The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2008, 04:25 AM   #11
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hm, actually, what Lommy wrote up here makes sense a lot to me. It really may be that Nog was voting Gwath yesterday simply because there was no one else to vote (although it was last minute and still other votes could have been cast f.ex. for me, like from Sally or Volo who voted about the same time... and Nog himself says he x-posted there with a lot, so who knows how it were?), it will also give one more reason to Gwath to vote me and not Nog, even though the bandwagon against him was already started (i.e. there was one vote for Gwath and one for Nog, now there was suspicion against Nog and Gwath voiced even some himself, so it might have been convinient for a wolf to simply jump on the bandwagon in the case Nog were innocent). It's just all their exchanges which would have to be made up by them... I don't really know.

As for Kath, that's another thing, and it's also possible for her to be Gwath's fellow packmate.

In any case, I'll be leaving now, but will be back in let's say three hours. I will probably have to vote early also today, short after that, and won't be here for DL. I can't probably think of much more than until now, so I will probably just vote for one of these two, or eventually some Oddwen if something else will happen. If Elf-Warrior or such is a Wolf, I won't bother with him now, as he's not around, and who knows, he may be modfired or whatever. In any case, there are other things to worry about, and if he is a wolf and we lynch all others, it will eventually surely come to lynching him when the village has four or so people
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote