View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #143
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I have read through the thread and what I have mostly come away with is a vague feeling of horrible nostalgia for my dissertation results section from years back thanks to all these statistics. I am with Greenie, English please!

I am unconvinced about our ability to communicate with the Dead Thread at all. Indeed apart from those roles with the ability to come back and therefore report about what is going on in there, I can't see how we would get any information between the two threads. But I also hadn't realised what aganzir said about Dead Thread voting not starting til Night 3 anyway, which means the fewer people sent there the better really, excepting wolves.

Therefore I am happy to throw my two pence in for this tied lynch toDay. Deadline is late on a school night so this is it for me. Am on mobile so can't check and see how the votes are going but Form volunteered for the position so:

++Formendacil

Hoping that highlights ...

EDIT: It worked. Also fixed an accidental capital letter.