The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-10-2003, 10:28 PM   #41
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

I've been convulsively searching for clips, trailers, pirated shots, etc. of anything remotely related to Return of the King. It's gotten so bad that I stop dead and stare at LotR posters or memorabilia wherever I go.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 06:44 AM   #42
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

I am going to see it at 10am. How cool is that? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 08:22 AM   #43
lord_of_rohan2003
Animated Skeleton

lord_of_rohan2003 has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Wow,some hardcore fans around here.I wish I knew at lease one person who was as in to LOTR as I am.

Anyway im not doing to much besides reading ROTK right now and counting down the days to the movie and Christmas.

6 days to the movie.
and 14 days till Christmas..im not sure what im getting but i've been tiped off that a lot of cool LOTR stufff will be waiting under the tree for me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
lord_of_rohan2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 03:06 PM   #44
Oroaranion
Haunting Spirit

Oroaranion has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

im gonna go hyper around school and scare everyone. and me and the guy who be short will be the tolkeinites who shamelessly promote it. and shorty, you know the eorlingas are not the most boring peoples of Middle Earth!
Old 12-12-2003, 03:13 PM   #45
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK, update on the White Tree project ( well, in my head anyway!) I took a mostly straight on pic of Pippin in Gondor armor and zeroed in on the White Tree and Photoshopped it in negative, printed it out, and now I've got to cut it out with a razor onto cardboard, and...I'm gonna spray paint the Tree in silver on a black shirt! It gets more streamlined every day. I just have to find a black shirt and some silver spray paint!

Eomer, 10 a.m. is a good time to go! Then you have all day to post on the Downs about your reflections on the film, before wondering if you should try to catch the late show as well! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm thinking about rearranging my schedule so I can go early in the day too, although I also contacted TheOneRing.net about starting a last minute line party in Huntsville, Alabama, but I don't know what is going to come of it. It is VERY late in the day for it. We'll see!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 06:05 PM   #46
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Location: somewhere with hippos that say jolly o and wear spectacles
Trippo The Hippo has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

I'm not feeling very festive so before the movie I wont be doing much. However on the 19 when me and my friends are all gonna see it we have some cool stuff planned. At about 6 pm we will go caroling then at 8 pm we will go ice skating then 11 pm we will see the movie and at about 4 we will get breakfast at a diner. It sounds like alot of fun.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:37 PM   #47
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When im at schools i go round to all my friends (yep..all two of them...lol not realy)yelling 'December the 17' and they go 'wots happening on December the 17th' and i go 'RETURN OF THE KINGS OUT' and i say it to everyone.