View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:08 PM   #1445
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Quote:
Oops! I didn't mean to insult fellow BDers, I was only referring to the 'stupid fat fresshmenses in my theater class. If you're a freshmen here, I say, "Nice fressshmensss!"
OK, I'll forgive you. This time... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tee hee! Who knows? Maybe it was *you* who was spying on *me* It would have been so cool if we were at the same party! Ah... if only...
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
some stupid guy yelled after her "Halloween is over, you know!" because of her shirt!
Orc-Spawn! Vile fiend of Morgoth!
She should have sang "These wounds they will not heal!" very loudly. Scares people, it does, yesss, precioussss... Or she could just say "Bado orch echado meleth" or some such thing. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Quote:
If any of you ever run in to me, I'm the girl with very curly hair and LotR stuff written on her shoes
I'm a girl with brown hair that occasionally looks a bit like Aragorn's when I haven't washed it in a while parted on the side, glasses, and I am almost always wearing a celtic knot necklace. On December 17, I am planning to wear my elven dress to school, along with bandaid ears. If you think you see me, yell "Wave squid at Boromir the Disco King!"

I love your new avatars, Sapphire_Flame and Amarantha_Daisy! Very cute, both of them!

~ When you scare your whole typing class by squealing loudly while looking at pics from RotK. (EEEEEEEEEE!!! SHELOB!!! MINAS TIRITH!!! THE WITCHKING!!! ANDURIL!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!)

~When for your monologue in drama class you are doing Galadriel's bit at the beginning of FotR. (I already have it memorized anyway!)

~When you start singing on the bus "you are lost, you can never go home" and it makes you cry.