The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2001, 11:28 AM   #1
Serevian The Ranger
Animated Skeleton

Serevian The Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Serevian The Ranger
Tolkien Agent Elrond

i found this on the internet and i thought it was funny<P>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>12.21.01/6:42pm <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Agent_Elrond sets mode +m <P><BR>As you can see we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Aragorn. <BR>It seems you have been living two lives. <P>In one life, you're Aragorn son of Arathorn a king for a respectable kingdom, you are the heir of Elendil, you have the sword Anduril and you help Arwen take out her garbage. <P>The other life is lived in the woods, where you go by the ranger alias of 'Strider' and are guilty of virtually every elf crime we have a law for. <P>One of these lives has a future, the other does not. <P>I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can, Mr Aragorn. <P>You're here because we need your help. <P>We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual, a wizard who calls himself.. Gandalf. <P>Now whatever you think you know about this wizard is irrelevant. <P>He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous wizard alive. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you fresh start, and all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known ring to Mt Doom. <P>... <P>Yeah, wow, that sounds like a really good deal, but I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me your daughter? <P>Mr Aragorn, you disappoint me. <P>You can't scare me with this Elvish crap, I know my rights, I want my woman! <P>And tell me Mr Aragorn, what good is my daughter if you are unable to...
Serevian The Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote