View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 05:04 AM   #503
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
pt.2

Zil's vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I can't see anyone else who pings the radar as much, so it's

++skip
Mac deciding who to vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
While I'm not feeling particularly well about Skip myself, I do not like that bandwaggon at all.

Of my "top suspects" only Inzil has gotten a vote, but I don't feel remotely confident enough about him either to try and get a bandwaggon for him on the rails. Voting for Kitanna or Boro would seem like a throwaway at this point, too, not that I feel strongly about them either.

I do not know who to vote for.
Mac's vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I have to dash, so here's my vote real quick now.

++Inziladun

Don't lynch me, ok.

Thoughts: The constant flirting (for want of a better word) of the "Oh, I suspect you! Not really!" or "I always suspect you haha! Vote!" sort made me suspect they might actually be really bold lovers on Day 1. But the fact is, Zil is talking about how Mac's suspicious but he won't actually vote him because he's 'giving him a pass for the Day', and Mac is voting Zil but with no actual backing. (I mean, it is Day 1, but still...) And he waits until he sees Skip has a clear lead, and then votes for Zil. That seems suspicious to me, because he could just about claim that there was still time for a Zilwaggon (and that it wasn't really a throwaway vote, which he denounced), but he left it long enough that it was unlikely.

Now onto Day 2...