Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2003, 03:49 PM   #11
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ajada had been fervently taking notes, describing the newcomer to the group. As she wrote down the details, she elaborated almost to the point of unreality.

His name is Kalir. His hair is dusty brown and his eyes are misty grey, like the sea after a storm. Kalir's clothing is simply, though it probably covers the sheaths to swords and daggers. This man is most definitely planning something...a conspiracy! He is in league with the strange elf LinGalad! I knew it! Ajada scrawled down, looking up every now and then at the man and elf.

"And you, sir? You are a denizen of...?" Ajada asked, waiting to get the piece of information from this...Kalir man so she could transfer it onto her parchment.

"Just a little out, near Isengard though," Kalir replied, rather ominously and portentous in Ajada's expert opinion.

"Really?"

"Yes...really."

"Are you certain? You haven't...been smuggled into the country of Gondor by any chance?" Ajada prodded, sensing that this man was hiding something.

"I'm positive. I was born here, raised here, just outside of Isengard." Kalir answered confusedly.

"I see." Ajada murmured. "Denial. It's the only explanation."

"Where has the troublesome Elf friend of yours gone?" Ajada asked Radagast the Brown.