The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-21-2017, 01:08 AM   #1
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
No special opinion on the cobbler, but:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
6 ordor
I love you for using the Quenya plural!
Old 12-25-2017, 10:04 AM   #2
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Update

Starting on the evening of the 27th. Deadline will be 10pm EST (3am GMT if I counted correctly). Roles will be sent out early on the 27th. Sign ups will be open until roles are sent out.

There will be a cobbler unless someone speaks against it. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:34 AM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I love you for using the Quenya plural!
Is that when you know you've been here too long...when your typos have a Tolkien connection?

And I've decided to be:

a warg bred for a single purpose, never being on time.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #4
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Is that when you know you've been here too long...when your typos have a Tolkien connection?
There is no such thing as being here too long. Not even when you deduce that the Sindarin cognate must be orodh, plural erydh.
Old 12-27-2017, 09:14 AM   #5
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Roles being sent out (special ones only for now). Sign ups are closed. Elvish plurals appreciated.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #6
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I just realized, as I was making the game thread, that I did something stupid with the roles. I will have to redo the role lottery. If you get a PM now with a different role, follow the new one. If you do not get a second PM, it means your role is the same as previously. I'm very very sorry about this, I was doing things on the go today and messed up the count.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-27-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote