The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-01-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
Assasin
Wight

Assasin has just left Hobbiton.
Question Who/What's your favorite?

Hullo everybody! On this thread, post who your favorite BDer is, and what your favorite thread/post is. I'm not sure wether or not to expect a big turnout, so help me out, please!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:26 AM   #2
Finwe-89
Wight

Location: In Lotholorien, looking in the mirror that shows that there is still hope for life...
Finwe-89 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Finwe-89
Question Hell I don't know

Hmmm... well, Lalaith, I like him/her, he/she has good posts and he/she helped me out with some thing very stupid I didn't know

Beware: Don't speak this loud when you're alone in the dark... Unless you really want it... But don't say I didn't warn you...

Last edited by Finwe-89; 02-02-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Finwe-89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:20 AM   #3
Assasin
Wight

Assasin has just left Hobbiton.
Thank you, Finwe!! You posted on this thread!!! I love you!!! not really. But, thanks alot!!
Old 02-03-2005, 07:55 AM   #4
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
As a newbie, I don't know dare I say anything... Boromir88 and Fordim Hedgethistle seem to have good points...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:56 AM   #5
Finwe-89
Wight

Location: In Lotholorien, looking in the mirror that shows that there is still hope for life...
Yeah, they have very good posts indeed.

And I love you too Assasin

Beware: Don't speak this loud when you're alone in the dark... Unless you really want it... But don't say I didn't warn you...
Old 02-03-2005, 09:19 AM   #6
Finwe-89
Wight

Wow that's cool

Old 02-03-2005, 10:07 AM   #7
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots One is the loneliest number

Frankly, I just cannot imagine narrowing down my friendships and acqaintances and wonderful experiences here at the Barrow Downs to create a short list of "favourite". This place is about personality and literary longing and the politer forms of learning and sharing. It represents possibly the highest form of erudite, internet discussion. How can one character, one personality, be raised above all others when it is the summation of our activities which is so rewarding?

The Barrow Downs is greater than the sum of all its individual members and I for one won't sully that success by attempting to highlight a few memorable achievements. I won't be lured to choose the One Ring. It's the fellowship that counts.