View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #124
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Any future direct quotation of Immanuel Kant shall result in modfire. *shudders*
I love you. (Just couldn't resist, you know, when given such a perfect occasion...)

Then, to the list I promised. Here it comes.
Aganzir - No idea.
Boromir88 - Don't know. He seems calm and reasonable and wise without actually revealing next to anything about himself. A sneaky man, obviously. Could be anything.
Brinniel - Cute and cuddly and sensible, as always.
Diamond18 - I'm slightly worried about the over-confident tone of her post, mainly because I'm not sure what it indicates to. I'm interested to see more of her posting.
Eönwë - Under my reindeer already, and fast asleep, too. Not good.
Gil-Galad - Haven't seen him.
Gwathagor - Securely under the reindeer as well.
Ilya - Seems sensible and gives innocentish vibes this far.
Legate - He puzzles me a bit with those political speeches and such, but doesn't ring-a-ling any alarm bells as yet.
Lommy - No idea. Not actively suspicious nor actively innocent.
Kath - Under the reindeer with the two charming guys...
McCaber - ...sorry, three.
mormegil - Seems reasonable enough.
Nerwen - From the little I saw of her, she seems quite innocentish.
Nogrod - Not actively suspicious nor actively innocent.
Rune - Haven't seen him.
Sally - Not actively suspicious nor actively innocent.
Shasta - Not actively suspicious nor actively innocent.
The Ka - Leaning innocent this far.
the phantom - As before when I've played with him, I'm irritated by the way the discussion seems to revolve around him. I have a bad feeling about him (and no, not because he is the centre of attention).

(Hey, I just realised that the names are in alphabetical order! Yay! )

I'll vote for a rep soon, and have no idea as yet. Also, I don't like how "Not actively suspicious nor actively innocent" became my favourite phrase in the list... I suppose I'm just a hopeless case.

EDIT: x-ed since phantom's post where he regrets Lalaith isn't here.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 11-11-2008 at 01:35 PM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote