The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #11
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
So far I've made it through Morm and his early vote and then lock in for Hakon is unsettling to me.
I thought that odd as well. The early vote would make sense if he knew he wouldn't be around later, but what was the point of locking it in? I think Sally did the same thing. Why eliminate your chance for retraction, not knowing what may happen closer to DL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Inzil: first says nothing, then goes after me. I ask you, why, as a baddie, would I have pointed it out at all (without accusing Mira at the same time!)? To alarm the ranger? You keep on throwing out vague suspicions without backing them up.
I wasn't attacking you, per se. An innocent would certainly have an interest in pointing it out, but so would a wolf to a packmate who'd just made a dangerous error. The way you worded it seemed to me a bit more along the lines of the latter scenario, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
2. The early votes piling up against Rikae and Mira do not meet my approval.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Where's the pile-up?
Indeed. Early in the Day, and many possibilities still.