The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #641
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
I'm not really sure what you want to hear from her, but she is definitely the ranger.
In post #490 she lumped Agan and Shasta together as 'foul', said much more about Agan in that post than Shasta, then turned around and voted Shasta, a known innocent.
Now, you said you'd only dreamed of Agan just last night, so it's plausible you and Izzy had not come to any conclusions about her before then. But you had been in contact since, what Day 3? With so much information passing back and forth between you, why was she so fixated on Shasta?

X'd with McCaber
Old 05-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #642
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
In post #490 she lumped Agan and Shasta together as 'foul', said much more about Agan in that post than Shasta, then turned around and voted Shasta, a known innocent.
Now, you said you'd only dreamed of Agan just last night, so it's plausible you and Izzy had not come to any conclusions about her before then. But you had been in contact since, what Day 3? With so much information passing back and forth between you, why was she so fixated on Shasta?

X'd with McCaber
Shasta was going to be my pick for last Night but ended up dead before I could do anything. But if you'll recall she had also built up a case against me the Day before she found out I was the seer. Before that I can only speculate as to what her suspicions about Shasta were, but his ordo reveal so early on was the grounds for it (as far as I know. Again, you'd have to ask her).
Old 05-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #643
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
When did she lying about the dreams? And you'd have to ask her that.
She said, "That would be the plan" or something alike when asked if the seer had dreamed of Shasta and me.

Personally I always thought it might also have referred to some other post but ah well.

And yes Cab I've confessed because it's more fun than trying to convince everyone I'm innocent when I won't be believed anyway.

However I'd like to point out that my comment regarding Gwath's death was not a confession or a slip - I was perfectly aware of how it might be interpreted, but didn't honestly think there would be such a fuss about it (and that I'd have to explain it dozens of times without anyone listening to me). Thanks Fea!

Also, Mr Bridegroom, good job killing Green. It made me happy.

I suppose we can still win this.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-25-2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: xed with Inzil & Mira
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #644
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Agan, thank you for going this way. It's so much more fun then when a wolf only protests his innocence. And either way I'd ignore every word you say that didn't amuse me.

So I don't think I'll be changing my vote anytime soon. People I'm going to be looking at in closer detail: obviously Mira and Izzy; and also tp, Eomer, and Fea. I haven't paid them enough attention this game, and I feel it's time to do some trademark brilliant analysis.

(I'm not sure who's trademark it is yet, though. I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.)
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #645
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
You're welcome.

The bad thing is that the seer decided to reveal just before my first exam. If she had done it like a couple of days ago I might have studied more (but who cares? I don't really even want to study English literature), or if she had not done it now we'd have had more time and could have won earlier.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #646
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
All righty well it is bed time for little Miras.

++Aganzir

I think we all know why by this point.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #647
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Couldn't you be consistent and vote for Fea? I'd so much like to be around!
Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #648
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Anyway going to sleep.

++ISABELLKYA

She sort of deserves it.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #649
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Depending on what, if anything Izzy has to say, I'll likely be for Agan myself. If she does reveal herself to be a grotesque, misshapen dwarf, I then have to figure out if I think Mira and Izzy are really what they say, or if it's a plan by baddies to take out one of their number who is under the gun (or the rope) already.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #650
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
OK, so, I'm getting where the suspicion of Agan is coming from, I'm just not entirely convinced it isn't something of a mistranslation. For all that our Finnish friends are amazing with their English it is still their second (third?) language.

That said, her responses to it haven't seemed very defensive. She suddenly went under a huge amount of suspicion from a few sides and yet she seems to be taking it all as a joke but just mentioning that she's cross about it. It's annoying to suspect her for that because usually I'm more worried about those who are overly defensive but if Agan was as tired as she said and just basically anyone under that much suspicion if it really is out of the blue to them should be more defensive and surprised. But then her later posts have become defensive so she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't there.

Um, sorry I'm sleepy here. 2pm is a really bad deadline for me as it turns out. What else was I thinking?

Oh yes, the interesting case of Izzy. So yesterDay she arrives, says she's had an epiphany, says Agan and Shasta are baddies and that she knows this because she's the Ranger and has been dreamt of by the Seer but then says that Agan and Shasta have NOT been dreamt of. Shasta is lynched and turns out to be innocent. What the heck is going on? Then re-mentions her epiphany toDay but STILL doesn't say what it actually was. Retains her suspicion of Agan.

Now, I see a couple of options here. Agan and Izzy are both wolves and this is a plot to try and make us believe that if we lynch one of them the other must then be innocent. Or Izzy is a wolf and is seeing how far a reveal can take her. That seems more unlikely because surely after the mess up yesterDay and with the way things are looking toDay the real Ranger would say something if that were the case before we lose any more innocents. Or of course Izzy is telling the truth and is the Ranger but the Seer hasn't dreamt of Agan and thus Izzy doesn't know more than the rest of us. Given yesterDay's events I think it unlikely that if Izzy is the Ranger that Agan would not have been dreamt of by now and so if we are going to believe Izzy's claim ... only option really is to lynch Agan.

Wait whoa. Missed Mira's reveal entirely! Well that makes everything above entirely redundant really! I am choosing to believe Mira and Izzy right now. That said I have no doubt that the two of them could be wolves and have come up with this marvellous plot. But then I'm cynical. And I'm going to bed.

++AGAN
Old 05-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #651
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay, I haven't read half of the stuff from the past few hours, but I DID see where Mira said "I'm the Seer, and Izzy was telling the truth".

Now, if her story is true, then they already knew about Fea yesterday. Then WHY WHY WHY did you suggest lynching Shasta or Agan, whom you DID NOT KNOW about, if we already had a flippin baddie in the bag!!

I mean, come on!

Were you trying to make sure the baddies had a better shot of winning?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #652
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++ Aganzir

Because she is Rumpelstiltskinashgfhgh.

If you desire a further explanation than that, refer to my previous posts about her Nefarious behavior. Or perhaps, just read up on Rumpelstiltskinsahhf stories.

The End.

Now I will go back and catch up on the four pages I just skimmed through.

Well, with that out in the open.

What grouping do we have.

Fea + Aganzir. Absolutely. Ugly Stepsister and Rumpelstiltskin.
The other two?
I was thinking Greenie and Eomer, but since Greenie was just slaughtered by the nasty Bridegroom... kind of throws that out the window.

Hmm.

Eomer and Zil perhaps?
Nerwen the Bridegroom?

I don't think it should be too difficult to find the others.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #653
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Simple answer to that Phantom.

Mira had already voted Fea and made her case against her.

I was planning on revealing that Fea was the Ugly Stepsister, but with a weak case it would pretty much point to Mira as the Seer. Or the Ranger, if people had been paying attention.

The longer the Seer hides, the better our chances are of bagging more baddies.

So, it was kind of like being stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Was I wrong about Shasta? Yes. But I was going on his behavior, and it smelled foul to me.

I didn't imply or claim the either of them had been dreamed of. I merely said that I had an epiphany. Big difference. We can argue semantics all day.

But the point to this entire story toDay is - Fea and Aganzir are nasty baddies. Did you not see how Fea pretty much threw Aganzir under the bus, right out of the gate. Nor Aganzir's comments? Nor Aganzir's vote for me?
Old 05-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #654
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Ok, Izzy. Your suspicion of me is misplaced, but I'm not going to vote for you based on that. When I see how this turns out tomorrow, I'll decide whether or not to trust you and Mira. Until then you're both on probation.

++ Agan
Old 05-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #655
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I was planning on revealing that Fea was the Ugly Stepsister, but with a weak case it would pretty much point to Mira as the Seer. Or the Ranger, if people had been paying attention.

Uh huh.

You know what? I was paying attention. All game. And did quite well for us, I must say.

Aganzir is, of course a wolf. Why lie? (Last night.)

But when I said Izzy was more dangerous... Well, that's not a lie either. (Night before last; I didn't want to have to reveal to kill her... I'd hoped the village would see her laughable bluff as the Ranger ("I'm in contact with the Seer. These two are obviously guilty. Kill, kill! Oh, he's innocent? Oh wait, I never said they were dreamed of...") and take her out without losing me my anonymity.)

This neat little scheme cooked up between her and Mira clinches that Mira's on their side. If I didn't know for certain, I'd never have believed the wolves could possibly be so brazen. Three wolves in a shouting match. I don't know Mira's role for sure, not having checked, but I know exactly what role she isn't, and if she wasn't evil, she wouldn't be on Izzy's side, I'll tell you that.

The phantom is the Bridegroom (Night before Izzy). I didn't bother attacking him because he's listed as an innocent in the tally. I also didn't want him plotting against me. Since he didn't seem to be helping or harming the village, apart from seeking out one player...

I would have much preferred to stay quiet, but really? I don't want to have to try to change everybody's minds at the end of the Day, causing some horrible last minute rush of confused votes.

I am the Seer.

I have dreamed of Agan and Izzy, who are, respectively, Rumple and BBW. Also of the phantom, who is the Bridegroom. I always dream of him. I like to know who he is. Agan was coming across as suspicious, so I checked. Izzy is someone I can never get a read of. After that Werebear incident in that one recent game... I don't take chances with her.

--Aganzir

++Izzy

They're both wolves, but Izzy's more important to kill, since she has the power to turn Little Red Cap if Red's still alive.

I'd rather take out one bad guy and the potential for another rather than taking out simply one.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #656
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh good grief, I forgot to list my first dream. It didn't matter anyway: Boro. We know what he was.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #657
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
As far as if I believe Mira or not…I’m inclined to think she is telling the truth. And her votes, well she has also had the problem of not being around enough. And if she knew that Fea was guilty then what proof could she have? Fea hasn’t been saying a lot, at least that I’ve noticed, this game. Nothing much to build a case with. But there was enough to build a case with Agan and such so knowing her role would have been good. Not going to lie, knowing Mira she would have dreamed of Izzy after Izzy attacked her. So it makes more sense.

We also know that three ordos are dead. There were only five people who got just ordo as their role, with one of them being Little Red. Odds are we might have got Little Red, but won’t know. But I’m not the one to ask about odds, apparently Nerwen is.

Nerwen: I’m not sure what to think of her latching on to the whole fact that Lommy was after Shasta after Lommy died. She seems to really go for that fact in that a wolf got scared and killed Lommy that night. I’m trying to think of a good way to phrase this. Its basically setting off alarm bells in my head. Knowing that Shasta was innocent and that it was based off of a Day 1 suspicion makes me think that this was a kill the wolves knew could be blamed on someone else.

Eomer: Still not sure what to think of him. He has some things to say but not a lot.

Agan: On page 1 in post she said she didn’t like Hansel and Gretel. I know even baddies leave clues but this one is interesting to say the least. And that sentence was written before Mira reveled and making it seem like I could have found something. I have been looking at Agan and thinking her guilty.

McCaber: I also have no idea about him.

Izzy: Well, believing Mira makes her the Ranger.

Mira: See above for your whole thing. But again, knowing you, you would have totally dreamed of Izzy to find out her role after she attacked you.

Gaurcrist: So I decided to google your name. Twas interesting what I found.

Kath: I think she’s more innocent than not. Especially after last post.

Inziladun: I really have no idea about him either. Or what nickname to use. He hasn’t been saying much either, but been a constant presence like Eomer.

Fea: I have been inclined to think her guilty for awhile. Mostly because of her lack of voice and lack of saying things. And what she has been saying has been more…well not like her. I know it could be said it was stress and such but even when she posts its not a lot. She also hasn’t really had specific little side conversations in this game. I don’t know why, I’ve been expecting her to talk to the phantom the whole time and she hasn’t. Its been setting off a warning in my mind this whole time and with the choice to believe Mira it makes a lot more sense.

Lari: Has epically failed playing this game.

the phantom: Thanks for wanting to lynch me for being ill. Says a lot. Can be helpful, seems to want me dead a lot. I AM TO PLAYING. Anyway, I digress. I’ve never, I think, played with him when he is evil. From the way he is playing and his annoyance (which I know could be whole heartedly fabricated) he seems rather more innocent. He wants people to speak up and play, at least me. I mean, well, it could be because in last game I was silent vampire baddie and he was trying to get me to speak to know what was going on. I can see that. Not sure if he could be the cobbler or not but I would like to think he’s not a wolf.

So in short:

Guilty:
Agan
Fea
Nerwen

Probably not guilty:
the phantom

Have a good feeling they are not guilty
:
Kath

Innocent:
Mira
Izzy

No idea:
Eomer
Inziladun
McCaber
Gaurcrist

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 05-25-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: x-posted with Fea
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #658
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

I had a wee bit of success early on getting people turned towards Izzy, but it seems the case has met a brick wall now. Of course, the Seer had to reveal to make it happen. *snicker*

And Greenie- sorry, but no one likes a princess. So stuck up and sing-songy.

But here's the thing that's going to eat at you- surely you can't lynch me, and surely the Seer won't waste a dream on me, for it's obvious what I am. Right? Right?

But wait! Isn't it possible that I'm faking it? Oooo..... Think about that.

The baddies know what I am for sure. If I'm the RB, the pack knows it. If I'm a pack member, the RB knows it and can help me out and take my place in the lynch. So really, I think that's all there is to say.

Oh, except- love you Fea and Agan! *blows kisses*
Old 05-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #659
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Back. Reading.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #660
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ahhh.... competing reveals... makes me nostalgic for Rikae.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #661
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Well, now. Of our Seer candidates, I'm a fair bit more inclined to bet on Fea than Mira... Fea has just seemed a lot more innocent throughout, plus I'm having trouble believing Izzy's the Ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
They're both wolves, but Izzy's more important to kill, since she has the power to turn Little Red Cap if Red's still alive.
Yes, but Agan has actually confessed now. I mean, you know whether you're telling the truth or not... the village doesn't.

It's the usual problem: both "Seers" agree on one wolf... do you go for the safe bet, which doesn't give you any information about who the real Seer is, or one of the other names, and risk lynching an innocent?
Old 05-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #662
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

So, if the phantom's the RB, what is Gaurcrist?

Quote:
Because he's secretly the phantom, playing against himself for laughs.
I wonder if you're right. Or, even if he's not tp cheating, is he another Downer's sock-puppet? Seriously. I mean, the "naive" questions toDay, like "what does it mean that someone has been dreamed?"... that can't be for real, surely?

Anyway–

++Aganzir.

If we kill her, we still won't know who the real Seer is toMorrow, unless she's Night-killed... but I'm afraid I'm just not game to take a shot in the dark right now. We need to get a wolf.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #663
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Hmmn. I'm getting sick of talking to myself now.

Back later.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #664
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rofl.

Nerwen you are such a wolf it is ridiculous.
Otherwise you wouldn't latch on to the crap for brains scheme Fea just mentioned.

No, I'm only more important to kill in your eyes - because I can stop your kills.

Hunter, I strongly advise you.

Fea is the Ugly Stepsister.
Aganzir is Rumplie.

The End.

I'll explain why Fea has failed.

Four dreams you say, on Boro, Izzy, Agan, and phantom?

Shall I point out, how you are wrong - and NOT paying attention. Or would you prefer to do it yourself?

If you are going to bluff and fake claim - you might want to atleast try to get all of the details correct.

X'd with Nerwen x2.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #665
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Okay. Replying to questions and comments which deem answering. As some have already been answered by other things.

As I've said before phantom. I never said they were dreamed of. I said, not yet. Nor did I imply that they were dreamed of. I thought them both foul, and probable baddies. If I had chosen Aganzir over Shasta with my voting choice, you wouldn't even be whining and griping about it. Actually, you probably would - since you don't have the village's best interest in mind. Though if I had chosen Aganzir over Shatsa you baddies wouldn't of saved me, to look better in the villages eyes. You would've save your mate in crime. Then gone 'oops, did we do that?'

Explain my behavior, Agan? As in earlier toDay, when I was around for maybe.. fifteen minutes? I do believe I stated I would be returning.
Though continue on with it.. trying to discount me towards the village is quite entertaining. As your only "sure fire" way of getting rid of me is by lynching, since obviously no one can protect themselves or another from the noose.

Thoughts on Gwath eh? You thought he was the Seer and I the Ranger. My saying you were Foul, and not dreamed of yet - scared you. So you killed him, thinking you'd get him before he got you. Thinking you could explain it away. But the wavering from multiple people. One second acknowledging I am the Ranger, through statements and behaviours. the next trying to discount me. You can't really have it both ways. Looks to me, like a bit of scrambling is going on in the Nefarious Camp.

Phantom, go for it. Cast the first stone. Other wise you aren't helping much. Baddie hunters shouldn't be so terrified to throw their suspicions at their suspect. Baddies sit back, waiting to make their move. Which is exactly what you are doing. You are trying to get others to do the dirty work for you, so you can just hop on it saying.. "Ya! Me too!' - while keeping your hands relatively clean. Perhaps a pitchfork would be more appropriate for you.

Posing as a gifted? Rofl. Refer to earlier statements.

Aganzir has a new hobby. [Gone Fishin'! For Invisible Gifteds!]

Hahaha. Nice way to put the baddie tally before the innocents. When usually it is innocents: baddies.

I've been a Gifted since I received my role.

Zil really. I said I would be away all day. I can't possibly read the thread and make replies if I'm in the middle of a forest, with no internet connection - let alone a computer. I suppose I could've tried morse code on my GPS, or somehow mentally forced my phone to get a signal.. and tried to check the thread via my phone.

Refer to earlier statements about dream lying. I can't lie about something, if I never said anything about it in the first place. If I never say the sun is green, and always say the sun is blue. I can't be accused of lying about what color the sun is. Get it?

How was Shasta a known innocent Zil? Would that be a slip I see? He is a known innocent, because he isn't one of your wolfy mates?

Such word twisting, when you can go back and look at what was said. *eye rolling*

Rofl @ Zil. When Agan turns out to be Rumplie. you are going to look quite foolish, for not taking us seriously.

My epiphany, since Kath seems to be the only one wondering what it was.

I thought the nefarious creatures were: Fea, Aganzir, Greenie, and Shasta.

Fea, because I already knew she was evil.
Shasta, I thought because his behaviour was pretty foul. Plus, he didn't vote for Fea the day Mith was lynched. The only one on the block he suspected, and he doesn't vote for her?
Aganzir goes and votes for me, saying my case on Shatsa is weird; and twisting a statement made in reference to Boro and Eomer. Which I thought, huh. She was alright with lynching him for damage limitation; then suddenly drops suspicion on him? Really, mates so obvious?
Greenie - purely gut feeling really; though her spot in the pack was mostly left open, since I kind of thought about Eomer fitting in there quite nicely.

Which is why I died laughing and said it couldn't possibly be that easy.

*dances in the reign of her probation*
Old 05-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #666
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Whups, correction.

*dances in the confines of her probation*

Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #667
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay, back again.

*is exasperated*

Izzy, if you really are the Ranger, you might want to try and sound less, you know, evil?

It's not like I totally believe Fea– after all, if she's a wolf she has nothing to lose by doing a false reveal. I've been trying to look at your posts from the point of view that they're written by a good guy... and still I'm finding it pretty hard to buy into. I remember you being the Ranger in a past game, and you certain didn't carry on like this.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #668
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Just a moment!

Izzy– by your and Mira's account, you already knew a wolf (Fea) yesterDay, right?

So why didn't you say so– instead of pointing the finger at two (then) unknowns?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:30 AM   #669
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Simple answer to that Phantom.

Mira had already voted Fea and made her case against her.

So, it was kind of like being stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Was I wrong about Shasta? Yes. But I was going on his behavior, and it smelled foul to me.

I didn't imply or claim the either of them had been dreamed of. I merely said that I had an epiphany. Big difference. We can argue semantics all day.

But the point to this entire story toDay is - Fea and Aganzir are nasty baddies. Did you not see how Fea pretty much threw Aganzir under the bus, right out of the gate. Nor Aganzir's comments? Nor Aganzir's vote for me?
Here is where I explained it to phantom, Nerwen.

I try to do each game different. I noticed that in past games, I'm quite frequently labeled a submarine - even when I do crazy things. Apparently it is in my genetic make-up and there is no avoidance.

If I were to act the exact same way every time I got a specific role, people would pick up on it - and be able to spot me easily.

So this game, I decided to play totally off my rocker and have complete fun with it. Though I mostly stopped after the second Day.

However at this point, I've no qualms with being super direct and perhaps jugular and candid in what I say. It is time to act. We've got two known baddies on our plate - no questions, ifs, ands, or buts about it.

It is entirely each players choice whether or not they choose to believe Mira and Izzy. I can completely understand the reasoning for not wanting to believe me, because of my behavior and actions yesterDay. However, they were done with the best interest of the village in mind. Sure, they probably weren't the best choices made. But I don't claim to be all knowing, or all powerful. I simply try to do the best with what I have, and get the best outcome for the village. As in my previous post regarding knowing Fea was a baddie yesterDay. At first I was all for getting Fea lynched, because she was a known baddie. However as the Day progressed I didn't think it a wise decision to out her, as it would most certainly point directly to the seer. These suspicions and worries in my mind are solidified, seeing how the Nefarious Camp went after Gwath under suspicion of Seership.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #670
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Izzy– by your and Mira's account, you already knew a wolf (Fea) yesterDay, right?

So why didn't you say so– instead of pointing the finger at two (then) unknowns?
Though I'm neither of them I feel like I should point out that yesterDay Mira did try to make a case against Fea, but it was weak and there was nothing much there. Fea has been playing smart and safe so any case against her is weak.

All right I have no idea when deadline is at the moment other than a time I would rather be in bed in the morning. So my vote is going out for

++Agan

Which she is a wolf.

Though there is the whole idea that both Fea and Mira are wolves and are throwing Agan under the bus to see if they can change Little Red toNight because they might know who "she" is.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #671
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Another thought.

Who is more likely to fake reveal, and come up with such a scheme?

Mira and Izzy. Or Fea and Aganzir?

X'd with Lari.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #672
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

I love you too, my darling phantom, and would happily spend hours and hours worshiping you and catering to your nearly-every whim, if only we were closer in distance...

But you well know, my dear, that love really doesn't preclude the necessity to destroy. Knowing you're our resident Robber Bridegroom means I can't love you forever and ever, just until it's time to kill you.

I know you understand... You'd do the same for me...

Izzy: you failed. Your bluff left you vulnerable, and your lies, well performed though they are, are just lies. You ruined your ruse when your guess - Shasta - wasn't the role you'd pegged him for. Sucks when you guess and you're wrong, doesn't it? Your act would have been so solid if you'd aimed for Agan instead of Shasta... who could have called you on it but me, if you nailed a bad guy for the village? You could have drawn out the real seer for your wolves to kill at Night. But instead, you placed all your hopes on the attempted lynching of someone who wasn't what you expected. Must have crushed you inside to get so, sooooo close...

I don't care who goes: either Agan or Izzy. Both are evil, so either one's a solid option.

I just much prefer that the village remove Izzy, as killing her takes away the chance that we wake up with a replacement Baddie in the morning.

I hope LRC is dead already, but I don't want to chance it.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 05-26-2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: x'd with everyone who posted in the same hour as me
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #673
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

You only want me dead Fea, because I can stop your kills.

When did you dream of "your ranger" Fea?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #674
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
When did you dream of "your ranger" Fea?
Given that I dreamed of Agan (Rumple), you (BBW), phantom (RB), and Boro (dead lover), I should think it would go without saying that I didn't dream of my Ranger.

Or did your poor performance as a fake Ranger impair your ability to read?

I'm running out of options, so it's not hard to guess who my Ranger and Hunter are. But as of right now, we're not in communication.

Dare I say it?

Yes... I dare.

Duh.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:54 AM   #675
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Side note: say for a moment that Mira actually was the Seer and I actually was a baddie.

She was building (terrible) cases against me. Do you really think for one second that I'd ignore her for days and kill Lommy, Boro, and Gwath of all people instead of her?

Her cases are weak because they're manufactured.

I mean seriously. I'm kind of offended. Does anybody actually think, if I was a wolf and she was the seer, that I wouldn't know? That I'd just leave her alive to discover my fellows and get us killed? That if I was a wolf and she was a seer obviously on my tail, that I'd leave her alive to find my cohorts and kill us all? Yeah right.

That being said, she's a filthy liar (though I adore her in RL and can't wait for her to get home) with an almost-clever plan and a few devoted henchmen.

I must say, I never did think I'd run across a pack of wolves so brazen.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #676
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sorry Nerwen, I'm going to take your Captain Village Obvious title for a moment.

Quote:
The villagers watched this tragic sight with their mouths gaping open. Then one by one they bowed their heads at the scene and then left the room. The Fairy Godmother held back and slowly slipped a letter into the hand of the wielder of the looking glass. He took it and slipped it into his pocket. As they walked out their eyes met quickly and they were both grateful to have a new ally, especially after the terrible scene they had just witnessed.
Care to try again?

X'd with Fea.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #677
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Given that I dreamed of Agan (Rumple), you (BBW), phantom (RB), and Boro (dead lover), I should think it would go without saying that I didn't dream of my Ranger.
What! It is you, after all!

EDIT:X'd with Izzy.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:59 AM   #678
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Izzy and Mira, my apologies. Seems you guys are telling the truth.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #679
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

What do you mean by your #677 Nerwen?
I don't seem to be getting what you are referring to precisely.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #680
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
What do you mean by your #677 Nerwen?
I don't seem to be getting what you are referring to precisely.
Isn't it obvious? She says she hasn't dreamed of the Ranger... but the narration said the Seer and Ranger have found each other. So she's lying = bad.

I should have realized that earlier.

If there's something I'm missing here... well, I just don't seem to be firing on all cylinders right toDay. (Short of sleep and a major project due in a couple of days.)