User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-01-2002, 12:10 AM   #681
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

:: ooc -- Child, Birdie - exactly what age is this present b-day party taking place in?::

'Somehow', thought Pio to herself, 'I always thought of Entwives as a little shorter, and well, bushier. A little closer to their gardens. But I suppose a 40 foot Entwife is sure to get the immediate attention of an Ent!'

She looked at Birdie bemusedly, and at Child who was now fluffing up leaves as Birdie lifted her into the air. Child had just gotten out a rag and was polishing a few dusty twigs, followed by some rather vigourous pinching to bring that apple-cheeked appearance to the face, when Pio cupped her hand round her mouth and yelled up to them.

'HALLOOOOOOO! We've got some important planning that needs to get done before we start off in pursuit of the REG!!!!!'

Child stepped from the large brown hand that lowered her back to earth. And Birdie resumed a more normal size so that her friends wouldn't have to yell up at her.

Pio motioned them over to a secluded area of the Fields and invited them to sit and be comfortable. Pouring each a large glass of wine, and one for herself, she leaned back against a tree and said' 'I really think we should plan this out a little better than the previous adventure. The REG seems to be on a fast paced learning curve, and I doubt that flying by the seat of our pants will make it this time. And besides that, I'm concerned for the safety of Rose. I've grown quite fond of that spirited hobbit and I don't want anything bad happening to her.'

The other 2 shook their heads in agreement.

'What say we take a close look at that equipment Mithadan gave us', said Veritas coming up on the three from out of the shadows. 'And Birdie, can I take a look at that laptop? I'd like to see if it replicates the one that Pio skewered on our return from the Void.'

The four fell to parcelling out the contents of the bag and looking through the programs in the laptop.

In the shadow of the branches of an overhanging tree, the small gold dragon sighed and waited . . . 'These creatures are so slow!'
Old 06-01-2002, 05:23 AM   #682
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Losthuniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Celeaewen was extermly worried. obviosly, one of them had come unhinged. But since Rosseil could see the kettle and she said Rose had dissapeared, and that it wasnt all in her head, Celeaewen was very worried for her friend's sanity. normally she would havve been rushing all over the place, to find the dissapearing hobbit, and...well no one had really seen a beserk kettle before. Celeaewen got up. what they needed was a phyciatrist. NOW
Old 06-01-2002, 06:11 AM   #683
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

As Treebeard ran he only asked Rose one question.

"And where are these tree burners coming from?"

"The Fields of Cormallen." Rose replyed.
NO. I don't want to tell you. You' ll hurt everyone. thought Rose."You will need to round up as much help as you can. I'm not sure how many will attack but they will be agessive."Stop! REG, stop it now!

It was taking longer than the REG wanted but finally all the Ents were brought together and were having their Ent Moot.

The Ent Moot took a remarkably short time. Only one day. They all headed south to the edge of the forest to try and find their enimies.
They arn't enimies. And I don't want to find them. Please guys, don't come after the REG. These Ents look angry.

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: Rose Cotton ]
Old 06-01-2002, 09:35 AM   #684
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Under the greenwood tree
Who loves to lie with me,
And turn his merry note
Unto the sweet birds throat,
Come hither, come hither come hither!
Here we shall see
No enemy
But winter and rough weather.

Who doth ambition shun,
And loves to live i' the sun,
Seeking the foods he eats,
And pleased with what he gets,
Come hither, come hither, come hither!
Here we shall see
No enemy
But winter and rough weather.
~William Shakespeare

Under a tree is where Frodo was sitting. He had a book in his hands, but was not reading. He was thinking. He remembered that poem, his half-hobbit cousin Cahira head read it for literature. He liked it, but he wished it was only winter and rough weather. He stared at the emerald cuff links that Sam had brought but forgotten to give to him. He listened to the plans to go after Rose and the REG. He wanted to go, but he knew he would not be albe to.
He thought Ents were supposed to be good. How he wished Merry and Pippin were here! They always understood ents better than he.
Frodo wondered what had come over him. He finally came out of his swoon, but it was a while before Sam would let him go. Now Frodo was wondering why he had been so friendly with the grey stranger. He was full of mistrust now. Was he coming to his normal senses alone? Or, had Sam finally given him what he really needed and deserved, A nice hard smack across the back of his head.
Frodo remained staring into space...

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: Frodo Baggins ]
Old 06-01-2002, 09:53 AM   #685
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Not to mention that Rose Cotton was beginning to scare him silly.
Old 06-01-2002, 10:49 AM   #686
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gimli Son Of Gloin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gimli drains his 12,536th mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 11:35 AM   #687
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Celeaewen was searching high and low over the aprty grounds for someone who knew insanity when they saw it. unfortunately, there seemed to be no such creature. Celeaewen was about ready to give up. she sat down, completly exahsted.
"and ya think with 500 people here, one of 'ems gonna be a shrink"
Old 06-01-2002, 01:34 PM   #688
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

(Not Part of Story. Scared, are we Frodo? Well there's more to come yet. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] LOL! Just kidding.Oh, and if you're confused: words in " " those things are what Rose is saying and words in italicsare what she is thinking. Back to story)

"I should ask the eagles to help us." said Rose. Haven't you ruined thing enough?She thought. "They would be usefull." They'd never believe you. You will never get the eagles on your side."Treebeard."

"Hoom hoom what is it now?"

"I am going to seek asistace from the eagles. I will be back shortly." Rose walked away from the Ents untill she was out of site then dissapeared. She reapeared close to the cliffs where the eagles lived.

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: Rose Cotton ]
Old 06-01-2002, 02:02 PM   #689
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 16,743rd mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 02:31 PM   #690
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Primrose walks over with a bowl of stew in her hands. She waits a moment, as Mister Frodo is reading.
"M-mister Frodo, sir?" she finally stammers. For some reason, she is very nervous. Then, what is on her mind is a tad different than concentrating on getting her bow back from a moderator or aiming straight at elf-chasing hill trolls. "I--I wanted to ask you something... "
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 06-01-2002, 02:32 PM   #691
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel drains another mug of ale, then goes over to Rose.

"Ai! If you are asking for eagles, mellonamin, I might be able to help. I have met a few of them. Although they owe me no favors, maybe they would be willing to comply to one of your demands," she says to Rose.
Old 06-01-2002, 02:52 PM   #692
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Frodo looks at Primrose

"Yes Prim?? What do you want to ask?"
Old 06-01-2002, 03:09 PM   #693
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 20,647th mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 03:22 PM   #694
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel, not being answered, goes and gets more ale and waits.

"Aiya: Gimli: Do you have a designated horse-rider? I mean, with all that ale...ai, well, naugrim..."
Old 06-01-2002, 03:30 PM   #695
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Primrose:*Gets on her knees and looks him in the eye*Well, sir--um--Papa told me so much about you--I feel like I know you--and--that I'm almost as close to you as he is.
Um, sir--Papa always said that he would have liked-- [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Why is this so hard?she thinks. Taking a deep breath, she says,
Sir, Papa always said that he would have had my brothers and sisters and I--*nearly whispers* call you 'Uncle'....
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Old 06-01-2002, 03:43 PM   #696
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

'Naugrim, nope, never touch the stuff, Menelduliniel." says Gimli as he drains his 25,786th mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 04:02 PM   #697
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Frodo looked at Prim with wonder for a moment. Then he laughed!! And then he bacame serious.
"And you may, Tiny Rose. You may." He kissed her forehead and smiled.

It is nice to be back in Middle-Earth.

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: Frodo Baggins ]
Old 06-01-2002, 04:14 PM   #698
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Primrose smiled broadly, glad she'd finally said it, and hugged Frodo's neck.

Thank you sir--ehm--Uncle Frodo.

Stacey, who had come over to help Sam serve stew to those who wanted it, stopped and watched this little scene.

Stacey: Well, I'll be darned, she's showing her heart here, too...

She chuckles and turns before Primrose sees her watching, and gets either mad or embarraassed or worse, both. As she turns, she catches Sam wipin a tear from his eye.

Stacey: Heh--guess he was watching, too.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 04:16 PM   #699
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Quote:
"And you may, Tiny Rose. You may."
OOC:LOL! Did you realize what you just said here, or was that on purpose?
Old 06-01-2002, 05:10 PM   #700
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

(Not part of story. Um...Menelduliniel, perhaps you didn't see, put I am right now somwhere along the Misty Mountains. So even thought I'd love, I mean the REG would love to have your help, it would be difficult to comunicate right now. If you are confused then go back and read the story again. Back to the story.)

Gwahir the lord of eagles spotted Rose before she did him. He swooped down and questioned her.

"Who are you, and what is your errand?" He asked.

"I am here partly to ask your help and partly to warn you of great danger. There are those lead by Mithadan that are going to attack. They will start by burning down Fangorn forest. But then they plan to set dragons on the eagles. You will all surely be killed. Unless you join forces with the Ents." Rose said. These are feable lies. He will never believe them. thought Rose.

"Mithadan is a great friend and ali. Why would he do such a terrible thing? Why should I trust you over him?"

"Because I can prove it to you.What? No you can't.Then Rose reached into the pocket that didn't contain the REG. Instead there was a laptop inside that the REG had created. Rose opened it up and on the screen was a projection of Mithadan with torched in his hands and a burning forest behind him.You monster. You edited a figure of Mithadan into that scene and put the torches in his hands."That was the forest around the Fields of Cormallen. They are now up in smoke. Fangorn is next."

The eagle considered Rose for a minute then flew off. It was going to get the rest of it's army.
Old 06-01-2002, 07:10 PM   #701
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

What did I say, Sam? I'm confused.
Old 06-01-2002, 07:51 PM   #702
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Child was fidgeting with Mith's backpack. She found a very small keychain palantir in the very back pocket.

Birdland was still fussing with her hair and branches. She was an exceedingly large Ent, but she also appeared to be a very vain one as well.

Pio was running around in large circles instructing Birdland how to hold her branches and leaves. Angara was circling around Bird's treetop (or whatever Ents called the top of their head!), and was periodically setting small fires here and there which she then blew out!

That little dragon was a menace, Child thought. Why must she come with us? Oh, well, I guess it's supposed to be so.

Meanwhile, Child walked slowly over to where Frodo still lay, resting on the ground.

"Mr. Frodo," Child said, "I know you are not feeling right yet, and you will probably have to stay here while we go looking for Rose and the REG. I also know you're worried about Rose."

"Well, I have two favors to ask you. First, here is the copy of the beautiful Silm which you gave to me. I'm very afraid of taking it on this crazy adventure and losing it. So, please, please, keep it here till I return. If you go somewhere, hide it in a safe spot."

"Second, here is a little keychain palantir which Mith left in his backpack. We have the laptop, so this really isn't necessary for us."

Child looks down at the ground and surveys her large furry feet, "I can't explain this Frodo, but I think you were meant to have this palantir."

"Maybe you can keep track of where we are. When you feel better, you can join us, or......I don't know, maybe you will see something we haven't noticed and you can send through a message to one of us using osanwe-kenta. Pio is an Elf so she is into that kind of mind-to-mind communication. I'm just a hobbit so it's not as natural for me."

"I never was very good at that kind of thing," Child admitted plantively. "But you are special, so you should be able to do it, especially after your trip to the West and such."

Child stepped back and hung her head. She was surprised at her boldess. People just didn't remind Frodo about his trip to Elvenhome. Someimes, he looked sad when they did so. But this seemed too important not to say. And she knew in her heart that, in a pinch, Frodo could send them a message using osanwe-kenta. She always figured Galadriel had taught him that....

And Child did wonder what Rose might say or do if, out of nowhere, Frodo sent her a message of warning just like Gandalf had sent one to him when he had put on the Ring so very long ago. Or perhaps, he could offer Birdland some good advise.

Child had a sinking feeling that Birdland could use some good advise!
Old 06-01-2002, 08:02 PM   #703
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 31,987th mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 08:12 PM   #704
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Quote:
What did I say, Sam? I'm confused
OOC:LOL! That's one of the things I like about you--you seem to get as confused as easily as me....
I'm being sentimental. When you first posted:
Quote:
"And you may, Tiny Rose. You may."
This was what came to my mind:
Quote:
"Yet we may, Mister Frodo. We may."
Don't mind me.
Now back to our story.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2002, 08:20 PM   #705
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

After Child leaves, Sam, having finally dried his tears, comes over to see if he is all right.
Sam: Mister Frodo, sir? I hope the stew's t' your liking.
Eh...if I may ask, sir, what did Miss Child want?

Primrose comes back then, having stepped away when C7A came over to talk to Frodo.

Prim: Is everything all right, sir?

Stacey comes over, having heard what the Gamgees had said, so saying nothing but wondering the same.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:22 PM   #706
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 43,654th mug.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:56 PM   #707
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Frodo Laughs "Oh dear, of course,Sam. I thought I heard that somewhere before. You see, Sam, I ahve a habit of unintentionally useing phrases I have heard before and changing then slighly. Sometines I dint even remember where I heard the phrase, i just ues it.
The soup is fine, Sam." Frodo leaned back and closes his eves for a few moments. He opened them again and said, "Child wants me to keep the copy of the Sil that I gave to her while she is gone. Then she gave me the keychain Palantir that the found in Mith's pack." Frodo pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it, "Child said somethign about em veing meant to ahve this Palantir, I am not sure what she meant by that. She said I may be able to keep track of where they are or see somethign they have not seen yet. She said I could join the when I am feeling better, but I don't think that I can heal that soon."

Frodo looked at the Palantir chain closer, It was glowing slightly. Frodo saw Rose lying to Treebeard and Gwaihir. And the edited picture of Mithadan. He stifled a scream. "She can not do that!!!!" he cried.....

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: Frodo Baggins ]
Old 06-01-2002, 10:06 PM   #708
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Sting

Sam: Do what, sir??
Old 06-01-2002, 10:28 PM   #709
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Frodo is breathing heavily, "She is making it seem as if we are coming to burn the trees and makes Mith look like the evil leader and is telling Treebeard that we are going to burn Fangorn!! Oh! this is worse that Galadriel's mirror. OH! If only Merry and Pippin were here! They understand Ents! They would know what to do!!'

(Needless to say Frodo is near hysterics.)

Old 06-01-2002, 10:34 PM   #710
Kettle of fish
Wight

Kettle of fish has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

The golden dragon landed, and Kettle sidled up to it. With a superior look, the dragon puffed a smoke ring arrogantly at the kettle.

After a pause, Kettle puffed a steam ring back.
Old 06-02-2002, 12:02 AM   #711
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 55,683rd mug.
Old 06-02-2002, 12:06 AM   #712
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Birdie, having done her best to prune herself into a pleasing Entwife fashion, morphed back to her original shape, then watched, aghast, as Child took the really cool keychain palantir and gave it Frodo!

"How come Frodo gets all the good souvenirs?" she sulked. "Rings, phials, swords, chain mail. I've been buried at the Downs a lot longer than he has, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

She wanders back over to the pack, and pulls out the four maps. Why four?

"Hey Pio! Child! Why do you think we'll need four maps? I mean, Fangorn's right here, right? No wait, that's The Trollshaws...must have had the thing upside down..."

Pio sighs as she watches Birdie make a futile attempt to refold the maps. Taking them gently from her hands, she explains, "Rose started out in Fangorn, but she could wind up anywhere with the REG. Time and space have no meaning to it. For instance, she could seek out Second Age Glorfindel and do him in, so Third Age Glorfindel wouldn't be there to save Frodo at the Fords."

"Yeah", said Birdie, "but the Valar, or Ataris, or someone can just reanimate him anyway, so that wouldn't work." Birdie knew the story when something like that, but she was a little vague on the details.

At that moment, the little dragon came zooming over to the trio. Birdie instinctively ducked. She was tired of being singed. Dragons are like cats, in that they always want to bother the people who don't like them. The wyrmlette let out a tiny roar, and whizzed three times over the heads of the crowd, passing like an express train and turned a somersault. Birdie waited hopefully for him to burst over Bywater, but instead, he settled on the buffet table with a satisfied look.

"OK, so we could very well wind up anywhere, in any age of Middle Earth or Over Heaven. Even the Undying Lands? Or...Mordor?" Birdie shuddered.

"Well, Mith, this is a fine kettle of fish you've gotten us into." sighed Birdie. At that moment, a small sloshing kettle pranced up with an expectant air. "That was a figure of speech, newbie." growled Birdie. The kettle slumped in disappointment.
Old 06-02-2002, 12:13 AM   #713
Kettle of fish
Wight

Kettle of fish has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

The despondant kettle waited where it sat, every now and then a fish jumping out of the water, just in case Birdie decided that figures of speech could be especially helpful. The dragon was looking at it suspiciously again.

As the kettle looked around, it noticed something that had escaped the attention of the others. Gimli's continuous drinking had caused him to swell larger and larger, until he was rapidly reaching the dimensions of a blue whale. One of kettle's fish gave a nervous jump. It didn't like it when kettle thought about whales - it's mother had been eaten by one and it was still a sensitive subject.
Old 06-02-2002, 06:25 AM   #714
Losthuniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Celeaewen was sitting at a table, exhaused from searching. just then she saw a tiny golden dragon land on the table, and blow a smoke ring at the copper kettle. the kettle hesitated a moment before blowing a steam ring right back at the dragon. Celeaewen's eye grew big, and she ran across the field, screaming about kettles and dragons
Old 06-02-2002, 09:35 AM   #715
zifnab
Shade of Carn Dûm

zifnab has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry guys but I just can't keep up with this post.

zifnab has left the building.

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: zifnab ]
Old 06-02-2002, 10:59 AM   #716
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Pio sighed and looked about her. 'We seem to be in stasis', she thought. 'As if time and energy had slowed down into a thickening syrup and we just can't get started!'

She walked over to Gimli and prodded him gently with the side of her broadsword. 'Do you think you could put down that mug, Master Dwarf, long enough to give us a hand with this quest? We could use another fighting man on this expedition, I think. And one with a Dwarven sense of practicality.' She left him staring bleary at her and considering the offer.

Going next to KoF, she tapped him also with her blade to get his attention. (It is a strange sight to see a kettle in a corner, sobbing!) 'Come now, Master Kettle, could you see your way to accompanying us on our quest? We could use your clear thinking on the problems sure to befall us on our quest. I do have a practical suggestion, though, should you choose to become our companion - can you morph into a more self propelled being, one more capable of defending itself, at least just for the duration of this journey? And I promise, being somewhat of a newbie here myself, that by whatever power I do have that I will keep certain ghastly companions from harassing you (as best I can!)' She turned from a now thoughtful appearing kettle and returned to where Child and Bird were standing.

Putting the first two fingers of her right hand to her mouth, Pio gave out a loud whistle. 'Listen up folks, the quest is on! Everyone gather round (excepting you of course, Mr. Frodo, you stay comfortable under that tree and tune in by palantir, and Samwise you watch, too; make sure he doesn't get too tired.) Who's good at maps? Let's get them out and orient ourseves. Repack the lembas; Kettle bring what you need for sustenance. Let's borrow a bit more rope from Samwise. Child, fill us in on what you know about Fangorn and how we might best approach it. Veritas, have you figured out the ins and outs of the laptop? Birdie, lend us your analysis of how we might best approach this campaign (and keep pinching those cheeks -entwives had rosy cheeks!). Gimli, best get your axe sharpened!'

There was a hubbub of activity and noise as the companions sorted out their various jobs.

Pio walked quietly, as elves are wont to do, toward the buffet table where the dragon had just finished the last of the mushroom pies.

'Best not to prod a dragon, Elf. We get a bit testy when provoked!' said the little golden one, just swallowing a mouthful of grapes.

'Then come with me, my good Wyrm!', said Pio bowing low. 'We are about to set off, & need your expert advice on our course of action.'

Flying to Pio's shoulder, the dragon settled in, thinking.

'Nothing like a few compliments to reel in a dragon.' thought Pio, reaching up to remove a stray claw from a particularly sensitive area, and resettling it on her leather jerkin.

'I heard that, Elf!' returned the dragon, picking a few bits of grapeseeds from her teeth.

Pio hastened quickly back to the staging area, bearing a now catnapping passenger tucked against her neck. She focused her attention on the activities happening about her, lending a hand and observation as needed. She kept her thoughts on things well-guarded, and very much to herself.

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 06-02-2002, 11:09 AM   #717
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Gimli drains his 70,894th mug.
Old 06-02-2002, 12:37 PM   #718
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Carried in Gwaihir's tallons Rose and the eagles were making their way back to the ents. Rose wasn't hurt because she now had a REG created mithril shirt on under her clothes.
Old 06-02-2002, 12:58 PM   #719
Veritas
Wight

Veritas has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Veritas was turning the laptop inside out: "Think, think, think!" She said to herself, "If she is in Fangorn, and Fangorn is at the edge of the fields, then the REG must have the power ot move or copy things. I don't think he can move a whole forest to here, so, I think that's a copy."

She looked around, everybody was bussy.

"Hey, Gimli, come over here please, and Pio." As she calls them she types something and the maps are beginning to move.

When Pio, the golden dragon and Gimli are arrived at the laptop, she shows them the map. "Here, look, in the ages the forests and the mountains, everything is moving. In the 11th age this would be the map...And Fangorn would be near these fields. So the REG brought us to the 11th age. Now Gimli, your tasks is to found out why he brought us to here, I don't know how, but you'll see. Pio, we must discuss this inmediately, becouse, we're not only near Fangorn, but Mordor is also coming towards us. It looks like if the earth is turning around and moving to the Fields."

"This is serious buisness, we must act soon. I'm worried about it, the thing that's behind this, must be highly intelligent." The Elf looks very worried and walks away.

"I'm goong to check my stuff." And Veritas takes her staf and little sword, and begins to clean them up.
Old 06-02-2002, 02:00 PM   #720
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Frodo looked on sadly as the others left, he desperarely wanted to go with them. He realized painfully that his time as saver if Middle-Earth was passed, ithers had totkae his place. "Maybe I will go back across the sea after this, Iam no longer of use here..."
He looked into the Palanitr almost defiantly, he had overheard Birdie's words. Frodo Hoped that all this Palantir-looking didn't weary him too much, Sam was already overly-concerned. Frodo saw Rose being carried by the eagles and the mithril mail that the REG had madr for her.
"Drat!"he thought, "If only I ahd thougt to bring mine I would not be hurt and could help. But then, this was suppsed to be a party not a war!!".....