The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
How did you manage to forget that, tum? You posted on exactly two topics yesterDay, and that was one of them.
Easy, I was at work, keeping one eye over my shoulder trying not to get caught. And when I'm at work I have to use my phone since this site is blocked on my computer. I know...how dare they block this site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
At #249 you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I noticed Boro is under suspicion for bandwagoning Lottie yesterday. Is this the only evidence we have on Boro is there something else?
I should call the use of "only" there a subtle defence, implying as it does that his clearly opportunistic vote wasn't really suspicious. And at #257 you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I'm not convinced Boro's vote is enough to vote for him.
Brief defences, true– but considering the only topics you discussed yesterDay were a.) Boro and b.) Boro's plan, I find it significant. Oh, and the bolding is mine. #249 was your very first post of the Day, and you were clearly well aware of the situation then.
I guess I kinda see where you are coming from. At that time I wasn't convinced that he was a wolf. Obviously I was wrong and he turned out to be a wolf.

As for the reason those were my ONLY topics. I was playing like Morsul and was being lazy (at least I think he's the one who sometimes plays lazy) since I had gone to a baseball game, and had gone to the OKC Memorial, and had the adrenaline rush from the storm. It's quite entertaining to try and keep ahead of a storm that is throwing golf ball sized hail. Needless to say I wasn't feeling very productive especially when the internet kept on going out, and I had friends that it was my first time meeting so I wanted to hang out with them. It's a miracle I even showed up as much as I did.

Edit: x-ed with Mira and Inzil

Last edited by autume98; 05-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
autume98 is offline   Reply With Quote