The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #481
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
phantom Stop Trusting My Judgement On agan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm... okay...

Agan, do you want me to trust your judgement on Lommy since she's informed me that following her lead is a bad idea?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #482
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh! Aganzir is making a futile and totally stupid case against me and then turning confident I'm a wolf or something like that and I don't really have time to answer her nonsense as Greenie had to post too and I have to start thinking who I'll vote! If I'm stilla live toMorrow there will be a proper self-defense, but for now I will sum it up as: Agan tries to interpret everything I say in a bad light and deliberatedly misrepresents me, which does not make me one little bit more trusting of her.

Now, as for who to vote, tp and Agan are the only ones who really stand out for me. There are also others I'm vahguely feeling bad about - Cailín, Lalaith, McCaber and Mac, but I'm very aware that apart from Cailín, these are mostly based on other people's suspicions. I've really had too little time to think toDay. I'm a bit at loss with the whole game aargh....

edit: xed with everybody after Kath
Because I am confident you're a wolf! And if I'm wrong I deserve to be lynched on day 1 from now on and can even lend a hand and vote myself.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #483
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Inclined to trust Lommy?? Oh please this is what I mean when saying she uses RL knowledge wrong. Have you considered the possibility that's just what she wants you to do?
I'm not MISUSING it! For heaven's sake, stop that incredibly silly arghument. I DO NOT want him to trust my judgement on you like I've said several times!

edit: xed with some
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #484
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Erm... okay...

Agan, do you want me to trust your judgement on Lommy since she's informed me that following her lead is a bad idea?
What if you just trusted your own judgement?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #485
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Inclined to trust Lommy?? Oh please this is what I mean when saying she uses RL knowledge wrong. Have you considered the possibility that's just what she wants you to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlomien
Phantom Stop Trusting My Judgement On Agan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*amused* Children, play nice.

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-05-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: X'd with Phantom, Agan, Lommy, Agan
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #486
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I'm not MISUSING it! For heaven's sake, stop that incredibly silly arghument. I DO NOT want him to trust my judgement on you like I've said several times!

edit: xed with some
It used to look PRETTY MUCH like that.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #487
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Dury, you look more Chaotic Neutral to me.
Another sig-worthy quote! Oh, you people flatter me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh!
You aren't on the chopping block yet by far, Lom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Phantom Stop Trusting My Judgement On Agan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying to patch up wounds now that Aganzir's on the offensive, too?

I'm liking all these exclamation points!

Edit: Yes, Lommy has said that twice now.

Edit #2: Oh phantom's really being naughty now, Rikae!
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #488
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, Agan, I will lynch you on Day1 next time.

Phantom, STOP THAT.

You two are really making me insane.

Would I be allowed to vote both of you?

edit: xed with the last three
Old 06-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #489
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
You three have me laughing out loud here.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #490
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't know who to vote for, really. The more I read, the more I think that (to mis-quote the Arctic Monkeys) All You People Are Werewolves.

But I do like the ire.

It's tasty.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #491
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Okay, Agan, I will lynch you on Day1 next time.

Phantom, STOP THAT.

You two are really making me insane.

Would I be allowed to vote both of you?

edit: xed with the last three
Nice to see you're still confident
Old 06-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #492
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
To whoever said something about it, can't be bothered to pull the quote up - not enough time. I've always been "submarine" like.. in 80% of the werewolf games I play. If I were to say my thoughts like others here. about three posts a page - I would get lynched.

Legate, I do.. when I have the time. Oh I'm around, but catching up on the reading, doesn't mean I'm able to post as often as I would like.

Time runs short.. I'm leaning towards Roa or phantom today. Since there have been agruments between the two, for both Days yet.. I don't think we can chance letting them settle it between themselves.

X'd since #483
Old 06-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #493
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Lommy, lemmie get this straight - you want people to vote Agan, but you don't want to be blamed when she's found innocent, right?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #494
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
What if you just trusted your own judgement?
My own judgement is telling me that you are the most likely WW out of those that have votes, but that it is even more likely that there is not a single WW with a vote thus far and there is no way that I could gather enough votes to lynch one, supposing that I even knew who to go for.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #495
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I don't get it. Logically, I would think both Lommy and Agan more like innocent (i.e. from their posting). However, what to make of this, I would not believe them making so extreme points on each other if they weren't true, as, let's face it, they do know each other at least somewhat good. Saying such radical things, however... makes me puzzled. 50 000 - puzzle, probably. Or something like that.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #496
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm back, and reading like a maniac to try to get a grip on the Day's events before deadline.

This comment of Mac's made me fret a bit:
Quote:
Why the evil team picked Kitanna is beyond me. I was thinking she'd be a good candidate to be added to the evil team last Night.
How could you know that Kitanna could be *added* to the evil team? She could have been a wolf already for all you knew. Sounds a bit dodgy.

And I totally agree with Brinniel on this:
Quote:
Of course it's possible that the wolves know each other, or one's a wolf and one's the EW. But it's also possible that the wolves don't know each other and are attacking each other (or a wolf's attacking the EW). We can't suspect or disregard someone solely based on how they treated someone who has been proven innocent or guilty...
In fact, I remember phantom and Eomer going at it hammer and tongs, and both of them getting themselves lynched as a result, when both were innocents.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #497
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Lommy, lemmie get this straight - you want people to vote Agan, but you don't want to be blamed when she's found innocent, right?
You people are really driving me crazy.

Yes, I want you to vote her, but not because you trust I have some supernatural knowledge of her guilt as she happens to be a close friend of mine, but rather because you find my points against, her reasonable or have points of your own against her. If you don't, weel, then do not vote her and let her laugh her evil laugh at you behind her laptop. Then she deserves to survive, as evil as she is.

edit: xed with the last triplet
Old 06-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #498
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Of those with votes, not at all sure what to make of Legate or Mac. Have followed the Aganzir Lommy thing only casually so not sure what to make of it either. The phantom I am sort of uneasy with. McCaber seems very creepy. Lalaith I am very prepared to keep alive. Brinniel I am curious about but hesitant to vote for.

Hmm. I'd rather lynch someone else. Anyone want to lynch Sally or Gwath?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #499
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Brinn, I barely even know how to respond to this. You're simply choosing one side of the coin. Someone else could just as well say that Nerwen jumped on me. You'd both be equally correct.
Yes, I can see how someone could say the complete opposite. I'm just saying how I see it. I don't think I'm being one-minded as I did look through Nerwen's posts and looked at both sides before I decided you were suspicious.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #500
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++ MAC-DADDY

I have a feeling I'm going to get a spanking for this.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:47 PM   #501
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
ather because you find my points against, her reasonable
This made me laugh
edit: aloud
Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #502
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
As for voting...I did think I would vote for Aganzir because she was my second suspect from yesterday. But now I'm wondering, because
a. it doesn't seem right to vote when I haven't had a chance to mull over today's posts
b. I'm completely thrown by Lommy right now and don't know what to make of her spat with Aganzir.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #503
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Anyone want to lynch Sally or Gwath?
Oh for the love of all that is Chaotic Neutral.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #504
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Anyone want to lynch Sally or Gwath?
I'm up for Gwath, but only if we can shoot him past everyone.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #505
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A voting list.

Roa => TP (tp 1)
Lhuna => MAC (tp 1, Mac 1)
Nilp => CABER (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 1)
Gwath => LALAITH (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 1, Lalaith 1)
Morm => BRINN (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 1, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1)
Sally => CABER (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1)
Celuien => CAILÍN (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1)
Rikae => LEGATE (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1, Legate 1)
Shasta => LEGATE (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1, Legate 2)
Mac => AGANZIR (tp 1, Mac 1, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1, Legate 2, Aganzir 1)
Kath => MAC (tp 1, Mac 2, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1, Legate 2, Aganzir 1)
Di => MAC (tp 1, Mac 3, Caber 2, Lalaith 1, Brinn 1, Cailín 1, Legate 2, Aganzir 1)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #506
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, I'm voting.

++Aganzir

It should be no surprise.

I have a feeling flood-voting will be coming shortly...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #507
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I so much want to lynch Lommy but I could try Legate as well if there's no chance to get her lynched today.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #508
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

I need to vote.

++Lommy
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #509
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Well, this is fun. Aside from the fact that I'm really not sure who to vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
I'm up for Gwath, but only if we can shoot him past everyone.
Well, as that's only 3 votes right now, it's not that far away.

EDIT: crossed x3
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #510
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Roa for tp
Lhuna for Mac
Nilp for McCaber
Gwath for Lal
morm for Brin
Sally for McCaber
Cel for Cailin
Rikae for Legate
Shasta for Legate
Mac for Agan
Kath for Mac
Di for Mac
Brin for Agan
Dur for Lommy

Mac- 3
McCaber- 2
Legate- 2
Agan- 2
tp- 1
Lal- 1
Brin- 1
Cailin- 1
Lommy- 1
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #511
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
I'm back, and reading like a maniac to try to get a grip on the Day's events before deadline.

This comment of Mac's made me fret a bit:

''Why the evil team picked Kitanna is beyond me. I was thinking she'd be a good candidate to be added to the evil team last Night.''

How could you know that Kitanna could be *added* to the evil team? She could have been a wolf already for all you knew. Sounds a bit dodgy.

And I totally agree with Brinniel on this:

In fact, I remember phantom and Eomer going at it hammer and tongs, and both of them getting themselves lynched as a result, when both were innocents.
Ah memories, Lal. That was an extremely fun game. - [Eomer]

Good spot on Mac, though. It certainly appears to be an awkward quotation.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #512
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

++AGANZIR

I know it's really stupid to make the final voting decision between two equal suspects just based on that the other one is annoying me more than a lot, but I just couldn't resist. Besides, (I just realized) I actually do suspect her more than tp.

Anyway, now I'm going and giving the computer to Greenie for the rest of the Day. Good night and may we lynch Aganzir. *bloodthirsty grin*

edit: xed with everyone after Agan
Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #513
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Okay, so how many people haven't voted yet?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #514
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, I'm prepared to vote for Gwath. He seems creepier to me than these other lynch candidates.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #515
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Ten if I counted right. Me, phantom, Cailín at least... Who else?
Old 06-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #516
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Roa for tp
Lhuna for Mac
Nilp for McCaber
Gwath for Lal
morm for Brin
Sally for McCaber
Cel for Cailin
Rikae for Legate
Shasta for Legate
Mac for Agan
Kath for Mac
Di for Mac
Brin for Agan
Dur for Lommy
Lommy for Agan

Mac- 3
Agan- 3
McCaber- 2
Legate- 2
tp- 1
Lal- 1
Brin- 1
Cailin- 1
Lommy- 1

10 votes left.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #517
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++ Roa

Nothing more to say really. I need to vote, and feel the need to fill this space, so it doesn't look entirely spamish.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #518
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Cailin, that would be quite the wolfish throwaway vote at this point...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #519
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Oooh, and so was Izzy's.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #520
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Well, as I don't want Legate or Mac lynched...

+ + Aganzir