The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #561
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Vote Count:
MithLommy
KathLari
LommyGwath
BubblesLommy (2)
WilwaGwath (2)
RikaeMith

Lommy and Gwath 2, Mith and Lari 1

Left to vote: Lari, Fea, Nienna, Brinn, Nog, Izzy, Nerwen, Dury, Gwath, and Nilp
Old 03-20-2009, 08:15 PM   #562
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
That is true. However, if I was looking for an easy lynch, I surely wouldn't have risked starting an unnecessary bandwagon. I believe that there were several other people who had already received votes at that time, and I could have easily gone with one of them.
Do I have to get more worried about you now? Did you think back then that you were starting a bandwagon, or risking to start one you now afterwards call "unnecessary" or is this just trying to explain things afterwards?

Going with some of those who had already received votes might have been much more risky as then you might have been the one dealing the killing blow of an innocent or at least being an integral part of the lynch, right (if you're a duck that is and thence as you knew it)? Legate was an easy target because of the queer post he made talking about experimenting with his vote. A gift for a baddie...

But looking at the other Legate-voters and their reasons for it... well they don't look any more innocent - and it would be a spectacular situation if all of you five were baddies...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #563
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Do I have to get more worried about you now? Did you think back then that you were starting a bandwagon, or risking to start one you now afterwards call "unnecessary" or is this just trying to explain things afterwards?
I was speaking hypothetically. If I was a duck, voting for Legate would have been risking an unnecessary bandwagon. So, no, you shouldn't be more worried about me now. I just want my common ration of humanity, and I was only talking that way because of the context of our discussion.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #564
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Ok, I have to vote very soon. I will probably vote Lommy, unless something crazy happens to change my mind.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #565
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
YAY!!!!1111!!!!

Another great dilemma!

Gwath...?
Lommy...?
Gwath...?
Lommy...?

Let's see:

Gwath did that strange thing (pointed out by wilwarin) of voting someone he didn't list in the "most suspicious" category. Then, toDay, his manner has been off...quite a lot like a Gwathwolf... but then Lommy is going after him heavily, and she doesn't feel right either.

(somebody else...?)

Mac is acting rather like he's trying to tell somebody something... bit like Mac Ferny a couple of games back...
Mith is too confident...
and Rikae is too confident in voting her...
Durelin has mostly seemed okay, but there is that Day One apparent slip– I don't think she's explained that properly...
And Nogrod has been kind of jumpy and weird, though not so much lately...

Decisions, decisions!

EDIT: x'd since Brinniel at #554. So much reading to catch up on! Cool!

Last edited by Nerwen; 03-20-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #566
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
I still don't really know who to vote for... I'm leaning toward either Gwath or Mith ...

Gwath is posting a lot but he it doesn't seem like he is contributing much and what he is saying seems to be trying to hint in his posts as they don't make a lot of sense but I won't hold random posts against him as it may be a posting requirement but i still think he is secretly communicating and that makes me slightly nervous.

Mith is like gunning against Lommy and I and yet she gives like no reasoning which makes me nervous. She also said that I'm irritating... I don't think I'm being irritating but if I am... I'm sorry...

X-ed with Gwath and Nerwen
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #567
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Lari.
I had read it meaning, you thought there were more than one of each. Which is what I was asking. Must've read it wrong then.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #568
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Then, toDay, his manner has been off...quite a lot like a Gwathwolf... but then Lommy is going after him heavily, and she doesn't feel right either.
I've explained this already! My manner - it seems insubordinate, but it isn't really.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #569
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Just sending you what I had made of my "lengthier post" before things started to happen (editing out those parts that have now changed because of the latest discussions and which I have already commented on).

I haven’t gotten myself rid of my bad vibes with Dury but I’m the first to admit she does more than a host of other players around – and as the situation will start to clear a bit she could be caught if she’s a baddie. So on the point of a principle and a long term good I’m very much unwilling to check her loyalties by lynching her toDay, mainly due to her efforts today. She plays unlike many others do.

Also her points on Lommy (as well as those made by Mith) look sensible. It’s probably the first time I’m really uneasy with Lommy due to her posting. There is something overtly careful in her posts and in her avoidance of debate – unless it is defending her case which she does a bit over the top this time.

Mith’s point about that vote being one of her “most confident votes ever” looks interesting but innocent enough to me at this time. I mean she rarely lies even if she is a baddie... and that is a comment she would just not make if she would have to vote against her conscience.

The grumpy Mac looks to me more innocent than guilty. I think I do see where he is coming from and it makes me feel better about him.

Kath has just shown her qualities and I will not be voting her toDay. I trusted she could pull it off and well she did it eventually.

I’m inclined to trust Fea too – as well as Brinn. But I’m not sure why Fea lists Lari as a trusted one as well as there I do disagree. Just out-of-the-game friendship or something other?

With Nienna I would agree on Izzy feeling foul even if she looks good – and disagree with her on Rikae and say she looks foul but feels good.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #570
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I could vote for Lommy or wilwa.

I'm uncomfortable with wilwa and the fact that Shasta chose to pursue out of anyone else just makes me suspect her more.

I also find Lommy suspicious and would definitely rather see her die than Gwath. Gwath just looks like the easy lynch of the Day (as always) and people are too eager to jump on him simply because of his posting style. After all, it's his attitude that always seems to make him so lynchable in every game. So I think going after him for that reason alone is very poor indeed.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #571
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Agh, almost lost track of the time...but here I am. I can't believe there are so many left to vote still, but it does always seem to end up this way.

I will probably either vote for Lari or Lommy but I'm going to look over the latest stuff real quick...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #572
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I'm uncomfortable with wilwa and the fact that Shasta chose to pursue out of anyone else just makes me suspect her more.
Now Shasta was an ordo-lover with only Day1 hunches with him... How come it is making you think he was somehow right just because he was proven innocent as you yourself - if you're an innocent - were wrong with your Day1 hunch?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:47 PM   #573
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

So if we continue to not lynch Gwath because of his posting style even when it sounds really guilty then he could slip by as a wolf. I, personally, am not comfortable with this. Maybe if I knew his playing better I would make a different decision... but maybe not.

++ Gwath
Old 03-20-2009, 08:48 PM   #574
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Now Shasta was an ordo-lover with only Day1 hunches with him... How come it is making you think he was somehow right because he was innocent as you yourself - if you're an innocent - were wrong with your Day1 hunch?
Because he's psychic.

But seriously, Shasta has often been right about early suspicions which is why I feel inclined to trust him. But don't think that's why I suspect her alone; I'm just saying it supports my own suspicions of her.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #575
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Vote Count:
Mith→Lommy
Kath → Lari
Lommy→ Gwath
Bubbles→Lommy (2)
Wilwa→ Gwath (2)
Rikae → Mith
Nienna--> Gwath (3)

Gwath 3, Lommy 2, Mith and Lari 1

Left to vote: Lari, Fea, Brinn, Nog, Izzy, Nerwen, Dury, Gwath, and Nilp
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #576
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Now Shasta was an ordo-lover with only Day1 hunches with him... How come it is making you think he was somehow right just because he was proven innocent as you yourself - if you're an innocent - were wrong with your Day1 hunch?
I thought that was rather odd, too.

Right now I feel worse about Lari. I always feel worse about those who seem careful, cautious, and like they're trying to be 'helpful' or engaged but still stay on the edges. Lommy's behavior I think just seems too uncautious to be wolf behavior. I know she can be completely cool as a wolf, and her oddness (at least as I perceived it) did not start toDay when she has really come under pressure.

Grah, I don't know...
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #577
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

++Lommy
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #578
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
++Lommy

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 03-20-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: x'd Brinn
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #579
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I've explained this already! My manner - it seems insubordinate, but it isn't really.
He wasn't Gwath of Arabia yesterDay, was he? So all this quoting can't be his posting requirement– unless Sally changed it, of course. She might have.

EDIT: x'd since Lari
Old 03-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #580
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

You don't think I'm just anybody? Do you?

++Thinlomien

Remember: only a golden bullet...
Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #581
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

++Lommy

She certainly has more support and I still find her guilty.

(Crossed with a few)
Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #582
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++Gwath
Old 03-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #583
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Huh.
Such changes of mind in the last few minutes.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #584
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. I'm a bit worried about Gwath's explanations even if I know they can be lynch-magnets.

I'm also worried about Lommy. She seems to be a bit too defensive and vague. She just doesn't feel like honest. The problem being she has been able to pull off a "honest-look" as a baddie as well.

Fea and Brinn pose a problem for me. I thought they were good but now I'm not so sure anymore after I read Brinn's last one.

Because of yesterDay's voting I'd be ready to check also any of Nienna, Wilva or Dury... although with Dury I'm sticking to my earlier conviction that she has been one to come up with discussion and thence I would not like to lose her from this game...

EDIT: x'd with a host...
Old 03-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #585
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++Lari

Because I actually find her in the realms of WereDuckie behavior.
Rather than..... baaaahndwagons.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #586
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Gwath. Lommy.

One of them is half-mad, the other wholly unscrupulous.

Which?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #587
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Huh.
Such changes of mind in the last few minutes.
Exactly my words.

Now a lot depends on what Lommy is/was.

I do not seem to have a lot of choice anymore... so let's check Lommy to see about some others...

++ Lommy
Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #588
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Nerwen, did you miss deadline again?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #589
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay... there's really not much point voting for anyone except Gwath or Lommy...

++Lommy feels a bit worse, somehow.

What a fun Day it's been!

EDIT: xid since last post.

Last edited by Nerwen; 03-20-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #590
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

We should not be voting for experimentation.
But because we find our votee guilty of WereDuckness.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #591
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
It seems she did...
Old 03-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #592
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Damn!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #593
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Day Ends

Lommie is dead. She was a wolf. Narration to follow.

EDIT: Nerwen, yesterDay you had unexpected obligations so I'll give you some grace, but don't forget to vote again, okay? Thanks!

EDIT #2: Gifteds and assorted others, please wait a few minutes to send picks. I need to clean out my inbox. Thanks again!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #594
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Hey, you won't mod-fire, will you, Sally? I could have sworn I had a couple of minutes left.

Besides, I did vote yesterDay (YouTube, remember?)

EDIT:X'd with Sally and role-revelation. YAAAAY!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #595
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
EDIT: Nerwen, yesterDay you had unexpected obligations so I'll give you some grace, but don't forget to vote again, okay? Thanks!
I didn't forget, my vote didn't register till after the deadline.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 PM   #596
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I didn't forget, my vote didn't register till after the deadline.
You know what I mean. Basically don't not vote again and all will be shiny.

Hush now children, Sally's got a narration to do. Have a nice Night!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #597
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

The long-awaited narration

Yeah, yeah, I know. I suck at life. Just read the dang thing.

Day Two

Gwath, tell everyone that you're my voice. Catch the nasty were-creatures that did this to Mira and I,” Shasta said as he died, shoving all his stuff at Durie as his eyes slid closed.

Gwath and Durie blinked, staring at Shasta's dead body then at each other.

“So what does that mean?” Durie asked. “You're his friend and I'm a piece of aluminum wrapping?”

Gwath shrugged, secretly empowered with not only his voting power but Shasta's as well.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the Shasta Shakespeare Show was over it was much easier for the villagers to concentrate on the task at hand: expelling a were-duck from their numbers.

Everyone was chattering, trying to decide who the villains could be, when suddenly Mith broke through the crowd and burst into loud (but very short) song.

“Everything is Lommie's fault toDay, Queen Mithalwen has decided that way. Everything that happens is Lommie's fault. Queen Mithalwen is also in Phantom's harem....erm, cult.”

Not long after she voted for young Lommie and walked away to think about who else to blame.

“I think it's Lari,” Kath said, and before long she was gone too.

Wilwa stood up to make her case against Gwath, citing that he 'urked her'.

“How right can she be,” Gwath countered, “if she doesn't even spell it right?”

Lommie, however, seemed to have enough evidence to make a confident vote for the lad, and as followed by Wilwa (her entire post spelled correctly, for the record) and Nienna. Nerwen was in the corner, picking petals off a daisy and saying, “Kill Gwath, kill Lommie. Kill Gwath, kill....”

“HOLD IT!”

Everyone stopped and saw Lommie standing in the middle of the group with an ax in her hand.

“Calm down now,” Wilwa said, taking a step toward her.

“No!” Lommie shouted. “Now step away or the penguin lover gets it!”

Everyone by now had grown used to the ghostly refrain of 'that's what she said' and hardly noticed.

“Well, if she's going to kill herself anyway,” Mac put in, and Brinn and he had voted before Lommie could protest. Fea shrugged and voted for her as well, as did Durie.

Lari and Izzy popped in to vote for others but it was too late. Gwath had already voted, sealing Lommie's fate.

“But....but....” Lommie protested. “But I wanted to Nilp myself!”

“Typical,” Nilp muttered. “Always want to be like me. Don't blame them really.”

The village advanced on Lommie but before they could stab, shoot, choke, hang, disembowel, or tickle her she jumped to the top of an old wagon, cackling.

“Screw you too, village!” she shouted, and lopped off her own head.

Everyone stared in bewilderment as her corpse fell to the earth, her head coming to rest by Sally's, Shasta's, and Legate's. (Mira was still trapped in the well, Timmy.) Unlike the others, however, her skull now had several feathers intermingled with her dark hair and as they looked back at her decapitated body they saw webbing where earlier her toes had been.

Nerwen smiled placidly and stayed silent during the entire scene, deciding that now of all times wasn't a time to cheer, “2-4-6-8, what animal do I most hate? Penguins! Penguins! Boo, penguins!”

The Dead
Sally (stabbed in a case of mistaken identity by a non-six-fingered Phantom on Night 0)
Phantom (made into a very unhealthy breakfast on Night 0)
Legate (ordo, pickled on Day 1)
Mira (Ophelia, ordo, drowned on Night 1)
Shasta (Hamlet, ordo, semi-accidentally poisoned on Night 1)
Lommie (were-duck, axed on Day 2)

The Living
Feanor of the Peredhil
Brinniel
wilwarin538
Durelin
Nogrod
Isabellkya
Nerwen
Rikae
Mith
Kath
Lari
Mac
Nienna
Gwathagor
Nilpaurion Felagund

*the double vote power for Gwath was only for Day 2, for the record
Old 03-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #598
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

"Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of *censored* in a towel, the were-ducks regain their composure and flee the scene"
--or--
"What I wouldn't give for Gandalf's Cloak."
"There we cannot help you."
"Will this do?"
"Where did you get that?"
"At Phantom's. It fit so nice, he said I could keep it."
--or--
(Fea's bugging me for the narration so I'll think of another clever title in a tick)

Night Two

The were-ducks snuck out in the middle of the Night and gathered around a small fire to mourn the loss of their half were-duck, half were-penguin mate Lommie.

One of the flock sighed and threw a bit of pickled Legate onto the grill, while her fellows chopped up bits of Mira (who they had finally dragged out of the well for a midNight snack).

“You know, killing off the rest of the group won't be as much fun without her around,” one of the little band remarked, and her friends chorused their agreement.

“She was always so....what's the word I'm looking for?” She scratched her feathered neck in thought. “Lommie was always so....”

“Fun?” offered one of her mates.

“Full of good ideas?” suggested another.

Another of the group smirked, her beak-like nose and sharp white teeth barely visible in the near darkness. “Plucky?” she said, before bursting into laughter. “Seriously, we're the bad guys. Why are we sitting around moping when there's killing to be done?”

The rest of the group nodded and they began to discuss plans, deciding which of the villagers looked tastiest. No more mention of Lommie was made until a voice in the shadows said, “Penguins suck.”

All the were-ducks turned to see a cloaked figure watching their discussion with intense interest. Needless to say they were shocked; the rest of the village was still sound asleep, and they had been quite careful when they snuck out.

“Well, well, well,” one remarked, “it looks like we have a winner after all.”

“Indeed,” the eldest agreed, “let's get her. And after that, perhaps an early breakfast.”

They all advanced on the hooded refugee, but as they approached the robe fell from the villager's body and they were blinded as light burst from the area where they had been standing.

“YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” the figure shouted, and, permanently scarred at the sight of the person in their pajamas, they scampered away and went hungry for the Night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when the group awoke there was a small sign attached to the door of their sleeping quarters saying, “Phantom's apprentice has uncloaked. You have been warned.”

Everyone's still alive. Get you a list in a sec. Gosh, Fea, patience.

ETA: list of peopleses, precious

The Dead
Sally (stabbed in a case of mistaken identity by a non-six-fingered Phantom on Night 0)
Phantom (made into a very unhealthy breakfast on Night 0)
Legate (ordo, pickled on Day 1)
Mira (Ophelia, ordo, drowned on Night 1)
Shasta (Hamlet, ordo, semi-accidentally poisoned on Night 1)
Lommie (were-duck, axed on Day 2)

The Living
Feanor of the Peredhil
Brinniel
wilwarin538
Durelin
Nogrod
Isabellkya
Nerwen
Rikae
Mith
Kath
Lari
Mac
Nienna
Gwathagor
Nilpaurion Felagund

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 03-21-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #599
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Wow, so I guess the Ranger must have protected who ever the ducks chose, unless there's something else going on here. Either way it's quite good! And we got a duck yesterDay, I'd say we're doing pretty good.

But, by the looks of this narration there are atleast 3 ducks left, since Sally is using words like "group", "band", and "they all". If there were only 2 left it'd probably just be "pair" or something.

So some good, and some bad....but atleast there's some good!

It's crazy late where I am, so I'm off to bed, just wanted to check in quick. I should be around in the morning, but there is also a chance that I won't be around until the last 6 hours of the day. Hopefully not, but just in case I'm just warning you all.

Everyone try and play nicely now.....
Old 03-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #600
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Yay!

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.