The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, I am back and need to vote:

++Wilwa for the win. She put so much time and effort into this game and survived right through to the end (even though I TOTALLY planned on killing her if I had survived Day 2 , and yes, you can ask me why later). She played it smart and had all the right things going for her.

As for MVP, well, I already made my vote for the moddess

In all seriousness,

++Fea for an OUTSTANDING job on fooling everyone but Nerwen. Even had me going while reading!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
our other Wolves for the Carcharoth Award for Wolf-on-Wolfing Above and Beyond the Call of Duty (*cough*Nog/Glirdan, Nog/Eönwë*cough*).
It was fun watching Nog squirm a little, not gonna lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Fea was my PM-buddy as well. When Wilwa said that Fea was hers, it dawned on me that she might have had the "village prostitute" role that was suggested in an earlier game (that she's everyone's lover). However, I didn't really talk to her much, mostly because I was afraid I'd look suspicious.
Same reasons I didn't talk to her, but at the same time, I kind of regret it now...Maybe we could have used it to our benefit? Who knows!!

Oh and...

*snuggles dear moddess for being wonderful*

*snuggles Alona and Shasta for being wonderful co-mod's*

*snuggles Nienna and Form (a big one for him after having almost thrown him under a bus *insert big smile here*) for being reunited*

*snuggles for my fellow Wolves and our added Wolf Lottie for a splendid game* The sad part about this was I was wanting to get rid of her too after Day 2 (it was a toss up between her and Wilwa for me...not that it mattered seeing as I was lynched...as usual *rollseyes*)

*Snuggles Pitch for dieing early* I was in utter shock for a good five minutes and had no idea what to write

*Snuggles everyone else because I want to!*

Okay, I'm done.