The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 11:40 AM   #11
Garin
Shade of Carn Dűm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
Hello! Remember me?

Congratulations innocent villagers! (Including me) I did think the game was weighed a bit in favor of the villagers but it was a nice maiden voyage for the Lovers role. I wanted a werebear. Can you imagine?

Really... someday I'll get killed by somebody besides villagers.

I must apologize for the suicidal vote but I truly WAS overtaken by Nilp Fever. I was an ordinary Ordo fighting for my village and after The Guy's vote I just started typing and pressed the enter key. I swear that I am a logical person but also can be quite impulsive and emotional.

It was so heartwarming how some of the wolves were apologetic in either helping me get lynched or not preventing it. After that I wanted to scream Sam and Lhuna are wolves!! But you killed Garin.

Bastards.

Of course I was totally wrong about Glirdan and I also saw Littlemanpoet as a wolf until his necessary 'coming out.' Good job, m'boy. Glad to see you came back to WW.

Formendacil completely flew in under the radar .... WHICH, should have been my first clue. The fact that he was letting Gurthang take such a leadership role uncontested is, in retrospect, quite telling.

I'd say Gurthang is this game's MVP followed by LMP. Cailin also added a bunch to the game.

I have to agree with Spawn that Caranlondien was as fine a newcomer as I've ever seen.

I was impressed by the hardcore analysis displayed in the closing chapters of the game.

I would like to mention everyone and I probably will do so through rep points, some of you have already received them.

I must salute Nilp the Prophet because I really enjoyed my death scene, although I think it was partial revenge after insinuating he had an unsightly boil.

Anyways .... back to work

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote