View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 07:58 PM   #3939
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I just read Saeryn's character bio. She is a twin. Does anyone know what became of her brother?
Degas! No clue what he's up to at this point; I'd have to search that up. If he's still around, he could be gone to visit Gondor (he normally lives there - aside from the Mead Hall - right?) And that gives Saeryn a biological predisposition for fraternal twins (which doesn't have to stop them from being very similar in appearance if so desired).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If the woods were something like less than a mile away it might be possible - with a couple of days of hard labor - to shovel a path and get fresh wood (which actually is pretty bad for burning: normally you'd have to dry the wood after cutting it for a year or two before using it, but the supplies of dry wood would most certainly run short).
Well, a healthy forest always has its supply of dry deadwood, but finding it between the still green stuff and the already rotten stuff and dragging it home is a different matter. Also, this wood tends to be on the smaller stick size, so it wouldn't feed the fires for long.

I apologize for the lack of posts on the game thread - my mother was working nights and I had to take care of the little guy in the house. Now she has a break, though, so the first post should be up soon.