The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2003, 06:15 AM   #1
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
The Eye Our worst fears have come true: get ready to meet Arwen Warrior Princess!

I remember how before TTT we were all discussing the possible scenarios with Aragorn getting Andúril. We thought<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Arwen might bring it to him (but we thought, no, PJ wouldn't extend her THAT much)<BR><LI>He might have it already (intense analysis of screenshots proved the answer to be no)<BR><LI>I can't remember the rest, but please feel free to add points</UL><P>Well, the first appears to be true. And look, Arwen seems to be...in livery, suggesting...no, not...fighting?<P> <P>And here she is, clearly having just saved the world on her stolen horse, by overtaking Sam and Frodo, and casting the Rig into Oronduin herself...or not. But it doesn't look like she just sewed a banner. And wait, is that...no, it couldn't be, a DEAD ORC next to her? Or just a very old and dead Elrond? <P> <P>But I though that Éowyn was supposed to kill the orc...I'm sure you've seen that pic of her with blood on her hands, but none on her sword. Now, now. We can't have TWO heroines...and Éowyn got there first!<P>PJ, PJ. I had more faith in you. <P>I would like to finish with a song from Chicago:<BR><I>He had it coming,<BR>He had it coming,<BR>He only had himself to blame<BR>If you had been there,<BR>If you had seen it<BR>I betcha you would have done the same!</I><P>