The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-29-2005, 04:18 AM   #1321
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Leaf

Not surprisingly, Perky is not an Ent, but a gloriously illuminated dust mote. He catches rides on sunbeams and wafts right into our sight, bringing his endlessly cheerful persistance with him and dancing 'round quizzes and clues with playful ease. When a sunbeam disappears by being soaked into an object, Perky simply hops onto another beam, warming to another idea or game, and tickling our noses with another delightful round of impetuousness.

Old 09-29-2005, 05:54 AM   #1322
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Glirdan is constantly eating something very bright and sugary.
WOW!!! That is SOOOO close to the truth!!! I AM always eating something sugary and I love shiny things!!! *Sees a penny on the ground* SHINY!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:36 PM   #1323
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
Aack! I sound like C.S. Lewis. Hmm... that's not such a bad thing.

I seem to recall you mentioning that you were going to World Youth Day- and I had a sig up for a month or so saying that I was/would be gone there. How could you not make the connection?

No chaperone, I!

To return the "compliment", I used to picture Orominuialwen with hair a good deal straiter and darker than the picture she uses in her avatar- and which she claims is her real picture... Probably because of the Elvish name. Also probably related to that, I had her mentally pegged at about ten years older.
I think I realized you weren't in your 40's shortly before I saw that sig, but previous to that it was a very deeply rooted mental image.

It actually wasn't me who went to World Youth Day (I'm still a bit too young), but a friend of the family. I would've loved to go, but apart from age, my parents wouldn't be too pleased about me going to a country where I don't speak the language.

I picked my name before I realized that I really am a Hobbit, in both personality and appearence, so I guess it's a little misleading. And that really is me in my avatar. (Sorry for my extreme shininess in the picture I linked to!)
Old 09-29-2005, 04:59 PM   #1324
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orominuialwen
I think I realized you weren't in your 40's shortly before I saw that sig, but previous to that it was a very deeply rooted mental image.

It actually wasn't me who went to World Youth Day (I'm still a bit too young), but a friend of the family. I would've loved to go, but apart from age, my parents wouldn't be too pleased about me going to a country where I don't speak the language.
Strange! I guess I STILL have you mentally pegged at a couple years too old.

And while on the subject of ages, I have yet only found one 'Downer who strikes me as old enough to be retired: Thenamir. I rather suspect that the isn't that old, but that's hold old he strikes me.

Other than that, until I learn specifics, people tend to get dumped into one of three categories: young (13-16), adult (17-26ish), and 'middle-aged' (Late 20s and up). Not that I can always peg their ages right...
Old 09-29-2005, 07:49 PM   #1325
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Posted by TGWBS:
Quote:
Wow... you actually do as well!
And you could tell that...by an inverted picture of mine? You're pretty good also, apparently...

Personally, I think you'd be a good chef, guy, the ones that throw their knives in the air & all that cool stuff.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:33 PM   #1326
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf Aw, you know me too well.

Quote:
Nilp is his avatar, and bounces or skips rather than walking. (shadow guy)
Yep! Although, I neither bounce nor skip, I glide along ethereally--if I'm not in the mood to use my teleportation skill.

Now, more torturous thoughts that my mind has conjured:

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guy. He's the son of an Elf and a Dwarf--so technically, the Peredhil part is still true. Because of his heritage he makes great and wonderful stuff out of wood and odd bits of paper.

(Had to do that. She's seriously affecting my Silm reading. Everytime I come across Fëanor his image turns into . . . well . . . Fea of the Downs!)

the guy who be short is the host of his own do-it-yourself show. He shows people how to make shelves for short people. I have no idea where this came from.

This is Formendacil. I dunno why, though.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 09:22 PM   #1327
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund
This is Formendacil. I dunno why, though.
You literally have me laughing out loud! A rare achievement, for which I offer my hearty congratulations, Milord Felagund! I would definitely have repped that, but your high quality in your overall posting has made that a bit of a problem...

To reciprocate, you, Milord Felagund, look something like... This fellow
Old 09-29-2005, 09:49 PM   #1328
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
And while on the subject of ages, I have yet only found one 'Downer who strikes me as old enough to be retired: Thenamir. I rather suspect that the isn't that old, but that's hold old he strikes me.
Sharku strikes me as ancient and creepy and somewhat like the narrator of the back-in-the-day television show Tales from the Crypt.

Quote:
Feanor of the Peredhil is a guy. He's the son of an Elf and a Dwarf--so technically, the Peredhil part is still true. Because of his heritage he makes great and wonderful stuff out of wood and odd bits of paper.

(Had to do that. She's seriously affecting my Silm reading. Everytime I come across Fëanor his image turns into . . . well . . . Fea of the Downs!)
I'm what now?! But to be honest, I've affected my own reading. Every bleedin' time I see the oldies posting about fea and hroa, I have to stop and take a second peek to make sure I'm not being chatted about.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:41 PM   #1329
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots Random Title #458

the guy who be short: I'm terribly sorry if you have already fallen victim to my imagination. That said:

the guy who be short is a one-man-band/ stand up comedy act. He often walks on stage in black slacks and dressy coat with tails. Wearing ties is beneath him, and he often leaves the top of his snazzy dress shirt unbuttoned. Height isn't really an issue when he's on stage. Blue eyes sparkle and wink as he feeds punch line after punch line to the audience. Hair...I think blonde, at the moment anyways.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:55 AM   #1330
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Ha! Haha!

TGWBS commences to roll about upon the floor in laughter

Far too scared of the stage to ever approach it, though I do enjoy sharing laughter in a small group of friends. My clothing consists of the first thing I can find in the wardrobe and is thus nowhere near as cool as what you described.
I do often leave the top button of my shirt (snazzy dress shirt?) unbuttoned in summer. Unfortunately, 6th Form requires that I do wear a tie every weekday, so you're wrong on that account.
Blue eyes? Very attractive, but not moi. Brown and bespectacled.
Blond hair... black. And I mean dark dark brown by that, the colour that appears black and resides on every Indian's head (unless they're bald).
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:07 AM   #1331
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

I'd like to know what the new members think I look like
Old 10-01-2005, 06:09 AM   #1332
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sleepy Ranger

Is Anakin Skywalker mixed with Aragorn, after having gone half-Sith and being awake all night.

PS: I'm still new compared to the likes of some of them... others.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:15 AM   #1333
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
after having gone half-Sith and being awake all night.
I'm on the Gray side... Neither Sith nor Jedi but as cool as both
I do where a hood everywhere but...uh...
Old 10-01-2005, 07:13 AM   #1334
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
1420!

Sleepy Ranger: Is a cartoon character, who apears out of nowhere , smacks a "post it" on your forehead and before you can react he disapears in some mysteries smoke.

His appearance resembels his avartar, exept hi is a cartoon character ! ! !

and this is the picture i see whenever i read one of his post's.
(what does that say about me ?)

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 08:26 AM   #1335
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Okay, I can't get over this. I am not older than Regin Hardhammer. I am not older than Regin. I had it in my head for years that he was very much like John Rhys-Davies, and that image will not go away, no matter how often I accidentally stumble across his birthday being some three months after mine.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:25 AM   #1336
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Quote:
Strange! I guess I STILL have you mentally pegged at a couple years too old.

Other than that, until I learn specifics, people tend to get dumped into one of three categories: young (13-16), adult (17-26ish), and 'middle-aged' (Late 20s and up). Not that I can always peg their ages right...
Wait, how old did you think I was? In real life people often think I'm older than I really am, but I get the feeling that I might come across as younger than I really am online.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #1337
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
I can't really picture Folwren in my mind but I can however see me and her being really good friends if we ever met. Not to metion we make such and awsome team in the ridding of Elves in LOTR Survivor.

Wow!! I can see that to!! And I thought I was going crazy!!!

I changed my mind with that (not the Folwren part). I see Boro as Ryan Seacrest. Seriously. No idea why, but I do.

Hmmmm. I picture Esty as Fiona, as I'm sure other people do to.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:00 AM   #1338
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Arry is a rather mischievious, cutesy young hobbit child, liable to playing tricks, and causing mischief, whether intentional or not, and who seems, strangely, to embody the word 'scramble'. *shrugs* In short, he is his character Hanson from the Green Dragon, with a few adjustments...
Old 10-01-2005, 11:22 AM   #1339
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420!

I cannot help but see Thenamir as a bear, possibly because of the way he regularly takes extended absences from the Downs but does return, almost like going into and coming out of hibernation. He's not the grizzly type of course, but a large, rambling black or brown bear whose fur ripples in waves when he laughs or when he takes umbrage against some infraction to "Thenamir's Chat Rules" in the chat room. He's very territorial but really plays well with the cubs, though. He doesn't have a harsh growl, but more a low honk that is playful rather than fearful. He has a fondness for berries, too.

piosenniel, on the other hand, is one of those vigorous academic types. She combines her love of fitness and cartography in her job--she's a geographer of the West Coast forests who treks around them constantly mapping changes. In her younger years she was a track and field champion: a graceful and fluid pole vaulter whose tosses (of the shot put!) showed rhythm and precision. She excelled at hurdles, where her successful technique and great running speed earned her many medals. Now, she runs regularly in 10K challenges for charities.

Last edited by Bêthberry; 10-01-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Bêthberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:23 AM   #1340
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots Random Title with an avatar!

Quote:
TGWBS commences to roll about upon the floor in laughter
Hey at least I got one thing right. Be thankful I was way off. Many consider it quite frightening when I'm right.

I wonder if my new avatar (my first in a few years) will taint any perceptions of my imagined self?
Old 10-01-2005, 12:02 PM   #1341
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe Huh?

Morai you're a girl? ARGH! All this time I thought you were a guy.
*proceeds to whack self on head with lightsaber.*
Old 10-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #1342
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
The Eye I changed my mind

After i have been writing on msn with Sleepy Ranger, i know he is not a cartoon.

He is infact an empty void !

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 03:13 PM   #1343
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Boots

Quote:
Morai you're a girl? ARGH! All this time I thought you were a guy.
*laughs* Don't worry, you're not the first to be wrong about my gender. But yeah, I'm a girl...at least last time I checked. Doesn't kinda hurt though when you whack yourself in the head with a lightsaber?
Old 10-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #1344
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orominuialwen
Wait, how old did you think I was? In real life people often think I'm older than I really am, but I get the feeling that I might come across as younger than I really am online.
Erm... anywhere's from 18-24, although I would have picked 20 if it had come to guessing.

Clearly that's not the case...
Old 10-03-2005, 04:02 PM   #1345
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Erm... anywhere's from 18-24, although I would have picked 20 if it had come to guessing.

Clearly that's not the case...
You are off, but quite a bit closer than I was thinking you were 45!
Old 10-03-2005, 07:15 PM   #1346
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Since Nilp & Formendacil deviated to Lego characters briefly this must be the phantom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phantom.JPG (3.6 KB, 230 views)
Old 10-04-2005, 06:13 PM   #1347
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Boots Random Title #654

I think it's about time I returned the favor:
Sleepy Ranger : Despite what he lets on, Sleepy isn't Aragorn incarnate or a Star Wars character. He's what his name describes: a tired employee for the Forrest Service. Why is he sleepy? Because there's no Starbucks in the parks of course! Instead of a walking stick he has a light saber, and occasionally he'll sneak his cloak on over his sandy brown hair that's a bit too long. Not that anyone can usually tell, it's always in a ponytail under his Park Ranger hat.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #1348
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

Pipe

Back to LEGOs, sorry but I’m addicted.

I've found Holby, though it could certainly pass as Cailin lately...

Also, I ‘found’ a ‘moonlight’ version of the phantom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Holby.JPG (13.4 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg moonlight phantom.JPG (3.8 KB, 231 views)
Old 10-05-2005, 08:00 PM   #1349
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Anything to avoid homework...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sleepy Ranger:
I'd like to know what the new members think I look like.

Well, Sleepy, as I am pretty (okay, very) new here, I'll satisfy your request.

I see you as looking like a smurf. Small and blue, very cartoonish but in a real way--ever seen anyone who just looks like he belongs in a cartoon? Right, well that's you, but you're blue. You wear a hood, of course, and it kind of hides the blue-ness of your skin. You wear t-shirts that say things like "Everything I'll ever need to know in life, I learned from Yoda" and get mad when people ask if it should be 'learned from Yoda I did'. You're obviously always half-asleep; because of this you carry around a large coffee mug. Full of coffee, of course, and drink it so that you don't fall asleep completely. You carry around a big shiny sword-looking thing, but not a standard sword, it's got a funny shape. And you drive an old beat-up pick-up truck.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:01 AM   #1350
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Tum-tee-dum

I have been here long enough now to start picturing vague, greyish blobs when I'm reading through the posts. Some are not quite so vague and greyish anymore (that is mostly people who were in a werewolf game with me ) so let's see what I can make of you.

Kath is somewhere in her early twenties. She's not very tall and she will generally look exasperated with you. She has brownish, shoulder length hair and piercing eyes and is actually quite pretty.

Holbytlass looks exactly like Rosie Cotton, though possibly paler and with darker hair, from the LotR movies. She's also someone in her twenties (either 21 or 29) and she smiles all the time.

the guy who be short is well... short. He is about 22 and he probably sings crazy rap songs and wiggles his eyebrows a lot.

Wilwarin is very pretty, dark-haired and blue-winged. She's sixteen, like all typical fairy-like kids tend to be.

The Saucepan Man is a thirty-something and has a constantly bemused expression. There are several pots and pans on his head and even more dangling from his belt. This makes him jingle as he walks.

the phantom looks like the Phantom in the Phantom of the Opera. The masked version, that is.

Azaelia of Willowbottom is about 15 and has flowers in her auburn-colored hair. Or maybe she's just one huge, bright pink flower, I'm not quite sure.

Mormegil is even shorter than the guy who be short. He's a thirty-something, blonde, blue-eyed and good-natured looking. He wears glasses. Like, 24/7. (Blame it on the avatar).

Folwren... well if I just could remember whether he is a she or he or something else entirely, I might have a clearer image.

Eomer of the Rohirrim looks big, hairy and evil. In an attractive way, perhaps.

That will do for now.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:12 AM   #1351
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Cailìn is absolutely beautiful. Though she is short (only about 5'1"), she has waist length black hair that falls in soft waves and shimmers perfectly in the light. Her golden tan seems to radiate warmth. She never wears jeans... the fabric is simply too heavy for her personality. She tends to be clad in cottens, but mostly in sleek silks and can be often seen composing nature poetry beneath a willow on the edge of a rippling brook.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:15 AM   #1352
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
the guy who be short is well... short. He is about 22 and he probably sings crazy rap songs and wiggles his eyebrows a lot.
22? *Giggles like the schoolboy he is*

Rap?! No. No rap. No rap. Whatever gave you that idea, blast it from your head now.

Eyebrow wiggling? Hmm. Moderate.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:27 PM   #1353
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Cailìn is absolutely beautiful. Though she is short (only about 5'1"), she has waist length black hair that falls in soft waves and shimmers perfectly in the light. Her golden tan seems to radiate warmth. She never wears jeans... the fabric is simply too heavy for her personality. She tends to be clad in cottens, but mostly in sleek silks and can be often seen composing nature poetry beneath a willow on the edge of a rippling brook.
*blushes*

Well, that doesn't sound like me, really. But you just very accurately described my imaginary childhood friend, which makes me think you, Fea, are sort of psychic in a confused way. Do you happen to look like Miss Cleo?

Quote:
Rap?! No. No rap. No rap. Whatever gave you that idea, blast it from your head now.
Duly blasted. But if it is not rap, what is it?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:29 PM   #1354
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Cailín is one of those girls who causes everyone else to fall over with giddiness; she's that beautiful. She has flowing dark hair and wears gowns of green and gold, radiant and resplendent. Very Elvish, actually. She can apparently change her height: at times she appears small and delicate; on other occasions she appears tall and capable of administering a mighty wrath upon all who challenge her. She is a majestic singer, artist, and poet. Her eyes are brilliantly keen, and they can see through everything, and can reveal every secret of the mind.

She is merciless in using this skill to find out information.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:35 PM   #1355
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

malkatoj is male. Yes, malka, I know you're a she. But I really just can't get the image out of my head. You actually look a lot like Disney's Aladdin.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:41 PM   #1356
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Wilwarin is very pretty, dark-haired and blue-winged. She's sixteen, like all typical fairy-like kids tend to be.
Wow, that is so sweet! You are actually very right about the dark hair, and so close with the age. Now for you.

I think Cailin is about 15 or 16, so my age. She has long light brown hair and wears a lot of grey and silver clothes. You most definetely have grey eyes. I have a feeling you can get very hyper, and yet be smart and anilitical(sp?) at other times.

How'd I do?
Old 10-06-2005, 02:36 PM   #1357
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
QUOTE]Kath is somewhere in her early twenties. She's not very tall and she will generally look exasperated with you. She has brownish, shoulder length hair and piercing eyes and is actually quite pretty.[/QUOTE]
Wow Cailin thanks! I like that! You're out on most of it but still. Do I really sound like I'm continually exasperated?

Cailin - hmm, I would say mid teens so around 15, 16. Dark hair but blue eyes. Not overly tall. Walks gracefully, in fact is graceful in general and wears things that float around her. A happy bunny but prone to bursts of deep thinking.

Lhuna - About 40 with withering white/grey hair. Very short, at only 4 foot 3. Nah I'm kidding Dark hair, not sure on height though.

Thinlomien - I can only see as Winnie the Pooh! I knew that would happen!

EDIT:
Quote:
Kath lives in a pub. The house on her left is also a pub. The house on her right... yeah. The house opposite hers? You get the idea. As a result, Kath is constantly in a state of relaxed happiness, but extremely forgetful.
Hadn't seen this I quite agree. With 40 odd pubs around it could well be!

Last edited by Kath; 10-06-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:30 PM   #1358
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Cailín is one of those girls who causes everyone else to fall over with giddiness; she's that beautiful. [...]

She is merciless in using this skill to find out information.
You know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwarin
How'd I do?
Badly, really. For one, my eyes were still blue last time I checked. But I like the me you made up, I think. Oh, and you're closest with the hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Wow Cailin thanks! I like that! You're out on most of it but still. Do I really sound like I'm continually exasperated?
Maybe not continually...

Quote:
Cailin - hmm, I would say mid teens so around 15, 16. Dark hair but blue eyes. Not overly tall. Walks gracefully, in fact is graceful in general and wears things that float around her. A happy bunny but prone to bursts of deep thinking.
Closest so far, though I don't know where all the dark hair is coming from. Maybe I should get it dyed. And I guess the tall really depends on your point of view (that is to say, whether you are taller or shorter than me).
Old 10-07-2005, 09:00 AM   #1359
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Said by Cailin:
Folwren... well if I just could remember whether he is a she or he or something else entirely, I might have a clearer image.
Ah. That seems to be most people's stumbling block. It's getting quie vexing, you know.

Alcarillo: He's about eighteen...maybe twenty at the oldest. Dark hair, dark eyes, and he's shy. When he smiles, which he does often, it's a very soft, 'quiet' smile, if you know what I mean. He's rather handsome, and all the girls wish he would flirt with them, but he doesn't...either because he's too shy or because he's too wise for that. He doesn't talk overly much, but he usually makes sense when he does. When someone does him wrong (on accident) (like killing him in WW) he's very forgiving. He never loses patience, either, which is nice.

How's that?

-- Folwren
Old 10-07-2005, 09:11 AM   #1360
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

"Jack" is permanently a guy, due to that very name. Though at first I imagined a small cheeping female bird (in the best sense), now Jack is about 5'11", with floppy blonde hair, and green t-shirts that say things like "just say no to drugs" and "imagine whirled peas".