The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Books
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
Dark Lord
Pile O'Bones

Dark Lord has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye Sauron <3

Hello.

Firstly, I must say, this is my first topic, so a welcome would be appreciated.

I have been a huge fan of Lord of the Rings for a number of years, although I have not read the books, but I did get half - way into The Hobbit twice, then, for a reason I don't know why, but I stopped.

Secondly, I must point out, before I ask my question, that Sauron, is my absolute favourite character ever to be created. Call my sadistic if you will, but I watched Lord of the Rings the Return of the King today, (for about the 100th time, no joke, I watch one of the movies each night), and when I saw his tower crumble, I felt depressed, and still do to this moment.

Lately, I have been researching a lot about Sauron, Melkor, the Void and all the other related stuff, and it depresses me even more that I know that Sauron can NEVER take physical form again.

Is this really true?

Couldn't Eru resurrect him, or give him some power?

I heard that The Blue Wizards were some sort of necromancers and that someone said that they could bring Sauron back. True?

What about the last battle? Dagor Dagorath. I read that Melkor, will break open the Doors of Night and him and Sauron shall escape the Void, destroy the moon and the sun, and that all evil things will fight with the free people's and that Sauron will be in it as well.

Does anyone know if Sauron will dies during the battle? Does he even have a physical form then?

Would he have his power back or will be be extremely weak?

Would they destroy him forever? So he has no spirit form or physical form, so he is basically dead? Please not let this be true, he deserved to rule ME in my opinion.

I really hope that he can come back, impossible? Probably. :'(

Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Dark Lord; 02-25-2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Wanted to change, add some things.
Dark Lord is offline   Reply With Quote