The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #201
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Votes so far:

Nilpaurion Felagund- Eönwë
Kitanna- Aganzir
Mithalwen- Elf-Warrior
Thinking over these three potential lynchees, I'm left leaning more strongly towards Elf-warrior.

Eönwë has struck me as a rather annoying in his playing style, but this is more along the line of personalities than hard suspicions, and people rubbing each other the wrong way happens in WW. I have been accused of the same myself, and I think I should know better than to vote people off based on pure dislike.

Kitanna's accusation of Aganzir somehow makes me more confident in Agan's innocence. I'm wary of Kitanna, but not anywhere ready to declare her lupine on that basis.

Which leaves Elf-warrior. Mith's willingness to vote for him does not, if he is a wolf, absolve her of wolvishness, but rather makes me even more likely to suspect her. Voting for a fellow wolf, even at serious risk of a bandwaggon, has precedent. On the other hand, Mith is generally astute enough that if innocent, I feel my suspicions confirmed by her sharing them.

This leaves me, I realise, in the odd state of reading into Mith's actions, regardless of her role, a confirmation of my own prejudices in the matter.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it at the moment...

Due to thunder and lightning and the consequent concern of my parents for their computer, I have to vote now. If the weather passes before the deadline, I'll be back to contribute, but I have no assurance of that.

++The Elf-Warrior
Old 07-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #202
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Just enough time to comment on posts missed since replying...

Eönwë will not be much missed by me if he should go, but I am rather surprised that such attention has accrued to him. Overall, he strikes me as more non-useful than clearly malevolent.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #203
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Agree with many others here. Elf-Warrior has to go. He is clearly up to no good, whether he be hacker or spammer (and I am inclined to think he is more likely spammer).

++ELF-WARRIOR

I just can't see a villager or a mod acting the way he is.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #204
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I don't want to see Eonwe lynched, I strongly disagree with Formendacil that he doesn't seem useful. We need thinkers who will try to spot hacker behaviors, and we need followers who read through everything and reach then trust their own judgement. Eonwe strikes me as the latter.

Thus, I would rather vote for Elf-warrior than Eonwe. But, I caution against a counter-bandwagon here against EW. What are our other options? Eomer has expressed a preference for Mith. Ok, Eomer, convince me on why Mith is suspicious.

I would prefer Nerwen, because me suspect she be the spammer.

Edit: crossed with Eomer
Old 07-06-2008, 04:06 PM   #205
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing Eonwe gone, because he and Eomer still strike me as the most suspicious from yesterday. Elf-warrior isn't being actively unhelpful; maybe he's just having issues?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #206
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
HI PPL!!!!111!!! BET U M1ST ME TH1S TIEM!!!111!!!

–be back when I've read through the thread.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #207
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
You have my abject apologies for my non-appearance until now toDay. A cheer competition went on longer than expected and then I had to watch Doctor Who before I was spoilered for it.

I don't want to vote because I truly haven't read any of toDay's posts and I don't think I'll be able to get through them all before the deadline. Nor, however, do I want to be modfired, so could someone let me know the ruling on that? If a vote is necessary to stay in the game I'll do what I did yesterDay and come back fresh and free toMorrow. If a vote is not necessary I simply won't vote and still come back afresh toMorrow.

So ... Brinn? Are you around to answer me on that or does anyone else know.

Apologies also for the total OOC-ness of this post, it has just occurred to me that this should be in the admin thread, but I suspect our mod will be checking this one more often anyway.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #208
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
You're only modfired if you don't vote twice in a row, Kath. Since you voted yesterday, I think you're safe if you don't want to vote today.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 07-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #209
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
HI PPL!!!!111!!! BET U M1ST ME TH1S TIEM!!!111!!!
Translation:

Hello, everyone. I'd hazard a guess that you missed my presence this time.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #210
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I would prefer Nerwen, because me suspect she be the spammer.
Me too. Though I'm not really sure - Nerwen posts while EW doesn't, but she's also so much more suspicious, yet she doesn't have any votes yet whereas EW has three.

I read through Nogrod's posts because I kept having a nagging bad feeling about him, but he still looks innocent.

edit: xed with Shasta
edit2: one>three. Somehow I only thought of the last vote count when writing this post and didn't take into account the fact that Form and Eomer had voted for EW.

Last edited by Aganzir; 07-06-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:19 PM   #211
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
My dad went to bed then...

I must join the apologies Kath made as it seems I don't have time for any thorough analysis, but I'll do what I can.

Forty minutes to go - as someone asked it just a while ago.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #212
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Nilp - Eonwe (Eonwe1)
Kitanna - Aganzir (Eonwe1, Aganzir1)
Mithalwen - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe1, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Ka - Eonwe (Eonwe2, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Elf-Warrior - Eonwe (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Form - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior2)
Eomer - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior3)

Can anyone confirm this is right? I don't think I have time to go back and check the early voting now...
Old 07-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #213
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Unless I'm seriously mistaken, that's right, Nog.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #214
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

That's what I see too, and with twenty minutes to go, I'll add my own vote.

++ Eonwe

for reasons earlier stated.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #215
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok- I don't have anymore time:

++The Elf-Warrior

edit: x-ed since first post on this page (I didn't realise there was a new one)

Last edited by Eönwë; 07-06-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #216
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Me too. Though I'm not really sure - Nerwen posts while EW doesn't, but she's also so much more suspicious, yet she doesn't have any votes yet whereas EW has one.~Agan
And I'm always nervous about after having 2-3 choices, deciding to bandwagon against someone else, and that person isn't even hear to explain themselves. But Nerwen has now made her presense known, so maybe something will come up.

Elf-Warrior's behavior surely is odd, but I agree that his behavior doesn't look like a hacker. It's not helpful, but the only reason I can see EW being a hacker is if they are sacrificing him.

But what would be the reason? I doubt hackers would just wantonly sacrifice themselves, there would have to be some sort of reason. I can see Eomer's reasoning that he is the spammer, and thus he's sacrificing himself for someone he thinks is a hacker.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #217
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, Elf Warrior seems to be making himself scarce. I say, let's get to the bottom of this:

++The Elf Warrior

EDIT: Somehow, I seem to have cross posted with the whole page.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #218
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Nor, however, do I want to be modfired, so could someone let me know the ruling on that? If a vote is necessary to stay in the game I'll do what I did yesterDay and come back fresh and free toMorrow.
Shasta is correct. You don't have to vote toDay, but then be sure to do so toMorrow....otherwise, you will be modfired.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #219
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Okay, back.

I am still not keen on the reasoning behind Kitanna's vote (see #167 & #169), to the extent that I think I will give Aganzir a pass this time.

I can't really see any good reason not to vote The Elf-Warrior, after his latest effort; however, if he is a wolf rather than the spammer (I think he must be one or the other), then this is surely a pre-arranged suicide.

EDIT: X'd with everyone since Aganzir at #210.

EDIT2: clarification– if he's the spammer it's just a suicide.

Last edited by Nerwen; 07-06-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #220
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Message received. From toMorrow (RL as well as on here) I'm completely free and so can play properly.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #221
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And I'm always nervous about after having 2-3 choices, deciding to bandwagon against someone else, and that person isn't even hear to explain themselves. But Nerwen has now made her presense known, so maybe something will come up.
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but at least to Nerwen it has been pretty clear that I'm planning to vote for her.
Anyway, I don't find it very likely EW is a wolf, but if he continues playing the way he does, he's only dead weight.

edit: xed with Nerwen and Kath
Old 07-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #222
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
EDIT: Somehow, I seem to have cross posted with the whole page.
same here.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #223
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Vote count

Nilp - Eonwe (Eonwe1)
Kitanna - Aganzir (Eonwe1, Aganzir1)
Mithalwen - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe1, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Ka - Eonwe (Eonwe2, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Elf-Warrior - Eonwe (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior1)
Form - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior2)
Eomer - Elf-Warrior (Eonwe3, Aganzir1, Elf-Warrior3)
Shasta - Eönwë (Eönwë4, Agan1, EW3)
Eönwë - EW (Eönwë4, Agan1, EW4)
Rikae - EW (Eönwë4, Agan1, EW5)

edit: six votes to come, given that Kath isn't voting. Why do I always forget to mention half the things I was planning to?
Old 07-06-2008, 04:38 PM   #224
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I was suspicious of Kitanna uesterDay (and I've given my points there). The following from toDay raises another eyebrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Most suspicious
Eonwe- Voted not long after Eomer for Mith based on her vote for Sally who was the first to vote for Sixth
Boro- Next vote for Sixth
Elf-warrior- Third vote for Sixth
Agan-Tied Eonwe and Sixth, though a tie doesn't result in a double-lynch a tie remains a tie. If nothing else it confuses and muddles things especially close to deadline.
This is based purely on when and how they voted for, not their reasoning behind it.
Agan & Eonwe's look the most suspicious to me based on timing. Though I'm going to read through their posts before deciding fully how I feel about either.
I have done that kind of lists a few times when I have been a wolf. It's an easy way to add some pressure to people who already are under suspicion (Eonwe, Elf-W & Agan in this case) while simultaneusly underlining that it was based only "on the time of the vote" or something like that. So it's kind of adding weight in the absence of any more conclusive arguments.

I see things happening... I'll continue this if I have time. Need to read the latest first.

EDIT: added underlining to the quote

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-06-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #225
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

If I'm not mistaken, these are the votes so far:

Nilp - Eönwë
Kitanna - Aganzir
Mithalwen - Elf-Warrior
Ka - Eönwë
Elf-Warrior - Eönwë
Form - Elf-Warrior
Eomer - Elf-Warrior
Shastanis Althreduin-Eönwë
Eönwë-Elf-Warrior
Rikae-Elf-Warrior

So, the scores are:

Elf-Warrior-5
Eönwë- 4
Aganzir- 1

Seems like I've become a suspicious character lately...

edit: x-ed with Agan (beat me to it) and Nog
Old 07-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #226
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Hmm I suppose we have no chance to lynch Nerwen anymore? It would take all the remaining votes, one of them being hers.

I do want her to be lynched some day though.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #227
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

How long before the DL?

EDIT: X'd with Eönwë & Aganzir. Sorry, Aganzir, don't think I can oblige.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #228
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

15 minutes.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #229
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but at least to Nerwen it has been pretty clear that I'm planning to vote for her.~Agan
I meant I have been the victim (and have also done it to others) of being the last minute bandwagon at the end of voting when there were two people who looked in some way suspicious. And that person who had a last minute bandwagon against them turns out innocent.

Or in this case...There was Eonwe and Elf-warrior, of those two I would vote for Elf-warrior, but I would prefer to vote Nerwen. If Nerwen's not here to defend herself, a last minute bandwagon against Nerwen might turn out horribly. But, also in this case Nerwen is here, and she has yet to say anything to make me not vote for her.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #230
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okie dokie. I don't feel terribly analysizational (Sixth'd have a field day with that one....heh) at the moment, but I'll give it a shot. Quick glance at everyone (and I mean quick.) They're in post order at the moment (as in the person with the most posts is first, etc.) I'll probably make a suspicion list later, but for now it'll do.

Nerwen: The thing that bothers me most about Nerwen? The number of her posts. [rabbit trail] We all know I'm a loud mouth, even when I'm sick/busy/etc. And, at least in my experience, Nerwen's been quiet, or at least not a rabid multi-poster. [/rabbit trail] So....why is she talking so much? Just to be fun and in-character? Maybe. But it bothers me that she's saying so much (or so little, as some others have suggested) when she's usually not quite this vocal.
I'd give her 4-6/10 on the suspicion scale, off the top of my head.

Eon: Again, in the last game he was very quiet. But wasn't the last game his first? (Or am I thinking of someone else?) If I'm right about that, I'm going to ignore his change in talking level. If I'm wrong, ignore this section of the post completely. On another level, people (okay, Form, etc.) have accused him of being unhelpful. I'm not saying I agree or not, but I think just because he's not terribly "useful" means that he's evil, and if you decide to kill him for not being super-hacker-catcher, I'll have something to say about it. Namely, "why are you so eager to find reasons to kill off innocents?"
I'd give him a 3-4/10 at the moment, although I'll look at everything a bit more over the Night and give you a better picture then.

Agan: Oh, no, not this girl again. She just won't leave me alone!
[quick insert to say HA as my internet about ate my post and failed]
Anyway, I think she's okay at the moment. She's been her normal self, ish, and I just don't think we should kill her. At least, not at the moment.
I'd give her a 3-4/10.

Nilp: I've only played with him once, but he doesn't seem to be in wolf mode. I apologize in advance if I'm mistaken, but for now I think he's okay.
I'd give him a 1-2/10 on the scale, and he'll probably stay there unless he does something....well, Nilpish.

Eomer: Erm, I'm kind of confused here, what with (in the last game) he and Cailin playing back and forth. Not that I have a problem with, but it means that I don't know what was him and what was Cailin. I'll get something more about him toMorrow, but I just noticed the time so I need to move on. Sorry.
Withholding a rank right now, although he strikes me as a bit off.

Noggie: Isn't he louder? That alone makes me nervous. I remember what a genius he was in Legate's game, and I just find it odd that he would be ordo/gifted and be so quiet. That and I'm not about to be fooled by him like I was last time.
I'm rating him about 6-7/10, just to be on the safe side.

Form: Quite frankly, I don't like the way he's doing things. (Of course, that's not to say that....oh, you get the point....) The first post I saw of his toDay was long and drawn out, statistical and accurate, but "utterly deceptive twaddlespeak, says I". There's a fine line between wanting to be overly helpful and wanting to look helpful so no one will kill you off. Or does he always play like this? I've never played with him before, but at the moment it looks fuzzy as an overripe peach pie....even cobbler? (sorry, couldn't resist the joke....means nothing)
I'll give him a 5-7/10 as well.

Mith: Now, she did jump on me quite quickly, but after I reviewed posts I can see why.
[bunny trail] Not that it matters, but I made quite the typo yesterDay. I looked and I had x'd since Ka's 61, not 71. Take it for what you will, but I feel quite stupid, honestly. [/bunny trail]
Other than that, i think she's pretty level headed and I'd like to keep her around. She (and others) really seem to want to get rid of EW....conspiracy? She's given me a few things that don't sit right, but overall....
I'd give her....meh, a 3-5/10 to be safe.

Shoot. The time. Sorry, stopping here for now just so I can catch up. (I've been refreshing, but not really reading because I'm obviously a bit rushed.)

X'd since I don't know when. I know it was past Form's vote though, if that helps.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 07-06-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: bolding. sorry.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #231
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, drat. I'm not terribly keen on lynching either. But as you've seen, I'm against Agan and Eon (being lynched, that is.) If we want to kill Eon, fine, but come up with a better reason than "he's not helpful."

I need to think about it for a bit. Give me like three minutes to catch up (again, you rabid posters you ) and I'll come back and make up my mind.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #232
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Gah... running out of time.

We need to check Kit toMorrow. As well as Mith. And I'll promise to read Nerwen properly.

Looking at the tally it seems it will be either Elf-W or Eonwe toDay.

EDIT: No novels ten minutes before the deadline Sally! Please!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #233
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
And, at least in my experience, Nerwen's been quiet, or at least not a rabid multi-poster
Actually, she usually is a loudmouth.

Quote:
But wasn't the last game his first?
Yes.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #234
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Time's running out, so–

++The Elf-Warrior.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #235
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Of the three....

++Elf-Warrior

I don't know if I like it though....hopefully I'm right.

P.S. Sorry about not being here sooner with my posts. Church, road trip, and then I had internet problems of sorts. Feel free to skip my long post until toMorrow if it gives you a headache.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #236
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

People who haven't voted yet– you've only got a few minutes left.

EDIT: x'd with Sally. I believe the EW is no more?
Old 07-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #237
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Actually, she [Nerwen] usually is a loudmouth.

Really? Well, then again, two games we've been in one of us died the first Night, so makes sense that I wouldn't have paid attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Quote:
Yes.
Thanks. I thought so, but wasn't sure.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #238
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Hard to judge indeed.

Both have played a bit too risky to be wolves but perhaps Eönwë more so. Although his outstanding activity might tell he's having a lupine role and he wishes to play a lot...
Old 07-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #239
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

++Elf-warrior

Nerwen, I'm going to be gunning for you tomorrow.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:56 PM   #240
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Yes.
Aganzir speaks the truth.

edit: x-ed since Nerwen's #236