The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #1241
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Also, I'm glad Gwath didn't vote for Nilp yesterday. I'm determined to be the first unanimous lynchee in Werewolf history.

Dur, start talking. *pokes with pitchfork*

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #1242
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
See, that's why we use smilies. We can't hear tone or see expression, after all.
I thought this was sufficient...if I did more it wouldn't have been as funny for me
Old 06-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #1243
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Anyway, on a more serious note, I think Lommy has changed her tone. I always find it interesting how some will change style based upon what others have stated. I feel that her behavior is trying to counter what I said about her yesterday.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #1244
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Also, I'm glad Gwath didn't vote for Nilp yesterday. I'm determined to be the first unanimous lynchee in Werewolf history.

Dur, start talking. *pokes with pitchfork*
*shakes head in mock exasperation, and in genuine amusement*

Want to get started on that? (++....)

Okay, I know Rikae is guilty and it's been obvious for a while, but I'm wondering why Gwath voted her, LITERALLY, a minute after the narration. Especially since she's the EW, and lynching her would do nothing. It seems off to me, like he's trying too hard to do the right or the "innocent" thing.

EDIT: I lied. It was two minutes after the narration. But you get the point anyway.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 06-10-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: chopped off the end of my post. shoot.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #1245
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

You're on my side now, Dur. Is there anything helpful you can offer? How much did the EW tell you?
Quote:
because phantom wanted me as a seer
Kind of. I made a list of four people that were potential WWs but not obviously suspicious and so would also stand a decent chance of surviving if turned into the Seer.

Yes, a Seer would certainly be handy, but at the same time 14-2 is a really nice set up. You can lynch incorrectly five times with that ratio.

I mean, sure, I could very well have a fantastic night and introduce my Seer and Ranger to each other and leave the village tomorrow, but you still have a good chance of winning with the village as it is, and there is no guarantee of how the Night will go. We might have yet another trade- she makes a WW, I uncurse a WW, and what would be the use of that? Plus I think things would be much more entertaining for most of you with Rikae and I out of the way.

And I could finally catch up on sleep.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #1246
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
You're on my side now, Dur. Is there anything helpful you can offer? How much did the EW tell you?

Kind of. I made a list of four people that were potential WWs but not obviously suspicious and so would also stand a decent chance of surviving if turned into the Seer.

Yes, a Seer would certainly be handy, but at the same time 14-2 is a really nice set up. You can lynch incorrectly five times with that ratio.

I mean, sure, I could very well have a fantastic night and introduce my Seer and Ranger to each other and leave the village tomorrow, but you still have a good chance of winning with the village as it is, and there is no guarantee of how the Night will go. We might have yet another trade- she makes a WW, I uncurse a WW, and what would be the use of that? Plus I think things would be much more entertaining for most of you with Rikae and I out of the way.

And I could finally catch up on sleep.

Exactly. If nothing else, the game shouldn't keep you from feeling okay, so I'm definitely up for a Wizard challenge toDay.

Besides, if she makes another wolf then it makes the game....well, basically a standard game but without a seer.

Meh. Do whatever you want, Phantom, oh favorite cousin of mine. (What? Half of them are dead!)
Old 06-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #1247
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Anyway, I'm going to watch some more of the Lakers-Celtics game, then shower, then bed.

I'll check the thread briefly tonight and again in the morning.

If I decide to challenge I'm going to do it last minute without giving Nogrod any warning.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #1248
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Meh. I'd like a Seer but I seem to be in the minority.

(and mostly that's just Shasta-wants-a-role-for-once talking.)
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #1249
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I wonder if Rikae WOULD have scried Lal into a wolf. I mean, would she be that obvious? I think she'd just be happy to get a gifted out of the way. What do you all think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Anyway, I'm going to watch some more of the Lakers-Celtics game, then shower, then bed.

I'll check the thread briefly tonight and again in the morning.

If I decide to challenge I'm going to do it last minute without giving Nogrod any warning.
You're a terrible person, you know that?

Nightie night, Phantom. Sleep well.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #1250
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Ha ha! I wouldn't really do that to the mighty ModGod.

G'nite!
Old 06-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #1251
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Meh. I'd like a Seer but I seem to be in the minority.

(and mostly that's just Shasta-wants-a-role-for-once talking.)

Don't get me wrong, I'd like one too. But I think we could do without one. (Unless you were planning on scrying me, that is. I love being Seer....hint hint)

EDIT: x'd with Phantom. (I think he'd kill you.... Go to bed!)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 06-10-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: deleted a random thing to shasta, completely non-game related. i'm just silly like that (and tired)
Old 06-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #1252
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I wonder if Rikae WOULD have scried Lal into a wolf. I mean, would she be that obvious? I think she'd just be happy to get a gifted out of the way. What do you all think?
She may have in order to get the information that she holds (if she knows the ranger, etc), and counted on us thinking it was too obvious.

Old 06-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #1253
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Of course, if Lal is a werwolf, then toDay is her first Day as a baddie. Seeing as she hasn't even posted yet, I'll wait on that line of thought. I don't have a great deal of time, but someone should analyze Rikae's posts. She was willing to risk revealing to save Cailin. She may have done some other things in favor of her wolves.

We needn't wait for Durelin. I'll hopefully be back soon.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #1254
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Can I get a post count? (post count)

the phantom 157
satansaloser2005 104
Thinlómien 81
Roa_Aoife 77
Rikae 76
Brinniel 71
Shastanis Althreduin 65
Legate of Amon Lanc 63
Lalaith 47
Durelin 42
Gwathagor 40
mormegil 37
Lhunardawen 29
A Little Green 20
Eönwë 18
Kath 13
Celuien 12
McCaber 10

Basically, this is to say that if you have less than....erm, say 25 posts, please post some more.

And Cabbie, are you really busy or something? Everything okay? You're normally not this quiet. Or maybe you're just furry....Hmmmm....
Old 06-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #1255
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Okay fine, don't post. I need to get to bed anyway, so this is to let you know I'll be back in about....erm....10-11 hours, if I feel like getting up in the morning (not likely, as I have a huge headache and my heart's being....well, stupid) and if I'm not in then I'll be in about 4 hours pre deadline.

Hoping to see you all then. Until then, good night, and sleep well dearies.

EDIT: Happy belated 500th post to MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *toddles off for real now*
Old 06-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #1256
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Cabbie, are you really busy or something? Everything okay? You're normally not this quiet. Or maybe you're just furry....Hmmmm....
Well, sally, I have some rather sad news to break (sad for me at least). No, my life is just fine. But you might have noticed that half of my posts are votes and the other half are complaining about my internet. That same internet has gotten bad enough for me that I probably will have to bow out of this game. So if I haven't reported back in about 12 hours, you can count me among the dead.

I guess the only benefit is that the village will lose a lot of confusion and almost no information since I haven't had the time to do any thinking at all.

[goes off to post something in the admin thread]
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #1257
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silly GW
You're on my side now, Dur.
No, no I'm not.

++Celuien.

That's all I really know that you all don't already.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #1258
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
1st: I've been wondering: do we know for sure that that Rikae "revealed" to save Cailin (as Roa says), or is it only coincidental that Rikae "revealed" shortly after tp, McCaber, and myself expressed suspicion of Cailin? It seems odd that the EW would do pull a crazy stunt like pretending to be the GW in order to save a werewolf who hadn't even been voted against yet. And it's not as if Cailin was indispensable to the EW. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I'm still curious.

2nd: Durelin, are you saying that you know Celuien to be a wolf, for certain? If so, how do you know? Or are you merely suspicious? (I couldn't really tell from your post.)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #1259
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Okay, I know Rikae is guilty and it's been obvious for a while, but I'm wondering why Gwath voted her, LITERALLY, a minute after the narration. Especially since she's the EW, and lynching her would do nothing. It seems off to me, like he's trying too hard to do the right or the "innocent" thing.
3rd: Yeah, about that. *awkward*

I kind of assumed that Rikae was a wolf rather than EW until mid-yesterDay, went tp basically affirmed her to be, in fact, the latter. I also assumed that everybody thought of Rikae the same way as myself, and I reckoned I'd vote as soon as I could. Why waste time discussing a foregone conclusion?

My other reason for voting as soon as I possibly could was just for the heck of it. To say I'd done it, I suppose.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #1260
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Shasta: I would like to think him innocent, as he sometimes makes good points; though he does seem to have quite a number of joking/banter posts. Though again, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a furry creature whispering in his ear at night.

Lommy: Furry. She makes good points, however she did quite the waffling act yesterDay. It seemed she went from Rikae's side to the phantom/Diamond side.. slowly and reluctantly throughout the course of the Day. It gave me the feel of someone abandoning a fool-sinking ship, but trying to keep their dignity along with it.

Roa: Furry. She makes good points, but she tends to contradict herself a bit, or atleast hold double standards. In the span of six posts yesterDay, she went from 'not convinced' to 'convinced'. She seemed to expect others to consider all of the possiblities, yet did not seem to do the same herself.

Lalaith: Up until the later end of yesterDay, it seemed she was asking Roa a whole lot of questions concerning what the EW would do. The EW seemed to be more of the focus, rather than anything else. Though I do feel a bit better about her toDay.

Morm: He does some odd things. I think innocent, but if turned out furry - I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope I'm not stating the obvious too much.

These are the people Isabellkya was most suspicious of yesterDay, according to her suspicion-list. It is possible that the wolves saw something here they didn't like, and so silenced Isabellkya. It is equally possible that they intended to frame someone Isabellkya found suspicious by killing her.

I'll post again in the morning before I go to work; I haven't the slightest idea how I'll vote yet. The past couple of days have drained all my independent thoughts and suspicions, and made me dependent on the instructions of wizards and gifteds and things. I'm going to have to relearn the art of actually suspecting people.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #1261
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
the phantom 157
satansaloser2005 104
Thinlómien 81
Roa_Aoife 77
Rikae 76
Brinniel 71
Shastanis Althreduin 65
Legate of Amon Lanc 63
Lalaith 47
Durelin 42
Gwathagor 40
mormegil 37
Lhunardawen 29
A Little Green 20
Eönwë 18
Kath 13
Celuien 12
McCaber 10

Basically, this is to say that if you have less than....erm, say 25 posts, please post some more.

And Cabbie, are you really busy or something? Everything okay? You're normally not this quiet. Or maybe you're just furry....Hmmmm....
And if you have more than 100 perhaps you should post less
Old 06-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #1262
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
1st: I've been wondering: do we know for sure that that Rikae "revealed" to save Cailin (as Roa says), or is it only coincidental that Rikae "revealed" shortly after tp, McCaber, and myself expressed suspicion of Cailin? It seems odd that the EW would do pull a crazy stunt like pretending to be the GW in order to save a werewolf who hadn't even been voted against yet. And it's not as if Cailin was indispensable to the EW. Maybe it doesn't matter, but I'm still curious.

2nd: Durelin, are you saying that you know Celuien to be a wolf, for certain? If so, how do you know? Or are you merely suspicious? (I couldn't really tell from your post.)

Honestly, this post just screamed guilty to me. But I'm going to trust what Durelin said and vote now. I won't be around tomorrow at all as I have an all day conference I need to attend. I may have 15 minutes in the morning but it won't be enough to catch up and I think Durelin knows that Celulien is a wolf. What Gwath said seems to me that he knows too but wants to sound naive about it.

++Celulien
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #1263
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yes, yes, she's a wolf. The only wolf I know, because the second wolf was picked up just this last Night.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #1264
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Overslept this morning, so only time to read first few posts....see phantom outed me...I'm still alive, still an ord...he wouldn't have told me who the Ranger was anyway cos I got scried the same night.
Durelin, eh - that was a good catch!
Now I'm really late...I'll be back about 5pm UK time.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #1265
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
My, my, it's awfully quiet here. At least compared to what it's been these last several Days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
++Celuien.

That's all I really know that you all don't already.
So, should we all believe Durelin on this piece of information? I know she's innocent and all, but it doesn't necessarily mean she is on the good side. For all we know, she could be voluntarily playing the role of cobbler. Yes, yes, I'm having trust issues again...

Though I suppose it'd be better just to lynch Celuien. We can question Durelin all we want, but we won't know for sure until Celuien's role is proven. If Durelin's telling the truth, we're down another wolf with just one left. And if she's lying, well....we'll have lost an innocent, but the good news is we'd still be at an advantage compared to the situation the wolves are in.

phantom: I'd really like to see you challenge toDay. As much of a help this is to the village, considering we'll only have 1 or 2 wolves by the end of the Day, I think we can handle the rest on our own...plus I'd rather not see an extra wolf pop up overNight. And as others stated, this is starting to get slightly boring and I want the suspense again. Perhaps that's why I'm having trust issues...it's not as much fun when someone tells you, "That's person's a wolf, lynch them." It's nice help at first, but not really now three days in a row...

Anyways now that I've doubted Durelin, I'm sure Celuien's gonna come out of nowhere and say, "Mwhaha, I'm a wolf. Lynch me!"
Old 06-11-2008, 03:27 AM   #1266
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Morning sweethearts!

I'm inclined to trust Dury about Celuien. (Partly because I thought she might be wolf already before Dury told us so..) Therefore my vote toDay will probably go for Cel.

Also, I agree with most of you folks in that the duel might be better toDay than toMorrow. If Celuien is indeed a wolf and we lynch her toDay, we'll have probably 13-1 toMorrow unless the ranger manages a save, in which case the ratio would be 14-1 ! (Please correct me if my math is faulty...) That's not too difficult to manage even without a seer.

morm:
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
Anyway, on a more serious note, I think Lommy has changed her tone.
How? I can't see any change in her tone..
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #1267
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
it's not as much fun when someone tells you, "That's person's a wolf, lynch them." It's nice help at first, but not really now three days in a row...
I couldn't agree more. It's been really useful as the village probably wins now, but it's really getting quite dull. There's one additional reason for having the duel toDay.

Bah. I have nothing more to say at the moment - I'll be away now but back as soon as I find something more useful to say.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:08 AM   #1268
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, I see there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have no reason to wonder about Durelin lying - she is innocent now. I am sure she does not want to be a cobbler, but she is going to be a hero! C'mon...

As for the duel... a Seer would be nice, but on the other hand, now there's just one Wolf left, right? I say, Mr._____, that you should go and face the monster. Good luck!

As far as that goes, this is (once again ) probably the last from me toDay. I am really busy these days.

++Celuien

All right, keep it up, folks...

Hm, and apologies to Lommy. If you were innocent all the time (but unless you are morphed toDay )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:56 AM   #1269
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
What?!? I think I'm being set up by EW misinformation.

Let's think for a second here. Dury has no reason to lie about 'revealing' me, but the problem is that the information is just plain incorrect. That's all there is to it.

While the EW is still here, the wolves would have had no reason to communicate with each other, since she would ultimately make all the final decisions anyway - so why risk EXACTLY this scenario where a wolf becomes an ordo and reveals the packmates? Rikae probably did tell Dury that I'm a wolf, but lied about it. This is perfect revenge for losing a wolf... the cured WW 'reveals' a packmate who's actually an innocent villager and then gets the village to kill one of its own for her while the last two wolves and the EW laugh about it.

You have no more reason to believe me than Dury. Probably less, since I don't have confirmed innocent status, so I'm probably doomed anyway. But before you all jump on the bandwagon and lynch me, think about the possibility that this is an EW back up plan. Which I know it is, since I know I'm not a wolf. You're all losing a chance to go real-wolf hunting today.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:16 AM   #1270
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

I have to go to work now, and the Downs is blocked there... unless I can find a way to slip to another access area over lunch, I won't be back until about an hour before the deadline. But for now, remember this...

I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.

Everyone say that 50 times. Especially you, Leggy.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #1271
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

*points at post above and directions to Leggy*

And you remember that too, morm and Dury, after you find out I'm just a poor innocent candle maker.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #1272
mormegil
Maundering Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien View Post
I have to go to work now, and the Downs is blocked there... unless I can find a way to slip to another access area over lunch, I won't be back until about an hour before the deadline. But for now, remember this...

I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.

Everyone say that 50 times. Especially you, Leggy.
Got it! I told myself that 50 times. I thought about the possibility of a backup plan but I think the simple fact is there will be a huge cloud over you until we find out your indentity for sure. Dur, when did Rikae tell you Celulien was a wolf? That may make a difference. Anyway, I won't have any time today that I know of to post I would like to hear from the phantom one more time and get his list since he asked us to give a list.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #1273
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well, sally, I have some rather sad news to break (sad for me at least). No, my life is just fine. But you might have noticed that half of my posts are votes and the other half are complaining about my internet. That same internet has gotten bad enough for me that I probably will have to bow out of this game. So if I haven't reported back in about 12 hours, you can count me among the dead.

I guess the only benefit is that the village will lose a lot of confusion and almost no information since I haven't had the time to do any thinking at all.

[goes off to post something in the admin thread]

Oh noes! I was afraid it was something like that.

*check-in post*

Hmmmm. I'm inclined to believe Dure. I mean, why would she lie? I'll think about it for a while though, and come back on a break to make up my mind. For now, I've got to go. Expect me in around 4 hours. Bye all.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #1274
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
What Gwath said seems to me that he knows too but wants to sound naive about it.
Because it's super naive to ask HOW Durelin knows that Celuien is a wolf. Did the EW tell her? If so, the EW may very well have lied to her in order that, should Durelin be ordo-ized, we would end up lynching an innocent. It is a distinct possibility and should be considered. That sounds sensible rather than naive. Are you sure you're not trying to hard to make me sound suspicious, morm?
Old 06-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #1275
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

If Durelin speaks the truth (and I don't quite doubt her except for this strange dream I had last Night, but that was more about phantom... no, not like that.... I'll write about it in the dream thread after this game is over) and the wizards have their duel, then toMorrow, we'll be starting from scratch with a village of 12, one of which is a wolf, and one of which is a ranger. It will almost be a clean slate since the new wolf was just turned last Night and toDay is the first chance to act evil. Only Rikae knows who it is, and I doubt she'll talk.

Sounds interesting. Let's do it.

++Celuien

Phantom, go ahead and challenge. Tomorrow the village can really start to rock out.

Edit: Cross posted- Oh no! McCaber! Okay, tomorrow will have 9 ordos, 1 wolf, and 1 ranger.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #1276
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

I have to go to work very soon, which means I won't be able to deliberate about my vote as much as I'd like to.

Are we certain that we don't want to look around a bit more before lynching Celuien, just to be safe?

I'll vote in a couple minutes.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #1277
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

All right, Durelin, I'm going to take your word for this one. However, I'm still curious HOW you know Celuien is a wolf.

++Celuien
Old 06-11-2008, 09:34 AM   #1278
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
Durelin, I'm going to take your word for this one.
No, no. It's Rikae's word on this. I'm sure. And nassty evil wizardses lies about uss, they does! Gollum.

%% Rikae for setting this all up!

And no, that's not a real vote... I'd use the division signs, but that seems too cruel.

I've got about 5-10 more minutes that I can use sitting over here before returning to the blocked zone again...
Old 06-11-2008, 09:45 AM   #1279
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

How else do you think? The EW and the GW have complete control over what their minions know (or are told) and what they don't know.

I communicated with Celuien and Nilp on Night 4. And we were such a good team... Had phantom figured out, and then Rikae scried Lalaith to essentially confirm.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #1280
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Ok. I'm out of here for for the next 6 hours. Catch you then...

Last edited by Celuien; 06-11-2008 at 09:46 AM. Reason: crossed with Durelin...
Celuien is offline   Reply With Quote