. I know how you feel, I have lost many of my dearest friends in battle but I do not cry, I just know that I will be seeing them very soon.' Elle smiled at them and walked down to the hobbits grave. On her way she picked some flowers out of a near by garden a tied them up to make a bouqie. Elle placed the fair flowers on the dug up soil. 'Maybe we will meet soon, I would be gratefully honored.' Elle smiled and walked back to Mele and Thengise.
Old 10-28-2002, 10:28 AM   #219
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Ok, thanks.
Zohariel watched the small funeral with great interest. It seemed to be a small Hobbit person they were burying. The usual kind of funeral; lots of tears and flowers.
Pathetic. Just pathetic. If I were to creep up and kill one of them now, they would not fight well. Hmm...
She crept further, until she was standing almost in full view of the party. She had been drawn to the funeral by the unmistakable scent of the dead.
Hey...what's the use of being a Necromancer if you don't ever use your life bringing powers? Why don't I bring the corpse back to life...just for the hell of it. Give them all a fright, and serve them right too. Rich snobs.
She needed to know the name of the corpse though. As luck would have it, the one dressed in fine clothes...the girl elf...said it.
Honestly. Dumb speech. 'We will never forget you Collette'. How sad. Collette. Right.
She was just about to do her spell when one elf, a tall male, ran straight at her. She grabbed the nearest tree and threw herself into the top branches.
Later, when Zohariel was sitting in the treetops idly whistling and playing with her knife, scraping her initials into the bark and carving heads out of wood, she heard a loud clatter from below. She leant over, and through a gap in the dense canopy in the leaves, she noticed the same male from earlier riding below. She grinned wickedly, noticing also a large pouch hanging from his belt. She unsheathed her rusty sword, took up her cudgel and swung down into his face.
He and the horse were taken utterly by surprise. The horse bucked him off, and he lay on the ground, dazed. Before he could move, Zohariel dropped down with her legs either side of his torso. She pinned his arms to the ground with her knees and sat on his stomach. He wriggled and struggled, but Zohariel waved her cudgel menacingly.
"I'm not afraid to use it. In fact, I must warn you that I'm lusting for fresh blood. Now, stay still like a good boy, and I may let you go without killing you."
The ef seemed to realise she wasn't joking. She grabbed the pouch from his belt and opened it.
Old 10-28-2002, 10:53 AM   #220
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC- Hey! We're have you been? I was afraid you'd never post, great intro by the way!

BiC-

As she opened the pouch, her face became shrouded with dissapointment. The pouch contained not but herbs and tobacco.
"What is this about, Elf? Where are your riched you and your race seem to be so proud of?"
Jecht sneered up at her and struggled,
"No elf am I, If you would drop upon people from above like a vulture then you deserve no reward!"
Her eyes lit with fury, no one was to talk to her that way. She struck him hard across the face. But as she did so, she lost her secure balance and Jecht was able to kick her off him and get to his feet, he drew his sword and faced her.
"What is your business here, who are you?"
"Who are you to know my own dealings?"She said.
"The future keeper of this Land demands it!"
Jecht had a fire in his eyes and the stranger sensed it...
Old 10-28-2002, 11:01 PM   #221
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<Welcome Zohariel! Glad to have you with us>>

Meanwhile.....

Thengise felt embarrassed at Elle's words. She wiped away her tears so that none would notice. She looked at the grave in silence. She remembered all the great times she had had with her friend and yet there were also the sad times. She cherished both times, for either sad or joyful they reminded her of the hobbit, whom she loved as a sister. As these thoughts rushed through her head, an alarming hand was placed on her shoulder.

Thengise quickly turned and was now facing...her father,Legolas. News of Collette's death had traveled far and by chance had reached Legolas's ears. Thengise said nothing, but wrapped her arms around her father, whom she had terribly missed. Her sadness once again overwhelmed her and she began to quietly cry into his shoulder. Legolas understood his daughter's pain and quietly stroked her hair. "She will rest in peace now. Be glad that she will not have to live on the streets anymore. She lived a glorious life. Of her there will be many songs for which to tell,"he whispered softly. Thengise knew he was right and slowly nodded as she stepped back, wiping her tears away once more.
Old 10-29-2002, 10:19 AM   #222
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Zohariel pulled out her rusty sword with a sharp scraping noise. She took it in one hand, with her cudgel in the other, ready to run or fight.
"Zohariel Canute. Known among the rogue traders of middle earth as Vulture. You?"
"Jecht."
Zohariel smirked slightly. She flicked her eyes to the sky. Then again. Was the age-old trick going to work? She flicked her eyes to the treetops once more. Yep. Got them everytime. Jecht followed her gaze, and before he could move, Zohariel ran forward and rammed her shoulder into his stomach. He fell back down and she ran off, laughing loudly.
I'll find the other one. The girl. She looked rich enough.
She sheathed her sword and looked behind to see if the elf was coming after her. Crap. He was.
Old 10-29-2002, 11:34 AM   #223
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

"Idiot"
Jecht thought to himself
"Tricks every time, when will I learn?'
He ran after her, she ran like the wind and Jecht was having a time keeping up with her. As he was running he noticed a few stones that were of a good size he picked them up and stuck them into his pouch then he shut it. Swinging the pouch above him he swung the pouch foward with considerable strength. The pouch flew low to the ground and through a bit of luck, wrapped around the intruder's ankles and she fell. Jecht ran and fell to the ground pressing his knee against her chest pinning her the forest floor. Jecht brought out a knife and held it a few inches away from her throat.
"Not so much fun down there is it?" he said very out of breath. The girl seemed to be too, and also seemed to have had the wind knocked out of her. She still had her previous arrogance in her eyes, and jecht didn't feel like dealing with it. He had come into the woods to clear his head not to fight some half starved girl. He stood back up and rested his back on a nearby tree. The girl laid where she was apparently trying to regain her breath as well. Then she spoke...
"What are you waiting for, Elf? Why don't you finish me off?"
Jecht threw the small knife into the ground
"I'm not a murderer, and I'm also not an elf"
Zohariel rolled her eyes and sat up. She untangled the pouch from her ankles and stood up. Jecht was rubbing his shoulder were Zohariel had rammed him.
"I hope it hurt!" she said
"Oh believe me it does" he replied still rubbing the shoulder
"You alright?"
"None of your business, what do you care anyway?" Zohariel coldly returned.
"None of my business sure, fine,[Jecht whistles for his horse] Just looked like you could use a good rest, but, fine never mind[as his horse comes to him Jecht mounts it and unties a small coin bag from his saddle]here if thats what you wanted, not much in it, but seeing as that was all you were after[Jecht tosses the small leather bag down to Zohariel and begins to ride off]
Old 10-29-2002, 09:20 PM   #224
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Silmaril

As Jecht and Zohariel bickered and wrestled, Belleandiel Galenfan from Lorien stood back in the trees, witnessing the incident. When Jecht started to ride away from the waithed girl, Belle (as she liked to be called) Stepped out in front of him. "Not another one." Jecht audibly mumbled to himself. Belle smiled, noticing his lack of realization of who she was, and said," I live in Lothlorien, and by the looks of it, you are heading that way. Any chance you could take me there? I am very tired and I will pay."

Old 10-30-2002, 05:36 PM   #225
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Jecht rolled his eyes and sighed. Another new face. He turned to look back at the girl. But she seemed harmless enough now, and Jecht was eager to get back, seeing as his ride did next to nothing to calm his senses. Then he looked back to the newcomer.
"Yes, I will take you to Lorien" he said as he slid off his horse and helped the woman up.
"I don't want your money either" he said as he took the reins of his horse into his hand. Jecht took another look down the path at the girl but she had already gone. He began to lead the horse back down the path when the stranger spoke...
Old 10-30-2002, 06:18 PM   #226
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Tolkien

"You dont remember me do you?" Belle said to Jecht. "I am afraid not, am I supposed to?" Jecht asked not caring much, but thinking about Collette. Belle smiled but didn't answer and the rest of their journey was silent.
They rode along the dusty path until they reached a gate leading into the cemetary where Collette had been buried. Belle wondered why they were there and why Jecht hadn't taken her home. Jecht dismounted from the horse leaving Belle wondering. She slid down and ran after Jecht. They came into a clearing into a small graveyard obviously for royalty and nobles to be layed to rest. Belle stood next to Jecht and realized others were there. A tall blonde woman who looked somewhat familiar stood behind the others hiding her tears. Belle stepped closer and realized it was her close friend Elle. She ran to greet her smiling, but realizing her mistake, this was not a good time for this happy meeting. As she walked closer she noticed the King and Princess of Mirkwood embracing. She wondered what their business was here in this cemetery. Elle smiled and greeted her friend with much sorrow from the death of Collette. Belle glanced over to the grave at which they all stood around and read the writing:

Here lies Collette Took of Hobbiton.

Belle fell to her knees and wept. Collette was her dear friend of whom she met in the Shire a long while ago. A hand touched her shoulder. She glanced up and saw....

Old 10-30-2002, 11:19 PM   #227
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked over at Jecht as he rode in. He jumped off the horse and stood quietly in solitude. Thengise's gaze strayed to the elf maiden who was also climbing off of his horse. Who might this be, she wondered. Yet the question left her mind as she watched the girl fall to her knees upon which tears of sadness began to fall. She felt pity for the girl, though she was unknown to her. Thengise slowly walked over to the girl and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You do not weep alone. Collette was a great hobbit, though I wonder how it is you came to know her,"Thengise said as the question came back into her head.
Old 10-31-2002, 08:40 AM   #228
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Pipe

Belle looked up, wiped her tears, and stood up, keeping her eyes away from the princess's face. "I am Belleandiel Galenfan of Lothlorien, but I am orginally from Mirkwood. I met Collette...about 5 years ago in the Shire...she attempted to steal my lembas. After that incident, we became good friends for a little while and it is only now that I have been told of her passing

Old 10-31-2002, 06:26 PM   #229
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

Jecht had watched silently and noticed that Legolas was there. A bit apprehensive, Jecht walked over to him
"I did not know you were to come"
"I here rumor of a dear friends departure, of course, I was going to come, young heir." replied Legolas "You have considered your choices fully then?"
"I have"
"Does she know?"
"I haven't the heart to tell her yet"
"Well then gain the heart quickly, young Jecht, She needs to know."
"Tonight, then. I...I will tell her...tonight" Jecht finished. Legolas patted jecht lightly on the shoulder and then Jecht started toward Thengise, but then withdrew unnoticed and went back to his own chambers.

**Jecht's Room**
He sat on his bed with his head in his hands. He had to tell Thengise. He was not an elf. Not immortal, very mortal. No passage to the Grey Havens for him. He was bound to death as other men. He had to tell Thengise. He sighed and fell back onto his bed...
Old 11-01-2002, 09:19 AM   #230
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Sting

While Thengise and Bella were still bent over Collete's grave, Zohariel was quietly preparing herself to fight the deadly arrows that gleamed in Thengise's quiver.
And snivelling too, for great Varda's sake! Honestly! Some people have no shame. So your mate died. Big whoop. If any of my friends died- not that I have any friends to die- I'd have got waaay over it by now. Stupid, sickly tragic little elfy. Sick.
Zohariel looked around, making sure that dumb male was nowhere, then with a loud crow, she leapt forward and pinned Thengise's arms behind her back, twisting them painfully. The other girl gasped and tried to do something, but Zohariel struck out with her foot and caught the girl in the head, sending her rolling over. She hit her head on a stone and was still.
"Don't try and wrestle your way out of this one, miss prim. It ain't gonna work. Now, you be a good little creep and do what I say and I'll let you go." Zohariel sneered into Thengise's right ear.

Thengise- don't do a load of karate moves to get free. Zohariel don't look it but she's strong. And Jecht is in his room. You'll have to be creative!
Old 11-02-2002, 07:01 PM   #231
Judge Simon
Wight

Eye

OOC: Alright people time of tirade number 666, and I don't mean to be an a**h**e, but, seeing as new people have joined, it is my unfortunate responsibility too be one.

We're being a border on "elven Jedi" posts, and I don't want it. Mind you, I am thrilled to have you with us, but please remeber this...WWTD[What Would Tolkien Do] With this in mind, elves can not give away their mmortality by giving away thier necklace or anything of the such. You don;t have to mimic everyones moves...dare to be different...please!!!!

Ok done for now
Old 11-02-2002, 07:23 PM   #232
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Mele was watching the whole thing between this Zohariel and Thengise, behind a bush. She crept closer to get a better attack position. Once she did she leapt on to the back of Zohariel. Mele tried to get hold of the thiefs hand where she was holding a curved dagger.
Thengise rolled onto the floor and grabbed her bow and arrow, and pierced the arrow into Zohariel's shoulder. As Thengise was beginning to think that she was about to win this 'battle'. Suprisingly Zohariel didn't even flinch. She kept on thrashing at Mele who was on her back still trying to get hold of the dagger. Thengise took another arrow out of her quiver. She hope and prayed that this would slow down her thrashing around and avoid Mele getting thrown off. She aimed right at Zohariel's leg.
Old 11-03-2002, 12:13 AM   #233
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Pipe

Belle* slowly opened her eyes and the world around her was moving and swerving. She grabbed her head, holding it in place, and stood up. When she was stabalized, she saw Thengise being held down by the same dark clothed woman she saw earlier fighting with Jecht. Belle snuck up behind the girl and counted to three. She pounced on her and they went rolling down a small hill into a shallow stream. The icy water ran down Belles back and she shivered. Belle looked around and couldn't find the girl. THUMP! The woman jumped down on top of Belle and pinned her to the ground with 2 sharp daggers. Belle writhed around tearing her clothes on the knives and stood up and drew her sword. The woman froze, looked around quickly and jumped into the trees. Thengise ran up to Belle, Mele following.

Old 11-03-2002, 03:00 PM   #234
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I'M SORRY MY MISTAKE! DAMN!
Old 11-05-2002, 10:12 AM   #235
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Zohariel shook some of the water off her clothes, but most of it still clung to her forcefully. She clambered up and onto the bank, and stood there, getting her thoughts together.
Wring their hearts....thats the way to do things.
As she stood, Thengise, Belle and Mele gathered around her.
"Who are you, and why did you attack me?" demanded Thengise.
Honestly, they think they own the whole world.
Zohariel looked at the ground and sniffed. Sounding as tearful and choked up as she could, she spoke.
"I'm cold, and tired and hungry, and I just wanted some food or money. Please, oh please dont be angry, you don't know what a tough time I've had," she whinged, in a voice that (she hoped) twanged the heartstrings of every weak willed person. She slumped her shoulders and stood, snuffling quietly. Mele stepped forward.
"You still should have asked for food. We would have given it to you gladly. As it is, you've spoilt your chances."
Zohariel deliberatly cried out loud. She frowned quickly then started crying. She made no attempt to stop, just stood there dripping silently.
"No-one likes me." she said. "Not even my own mother. If she was still"- here came a fresh spout of tears- "alive!"

O0C- Thengise and others-will you do me a big big favour and just goa long with it? Please? Because it took me ages to think this up.
Old 11-05-2002, 06:08 PM   #236
Ainabeleth of Lothlorien

Pipe

ooc: it kinda makes us look stupid though like wed fall for something like that...but if it took you a while...(hehe)

Old 11-05-2002, 11:00 PM   #237
Animated Skeleton

Tears began to flow down Zohariel's eye's. It soaked the ground beneath her. Thengise, Belle, and Mele looked down on her pitiful face. "I'am sorry for causing trouble," she said mournfully. Thengise bent down to give her a hand but, Mele held her hand out. She whispered "what if she is going to attack you again?" "If she does I will not be alone," Thengise hissed. Thengise continued her friendly gesture to Zohariel. "Thank you," she said pleasingly. Mele had a strange feeling about Zohariel, she just couldn't grasp it. "I'am sorry for your lost," Thengise said truthfully. "Why did you come here? And why did you attack my dear friends?" Mele demanded with a harsh tone.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:23 AM   #238
Zohariel
Animated Skeleton

Sting

Zohariel snorted with laughter, but turned it into a cough quickly. She made a fresh wave of tears come down.
"I told you, didn't I? I'm just so hungry and you looked rich I though you might have some food. Thank you."
Too easy. An oiliphant dressed in a ballet tutu could make this lot believe it was a swan.

O0c: Thank you!
Old 11-06-2002, 06:23 PM   #239
Judge Simon
Wight

The Eye

OoC- Look at you! Taking advantage of us stupid elves! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

--BiC--

Jecht ran his hands through his hair as he sat up. He walked around his room for a minute and stopped in front of a mirror. He was still attired in the old clothes he had wore earlier. Not very royal like, more like he had looked when he had first laid eyes on Thengise in the pub, the night before their adventures began. He opened the oaken door and walked about the city when he ran into Thengise with her friends and the wild child, he had been fighting earlier. The young woman appeared to have been crying. She passed him by with the others, but Thengise stopped by his side.
"What's with the girl?"
"Just a traveler, in need of a rest and food"
"Hmm" Jecht replied, he looked over at the girl's retreating back and then his eyes passed over Legolas, who gave him a knowing glare. Jecht nodded and then looked down at Thengise
"I have to tell you something..."
"Can't it wait?" Thengise asked, but Jecht was already pulling her into a more secluded area of the city.
"What's wrong Jecht? Forget my name?" She said jokingly with a smile. But Jecht's solemn face and hollow eyes silenced her musical laugh.
"You remember back at the pub, when we first met, when I promised to protect and to serve only you, then you told me that we were to be friends and that thickness of blood did not matter," Jecht said staring deep into her eyes, she nodded and she began to feel troubled. Jecht took a shaky breath and continued, "Oh but Thengise, it does matter, it does. You knew I was not a full elf, but only half of one. I am not allowed to board a ship at the Grey Havens. I am not granted eternal peace. You have greater privilage than I, and I do not want to be the one to keep you from that. I do not wish it and neither does your father. Blood does matter Thengise, it does..."
Old 11-06-2002, 11:29 PM   #240
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked hard into Jecht's eyes. She broke their eye contact as she looked out at the stars, which were beginning to shine through the blanket of night sky. "I do not wish to board a ship at the Gray Havens nor to have eternal life, for it will not be in peace. I took this upon myself since the day we first kissed beneath the stars,when I told you I would stay with you until the end. I know it's not what you would like to hear of me, but either way I am doomed to die. For at your death my heart will be terribly pained. I met my doom since the day you came out from behind the shadows back at the pub.....but I am glad of it,"she said softly, yet there was a hint of sadness in her voice.