The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-26-2003, 06:50 AM   #1
PsYcHo Me

Silmaril Just a few questions...

Heya pplz, <BR>uhm...o yeah, who liked the movies betta that the books, who liked TTT movie better than FOTR and wat elves do u like best...i kno random questions, LOL, sorry. I'm just wondering.<BR>My answers:<BR>The books give heaps of detail, and thats really good, but the movies cut that down and make the story simpler, which i like very much, coz if I hadn't seen the movies I would be lost. <BR>I liked TTT better than FOTR, i usually like the sequels to movies better...TTT was soo great I cant wait for it to come out on Video and EE. <BR>I like Legsie, Arwen, and Celeborn...I knew that actor LOL, oh and I liked Galadriel too. <BR>It was soo sad that they killed Haldir off. <P>Ok, lastly, does anyone know of a website that has LOTR:FOTR:EE SCRIPT on it? I'd really like to know...thanks heaps, <BR>lol I'm a chatterbox! <BR>Cya pplz.
Old 01-26-2003, 06:55 AM   #2
LePetitChoux
Vegetable of Doom

LePetitChoux has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to LePetitChoux
Sting

I'm sorry, I didn't understand you, could you repeat that in legible English? <P>Welcome to the Downs! There are threads discussing your questions ALL OVER the Movies forum. Have fun!
Old 01-26-2003, 06:59 AM   #3
eleanor_niphredil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

eleanor_niphredil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

This must have been done so many times, but anyway...<P>I prefere the books.<BR>Both movies are the same in my opinion.<BR>My favourite elf is Legolas, NOT "Legsie".<BR>I think that Haldir deserved it, as he wasnt meant to be there anyway.<P>As for a script, do you mean the film script? In that case, here you go.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/movieshots_bk2/fotr_script.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/movieshots_bk2/fotr_script.htm</A> <P>Welcome to the barrowdowns. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 01-26-2003, 07:46 AM   #4
PsYcHo Me

Silmaril

Me again, sorry here is my message in legible english:<P>Heya peoples, <BR>uhm...oh yeah, who liked the movies better that the books, who liked TTT movie better than FOTR and what elves do you like best...i know, random questions, LOL, sorry. I'm just wondering.<BR>My answers:<BR>The books give heaps of detail, and thats really good, but the movies cut that down and make the story simpler, which i like very much, 'cause if I hadn't seen the movies I would be lost. <BR>I liked TTT better than FOTR, i usually like the sequels to movies better...TTT was soo great I can't wait for it to come out on Video, DVD and EE (extended edition). <BR>I like Legsie(Legolas), Arwen, and Celeborn...I knew that actor LOL, oh and I liked Galadriel too. <BR>It was soo sad that they killed Haldir off. <BR>Ok, lastly, does anyone know of a website that has LOTR:FOTR:EE SCRIPT on it? I'd really like to know...thanks heaps, <BR>lol I'm a chatterbox! <BR>See ya peoples.<P>LOL, better for you all? Yeah, I have the script for FTR, the theater version, but is there a website around that has the Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition script?<BR>Thanks.