The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #601
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Eye

I don't have time to analyse the rest. >.<

But I'm glad I have someone I suspect on the chopping block.

++Brinniel (+4)

Just to make sure she won't be using her bonus votes to kill Nogrod.

Borrowing from Izzy.

Kent -> Brin(1). 2
Sally -> Kent
Green -> Nog
Fea -> Nog. 2
Shasta -> Gwath
Gwath -> Sally
Form -> Brin(3). 6
Lari -> Nog(3). 6
Kuru -> Brin(6). 13
Nilp -> Brin(4). 18

Brin 18. Nog 6. Kent, Gwath & Sally 1.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #602
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Wow. Blink and Brinn's dead. Somehow I get the feeling of deja vu.

In other news I'd like to take a look at Lari and Nilp, not that I have time now, but I think it would be beneficial to....well, look into a couple things.

(Give me a break, I've got three minutes.)

Kuru, you will be missed. Thanks for your help toDay.

EDIT: x'd with Nilp. Your vote's not highlighted, sweetheart.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #603
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Kuru, you will be missed. Thanks for your help toDay.
Hmmm...depends on who I actually end up helping.

But I know you all will miss me.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #604
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow this was a stupid move from you guys...
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #605
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sorry Kuru...for kind of being a big reason why you're dead and all
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #606
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
...I'm still confused as to where all this suspicion of Brinn came from.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #607
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Wow this was a stupid move from you guys...
Erm....I don't like this situation. I went from greater of two evils to lesser of two evils, and even at that....Blah.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #608
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++Sally

For previous reasons stated.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #609
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
say bye, bye to Finrod.

++Nogrod (+10)
Old 04-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #610
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
A classic line:

'Celuien, I am your Hunter. Vote for tar-ancalime.'

Haha!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #611
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Leaf

If what you say is true, Brinn, I won't highlight my vote . . .
Old 04-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #612
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

And look who made a throwaway vote now... *points to Izzy*
Old 04-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #613
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Time is up. Nilp's vote is not highlighted as of 12:01, so it doesn't count.

Narrative up as soon as I can manage. No more posting.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #614
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

When Kuru rejoined them at the start of the day, it was clear that he was aided by Beren. Everyone trusted the motives behind his words, but knew that he had not more information than themselves.

Nogrod dominated much of the discussion, pointing out the dangers of the "10ers", and suggesting that the Downers disarm so as to increase the odds of being on more even footing, but the idea was not widely accepted.

The votes rolled in, and Nog and Brin both came under threat. Then Kuru stepped forward, and in his final act he unleashed all of his votes upon Brin. But Brin still possessed every one of her bonus votes, and she struck back hard, blasting Nog with eleven votes. Everyone expected Nog to respond, but he seemed to freeze- reluctant perhaps to step forward and directly kill Brin with his votes. But finally he steeled himself, and prepared to vote. But it was too late.

The walls and ceiling of the room became as storm clouds, and from all sides bright streaks of lightning converged upon Nog. There was a dazzling flash, and then the great light was gone. The Downers were too blinded to see Nogrod's body hit the floor. Next to the bar, there was yet another thud. Kuruharan had left them for good.

The familiar icy voice spoke from all around. "Wrong again, I'm afraid." And darkness enveloped them.

THE LIVING
  • Brinniel
  • Fea
  • Formendacil
  • Green
  • Gwath
  • Izzy
  • Kent
  • Lari
  • Nilp
  • Sally
  • Shasta

THE DEAD
  • Nienna (10) (Ordo, Day 1 lynch)
  • Aganzir (9) (Ordo, Night 2 kill)
  • Alonariel (10) (Ordo, modfire)
  • Firefoot (10) (Ordo, Night 3 kill)
  • Nogrod (5) (Ordo, Day 3 lynch)
  • Kuruharan (0) (Beren, Day 2 lynch)

Score: 8-3
Old 04-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #615
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

There was no question who would be slain during the night. A Downer inhabited by one of the evil spirits awakened from sleep and crept to where Brinniel lay sprawled upon the floor. The fiend snapped the leg from a chair and grabbed Brin by the hair and pulled her to her feet. Just as the killer raised the chair leg to strike, Brin's eyes snapped open.

"No!" she screamed. "Don't! You don't know-"

But the servant of evil laughed and brought the heavy piece of wood whistling down upon Brin's head. Again and again blows smote her, and at last her attacker released her and she crashed to the floor, dead. But even as the villain stood over her smiling in triumph, a red glowing orb rose from Brinniel's breast and hovered in front of the evil one's eyes, and a voice spoke out of it.

"I came to give you aid- to help you achieve victory. Now you are on your own." The orb vanished with a burst of fire, and a large spark fell upon Brinniel's forehead. When it went out, the name "Grima" was left burned across her brow. Before the killer could express disappointment or rage, unconsciousness fell.

Not long after, the dawn came, and the Downers rose and looked upon Brinniel. Seven were filled with hope, and three with frustration.

THE LIVING
  • Fea (6)
  • Formendacil (7)
  • Green (10)
  • Gwath (10)
  • Izzy (8)
  • Kent (4)
  • Lari (7)
  • Nilp (7)
  • Sally (10)
  • Shasta (10)

THE DEAD
  • Nienna (10) (Ordo, Day 1 lynch)
  • Aganzir (9) (Ordo, Night 2 kill)
  • Alonariel (10) (Ordo, modfire)
  • Firefoot (10) (Ordo, Night 3 kill)
  • Nogrod (5) (Ordo, Day 3 lynch)
  • Kuruharan (0) (Beren, Day 2 lynch)
  • Brinniel (0) (Grima, Night 4 kill)

Score: 7-3

Last edited by the phantom; 04-18-2009 at 10:46 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #616
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well that's....special.

(On the plus side, I didn't waste any votes to save her, and our actual Finrod didn't have a chance to come out, so we've come out of the Night fairly well.)

I'll see what I can do in the way of a vote tally, then I'll try to have a look at what Brinn said while she was among the living. I'll post again soon I hope.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #617
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nice to see the Three took care of our Cobbler problem.
Clears some other things up as well.
Though, I was secretly hoping Brin was false claiming and would be alive toDay. Signifying she was one of the Three. So we could vote her toDay and eliminate.

Though, that would've entailed one more innocent gone during the Night.
Yet, why reveal as Finrod? Did she think the Three would be less inclined to go straight for her? o.O
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #618
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Well...

I was totally not expecting Brinn to be dead toDay.

This will merit thought, once I get some "real" sleep.

Back in 12 hours or more.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #619
Kent2010
Wight

Finally some good news. What's weird is I thought Nogrod was Finrod since Day 2 and we were going to be pretty much dead coming into today. But this is a bit brighter.
Old 04-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #620
Kent2010
Wight

Before I go to bed I would like to point out the tri-fecta who have subtetly through vague suspicions have been offering me up as a lynch candidate.

Lari
Sally
Nilp

I would add Brinn but well she's dead now. I know it's entirely possible Gwath and Greenie could be baddie and defending me. But, out of the 3 (and 4 if you were to include Brinn) Lari and Sally have voted for me, but have not made me a serious candidate as they have not spent any bonus on me. Despite the persistent feeling of uneasiness I give them, and being Nilp's 'secret' suspect? I don't know it just feels like either one or two of them will lynch me with the snap of a finger if they have the oppurtunity.

Ok, that's all. Good night.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #621
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm going to cover Lari for the moment, because her use of bonus votes yesterDay and the casualness of it, struck me as a bit odd compared to her statements on the matter previously. It quite looked to me like a wolf succumbing to the pressure which Nog was trying to elicit.

Lari...

In her post #348 she covers a few people, these being whom she finds suspicious.

Quote:
Who I don't like at the moment:

Kent: I'm not sure if it's his style but it seems suspicious to me. I can see where his points can be coming from, but to me he seems way too defensive right now. Whether that is being a newbie wolf or what but I don't like it.

Fea's vote worries me as well. I don't know what to make of it and someone earlier brought up that the odds of Fea being innocent in this game are, well, low. I also wish she could post more and maybe that's where a lot of my worry suspicion is coming from but I understand the not posting. I just don't like it.

And Brinn, who I've been wavering about all Day reading through the posts. She seemed guilty when explaining her vote, but the innocent later and then, I reread, and didn't like anything that I saw.
Nor does she like people seeing Greenie as a wolf. She reads Nog as rather innocent, and has no idea on everyone else.

In #378 she votes for Kent, because she finds him the most guilty. Also states, that she better vote before she forgets.

In #384 she does a vote count.

Thanks Brin over the correction of a technicality in #389.

Her Day two posts are quite sparse. Her attitude in terms of voting "before I forget", give off an air of not caring, of casualness. As if she couldn't care less how the voting turned out, as long as she remembers to vote. Which is a valid point, since she didn't on Day 1 and would've been modfired.

In her #437 she shows surprised over the lynch of Kuru, yet is glad over having him back for the Day. Finds the Night kill of Firefoot a much bigger surprised than Kuru's lynching.

She echoes what has been said regarding bonus votes.
As well as her stance on the use of them.
Quote:
I for one am saving mine till I feel really sure of someone's guilt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Known definite innocent:
Kuru

Leaning towards innocent:
Form: He seems to be making sense and has been making good points. His posts don’t seem like he’s hiding anything or trying to hard.

Greenie: Contrary to what others think she seems innocent to me. She just seems to be having little time and only wants to post when she has something to say. Nothing she says is giving off warning vibes to me.

Izzy: She seems more innocent every time I look at her.

Sally: I think she’s innocent. Not sure, but she seems like it in her posts.

Betwixt between:
Fea: I haven’t heard a lot from her, again with the problems, but she seems to not be saying anything that makes her seem guilty to me. I usually can’t get a good read on her and always suspect her, but here she is seeming more innocent than not.

Nilp: I read half of his post and he seems to have really good ideas and I go “yay!” and the other half I read and say “BUT HE’S A WOLF”. It’s just a feeling I get. And I just don’t like the idea of a lot of the vocal people saying a wolf/vamp is one of the quiet ones, seems like a good way to throw off suspicion.

Brinn: I’m thinking she’s more innocent but she could be hiding something through all of her defense. She seems to be innocent to me one minute and then guilty the next. I just don’t know how to feel about her.

Gwath: I have really no read on him at all.

Probably guilty
:
Kent: I don’t like the vibes I’m getting from his posts. They seem like they are defensive and its just rubbing me the wrong way.

Nog: His posts seem the same way to me like Kent’s. They are also telling the village what to do about a lot of things, and to me this seems like a wolf playing boldly. Maybe he really does want the village to use all our bonus votes before the vampire can suck them but, well, it just seems wrong at time.

Shasta: His posts are giving me bad vibes all around.

With all this being said and I need to vote I feel like I should be using some of my bonus votes toDay:

++Nog(3)

Now, I've had far too much to drink and I'm glad I made that list earlier then rushed around all day.
In her #470 she said she was saving her bonus votes until she was really sure of someone's guilt. Yet in her #581, it seems her top suspicions are Kent, Nog, and Shasta - which she puts under the label "Probably Guilty". She then votes for Nog and adds bonus votes under the reason "I feel like I should be using some of my bonus votes toDay". Afterwards she says "I'm glad I made that list earlier then rushed around all day."

Unless I am mistaken, "probably guilty" and "really sure of someone's guilt" are not the same thing, nor are they entirely close to the same thing. Her statement of making the list earlier, gives an air of "meh, I'm not concerned".

Now, is she a confuzzled Ordo or one of the Three who succumbed to Nog's intentions of pressure to get them to use their bonus votes?

X'd with Kent x2.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:19 AM   #622
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I'm quite curious as to your voting... experiment(?) you seem to be conducting Mr. Nilp.

I dare say you are on much rockier ground now, if you miss one more vote.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:21 AM   #623
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pugh, wrong button.

Will we perhaps be seeing a vote sucking soon? Since they killed the Cobbler, I'd say they wouldn't be worried about sucking the Cobbler's votes away.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #624
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

White Tree

Well, certainly, my quote from WWXVIII was apt: I, like Celuien, have been duped by a baddie.

(Unfortunately today I have little time to post, I better make all analyses snappy,)
Old 04-19-2009, 04:30 AM   #625
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

1420!

Well, at the very least we have delayed what Nogrod feared the baddies intend to do.

Brinniel's 'reveal' gave the village another DAY. Oft evil shall evil mar!

And finally, Kent, after two DAYs you answer my suspicions! Care to answer why you think us suspicious, though? Be you special?
Old 04-19-2009, 04:59 AM   #626
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

White Tree

The DAY 3 vote list (times in GMT +8; known innocents underlined, known baddies emphasised):
  • 04:54 Kent - Brinn (+1)
    Brinn - 2

• 05:23 Sally - Kent
    Brinn - 2, Kent - 1

• 07:01 Green - Nog
    Brinn - 2, Kent - 1, Nog - 1

• 08:38 Fea - Nog
    Brinn - 2, Kent - 1, Nog - 2

• 11:02 Shasta - Gwath
    Brinn - 2, Kent - 1, Nog - 2, Gwath - 1

• 12:39 Gwath - Sally
    Brinn - 2, Kent - 1, Nog - 2, Gwath - 1, Sally - 1
  • 12:40 Form - Brinn (+3)
    Brinn - 6, Kent - 1, Nog - 2, Gwath - 1, Sally - 1
  • 12:41 Lari - Nog (+3)
    Brinn - 6, Kent - 1, Nog - 6, Gwath - 1, Sally - 1

• 12:45 Kuru - Brinn (+6)
    Brinn - 13, Kent - 1, Nog - 6, Gwath - 1, Sally - 1

• 12:57 Nilp - Brinn (+4) (no highlight)
    Brinn - 13, Kent - 1, Nog - 6, Gwath - 1, Sally - 1

• 01:00 Izzy - Sally
    Brinn - 13, Kent - 1, Nog - 6, Gwath - 1, Sally - 2
  • 01:00 Brinn - Nog (+10)
    Brinn - 13, Kent - 1, Nog - 17, Gwath - 1, Sally - 2

Did not vote: Nilpaurion Felagund. (invalid vote)

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 04-21-2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: consistency in formatting
Old 04-19-2009, 06:05 AM   #627
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Pipe

Even though we already have a known baddie, the fact the she was merely the Cobbler, instead of being one of the Three, makes it less useful to analysis. However, someone with more time can perhaps scrutinise her posts to find some clues into what she thought. Cobblers looking for their masters can be rather astute.

YesterDAY's voting has been interesting in some aspects, one of which was Izzy's vote: Voting for Sally at the last minute even without the chance of lynching her. Of course, it could be a principles thing, and ordos have been known to do that; nevertheless it certainly is interesting.

Which brings me to another point: bonus votes. There are still four who have all 10, one of whom I suspect, and two of which are quiet. I am inclined to think Green and Shasta innocent, Gwath somewhat suspicious, and I believe Sally is t3h evil.

Back to the yesterDAY's vote: Fea's vote post. I thought it cobblery, but since it has been subsequently revealed that she is not the Cobbler, could she be one of the Three, then?

Will vote in my next post.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:12 AM   #628
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Eye

We still have Lúthien. She is still dreaming. The Cobbler has bought us a DAY to get a Wolf. We still can win this, village.

With this (likely) last post for toDAY, I shall vote:

++satansaloser2005 (+4)
Old 04-19-2009, 07:04 AM   #629
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
No, Nilp. Not one of the three. I decided to experiment with the phantom's trick of using the best trick ordos have: make yourself into a target to keep eyes off of more important players. I figured if the wolves were settled on me being a cobbler, they'd kill somebody else off in the night: hopefully the cobbler. I didn't expect it to actually work, but it's worth a shot when you've got no clue what you're doing otherwise.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:15 AM   #630
Kent2010
Wight

Quote:
And finally, Kent, after two DAYs you answer my suspicions! Care to answer why you think us suspicious, though? Be you special?
-Nilp
I consider any one of you 3 capable of lynching me at the first oppurtunity you get.

Why didn't I respond earlier, what was I to respond to? Being your 'secret suspect,' it's like trying to respond to Sally saying she thinks I'm a rat. It's a pointless statement and would have been more pointless to respond. If you were trying to look like Luthien, if you are innocent you should give up, the baddies didn't buy it because I'm not one of them.

What does get me suspicious of you is your chivalry regarding Brinn yesterday. Saying you would not highlight your vote since Brinn said she was Finrod. It looks like a nice gesture, but it would be more beneficial to take care of Finrod at night, because Finrod can't protect himself and you can have an assured kill. You kill two for one...Nogrod gets lynched, because of your chivalry in saving Brinn, but if you believed she was Finrod it would be better to deal with Finrod at night. However, baddies got fooled by their own cobbler, hehe.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #631
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Hey I only just realised these are in alphabetical order!

Fea (6) - I don't know what to think about her. I find her toDay's post both innocentish and fishy. The explanation she gives makes sense, but it just crossed my mind that Fea is smart enough to pull that sort of thing off as a wolf and that it would be quite a clever move for a wolf - after all, behaving as weirdly as she has done doesn't quite look like what is generally considered wolvish behaviour.

Formendacil (7) - Still nothing to make my alarm bells ringing.

Gwath (10) - Under the reindeer.

Izzy (8) - Same thing. I'm interested in her yesterDay's vote that seems much like a throwaway to me.

Kent (4) - Innocentish still.

Lari (7) - Under the reindeer.

Nilp (7) - Kent brings up a good point about his voting yesterDay. I won't, however, shut out the possibility that he is just an ordo who believed what Brinn said about being Finrod. Other than that, I don't know. I need to look at him as well as those under-the-reindeer people.

Sally (10) - I'm beginning to feel uneasy about Sally. She seems slippery, probably because the little she says is very unspecific. Like these:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Brinn makes me giggle, but in a 'I know how you feel, you poor girl' sort of way. I really don't want to see her go toDay because while it's possible she's guilty (which is a possibility for all of you, so that really means nothing, dang it) I'd like to hear more from her so I can get a better read on the girl.

Kent still makes me uneasy, just in general. I don't know what exactly it is, but a lot of the things he's said have made me uneasy and while I don't want to kill him just to find out what he is I'm not going to complain if he ends up dead at the end of the Day, because I keep smelling a Kent....erm, rat.

Nog seems genuine and yet at the same time I know I can't read him, so when I trust Nog completely he's generally got something up his sleeve.

I actually just looked through Izzy's posts (was looking for a quote which in the end I don't think she even said, alas) and think she may be sliding down to my innocent list. We don't exactly see eye to eye, but that doesn't mean she's evil, and after seeing a couple things she's said I'll have to give her some more thought.
This sort of "s/he is kind of suspicious and kind of not" -comments are ideal for a baddie since they can be used either way in the future.

Shasta (10) - Nothing rings my alarm bells about him at the moment.

ToDay, if I have the time, I'll have a look at at least one of those people who are lurking under my reindeer. Probably Izzy, since she's the one of them who I feel most uneasy about - that partly because she escapes everyone's attention even though she's participating quite actively.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #632
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ah yes, my vote yesterDay.

You could see it as a throw away, if you like.
I was waiting to see if Nilp highlighted his vote, then I would not have to vote for Brin in case she put all of her bonus votes into Nog. Since, I had no other reason to vote for Brin, as she hadn't been at the top of my suspect list at all. I didn't want to invest my bonus votes into Brin, then have Nilp highlight his vote - and Brin would've been overkilled, with one of us wasting our votes.

I was also waiting to see when/if Brin voted as I think most suspected her to - all her bonus votes onto Nog. Yet the clock reached :00 and there was no sign of her, so I thought she didn't make it in time. So I waited a little more, then submit my vote for my top suspect Sally. Then refreshed and saw her vote for Nog
Old 04-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #633
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
So the wolves killed off the cobbler for us? Epic win for the village!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
Before I go to bed I would like to point out the tri-fecta who have subtetly through vague suspicions have been offering me up as a lynch candidate.

Lari
Sally
Nilp

I would add Brinn but well she's dead now. I know it's entirely possible Gwath and Greenie could be baddie and defending me. But, out of the 3 (and 4 if you were to include Brinn) Lari and Sally have voted for me, but have not made me a serious candidate as they have not spent any bonus on me. Despite the persistent feeling of uneasiness I give them, and being Nilp's 'secret' suspect? I don't know it just feels like either one or two of them will lynch me with the snap of a finger if they have the oppurtunity.

Ok, that's all. Good night.
Just because I haven't spent any bonus votes on you doesn't mean I don't think you are a serious candidate. At the time I didn't want to use my bonus votes till later. And I still consider you a suspect. In fact this post is kind of suspicious in the whole "well obviously the people who suspect me are evil" thing. I don't like the way it sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
In her #470 she said she was saving her bonus votes until she was really sure of someone's guilt. Yet in her #581, it seems her top suspicions are Kent, Nog, and Shasta - which she puts under the label "Probably Guilty". She then votes for Nog and adds bonus votes under the reason "I feel like I should be using some of my bonus votes toDay". Afterwards she says "I'm glad I made that list earlier then rushed around all day."

Unless I am mistaken, "probably guilty" and "really sure of someone's guilt" are not the same thing, nor are they entirely close to the same thing. Her statement of making the list earlier, gives an air of "meh, I'm not concerned".

Now, is she a confuzzled Ordo or one of the Three who succumbed to Nog's intentions of pressure to get them to use their bonus votes?
I don't know who is guilty, so therefore I called them "probably guilty". As for the whole "yay I had my list done" thing: I did it earlier, I ended up being away from my computer for most of the Day, came back with less than a half an hour to vote and such and was glad that I had the list done and my suspicions were still the same. And yes I did feel like I should use some bonus votes, it was just a feeling and I didn't like at all how I was feeling about Nog.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #634
Kent2010
Wight

Quote:
Just because I haven't spent any bonus votes on you doesn't mean I don't think you are a serious candidate. At the time I didn't want to use my bonus votes till later. And I still consider you a suspect. In fact this post is kind of suspicious in the whole "well obviously the people who suspect me are evil" thing. I don't like the way it sounds.
-Lariren
I'm a 'rat,' a 'secret suspect,' and I give general feelings of 'uneasiness' hardly inspire innocence, especially when it comes from four different people. It looks like an attempt to offer me up as a lynch possibility as soon as the chance arises. Basically I consider any three of you votes against me waiting to happen.

What you did not note is that I have not excluded Greenie and Gwath as possible wolves who support me. But at this stage in the game, I'm trying to narrow down the field as much as possible.

I will not vote for Formendacil, Fea, or Gwath, because them being evil just doesn't make sense. Maybe they are sneaks, that's possible, but the evidence does not line up for them being wolves.

I am going to take a close look at Greenie today, as I have not reached any kind of decision on her - same for Isabellyka. I just found it interesting how four different people say I make them feel uneasy, yet do not make any specifications how. One of those persons turned up a baddie, so why not suspect the other three? Also, you have taken what I said too far, because I did not say all three of you are automatically wolves, I said one or two of you are slyly offering me up as a possibility waiting for a chance to lynch me, and so yes, one or two of you I think is a baddie. As lets be honest I am probably one of the easiest targets left, I have the least bonus votes remaining and I make a significant number of the remaining villagers, for some unclarified reason 'uneasy.'
Old 04-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #635
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
For reasons I'm not going to post on the thread right now, I can't post anything of substance at the moment. Just know that I've read the thread, yay CobblerBrinn's dead, and have a few views on Greenie and Sally I'd like to share as well as reiterating my suspicion of Gwath. I will post at the soonest opportunity.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #636
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
I just found it interesting how four different people say I make them feel uneasy, yet do not make any specifications how. One of those persons turned up a baddie, so why not suspect the other three?
Actually, if that was to point to some direction I'd say it points to the exact opposite. It can be highly risky for wolves to have the exact same suspicions.

I need to vote very soon, I'm not sure who to vote, and the silence makes me wary. Where is everyone?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 04-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #637
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I - don't - like - this - silence.

I would have liked to take a look at Nilp and/or Izzy. I couldn't because of reasons I believe I'm not allowed to state on this thread. The way things stand I think I'll vote

++ Sally
Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #638
Kent2010
Wight

++Nilp (+2)

Quote:
Actually, if that was to point to some direction I'd say it points to the exact opposite. It can be highly risky for wolves to have the exact same suspicions.
-Greenie
But you can't expect me to think all three off them have innocent intentions
Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #639
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Oh dear.
I really expected there to be much to read through after giving the entire bar a thorough cleaning. Good news, I find some mice and humanely tossed them out the bathroom window.

That explanation Lari, I've got to be honest sounds hogwashy.
Not liking how you feel about someone, doesn't seem to be on the same level as "really sure of someone's guilt".

I'm not buying it.
The only slice of pie which equals to you not being a wolf or Vampire is your seeming lack of activity. I think if you were a wolf or Vamp, you'd be much more active.
Then again, I don't know. But I think that is about all that speaks in your favor of being innocent.

Care to give a reason towards your voting of Nilp, Kent?

I didn't have any uneasy feelings towards you before Kent, save what I said yesterday in regards to the distraction which the newbie discussion proved.
Yet, lately all that I've seen from you - is continual defense of yourself. Suspecting others because they suspect you.

As you said, you'd be an easy lynch. So why would "numerous" people need to be sneaky in their ways of trying to get you lynched? Why would the Three need to stage some kind of sneaky, back door coup to get you lynched?

Perhaps, they are keeping you around until closer to the end? Maybe whispers here and there? Who knows, really.

Last edited by Isabellkya; 04-19-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Fixed a tag.
Isabellkya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #640
Kent2010
Wight

Your conclusions about me changed relatively fast...at least after my Nilp vote.

*takes note of Isabellyka's curious reaction*

This will be a continued defense of myself but looks like I might of struck a nerve...

Quote:
Yet, lately all that I've seen from you - is continual defense of yourself. Suspecting others because they suspect you.
That is not 100% accurate, just yesterday I went after Formendacil and he has remained relatively supportive of me through out. In fact, I went after him pretty good, but his posts at the end of the day relieved my doubts.

Quote:
As you said, you'd be an easy lynch. So why would "numerous" people need to be sneaky in their ways of trying to get you lynched? Why would the Three need to stage some kind of sneaky, back door coup to get you lynched?
Out of conservation of bonus votes. I have received 1 maybe 2 votes the last couple days, to get me lynched would mean the wolves would have to spend a lot of bonus and I would not be worth the cost, especially since none of the three I mentioned have come under any significant scrutiny.